Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793979 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:23pm On May 30, 2015
Fellaini can be our no.9 next season, with chicha and wilson/henriquez as bench options, what if rooney/van p recovers dia best form next season? What does the future holds 4 nani januzaj young jones valencia di maria nd mata??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
debosky:
Welbeck says hi. grin

thunder fire you & your welbeck that couldn't outscore chris smalling in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:27pm On May 30, 2015
Rooney and messi are in the same wage bracket...isn't that enough of an achievement Haters
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
Lacazette only once ,Felipe Anderson is good but just good ...

Elamps has finally conceded defeat ,d first of its kind here. grin grin grin

You re not serious. It was a landslide victory for me day and night for about a week.

Rooney is the best number 10 of his generation. That is why he has been indispensable. You see players like Joe Cole, etc changing clubs every time. But Rooney is so cherished. If na juju make you go do am and earn even 3k pounds/week. Den no dey pluck talent for tree.

Be guided.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2015
coogar:

thunder fire you & your welbeck that couldn't outscore chris smalling in the league.

Even with Chris 'Romario' Smalling's goals Welbz still scored the vital goal knocking y'all out of the FA Cup and he's drinking champagne in celebration now.

Most players won't mind that kind of thunder firing them. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2015
elampiro:

You re not serious. It was a landslide victory for me day and night for about a week.

Rooney is the best number 10 of his generation. That is why he has been indispensable. You see players like Joe Cole, etc changing clubs every time. But Rooney is so cherished. If na juju make you go do am and earn even 3k pounds/week. Den no dey pluck talent for tree.

Be guided.
grin grin grin mate u hv been knocked out ,stop hiding behind Rooney's kitchen cupboard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
grin grin grin mate u hv been knocked out ,stop hiding behind Rooney's kitchen cupboard
I finished you all. When I hit two, you will go call two more. At any point, you Ekwe Samples had to be three to make any sense.

Two were always too small for me because of my far superior points and facts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2015
They also said Neymar was overhyped. cheesy Even this season they still some still questioned his abilities.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
elampiro:

I finished you all. When I hit two, you will go call two more. At any point, you Ekwe Samples had to be three to make any sense.

Two were always too small for me because of my far superior points and facts.
which superior points n facts? "SAF had to change him because Gerrard knows him too well n could use it against him" or d 2011/2012 formation of welbeck upfront in ur aimless effort in trying to prove a worthless point? grin grin grin ...u hv been buried under rooney's a$$
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
which superior points n facts? "SAF had to change him because Gerrard knows him too well n could use it against him" or d 2011/2012 formation of welbeck upfront in ur aimless effort in trying to prove a worthless point? grin grin grin ...u hv been buried under rooney's a$$

I proved my point beyond reasonable doubt. And don't talk since you know not football tactics.

If you didn't lose this argument you wouldn't being trying to reopen it when it was already closed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2015
elampiro:

I proved my point beyond reasonable doubt. And don't talk since you know not football tactics.

If you didn't lose this argument you wouldn't being trying to reopen it when it was already closed.
which point did u prove? nothing!!! u v been exposed as a fraud time n time again ,d argument wasn't closed ,u lost!! grin grin grin

From being a winger to a number 10 to Rooney being afraid of Gerrard ,mate go n recharge ur batteries ,de r completely dead!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
which point did u prove? nothing!!! u v been exposed as a fraud time n time again ,d argument wasn't closed ,u lost!! grin grin grin

From being a winger to a number 10 to Rooney being afraid of Gerrard ,mate go n recharge ur batteries ,de r completely dead!

Rooney is the best number 10 of his generation.

Ferguson: I play Rooney behind the striker.
Rooney: I play behind the striker.

Parrot: Ferguson and Rooney are liars.

Keep on hating. Rooney just got an alert for his salary. I need to leave you to cry. When a baby is beaten blue and black, it's good to allow the baby sometime to cry. Ntor!!! Cry cry baby (adult).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney is the best number 10 of his generation.

Ferguson: I play Rooney behind the striker.
Rooney: I play behind the striker.

Parrot: Ferguson and Rooney are liars.

Keep on hating. Rooney just got an alert for his salary. I need to leave you to cry. When a baby is beaten blue and black, it's good to allow the baby sometime to cry. Ntor!!! Cry cry baby (adult).
hahahahaha no more articles? or formations? cheesy when u hv nothing else to say ,u bring up wazza's salary as if u receive a dime from him ... Elampiro go n eat b4 u die defending nothing grin u got ur a$$ served to u on a plate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2015
Lionel Messi. The GOAT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2015
Rooney was a number 10 for united n yet he wanted to leave after saf's last season because he was used as a number 10 elampiro billed him for grin

Just dis season Rooney was relieved to be moved upfront by LVG but according to pawa ,he is a number 10,d best number 10/winger/soon to be right back in d world grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Wolfsburg are going to be a very tough team in the CL next season. Looked very good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2015
MrTA:
Wolfsburg are going to be a very tough team in the CL next season. Looked very good.

Dat De Bruyne of a boy na confam player!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
MrTA:

not really ,de got a$$ whooped by an under par Napoli side in d Europa league ,dia attack is wonderful but as it's d problem with some of d bundelisga teams ,de don't hv a strong defense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
not really ,de got a$$ whooped by an under par Napoli side in d Europa league ,dia attack is wonderful but as it's d problem with some of d bundelisga teams ,de don't hv a strong defense

Yeah but I would expect them to improve that this summer. As long as they dont lose any of their attackers, they should be fine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:38pm On May 30, 2015
weedtaker:
Fellaini can be our no.9 next season, with chicha and wilson/henriquez as bench options, what if rooney/van p recovers dia best form next season? What does the future holds 4 nani januzaj young jones valencia di maria nd mata??
who will make Fellaini no. 9? na jazz abi swear be that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2015
Is this the same Messi Coogar claims will struggle to get 40 goals in the premier league? Or the same Messi He says will struggle against stoke on a cold gloomy tuesday night?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2015
While arsenal are winning back to back, united are celebrating 4th spot, bad times in manchester, are we going the way of former arsenal. No top player has been shifted all over the pitch like wazza yet he is among the top scorers, rooney needs a good striker alongside on the pitch and the weak midfielders should step up, they don't thread the needed through ball. Too much dust yarnings on this thread, football is a team game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2015
chic2pimp:
Is this the same Messi Coogar claims will struggle to get 40 goals in the premier league? Or the same Messi He says will struggle against stoke on a cold gloomy tuesday night?
EPL is overhyped, messi will score goals in trailer loads
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2015
Rooney is useless as some people claim but he is our 3rd all time scorer after charlton and law, charlton has 249 in 758 apps, law 237 in 404 and rooney 230 in 479 means all our players are/were rubbish

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:27am On May 31, 2015
leggo:
Rooney and messi are in the same wage bracket...isn't that enough of an achievement Haters
Bwuahahahahahaha!gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:37am On May 31, 2015
SailorXY:
who will make Fellaini no. 9? na jazz abi swear be that?
gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:07am On May 31, 2015
Off-topic:

I find this comment quite hilarious.gringrin

Untill now i cant get over hhhh
‪#‎ Mayweathervs‬ ‪#‎ Pacman‬live update:

Round 1: Mayweather running

Round 2: Still running

Round 3: Mayweather hugging pacman

Round 4: Mayweather running

Round 5: More running

Round 6: Mayweather running mixed in with hugging

Round 7: Mayweather trying to hug pacman

Round 8: Mayweather back to running

Round 9: Mayweather has completed a marathon

Round 10: Mayweather still running despite completing a marathon

Round 11: Mayweather wants more hugs from pacman for completing marathon

Round 12: Mayweather has turned into Gayweather after breaking hugging record

If u hate my comment ‪#‎ IDONTCARE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:16am On May 31, 2015
weedtaker:
Ahn han! Bros,easy nau. Fellaini as our number.9,with his slow,sluggish movement? Mba! We need an agile,fast-paced number.9 with an eye for goal.

Rooney and RVP are past their best. They can be use as squad players at best.

Mata and Di Maria ain't going nowhere. I tip Di Maria to come good next season. A fit and firing Di Maria will relegate Young to the bench and at best,Young should be used as a squad player.

Mata should be our number.10,playing in the hole. Rooney just don't deserve that position!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2015
coogar:

has he ever topped the assist chart?
11/12 assists is too low. nani got 18. ashley young got 18. cesc got 18 this season.

This figures are wrong. A Chelsea fan whom I had conversation with this morning prompted me on this. He said he wasnt sure a United player has had 18 Assists in the EPL, if at all it should be Giggs. I checked OPTA and behold he was correct.

OPTA
Nani= 14
Drogba= 13
Rooney =11
Fabregas= 11
Baines = 11
Arshavin= 11
Young= 10.

Considering the number of minutes Young played that season, he was abysmal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2015
parrotibaba:
Rooney was a number 10 for united n yet he wanted to leave after saf's last season because he was used as a number 10 elampiro billed him for grin

Just dis season Rooney was relieved to be moved upfront by LVG but according to pawa ,he is a number 10,d best number 10/winger/soon to be right back in d world grin

Which position did Rooney play for David Moyes? You said Rooney wanted to leave because SAF used him as number 10, yet he played 10 for David Moyes even though Mourinho wanted him to play the number 9.

SAF said in 2012/2013 that Rooney likes the number 10 and that was the position too for Kagawa, that he might had to resort to rotating them.

Rooney was angry for being used in central midfield and wing.

WING: Southampton and Madrid.
Central Midfield: Stoke, West Ham and Aston Villa.

These matches came in quick succession.
On January 30th 2013, Rooney played in the wing with Kagawa in the number 10 against Southampton. Then Rooney scored 2 goals from the wing and won the MOTM. In Madrid he was in the wing with responsibility to help Rafael out in the defence.

What do you people enjoy in all these lies?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
Rooney is useless as some people claim but he is our 3rd all time scorer after charlton and law, charlton has 249 in 758 apps, law 237 in 404 and rooney 230 in 479 means all our players are/were rubbish

Yori Yori

They won't mention that Rooney top Assists in Champions league last season.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HIGHEST ASSISTS 2013/2014
Rooney------- 8
Di Maria------6
Benzema-----5

eufa.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:56pm On May 31, 2015
debosky:

Even with Chris 'Romario' Smalling's goals Welbz still scored the vital goal knocking y'all out of the FA Cup and he's drinking champagne in celebration now.

Most players won't mind that kind of thunder firing them. cheesy cheesy

Barman give this boy a crate of 33 Lager

(1) (2) (3) ... (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Onkoolos and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.