Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8684288 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan,, i think basic understanding of English is your problem. Because a player has a drop in form does not mean he's mediocre. You can't say Di Maria is mediocre becos he starred at Real and was an unlooker in Man utd, he only had a drop in form. Get your points straight and stop saying trash here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Still doesn't make them mediocre players mate

How else will a league's top scorer prove himself again

Ronaldo was just a dribbler at sporting Lisbon when we bought him, who knew he'd become one of the greatest players to ever grace a football pitch... we all saw glimpses of what pogba could do if given the chance, who knew he'd be worth over 60m today

Romelo is a back up, I don't know why most of you guys don't get that, not undermining the fact that he is a world cup and copa America finalist

Will you say we upgraded in terms of signings this transfer window or not? As for me, I'd say we did a massive upgrade which proves that the players we bought are nothing close to being mediocre, hope you get that
you are talking as a fan, no matter what I say here, you won't agree.. but I seriously don't see them as an upgrade Until proven
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Tvegas:
This stupid argument of yours turns logic in its head. It means if we buy your so called world class players like Messi,Neymar they can also turn out as flops in Manchester United.
I hope he understands what you're saying, because dude has been doing somersaults all morning in a desperate bid to sound informed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
bqlekan,, i think basic understanding of English is your problem. Because a player has a drop in form does not mean he's mediocre. You can't say Di Maria is mediocre becos he starred at Real and was an unlooker in Man utd, he only had a drop in form. Get your points straight and stop saying trash here.
I guess you have the same problem too.. drop in form, not being able o perform as expected, I.e. ordinary team player describes di Maria and falcao at man utd.. which makes them a mediocre at that club.. case closed.. I dont like insults.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2015
StarBoard:

Kevin de bryne?
The midgiest of midgets.
I thought we had gone past that. Is he better than Mata? Just asking because I fon't think we need him.
I can agree with Griezmann (another midget grin )but you yourself said he is likely to be overpriced.

But I get the overall gist of your point.
We need to act fast if we are going to sign anybody of note.

mata better than KDB? i strongly vacillate.....
KDB went from a mediocre chelsea midfielder to a world class player at wolfsburg. his case has huge similarities with pogba. he knows the premier league inside out cos he's been here before. what's not to like?

we should no longer be having problems with price......as long as the player can deliver and he's marketable. if city can pay £49m for a runt like sterling, why should we be scared to overpay? we would always be overcharged for elite players....the selling clubs are well aware of our bottomless coffer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2015
When people start making statements like these ABSENT logic then you have to start doubting their intellectual capacity.

1) United must sign world class players= we signed Veron, Di Maria and they flopped, were they not world class?

2) It doesn't matter if United sign world class players, you have to wait and see if they fit into the club= Then why don't you wait and STFU
and see if the players we sign fit in before you come here to start endangering yourself?

Let us not get into the fact that your 1st statement contradicts your 2nd statement and the significant sign that this is obvious to everybody but you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Football fans will always be bias... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
you are talking as a fan, no matter what I say here, you won't agree.. but I seriously don't see them as an upgrade Until proven

You are a fan of?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2015
coogar:

mata better than KDB? i strongly vacillate.....
KDB went from a mediocre chelsea midfielder to a world class player at wolfsburg. his case has huge similarities with pogba. he knows the premier league inside out cos he's been here before. what's not to like?

Please provide stats to validate that claim.
If he failed at Chelsea, what is the guarantee that he will succeed in the same EPL where he struggled with United?A player with only 3 appearances in his EPL career cannot be said to know it inside out.

coogar:

we should no longer be having problems with price......as long as the player can deliver and he's marketable. if city can pay £49m for a runt like sterling, why should we be scared to overpay? we would always be overcharged for elite players....the selling clubs are well aware of our bottomless coffer.

I reluctantly agree.
Maybe if Sterling didn't go for that high a fee, we could be having a debate about the worth of a player.
Then again, you have Mr. Plato to contend with when buying. Dude is not likely to make the same mistake he made with sthe Di Maria signing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are a fan of?
football too, not the bias type tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
Football fans will always be bias... grin
Read afrodoc's last post and stop being a public nuisance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
football too, not the bias type tho

Of which club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

Dude can you stop and listen to yourself first before saying anything? you are so contradictory... from your analysis, messi could become a Man Utd flop despite being World class, because of environmental change, team chemistry and bla bla bla so Man United shouldn't sign him if the chance presents itself. I can't even wrap my head around what you are saying. You said Manchester United are signing mediocre players and not up to our standard n now you are saying they may have been stellar in their previous clubs but could become flops at Manu. Its like you are so confused to know what point you should argue from. This characteristic is one that oozes of pure hate

you could have just said we shouldn't sign players anymore.... then i will understand you perfectly rather than this dribbling around
maybe I didn't get my point across properly, lets hope we are alive when the season ends.. I will keep this page.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Of which club?
every team that i can learn from
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
StarBoard:

If he failed at Chelsea, what is the guarantee that he will succeed in the same EPL where he struggled with United?A player with only 3 appearances in his EPL career cannot be said to know it inside out.

10 goals, 20 assists in 34 apps last season for KDB.
trust me, the wigga has come of age. he was a beast in bundesliga last season. i think he also made the Buli team of the season. he's stronger on the ball than mata, he's pacier and his shots make rooney look like an apprentice. if managed well, he can become one of the top 5 attacking midfielders in the world.

I reluctantly agree.
Maybe if Sterling didn't go for that high a fee, we could be having a debate about the worth of a player.
Then again, you have Mr. Plato to contend with when buying. Dude is not likely to make the same mistake he made with sthe Di Maria signing.

the only reason i am happy is that mr plato knows there's still a missing piece of the jigsaw in the attack. it gives me confidence that he would address it. the transfer of players like KDB, griezmann, reus would always go down to the wire because a lot of parties would want to have a nibble at it. we should go for one of them whether di maria leaves or not.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

You must play fantasy league a lot. i have no doubt in me you are a chelsea or city fan. They usually believe splashing £100 million on a player means they have arrived. I think you are looking for a reason to become a Man Utd fan, since it's obvious chelsea and Mancity have been trumped by our riches but what would push you into complete support is if we spend £1 bilion or more on all of Barca, Madrid and possibly Bayern's forwards then you can scream GGMU till you loose your voice. I think i'll settle with the possibility that shekpe is your team
buhahaha. But you are wrong, m a neutral fan of football now and I train with all top flight club jersey except chelsea's. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
every team that i can learn from

Which club do you play for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2015
LOL!!! Did Mourinho actually say Hazard is better than CR7?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2015
He even said Wenger is a big spender. Wetin i no go see before i leave this world?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Which club do you play for?
Confidence fc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
Confidence fc

Hahaha

Your position?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
LOL!!! Did Mourinho actually say Hazard is better than CR7?

Stvpid man

Let's see.. Not even the best in the league. Sanchez got 25 goals in all comps and none were penalties. Hazard got 11 goals from open play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Hahaha

Your position?
lol, why you dey laugh.. its a non league club for now.. 7, 11, 8 and 9..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, why you dey laugh.. its a non league club for now.. 7, 11, 8 and 9..

grin grin grin

Only you? Goal record?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

You must play fantasy league a lot. i have no doubt in me you are a chelsea or city fan. They usually believe splashing £100 million on a player means they have arrived. I think you are looking for a reason to become a Man Utd fan, since it's obvious chelsea manure and Mancity have been trumped by our riches but what would push you into complete support is if we spend £1 bilion or more on all of Barca, Madrid and possibly Bayern's forwards then you can scream GGMU till you loose your voice. I think i'll settle with the possibility that scummies is your team

Corrected tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

grin grin grin

Only you? Goal record?
lol, to survive as a footballer in this country, you have to be able to play different positions else you'd be screened out when you go for screening.. prefer assisting to scoring..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
eldeevee, why you dey share my post nah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
lol, to survive as a footballer in this country, you have to be able to play different positions else you'd be screened out when you go for screening.. prefer assisting to scoring..

You guys are going to have so many ironic moments during the course of the season, that i'm sure of

Confidence fc grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
StarBoard:

All young players fail at chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

You guys are going to have so many ironic moments during the course of the season, that i'm sure of

Confidence fc grin grin
Lmao.. na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.