Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757750 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I was a shirt and tie wearing professional and I no fit dey enter Lungu anyhow. Na there I sabi, I remember one mama wey dey sell Amala on the way to Gaa Akanbi where I dey live that time. Also we dey catch some bushmeat for Unilorin temporary site, and Even KwaraPoly.

Less than 2,000 margin between Omoworare and Fadahunsi, thats very close

If you nor dey enta lungus, then u go dey do ya parole around Kwara Hotel and Broadway Hotel for GRA. tongue

Na Iya Yusuf Restaurant be amala HQ for Ilorin, you must be talking about her? She get one branch around Gaa Akanbi before. I think Royal Shekinah Suites has swallowed up the site in a classic case of gentrification. grin

Ife East and Ife Central do some kain wuruwuru and several votes were 'voided' in Atakumosa East, but Ijesas stood up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Finidi wasnt the fastest but he had a good eye for the pass and a good ball sense. Thats why he is Nigerias best right winger till date

odegbami & dimeji lawal were better abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

If you nor dey enta lungus, then u go dey do ya parole around Kwara Hotel and Broadway Hotel for GRA. tongue

Na Iya Yusuf Restaurant be amala HQ for Ilorin, you must be talking about her? She get one branch around Gaa Akanbi before. I think Royal Shekinah Suites has swallowed up the site in a classic case of gentrification. grin

Ife East and Ife Central do some kain wuruwuru and several votes were 'voided' in Atakumosa East, but Ijesas stood up.

Exactly Kwara Hotel things, I get one small Honda Bullet wey I dey use "Ko won lobe je" those days. Onto corporate things we no fit dey to do Indigo parole. Na the day when Germany beat Argentina for 2006 world cup na him I comot for that town

Na Iya Yusuff I wan remember that her joint around Gaa Akanbi, They closed it? That Amala was on point mennn. Na the reason why I no get pot or cooking apparatus for house be that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
coogar:

odegbami & dimeji lawal were better abeg!

I never watched Odegbami and him not making it to Europe IMO eroded any rep he might have had

Dimeji Lawal ko. All those are local footballers who never adapted to modern football, even his brother Muyiwa (Kokoro) sef and Nafiu (Mutius brother) none ever made it in EUrope. Na for Young Stars dem dey shine

We are talking about Finito, Someone who held his own vs Europe and worlds best not Dimeji who just dey demo for Underage tournament.

How many senior caps did Dimeji have sef? or how did he fare in Europe

See Finidi dey Laser shot into the net in a CL semi final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc8GF28Rkjs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I never watched Odegbami and him not making it to Europe IMO eroded any rep he might have had

which football agent would have taken segun odegbami to europe in the 70s?

Dimeji Lawal ko. All those are local footballers who never adapted to modern football, even his brother Muyiwa (Kokoro) sef and Nafiu (Mutius brother) none ever made it in EUrope. Na for Young Stars dem dey shine

dimeji lawal is better jor.
finidi playing in europe means what? he should thank westerhof for that gesture.

We are talking about Finito, Someone who held his own vs Europe and worlds best not Dimeji who just dey demo for Underage tournament.

go & watch canada 87 again.....

How many senior caps did Dimeji have sef? or how did he fare in EuropeSee Finidi dey Laser shot into the net in a CL semi final

any half a decent player would do that - which professional footballer is shy to take pop shots at the edge of the box? come on now, this video does not prove finidi is better than pius ikedia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Wasiu, Astifuqulahi. No lie. I saw your name on one of the walls. That Wasiu Omo Iya Alaro was here

Dadehmola go sabi that Cocacola house . I trust am. He fit even get room for there

I used to work in Ilorin on Ibrahim Taiwo

You get link that shows who won the result that Omoworare won, because one guy told me Fadahusi won

Hahahhaha. Ode nie. cheesy

Na only once I enter there (during jamb/waec lesson parole) and I couldn't even run show cos my money no complete that day grin grin

Nitlad wey say hin nor sabi, no be you dey mention broadway?? As I dey see you so, you would definitely be iya dada's favorite customer for opposite KH!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Exactly Kwara Hotel things, I get one small Honda Bullet wey I dey use "Ko won lobe je" those days. Onto corporate things we no fit dey to do Indigo parole. Na the day when Germany beat Argentina for 2006 world cup na him I comot for that town

Na Iya Yusuff I wan remember that her joint around Gaa Akanbi, They closed it? That Amala was on point mennn. Na the reason why I no get pot or cooking apparatus for house be that

Iya Yusuf don move go tanke teytey. She don even Pïmp her joint with A.C and all (so I heard) cheesy.

@trequartista, you dey enter succoth gardens? Those days, its serene environment for front of water dey suit me gaan when I wan co-ordinate my thoughts or If I need "slow down" when life seems to be moving too fast smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola:

Iya Yusuf don move go tanke teytey. She don even Pïmp her joint with A.C and all (so I heard) cheesy.

@trequartista, you dey enter succoth gardens? Those days, its serene environment for front of water dey suit me gaan when I wan co-ordinate my thoughts or If I need "slow down" when life seems to be moving too fast smiley

Succoth sef don upgrade powerfully. The thing na like 'Resort' now. grin

Iya Yusuf AC na wash. Na heat the thing dey blow. grin

E be like say T&K runs don pass her own. Dem dey pursue dianselves gan.

Iya Yusuf = Alfa things
T&K = Cele things

Combo and rivalry toh badt. grin

Dadehmola:

Hahahhaha. Ode nie. cheesy

Na only once I enter there (during jamb/waec lesson parole) and I couldn't even run show cos my money no complete that day grin grin

Nitlad wey say hin nor sabi, no be you dey mention broadway?? As I dey see you so, you would definitely be iya dada's favorite customer for opposite KH!

Na dia e dey happen. . . grin cheesy
Iya Dada for KH and 'Pastor' for Oke-Odo. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Na Baba Agbalagba you be. I was just cutting my teeth in Ilorin ni by that time. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Radamel Falcao equals Colombia's all-time
goals record
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Wasiu ...

grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

which football agent would have taken segun odegbami to europe in the 70s?

dimeji lawal is better jor.
finidi playing in europe means what? he should thank westerhof for that gesture.

go & watch canada 87 again.....

any half a decent player would do that - which professional footballer is shy to take pop shots at the edge of the box? come on now, this video does not prove finidi is better than pius ikedia.

Haba! shocked shocked

How anybody go dey talk about former World's best 7 like this now? angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
coded01:
[/b]
Haba! shocked shocked

How anybody go dey talk about former World's best 7 like this now? angry grin

so what in that video proves finidi is better than ikedia?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

so what in that video proves finidi is better than ikedia?

Nope but are insinuating Finidi isn't better than Ikedia? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
coded01:

Nope but are insinuating Finidi isn't better than Ikedia? shocked lipsrsealed

read the comment with your eyes open....
finidi is a billion times better than ikedia but the video provided is not the evidence that proves that assertion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2015
coogar:

read the comment with your eyes open....
finidi is a billion times better than ikedia but the video provided is not the evidence that proves that assertion.

Case closed but dayo was only giving you a slice of his brilliant skills as a Player... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dimeji Lawal had speed and his potential was there but injuries, bad decisions and worse luck messed him up.
He was far more intelligent than Ikedia.
Having said there was nothing he actually did to be placed in the class of Finidi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElfEnomenOo: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
How do you solve a problem like Di Maria? What should Manchester United do with their record signing?

grin cheesy

#SAIBuhari #SaiOsinbajo #SaiAPC #Change cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
ElfEnomenOo:
How do you solve a problem like Di Maria? What should Manchester United do with their record signing?

grin cheesy

#SAIBuhari #SaiOsinbajo #SaiAPC #Change cheesy
Bench him for a few games. Mke him fight for his place. No one man is bigger than the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari... arsenal fans be thinking its a template.. it is not necessary to lose repeatedly to win o...

Otuoke Express ..one chance ..one chance!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ibime:
Turnout rate in Bayelsa, Enugu, Abia, Anambra etc do not favour Goodluck.

He needed 90% turnout rate to make a dent in the Norths numbers.

GEJ will lose this election.

coogar:

how sure are you?
why didn't you travel to nigeria to vote?

Coogar see wetin I tell you since 2pm yesterday before JEGA done dey call result . . . . . My situation room projections were spot on, wouldn't you say?

Congratulations to all Nigerians! cheesy

#SaiBuhari
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ibime:

Coogar see wetin I tell you since 2pm yesterday before JEGA done dey call result . . . . . My situation room projections were spot on, wouldn't you say?

Congratulations to all Nigerians! cheesy

#SaiBuhari

you did well.....
nice to know your data analysis is still spot on. which way now, ibime? are you going to join asari dokubo's militia group in the niger-delta?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Reporting LIVE AND DIRECT FROM OTUEKE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Ibime and cogar...wat has man united thread got to do with Buhari vs GEJ?please stick to the thread discussion.@el fonemeno...di maria is a classic player.a bit rash but extremely productive.I think he has 8 goals and 12 assists so far.he is getting adjustef to d epl and is also contending with off-field psychological issues such as the burglary event in his new home.He will come good next season I believe. He has shown he is very capable.So Man united supporters need to chill.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Manchester United-target Mats Hummels has said if he ever transfers abroad it will only be to the Red Devils after telling Borussia Dortmund he is weighing up his future options.

Borussia's captain, 26, has a Dortmund contract until 2017, but has long been courted by United, whose current manager Louis van Gaal is looking for a defensive leader with the English giants poised to table a bid, according to UK media reports.

Germany centre-back Hummels told Monday's edition of German magazine Kicker that he "often thinks about moving abroad", but gave Tuesday's edition of German daily Bild a far stronger indication of his Manchester thoughts.

"If I was to transfer abroad at some stage, then it would only be to Manchester United," Hummels is reported to have said.

Hummels agent, his father Hermann, is a friend of United boss Van Gaal from when they both worked at Bayern Munich, where Hummels senior was youth team co-ordinator until 2012, while Van Gaal was head coach from 2009 until 2011.

Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke says the World Cup-winner has informed them he is weighing up his options.

"Mats had a conversation with (director of sport) Michael Zorc and myself two weeks ago, when he informed us that he is thinking about his future," said Watzke.

"That is completely legitimate.

"He has a contract until 2017 and we haven't received an offer, therefore we're pretty relaxed."

Dortmund have endured a poor season by their own high standards as the 2011 and 2012 German champions found themselves bottom of the table in February and are now up to mid-table in the Bundesliga.

http://www.football.co.uk/manchester-united/its-manchester-united-or-noone-says-dortmunds-hummels/5861601/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
make spain no carry dem badluck near De gea o!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Was that Jones dribbled like that for the Italy goal undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Smalling injured and Carrick going in angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fellaini!!! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
chrisley024:
Smalling injured and Carrick going in angry

WTF!!! Why I hate Internationals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Loll.same here.it disrupts momentum and we were finding a bit of form.Smalling is so unbelievably fragile.Hummels too is equally so and has been woeful everytime I av seen him play this year. I hope Rojo amd Jones can stay fit after the international break

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.