Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8763398 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
elampiro:

Messi has nothing to prove but he used his mouth to say he is unfulfilled. He was already ecstatic thinking he would the copa America.

Boateng has a world cup yes. oshea , Mereires (is that the spelling), have CL trophy.

The world cup is the highest honour. Maradona was not a passenger in his team. He won it for his country. The reason he is a god in Argentina and Messi is not.
. Raul never won the world cup or european nations cup while torress won both so should I conclude that raul can't clean the boots of torress.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
elampiro:

Hmmm
I supported Argentina since I was their fan from Mexico '86. May be my judgement was biased then. But why should a ref give a red card in a world cup final so easily. It takes away the beauty. Imagine if Webb had sent players off in 2010 final.
That was one of the worst performances of a ref in a World Cup Final. Within 25minutes he had completely lost control of the match. Not a good example at all

elampiro:

Dayo and A40 must find a way to dilute achievement of others until German players come top in the discussion.

They have paid the cost to be the boss! We are only giving credit where its due. If we don't hype players who have been multiple World and European Champions then who should we hype?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
elampiro:

Messi has nothing to prove but he used his mouth to say he is unfulfilled. He was already ecstatic thinking he would win the copa America.

Boateng has a world cup yes. oshea , Mereires (is that the spelling), have CL trophy.

The world cup is the highest honour. Maradona was not a passenger in his team. He won it for his country. The reason he is a god in Argentina and Messi is not.
Please no dey include the Boa-TANK with sankwas like O'Shea and Meireles. When he was shutting down Messi at the last World Cup Final people no talk

He doesn't just have a world cup, he formed the spine of a defence that conceded just 4 goals in 7 games. 2 of them came in garbage time

He was also a starter for a treble-winning team

Key player for the best National team in the world and one of the best 4 clubs in Europe no be sere kambia

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
nyabinghi:
. Raul never won the world cup or european nations cup while torress won both so should I conclude that raul can't clean the boots of torress.

Was Torres main man for Spain? Did he go into the world cup with expectations that he will write the history books?

We are talking about main men. Real legends. Players who can single handedly win crucial matches- world cup semi finals and finals. Players who are capable of being national treasure. These players must also have excelled in clubs.

Now we are drawing the line between the greats who met those expectations and those who failed or fell short.

Messi fell short. Which world cup goal has he even scored that resembles Maradona goal against England? Against Belgium dribbled past defenders to score two goals. In the final he had an assist. Pele also had solo goals in same stages of the world cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
elampiro:

Was Torres main man for Spain? Did he go into the world cup with expectations that he will write the history books?

We are talking about main men. Real legends. Players who can single handedly win crucial matches- world cup semi finals and finals. Players who are capable of being national treasure. These players must also have excelled in clubs.

Now we are drawing the line between the greats who met those expectations and those who failed or fell short.

Messi fell short. Which world cup goal has he even scored that resembles Maradona goal against England? Against Belgium dribbled past defenders to score two goals. In the final he had an assist. Pele also had solo goals in same stages of the world cup.
drogba never won an african nations cup with his civ but less talented players did, national performance is over rated to me. Messi has tried playing two back to back finals, messi has been good for club and country, failure to win the copa or world cup won't diminish him.baggio never won the world cup or even paolo maldini or franco baresi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
nyabinghi:
drogba never won an african nations cup with his civ but less talented players did, national performance is over rated to me. Messi has tried playing two back to back finals, messi has been good for club and country, failure to win the copa or world cup won't diminish him.baggio never won the world cup or even paolo maldini or franco baresi.

Drogba didnt influence and inspire his peers enough. He didnt come up with magic moments like Roger Miller , Abedi Pele, Yaya Toure.

We are not diminishing Messi . We have been generous to leave him with Zico and Di Lima. And very generous to promote him above Xavi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Messi has played two world cups, can you tell me any time he has produced a magic moment?

He has never produced a magic moment at senior level outside Barca. That is why he has not won a national trophy.

Pele produced magic moments for club and country to win several big trophies. Maradona produced some too.

This should end the argument until Messi produces a magic moment to win for Argentina

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
elampiro:

Drogba didnt influence and inspire his peers enough. He didnt come up with magic moments like Roger Miller , Abedi Pele, Yaya Toure.

We are not diminishing Messi . We have been generous to leave him with Zico and Di Lima. And very generous to promote him above Xavi.

WHich moment of magic did Milla produce for his club? which moment of magic did Drogba and Yaya produce for their country?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rio Ferdinand

Good luck to Naan Bread ( Nani) on his move to
Turkey!! Different environment where I believe he
will flourish. Questions will be asked whether he
will be happy with his utd career? Of course he
will be happy.. endless amount of trophies where
he played his part.. However, knowing Nani as I
do, I do believe he would have wanted more
games & to have influenced more consistently
during his United tenure!

He was blessed with lots of attributes, having the
tools to match most in the world - pace, power in
both feet, skill, strength...I could go on. It's one
thing having all that it's another putting it all
together....week in week out! There aren't many
that do and there is the thing that separates
Messi & ronaldo from the next tier of Suarez,
Neymar, Zlatan etc. Don't get me wrong those
are world class players as well but there is tiers
with how consistently they produce moments of
defining brilliance and it goes on n on thru the
tiers of players! A key attribute for any world
class player is decision making, when to dribble,
when to shoot and when to pass. The players in
the top tiers get them decisions right more often
than not.

What category Nani sits in now is hard to judge
as he hasn't played for man utd for a long time.
He produced wonder moments back in Portugal
but I have not seen much of him consistently at
sporting. For me he had all the attributes to have
been in the 2nd n 3rd tiers easily.

Of all the players I've played with during my
career, if I wanted someone to beat someone 1
vs 1 & it was do or die he would have been one
of my first picks for sure. He can go either way,
off either foot, tricky & lightening quick - a
defenders nightmare!

There was always going to be comparisons
between him and Ronaldo due to the fact they
were from Portugal and Lisbon. When he first
joined, it would have been great for him to have
Ronaldo there for him to learn and adapt - how
to train, manage yourself on & off the pitch etc.
However the downside to the comparisons came
expectation, which is a hard thing to deal with
for most especially at a club like Manchester
United .

I wish my mate well on his new adventure & I'm
sure he will produce moments of excitement &
brilliance for his new team & set of fans. Good
luck Naan Bread!

Painful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHich moment of magic did Milla produce for his club? which moment of magic did Drogba and Yaya produce for their country?

We are talking about Africa football for those guys.

I am sure Toure scored his trade mark goal in the final or semi or both.

Milla na African King.

Those players I mentioned are greater than Drogba and they won the nations cup. BinghiNya's point is null and void.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
nyabinghi:
maradona was a pure fraud at barcelona, I judge based on trophies. Messi has records maradona can only dream of , messi was never a drug cheat. Maradona would wish he was messi, 91 goals in a calenday year, la pulga is a soccer God

you dunno your football....
maradona scored 38 goals in 58 appearances as an attacking midfielder for barcelona. you call that fraud? he spent just 2 seasons at barca & injuries didn't really let him exert his influence at barca.

maradona suffered a broken ankle & hepatitis at barca. even with his limited appearances at barca, he won copa del rey with them. tell us how many goals messi scored in his first 58 games in a barca shirt then we can decide if maradona was a flop or not.

maradona won something everywhere he played - club or national team. messi only does well in his club, he's useless in the national team. the present argentina team is more talented than the one maradona won the world cup with. what is messi's excuse?

why is messi useless whenever he's not wearing the barca shirt?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Women world cup final last mighty. A certain lady scored a hatrick within 16 mins and one of the goal was like Beck 's goal from centre line when the keeper was few steps off her line.

Una good night o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2015
elampiro:
Messi has played two world cups, can you tell me any time he has produced a magic moment?

He has never produced a magic moment at senior level outside Barca. That is why he has not won a national trophy.

Pele produced magic moments for club and country to win several big trophies. Maradona produced some too.

This should end the argument until Messi produces a magic moment to win for Argentina

even when they hosted copa 4 years ago in argentina, messi couldn't win the competition. if the team was bad 4 years ago, was it bad this year? was it bad in 2007? we can't keep making all these excuses for messi when he's coming short in big international games.

see what goetze, muller, lahm, neuer did for germany at the world cup. these players aren't ghosts but whenever they turn up for their national teams, they wear their hearts on their sleeves. beating brazil 7-1 on brazil's soil will never be forgotten in the history of football

messi needs to step yo & time isn't really on his side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:37am On Jul 07, 2015
A40:

George Best was overrated biko! Same way Beckham was overrated doesn't mean they were not good players

I don't recall typing anything about Littbarski, jowo direct your complaint through the appropriate channel

Rummenigge and Pele are obviously not in the same era

The rest na you take your mouth talk am

My list was about the 60s, a decade during which George Best was one of the prominent wide midfielders and in which he won the European Player of the Year and he led Man Utd to a European Cup.
You can name another wide midfielder from the 60s to replace him but i am sure it will be hard to find. The fact that you joined the debate in support of someone who wanted to shunt Rummenigge in by force from the 80s shows how fair you are in your analysis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:44am On Jul 07, 2015
nyabinghi:

When comparing all time great players, the ultimate test is the World Cup.
If Pele and Maradona had not won the world cups they would not have been placed on the high pedestal they occupied (and still occupy) for so long.
That is what separates them from Cruyff, Di Stefano who had possibly greater club careers (certainly greater than Maradona's) but are still viewed by most as Tier 2. For now Messi is on that Tier 2 with them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:32am On Jul 07, 2015
coogar:

maradona scored 38 goals in 58 appearances as an attacking midfielder for barcelona. you call that fraud? he spent just 2 seasons at barca & injuries didn't really let him exert his influence at barca.

maradona suffered a broken ankle & hepatitis at barca. even with his limited appearances at barca, he won copa del rey with them. tell us how many goals messi scored in his first 58 games in a barca shirt then we can decide if maradona was a flop or not.

maradona won something everywhere he played - club or national team. messi only does well in his club, he's useless in the national team. the present argentina team is more talented than the one maradona won the world cup with. what is messi's excuse?

you that knew your soccer, how many holy grails did maradona win in barcelona, how many champions league did he win in his career or how many copa libertadores, to me messi is in the same league as pele and maradona,he has done what they didn't do. Pele never played in europe so for me that is a minus one.maradona never won the ucl but less fancied uefa another minus. Maradona never scored more goals that messi for the albiceleste. La Pulga I repeat is up there with them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:39am On Jul 07, 2015
coogar:

you that knew your soccer, how many holy grails did maradona win in barcelona, how many champions league did he win in his career or how many copa libertadores, to me messi is in the same league as pele and maradona,he has done what they didn't do. Pele never played in europe so for me that is a minus one.maradona never won the ucl but less fancied uefa another minus. Maradona never scored more goals that messi for the albiceleste. La Pulga I repeat is up there with them. Messi never caused a brawl in la liga, he never shot at journalists, he never doped, he doesn't trash talk, he is the all time scorer in UCL, most goals in la liga, will be the player with the mose world best title, won the fifa golden ball at u20 and last world cup. He is the best. He played against manu, inter, ac milan, madrid, arsenal, chelsea not santos,botafogo,flamengo or river plate,velez or lanus
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:22am On Jul 07, 2015
elampiro:

lol ... generous.. you think couch potato analysis from you is relevant ? OK sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
FCB sign turan with option to sell back to Atletico before July 20.. Barcelona and weird transfers sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2015
I have seen weird journalism in my life... rumours unrivalled been spread by junkie journalists but this drivel is the worst of them all.... like one of the commentators said.. these two with cash is not enough, we need a dinosaur, unicorn and the spacecraft that crash landed in Roswel.

Bayern Munich set to offer Arjen Robben, Thomas Muller and money to buy Manchester United flop Angel di Maria http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3151667/Bayern-Munich-set-offer-Arjen-Robben-Thomas-Muller-money-buy-Manchester-United-flop-Angel-di-Maria.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
United told to up their bid for Morgan Schneiderlin after rejecting £20m offer. Southampton want something closer to £30m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2015
A40:

I don't have any problem with anyone that considers Messi or Lebron as their G.O.A.T. Someone born in the mid-90's most likely would not care for the older guys unless he/she is very devoted to the sport
My problem is when people try to downplay that era then someone has to step in and give them history lessons.

Let them go and watch Harold Schumacher almost guillotine Battiston in Espana 82 and come back and tell me about physicality

They tend to downplay those greats because they didn't see them.

I didn't see Pele except on old betamax tapes, but I saw enough to agree that he is among football's finest.

When you think that ther e were no subs back in the day and red cards were first used at a world cup in 1970 i think (Pele's last world cup), you have to wonder how football today got soft.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2015
A40

If i asked who was the greater of these two sets of players, what would your answer be?

Lampard vs Ballack
Scholes vs Scholls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2015
StarBoard:

They tend to downplay those greats because they didn't see them.
I didn't see Pele except on old betamax tapes, but I saw enough to agree that he is among football's finest.
When you think that ther e were no subs back in the day and red cards were first used at a world cup in 1970 i think (Pele's last world cup), you have to wonder how football today got soft.
I wasn't born when Pele started either but I watch tapes. So long as its a sport I like (whether Basketball, Boxing, F1, NFL, Tennis) I always go down the archives so I at least have an informed opinion of the past greats.

Football back then was very hard. Not for diving sissies at all.

Just to defend Messi people have gone to extreme lengths to discredit football from that era but some of us know better. They said Pele never played in Europe but little did they know the South American League was at par or even stronger than European Leagues in his time with teams like Penarol, Nacional from Uruguay. Independiente, Boca from Argentina. Santos, Cruzeiro etc from Brazil

Left to them they would scrap International football just to show that Messi is the greatest. How can anyone tell me a player yet to score a goal in the knockout stage of a World Cup is the greatest with a team as talented as the Argentines? If you even say greatest club player I won't argue

Even if he can't win a major tournament at least be dominant in any of them, not scoring against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria

The greatest always deliver in the clutch. This is Messi's 3rd Final nothing to show for it.

afrodoc2:

My list was about the 60s, a decade during which George Best was one of the prominent wide midfielders and in which he won the European Player of the Year and he led Man Utd to a European Cup.
You can name another wide midfielder from the 60s to replace him but i am sure it will be hard to find. The fact that you joined the debate in support of someone who wanted to shunt Rummenigge in by force from the 80s shows how fair you are in your analysis.
Chale you are swinging wildly now. At what point did I argue about any list? The only person's list I questioned was Nihilist.
Why would I put Rummenigge and Littbarski in a list of players from the 60's? Even the likes of Beckenbauer and Mueller didn't start dominating till the 70's so tell me why I would argue that Rummenigge should be in a 60's list? I don't even understand.
All I said was George Best was overrated. What does this have to do with arguing in favor of anybody tori Olorun?

And if its strictly for argument purpose then yes Rummenigge is better than your George Best. Here's hoping you don't assume I'm putting him in a 60's list again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
A40:

I wasn't born when Pele started either but I watch tapes. So long as its a sport I like (whether Basketball, Boxing, F1, NFL, Tennis) I always go down the archives so I at least have an informed opinion of the past greats.

Football back then was very hard. Not for diving sissies at all.

Just to defend Messi people have gone to extreme lengths to discredit football from that era but some of us know better. They said Pele never played in Europe but little did they know the South American League was at par or even stronger than European Leagues in his time with teams like Penarol, Nacional from Uruguay. Independiente, Boca from Argentina. Santos, Cruzeiro etc from Brazil

Left to them they would scrap International football just to show that Messi is the greatest. How can anyone tell me a player yet to score a goal in the knockout stage of a World Cup is the greatest with a team as talented as the Argentines? If you even say greatest club player I won't argue

Even if he can't win a major tournament at least be dominant in any of them, not scoring against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria

The greatest always deliver in the clutch. This is Messi's 3rd Final nothing to show for it.

The emboldened sums up the whole argument. Not just for soccer.

It's so bad that a local pundit here was trying to discredit the fact that Maradona won the world cup and Messi doesn't have an international winner's medal.
How are you going to judge who's the greatest without reference to a sport's biggest competition and the impact players have on it?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
nyabinghi:
you that knew your soccer, how many holy grails did maradona win in barcelona, how many champions league did he win in his career or how many copa libertadores.

maradona spent only 2 seasons @barca and there was a period he was out for 3 months with a broken leg. messi won nothing in his first 2 seasons in the barca senior team as a regular player.

to me messi is in the same league as pele and maradona,he has done what they didn't do. Pele never played in europe so for me that is a minus one.

what has playing in europe gotta do with it? south america ruled the world in the days of pele. they were kicking europe's bütt year in year out from the late 50s to the early 70s when pele retired.

maradona never won the ucl but less fancied uefa another minus. Maradona never scored more goals that messi for the albiceleste.

maradona never played in a team that regularly qualified for the champions league. winning uefa with a low rated club like napoli is a bigger achievement than messi winning champions league with barca. barcelona won UCL in 2006 without messi. this proves the club is capable of winning the holy grail without messi.

La Pulga I repeat is up there with them. Messi never caused a brawl in la liga, he never shot at journalists, he never doped, he doesn't trash talk, he is the all time scorer in UCL, most goals in la liga, will be the player with the mose world best title, won the fifa golden ball at u20 and last world cup. He is the best.

messi is a bully.....
he bullied tello, alexi sanchez, etc out of the team. messi spat in the face of an opponent, messi is a tax evader and might still go to prison. messi was built up with steroids because of bone problems as a kid. he gets protected because of his humble beginning.

maradona won under-20 world cup in 1979, he won the golden ball in that tournament. maradona won serie A twice with napoli - it's the equivalent of QPR winning the premier league. he won UEFA with the same team & coppa italia.

He played against manu, inter, ac milan, madrid, arsenal, chelsea not santos,botafogo,flamengo or river plate,velez or lanus

no wonder messi cannot cut it for his national team. iniesta wins for club & country.....maradona won for club & country. messi only wins in the club & i have no doubt barcelona would have still won UCL titles without messi.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2015
chic2pimp:
A40

If i asked who was the greater of these two sets of players, what would your answer be?

Lampard vs Ballack
Scholes vs Scholls
I know your answer to this question already. If you are asked I bet you will pick Lampard and Scholes

Lampard and Ballack are just about equals, Ballack was unfortunate to come up in an era where he Oliver Kahn and Miroslav Klose were the only decent German players around even for club he played when Bayern were not an elite team in Europe. Lampard has the slight edge but only because Ballack was unlucky to retire without a major international tournament

Scholes and Scholl is also a tie for me. And that is because I like Scholes, I watched both of them play and injuries did not let Scholli really reach his potential. German players never really get their due credit that's why people can do a list of players from the 90's and not include Lothar Matthaus. A lot of other German players (Kohler, Sammer, Andy Moeller, Klinsmann) never get their just dues. A draw for me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
isn't it a very silly thing to say messi was built on steroids when talking about soccer? Does anyone bring up Kanu's heart defect?
did messi not play 6 UCL games before getting injured in 06? ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Who knows this Darmian?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2015
leggo:
isn't it a very silly thing to say messi was built on steroids when talking about soccer? Does anyone bring up Kanu's heart defect?
did messi not play 6 UCL games before getting injured in 06? ok

kanu's heart problem has nothing to do with his limbs. messi doped on steroids. his physique, bone structure did not develop naturally like normal human beings. he received excessive gh-therapy to reach the height he now stands.

if you look closely at his legs you will see that they have the shape of a weight-lifter, you can also compare the size of the muscle's on his legs to the size of his muscles in his upper body. it's over-dimensioned and that's a good indication of outside stimuli.

6 UCL games in 06?
did messi play in the final against arsenal? if he did not, how did he contribute to the trophy? messi did not play any of the games in the q/finals, semi-finals and the final? claiming messi won UCL in 05/06 is the equivalent of claiming pique won UCL for man utd in 07/08.

chrisley024:
Who knows this Darmian?

plays for torino in serie A.
he can play anywhere in the defence & he's good as a DM. he can do a job!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
I know nothing about Darmian. Hopefully he's a good player and can fit into the club and required level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
coogar:

kanu's heart problem has nothing to do with his limbs. messi doped on steroids. his physique, bone structure did not develop naturally like normal human beings. he received excessive gh-therapy to reach the height he now stands.

if you look closely at his legs you will see that they have the shape of a weight-lifter, you can also compare the size of the muscle's on his legs to the size of his muscles in his upper body. it's over-dimensioned and that's a good indication of outside stimuli.

6 UCL games in 06?
did messi play in the final against arsenal? if he did not, how did he contribute to the trophy? messi did not play any of the games in the q/finals, semi-finals and the final? claiming messi won UCL in 05/06 is the equivalent of claiming pique won UCL for man utd in 07/08.

plays for torino in serie A.
he can play anywhere in the defence & he's good as a DM. he can do a job!
lol... did scholes and keane play the final in our treble winning year? and how many games did pique play? You are up to your mischief again? if you don't play the final ,you did not contribute eh?... do you make up this rules as you go?
the legs of a weight lifter ..Lmao. I hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.