Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862114 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

i dunno why you guys are blaming everyone else. phil jones caused the defeat. he's the most worthless, gutless & most möronic player we have ever signed. all was well before he came on. yes, valencia & di maria shoulda done better for the first goal but arsënal worked the ball well & that was a deserved goal for their brilliance.

it was when jones came on that the panic attack started. he's so useless, he treats the ball like ebola. he had all the time in the world to clear the ball from szczesny. he cheated it far to an area that was marked by sanchez - valencia didn't want that ball at all......& he was the one that told valencia to pass the ball back to de gea.

in the games he has missed in recent times, we won without grave errors at the back. he looks like moyes, he probably has the moyes genes of failure in him. he should be shot for giving arsenal that victory. i cannot blame LVG for individual errors like that of jones.

his luke shaw sub was spot on----shaw was getting rapëd by oxdale. rojo went there & removed oxdale completely out of the game. the only flaw was letting jones come on to the pitch. if you leave jones in your house for 3 mins, he would burn it to the ground.

Wicked... gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tval:
Before the match someone was here telling us how Silva sh1t on Hazard. grin

I tell you... grin

Na so another person shout say why talk about non-players instead of their pre-game... I guess over confidence... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
coded01:

gringrin

lol!
enough of the negatives.....
i am going to focus on the positives for now. de gea's contract is almost tied up & woodward is bringing nani back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:
i see raumdeuter viewing.

do you now agree de gea is better than neuer or is it until de gea has to win a world cup or champions league?

as a united fan, it's painful for me to admit we don't deserve de gea with the way our defence has let him down this season. if he stays, the queen should knight him.

LOL at De Gea better than Neuer. In his wildest dreams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
have you got stats for last night's game?
coogar:

lol!
i am going to focus on the positives for now. de gea's contract is almost tied up & woodward is bringing nani back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

LOL at De Gea better than Neuer. In his wildest dreams

i am sure neuer himself knows....
it's just that the defence before him protects him. how many saves does neuer make in a month @ bayern or even for germany?

de gea defies the laws of physics.....

dayo, stand up & raise your hat for this save.

SailorXY:
have you got stats for last night's game?

nah!
what do you wanna know? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

lol!

I hear you... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
while some old papas r at a corner arguing about how Moyes is better dan LVG ,de dynamic duo of coogar n elampiro r slugging it out with stats overflowing everywhere ...used to be against dis but no longer grin

I love dis thread grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

it's just that the defence before him protects him. how many saves does neuer make in a month @ bayern or even for germany?

nah!
what do you wanna know? grin
ball possession % & shots on goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

try this

http://gfycat.com/ShallowOptimisticImperialeagle

Paste the gif here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Or this

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Even while taking my bath this morning, an arsenal fan concluded right in the bathroom that if not for De Gea...

Let's just admit it, the guy is good. it's the defense that has a problem!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will never forget dat DDG's pointblank save of Coentrao's effort against R.Madrid

He used his feet to save dat effort ,d boy is dat good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Imagine your goalkeeper being your player of the season and not being a relegation team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Keky:
Imagine your goalkeeper being your player of the season and not being a relegation team.
bros have fun jare, even swansea and soton defeated united at OT under the mercurial Lose Van Gaal, you will get served in the league if the stubborn goat changes to our normal tactics. Some retards still think LVG is their messiah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
SailorXY:

ball possession % & shots on goal

this one is easy na...

man utd 68% - 32% arsenal(half time)
man utd 52% - 48% arsenal(full time)

obviously, arsenal got more of the ball after di maria got himself sent off.

shots on target.....man utd 5-8 arsenal
arsenal made 4 of those shots after di maria got sent off too.

raumdeuter:

try this

Paste the gif here

this save is easy now. it was hit from quite a distance. de gea had a better save against everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

this save is easy now. it was hit from quite a distance. de gea had a better save against everton.

You mean pulling 2 saves in 3 seconds is easy one on the ground one in the air all within 3 seconds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

You mean pulling 2 saves in 3 seconds is easy one on the ground one in the air all within 3 seconds

this is a better one........

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

this is a better one........

Both save while on his feet.

Meanwhile I heard Falcao has found his niche with the u-21.

He is starting for them

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Both save while on his feet.

Meanwhile I heard Falcao has found his niche with the u-21.

He is starting for them

he needs game time.....
anderson, drogba, torres, etc have all played for under-21 to maintain match fitness. it's nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

he needs game time.....
anderson, drogba, torres, etc have all played for under-21 to maintain match fitness. it's nothing.

You mean Falcao can't get game time with the senior team. He has to battle with kids born after Tupac died

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

he needs game time.....
But you disagreed with me when I said Pogba was okay to have played in the reserve under SAF in a keenly contested title race of 2011/12 season. Remember, United was filled with tested midfielders .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
elampiro:

But you disagreed with me when I said Pogba was okay to have played in the reserve under SAF in a keenly contested title race of 2011/12 season. Remember, United was filled with tested midfielders .

what has that gotta do with playing a one-off game to maintain match fitness?

van gaal is preparing falcao for the game against spurs on sunday. this is a dress rehearsal - he has not kicked a ball since the sunderland game.

young, evans, carrick, januzaj, and even £30m shaw have all played for under21 team this season. it's different from pogba's situation - pogba was ready for the senior squad & fergie let him down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:

this one is easy na...

man utd 68% - 32% arsenal(half time)
man utd 52% - 48% arsenal(full time)

obviously, arsenal got more of the ball after di maria got himself sent off.

shots on target.....man utd 5-8 arsenal
arsenal made 4 of those shots after di maria got sent off too.

ok thanks. this even made the double sub @ half time all the more silly. I was very shocked the moment I saw that, it was as if we were being rolled over by arsenal.

in fact, LvG should shoulder all the blames for our exit. simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Well that was terrible. Even worse is that I watched the match with losts of arsenal fans at my brother's house. cry

I actually didnt think we played badly but we've lost a lot of attacking verve in our play that''s for sure and i think its down to LvG's possession based style he's implementing that the players either arent good enough for or arent used to it. Di Maria should be playing in the middle 3 not wide on the right in my opinion. Fellaini shouldnt be anywhere near even the under 21 side. worse player on the pitch by a long long way. I felt LvG lost the 2nd half by removing Herrera for Carrick, I think AH picked up a yellow which didnt help his case but he helped not let us get overrun in the middle which happened in the 2nd half. I really hope LvG sees sense soon and drops Fellaini. Not blaming Fellaini for the defeat, I just feel he brings nothing productive to the table. His limited abilities are better served to be used at a mid table team.

LvG ultimately lost the match with his subs so he has to take the blame for that. we were better in the 1st half while Arsenal were better in the 2nd half. Hope he's learning quickly about English football. Spurs on Sunday is beyond massive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
With the way Casillas is performing I fear for DDG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
rafael just scored a ronaldoesque 40 yard volley with his left foot!

phew - what a goal!
it's a disgrace we have kept this boy out of the senior team. he's too good!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tonight might be the night Real Madrid decide they're coming for DDG. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
More than impressed with Schalke's performance 2nite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Schalke is a Bundesliga side they fielded about 4 teenagers in Sane, Goretzka, Wellenruether and Meyer yet stunned the Bernabeu

WHile the Liverpool from EPL just played to reduce the scoreline
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
The continuation of Casillas' horrenduos form is a pointer that Madrid are coming to rob Manure of De Gea. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
coogar:
rafael just scored a ronaldoesque 40 yard volley with his left foot!

phew - what a goal!
it's a disgrace we have kept this boy out of the senior team. he's too good!
I just saw the goal on youtube cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), Jamiuokolla and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.