Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8684743 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

You guys are going to have so many ironic moments during the course of the season, that i'm sure of

Confidence fc grin grin
ama invite you to one of our matches when m back..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
coogar:

10 goals, 20 assists in 34 apps last season for KDB.
trust me, the wigga has come of age. he was a beast in bundesliga last season. i think he also made the Buli team of the season. he's stronger on the ball than mata, he's pacier and his shots make rooney look like an apprentice. if managed well, he can become one of the top 5 attacking midfielders in the world.

Mata had 9 goals in 33 apps for United last season. De Bruyne probably won the assist category but if he's any better overall, it's marginal in my view.
No doubt in KdB but we have at least one similar player in our books.

coogar:

the only reason i am happy is that mr plato knows there's still a missing piece of the jigsaw in the attack. it gives me confidence that he would address it. the transfer of players like KDB, griezmann, reus would always go down to the wire because a lot of parties would want to have a nibble at it. we should go for one of them whether di maria leaves or not.

I'm not too sure with van Gaal.
He sees the obvious gaps at the back but is pursuing the lost cause in Ramos, the same thing we accused David Moyes of.
I still wait for the magical signing he's talking about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
leggo:

Lmao.. na wa o

grin grin

Too bad they won't be having commentators like Jon champion and Jim berglin to highlight them

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
ama invite you to one of our matches when m back..

No qualms cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
coogar:

i smell jealousy & envy.
de gea & romero are both better than cech and even your 2-brained cell ospina.
it's funny that a fan of a club that hasn't won the league in 11 years is talking about a heart-wrench. if this wasn't an anonymous medium, i wonder how you would be able to stand in public as an arsenal fan. arsenal should be synonymous to failure in the dictionary. the only club left in the traditional top 4 yet to win the champions league. shame on the north london club!

Jealousy and envy? For a club that has no consistency right after Fergie left - what is there to be be envious of? Of course, Romero is now a ManU player, he automatically becomes the best GK to grace the Premier league. cheesy

Football is a continuum. When last did ManU win the league? What makes you think you are not already towing the path Arsenal has towed in the last 11 years? At least, we have a justified reason as to why Arsenal has not been able to win the league in the last couple of years. What reason(s) would ManU spin for us? The last three seasons, ManU transfer seasons has always been filled with jubilation over players bought, yet we do not see any outstanding display as the season full kicks in.

And oh should I remind you, qualify first for the CL group stage, then you ManU fans can hold discussion with the elites in this new season. Anything short of that, I do not see what it is to be envious of your club. The worst disgrace would be, your team not qualifying for the CL group games!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
SIRcumalot:

All young players fail at chelsea cheesy
Oscar, Hazard, Terry, anyone?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

Jealousy and envy? For a club that has no consistency right after Fergie left - what is there to be be envious of? Of course, Romero is now a ManU player, he automatically becomes the best GK to grace the Premier league. cheesy

Football is a continuum. When last did ManU win the league? What makes you think you are not already towing the path Arsenal has towed in the last 11 years? At least, we have a justified reason as to why Arsenal has not been able to win the league in the last couple of years. What reason(s) would ManU spin for us? The last three seasons, ManU transfer seasons has always been filled with jubilation over players bought, yet we do not see any outstanding display as the season full kicks in.

And oh should I remind you, qualify first for the CL group stage, then you ManU fans can hold discussion with the elites in this new season. Anything short of that, I do not see what it is to be envious of your club. The worst disgrace would be, your team not qualifying for the CL group games!! grin

I really didn't pick out what you're saying but it's hypocritical for you to talk about the league when you are an Arsenal fan
Hold on to your Asia and Emirates Cup trophies and leave us alone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

And oh should I remind you, qualify first for the CL group stage, then you ManU fans can hold discussion with the elites in this new season. Anything short of that, I do not see what it is to be envious of your club. [s]The worst disgrace would be, your team not qualifying for the CL group games!! grin[/s]

Arsenal are a consistent failure in Europe but in your eyes that's a good thing... Arsenal is the worst disgrace in anything.. Hamburg have a better record in Europe.. Retard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Stvpid man

Let's see.. Not even the best in the league. Sanchez got 25 goals in all comps and none were penalties. Hazard got 11 goals from open play.
He is no match for james Rodriguez sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
It seems we won't be getting a new centre back in. Only Ramos was considered as part of DDG transfer which isn't happening. There was never any interest in Otamendi. So I expect another frustrating season in defence for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
leggo:

Arsenal are a consistent failure in Europe but in your eyes that's a good thing... Arsenal is the worst disgrace in anything.. Hamburg have a better record in Europe.. Retard

You are back for more flogging right? You dimwitted goat. What is your definition of failure? Are you really this decayed in idiotic reasoning?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
StarBoard:

Oscar, Hazard, Terry, anyone?
My comment was a not so obvious joke at the lack of promotion from chelsea football academy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
coogar:

10 goals, 20 assists in 34 apps last season for KDB.
trust me, the wigga has come of age. he was a beast in bundesliga last season. i think he also made the Buli team of the season. he's stronger on the ball than mata, he's pacier and his shots make rooney look like an apprentice. if managed well, he can become one of the top 5 attacking midfielders in the world.

He made the Bundesliga team of the season and was Bundesliga player of the year. He bested Mata in all angle. But i don't know if he'd thrive in EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
He is no match for james Rodriguez sef.
Ronaldo scored 42 goals in all competitions at the age of 23 in the Premier League, dimwit. Eden Hazard is going to be 25 years old in 4 months time. He hasn't even been 2nd highest scorer in the League yet. What rubbish is he talking about?

That's BS, Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or in 2013 without winning any titles with Madrid (and Mou), why did he win? Because he was the best player that year! I'm pretty sure niether Barca nor Real would want to replace Messi and Ronaldo with Hazard, while Chelsea would be happy to swap hazard with either. That should tell you everything you need to know!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

You are back for more flogging right? You dimwitted goat. What is your definition of failure? Are you really this decayed in idiotic reasoning?
You are an outstanding definition of failure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

Jealousy and envy? For a club that has no consistency right after Fergie left - what is there to be be envious of? Of course, Romero is now a ManU player, he automatically The last three seasons, ManU transfer seasons has always been filled with jubilation over players bought, yet we do not see any outstanding display as the season full kicks in.

When will you make sense? Which team doesn't buy a good player and the fans will rejoice?

When Barca bought Ibrahimovic, didn't all of Barca fans rejoiced even though he ended up being sold after one season?

Same goes to Chelshit with Torres, Cuadrado, Shevy, etc.

Any good player coming to a club elicit scenes of happiness, whether he flops or not is another case.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
SIRcumalot:

My comment was a not so obvious joke at the lack of promotion from chelsea football academy.
Oh sorry, pls.
Ignore my comment

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
StarBoard:

Oh sorry, pls.
Ignore my comment

When I call you DaftBoard in the previous past, I knew what I was saying. You are always so eager to comment, without first making sense. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

When I call you DaftBoard in the previous past, I knew what I was saying. You are always so eager to comment, without first making sense. undecided
I can see this m0ron needs company.

I wasn't even talking to you, and you jumped in like the cheap hooker that you are. You didn't even get into the gist of my conversation with the fellow, yet you want to sound intelligent, when it is apparent that your IQ is registered in CFA francs.

You are best ignored abeg.

B1tch, look elsewhere for your bl0wjob.

You are being pilloried in all directions and taking miserable cheapshots is your best retord.

It is only an inconceivable dullard of an Arsenal fan who asks Man United fans when last they won the league, yet you want to prove you are intelligent.

unfortunately there is no such thing as a smart Arsenal fan. The same ones who were rejoicing about signing Vidal are the ones who are mocking our signings and asking us when last we won the same league they haven't won in more than a decade.

Arsenal fans are the epitome of of imbecili.ty and failure, just like their manager.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinizia:

When will you make sense? Which team doesn't buy a good player and the fans will rejoice?

When Barca bought Ibrahimovic, didn't all of Barca fans rejoiced even though he ended up being sold after one season?

Same goes to Chelshit with Torres, Cuadrado, Shevy, etc.

Any good player coming to a club elicit scenes of happiness, whether he flops or not is another case.

Of course, every team desires to buy good players that will be instant and consistent player in the team. It makes the fan excited towards a new season where improvements are strongly needed. Apart from RVP, I have not seen or observed any other player that has made a big impact and sustained it in all the big name transfers ManU has undertaken in the last 3-4 seasons. Even the RVP has now been sold off. Di Maria is on his way out. De Gea at best has one more season to go......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
StarBoard:

I can see this m0ron needs company.

I wasn't even talking to you, and you jumped in like the cheap hooker that you are. You didn't even get into the gist of my conversation with the fellow, yet you want to sound intelligent, when it is apparent that your IQ is registered in CFA francs.

You are best ignored abeg.

B1tch, look elsewhere for your bl0wjob.

You are being pilloried in all directions and taking miserable cheapshots is your best retord.

It is only an inconceivable dullard of an Arsenal fan who asks Man United fans when last they won the league, yet you want to prove you are intelligent.

unfortunately there is no such thing as a smart Arsenal fan. The same ones who were rejoicing about signing Vidal are the ones who are mocking our signings and asking us when last we won the same league they haven't won in more than a decade.

Arsenal fans are the epitome of of imbecili.ty and failure, just like their manager.

Someone claims he is ignoring, yet writes an epistle over my one line sentence. undecided The ediotic joke is on you Daftie. One would think he is really that smart. You are an outstanding ediot if you fail to see that I had been ignoring your idiotic ranting for weeks now. As I said, you are ever quick to comment, without first articulating common sense in order.

Go kill yourself over my comment. I can't be bothered about your well being.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

Someone claims he is ignoring, yet writes an epistle over my one line sentence. undecided The ediotic joke is on you Daftie. One would think he is really that smart. You are an outstanding ediot if you fail to see that I had been ignoring your idiotic ranting for weeks now. As I said, you are ever quick to comment, without first articulating common sense in order.

But why would you ask such a question? When last we won the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrTA:
It seems we won't be getting a new centre back in. Only Ramos was considered as part of DDG transfer which isn't happening. There was never any interest in Otamendi. So I expect another frustrating season in defence for us.
how are you sure about this??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
ChristineC:
so what do you think of transfers so far? I'm hoping you don't think the money on Bastian Schweinsteiger was lavish?
Of course not. It was a good deal. Plus d experience he'll add to the midfield. Especially on UCL nights.

Schneiderlin is/was the best deal so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
SailorXY:
how are you sure about this??

I'm not. I'm making an observation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

Abegi shut up

You are just bent on being a m0r0n this afternoon.
I don't talk to algae and fungi who just froth in the mouth for no apparent reason.

I was responding to Sircumalot, and you went and stupidly quoted me in your haste to be funny.

Go and f@ck yourself, you rheumatic being.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
you can be the best player at a club and be a mediocre at another.. with injury, enviroments, challenges, etc a player may never be able to live up to his previous performance again.. you really need to be in the game to understand this. Football is way more than last achievements
The criteria you gave up there looks convincing, but it doesn't work like that in the football world. Some players lose their form just because they lost the status of being the major or most important player in a club, some when they feel threatened. This happens to every professional player. And when I say they signed mediocre players, schneiderlin is not a player of man u status, same goes to darmian, scweini is old, depay is still UNPROVEN, romero is not an upgrade to de gea if he leaves. Hope you get that.
Bro, which players would you rather Man u signed for all the listed positions, I mean, no one knew Di Maria won't live up to expectation....what if they had signed a certain Messi, hoping he would click nd he turns out to be a flop??
These guys haven't even played a competitive match yet and u are here to judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:

Of course, every team desires to buy good players that will be instant and consistent player in the team. It makes the fan excited towards a new season where improvements are strongly needed. Apart from RVP, I have not seen or observed any other player that has made a big impact and sustained it in all the big name transfers ManU has undertaken in the last 3-4 seasons. Even the RVP has now been sold off. Di Maria is on his way out. De Gea at best has one more season to go......

The question should be: apart from Maria, which of our top signings is about to leave a flop? RVP has contributed his quota and his time is up. He's no longer a youngling. Ferguson bought him knowing fully well he'll be retiring that season. He bought RVP to lift the league and UCL and then retire. Even RVP felt bad that SAF didn't tell him he'll retire.

Mentioning De gea faults your argument. De gea wasn't a finished article when we bought him. He wasn't among the elite keepers, after two seasons, he became an elite goalie. Man Utd offered him a contract making him the highest paid goalie in EPL, he refused to sign. He never flopped like Maria. Only Maria is an elite player that has flopped for Man Utd in recent seasons and if he'd stayed, I'm 100% sure he'll come good.

You know why i didn't mention any Assanal player as an example? It's because Wenger is too stingy to take a risk so Assanal haven't afforded any elite player till about last two seasons. If Assanal buy elites like Chelshit, you'll have elite flops littered in your teams too. Only Sanchez has proven himself among the two elites you guys bought. Ozil has been having an average season so far. Nothing mind blowing at all. His best form was the first half of his debut season. He hasn't flopped, but he hasn't not performed up to his Madrid days. So when Assanal can afford elite players, then we can argue this. Wenger is too stingy, that's why he won't lift the league with those kids.

In business, you take risks, you lose some, you gain some. Football is a business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok! 30 somtin plus pages. Wat ve i missed??
I see Arsenal fans are still being f00lish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Red Devils are prepared to pay up to £22.7 million for his services, and the Spain international's move to Old Trafford is edging near... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Guys relax ,the transfer window is just hitting the middle ,we still hv August to complete any "surprise" signing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
CR: I know it's around here somewhere...

Yo Christy, what are you looking for?

CR: Mourinho's common sense

@Layken_Odabo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.