Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8767577 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
parrotibaba:
is it not obvious dat he is heading back to Otueke Monaco?
Liverpool is planning to take him on loan, buh I doubt if they would be willing to gv him 265k a week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Those defending Valencia and Young baffle me.Anyway it's truly understandable that when you use a 1992 Omega Opel for instance and it's so rugged and "safe"..You are likely to forget what driving a 2015 Mercedes wud look like.We have been so used to the shit Valencia and Young for man years that we have truly forgotten wat a proper winger looks like.I knw some have been blinded by the "hardworking" nonsense.I am not.I have said it that we need a proper right back ASAP...Valencia kills most of the attack we embark on its not evn funny anymore.He will either overhit d cross or jst push it to d right all d time and smash d left back's thighs.I am sick of it really.I want a proper right back who is good going forward and can defend.Rafael is a superior player to Valencia by anyday but some here say he doesn't follow instructions.How does not? Any time Rafeal plays dt wing..d difference btw him and Valencia is as clear as night and day bt some here prefer valencia because he appears well built as a wrestler wid no ounce of sense wen attacking.Can u imagine the number of attacks he breaks down?Well everyone to his own bt I doubt we will amount to anything in Europe next season if Valencia is our messiah at RB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
^^^ What is this guy typing na? Talk about balance, Valencia and Young give it to us. Simples!

You can't have your right back always bursting forward, real punishment will accompany that. Meanwhile, Young helps Blind on the left wing, its as simple as that. Footie isn't just about attacking alone na.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
nitrogen:
^^^ What is this guy typing na? Talk about balance, Valencia and Young give it to us. Simples!

You can't have your right back always bursting forward, real punishment will accompany that. Meanwhile, Young helps Blind on the left wing, its as simple as that. Footie isn't just about attacking alone na.

he's a learner.....
in 8 months time, he would understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
@kemizee,
Rafael is not a disciplined player. Valencia and Young play to instructions. They are very disciplined players and are more likely to play to coaches instructions.
Di Maria goeson dribbles,loses the ball and fails to track back or defend. The same with Fellaini who does what the coach wants and follows instructions.
This is a new Manchester United team with a new way ofplaying. We must keep possession all the time and to achieve this the team musthave balance. Players must play to instructions and know their role on the pitch at all times.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Caveatemptor:
@kemizee,
Rafael is not a disciplined player. Valencia and Young play to instructions. They are very disciplined players and are more likely to play to coaches instructions.
Di Maria goeson dribbles,loses the ball and fails to track back or defend. The same with Fellaini who does what the coach wants and follows instructions.
This is a new Manchester United team with a new way ofplaying. We must keep possession all the time and to achieve this the team musthave balance. Players must play to instructions and know their role on the pitch at all times.
Some guys shaaa

They don't observe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
MAN CITY DON CHOP ONE NI cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
2 nil to Place!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
MAN CITY DON CHOP ONE NI cry

Its 2 nil now to crystal palace!

Who says we can't finish 2nd this season.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Deiok(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chai. See crystal palace dey knack city akpako ooh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Crystal Palace For Life!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Caveatemptor:
@kemizee,
I think he has a good point. Antonio Valencia should not be a permanent defender for a team like Manchester United. If he cannot make it as the attacking winger he is, he should give way completely.
It is a different slice of cake for Ashley Young. He can do a job as a left back too but he's improvised his game and upped his form and now he's a menace going forward. He totally deserves his spot in the team recently and that is the way things should be done. It's not the same thing as he keeping the likes of Luke Shaw or Marco Rojo on the bench. Irrespective of form, a forward should not adopt a defenders role permanently, at least not at this stage of their careers.
A classic example is Wayne Rooney keeping Ander Herrera and Juan Mata out of the team, all in the disguise of 'doing a job' or the other midfielders 'not adhering to instructions'. The difference in output is clear for all to see.
Compare Zouma and Nemanja Matic in Chelsea's defensive midfield, Zouma can also do a job but...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
I knw Van gaal has washed us all with the "team lacking balance" nonsense.All u can tell me is dt we dnt av reliable defenders.Tell me me trut for a minute...will Valencia or Young wid wat they produce be starting for teams like Bayern, Real, Chelsea or Barca Di maria is a classy and I dnt care hw Van gaal defines "Balance".A player dt is more productive deserves to play because he is simply better dan a player who works hard and produces nothing at all..Ryan giggs usd to play on d left and Ronaldo on d right.They had a lot of quality and Giggs was master of losing d ball because he usd to play a lot of loose passes dt annoyed me bt he was quality nevertheless.The problem is dt we av a fragile defence (again dis is debatable because we av d 3rd best defence in d epl).If we get a world class defender or two..den we wil b okay and dis balance bollocks will end.Bayern av robben and ribery, real av ronaldo and bale, barca av neymar and pedro..chelsea av oscar and hazard..these are players dt lose d ball a lot of times esp ronaldo and bale who mishit a lot of pass bt dt is because they are adventurous players who will try to be creative and once in a while play the "risky" pass.even our legendary Giggs was guilty of this.are we saying dt these teams I mentioned also lack balance? Ashley young and valencia dnt dribble, dnt create, dnt play killer balls...they jst look for d safest option and dt is y u feel they av "balance".I wud rada av players dt attempt to do something dan d ones dt are afraid and play safe Sirs...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Michael Oliver sends Di Maria off for touching him, what about these two?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
@Adelana..I usd to rate Oliver as one of the best but he has beem so inconsistent this season.so unbelievable. double standards.lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
codedguy1:

Its 2 nil now to crystal palace!

Who says we can't finish 2nd this season.
grin grin
✔ ✔

Make we just use dis opportunity flog dem dis week

Den our 2nd position will be so settled
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kemizee:
@Adelana..I usd to rate Oliver as one of the best but he has beem so inconsistent this season.so unbelievable. double standards.lol
✔ Stvpid man

He made us loose the fa cup

Fvck dat douche bag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kemizee:
I knw Van gaal has washed us all with the "team lacking balance" nonsense.All u can tell me is dt we dnt av reliable defenders.Tell me me trut for a minute...will Valencia or Young wid wat they produce be starting for teams like Bayern, Real, Chelsea or Barca Di maria is a classy and I dnt care hw Van gaal defines "Balance".A player dt is more productive deserves to play because he is simply better dan a player who works hard and produces nothing at all..Ryan giggs usd to play on d left and Ronaldo on d right.They had a lot of quality and Giggs was master of losing d ball because he usd to play a lot of loose passes dt annoyed me bt he was quality nevertheless.The problem is dt we av a fragile defence (again dis is debatable because we av d 3rd best defence in d epl).If we get a world class defender or two..den we wil b okay and dis balance bollocks will end.Bayern av robben and ribery, real av ronaldo and bale, barca av neymar and pedro..chelsea av oscar and hazard..these are players dt lose d ball a lot of times esp ronaldo and bale who mishit a lot of pass bt dt is because they are adventurous players who will try to be creative and once in a while play the "risky" pass.even our legendary Giggs was guilty of this.are we saying dt these teams I mentioned also lack balance? Ashley young and valencia dnt dribble, dnt create, dnt play killer balls...they jst look for d safest option and dt is y u feel they av "balance".I wud rada av players dt attempt to do something dan d ones dt are afraid and play safe Sirs...
My friend,you don't seem to understand what's going on at Carrington training ground. Incase you don't know,Louise van Gaal is the current coach and if you know him well,he is a stubborn man. You either play to his instruction and try as much as you can to keep possession and balance,else you will be relegated to the bench. There is no two-way about that. LvG is a possession-freak and players like Di Maria,Rafeal,etc tends to lose the ball easily and LvG doesn't like that. The problem is,we don't have good fullbacks. I mean fullbacks that combine defensive and offensive duties without slacking in any and maintain balance and possession. For now,Valencia and Young are performing that duty,that's why they play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Honestly,Man.City don't deserve to finish in the top-4. They're a waste of space. Their performance in Europe is just terrible!angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hardworking Palace. cool

Let's not fu!ck this up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
All we need now is 3points even if Falcao plays in the defence
Kemizee:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
I thought City don't lose a match in which Yaya Toure has started/scored? Oh well!

It's obvious Yaya Toure has lost form or something isn't just right with City as a whole.

Btw,what happened to Frank Lampard? In the early part of the season,he was a dangerous impact subs and a thorn to Chelshìt fans. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
chrisley024:
All we need now is 3points even if Falcao plays in the defence
gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
The match against City na die!

We have to beat them by any means necessary!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kemizee:
Dont mind the guy. Pretty much cost us dat match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't see this Manshitty posing any problems to Utd. They've lost their early season form and confidence.

Plus LvG somehow works the players up when it's time to play a big team. We might b shi.tty against Leicester or Burnly buh when its time to play any top team the players suddenly develop extra muscle and raise their game.

Its possible we win the rest of our matches. All of 'em
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
If we fail to beat man.city at old trafford....then, i won't watch the rest epl matches

bleeped man.city title hope.
bleeped their 2nd positn
bleeped their top 4
liverpool, pls strive and occupy it

THE GREAT EPL TEAMS I KNEW
MAN.U
LIVERPOOL
CHELSEA
ARSENAL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Perhaps a Man City win would have helped keep Man United on their toes for Sunday? Well let's pray against complacency, someone above me already wrote Man City off embarassed a win or nothing please!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ManCity were never a Top 4 material. I always called them a club of Mercenaries put together by the highest bidder. All it took was one Sugar Daddy who had enough money to buy wateva his money could get and push them into Top 4. There's no balance in their team. Everything they do always goes into buying some expensive player and then winning the league by any means necessary. They were lucky to ve won it twice in the last 3 years but that definitely wont happen again.

Anyways the derby this weekend should be interesting. I'm confident we ll beat them and send them packing once and for all.
GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Write City off at your own peril especially now they're wounded.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
True. We've not beaten City at Old Trafford in about 3 years. But with their poor form of recent and our new found good run of form and outstanding home record(which is the best in England) we should be able to get all 3 points come Sunday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
No matter how poor shitty's form is.I ave learned to fear them over the years,expecually those two bullies called Kompany and Toure..Hoping for the best come weekend sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: humblesteve(m), afrodoc2, Oasis007(m), a4turitoroman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.