Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8686197 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
who is mediocre? Bastian? Morgan? Memphis? Matteo? Who?
yeah Bastian is good, we saw way Morgan did at soton but no one knew Carroll /Illori were mediocres until they flopped, no one knew quaresma was unproven until he flopped too., the season is fast approaching.. just watch out.. not many players can step up to the challenge in a big club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
yeah Bastian is good, we saw way Morgan did at soton but no one knew Carroll /Illori were mediocres until they flopped, no one knew quaresma was unproven until he flopped too., the season is fast approaching.. just watch out.. not many players can step up to the challenge in a big club...
What you're saying is pointless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
who is mediocre? Bastian? Morgan? Memphis? Matteo? Who?
Are you answering that nematode?
Abeg allow the mumu to keep searching for relevance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2015
patrickmuf:
Don't mind the dude, blame the 512 RAM size brain he's carrying up there...
normally, I ignore posts from robots with impaired engineering, but i need to correct you, Debate! Not Insult
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
What you're saying is pointless.
m a footballer myself and I believe you'd have played football one time in your life if you are not.. different clubs come with different challenges, a star in a club may be a flop in another. I call them some of them mediocres because they won't fit in to the challenges of premier league and most importantly Manchester United. Di Maria is a world class talent but he could not fit in, his body language wasn't right at all. I hope you get it now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
normally, I ignore posts from robots with impaired engineering, but i need to correct you, Debate! Not Insult
angry

Shey you no go calm down for dia? angry

Ask around what we do to 'em trolls.... we feed them with wisdom... So you beta get ya acts right and be good, hommes

It's too early to get yourself sucked with unprecedented insults from my folks... So I'll advice you get busy with life rather than trolling. ... Who so ever advice you to come over and troll, Doesn't have your interest at heart... we goon go ham on you bro... Do the needful

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
m a footballer myself and I believe you'd have played football one time in your life if you are not.. different clubs come with different challenges, a star in a club may be a flop in another. I call them some of them mediocres because they won't fit in to the challenges of premier league and most importantly Manchester United. Di Maria is a world class talent but he could not fit in, his body language wasn't right at all. I hope you get it now

Then I guess it's safe to say Di maria is mediocre
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Shey you no go calm down for dia? angry

Ask around what we do to 'em trolls.... we feed them with wisdom... So you beta get ya acts right and be good, hommes

It's too early to get yourself sucked with unprecedented insults from my folks... So I'll so advice you get busy with life rather than trolling. ... Who so ever advice you to come over ans troll, Doesn't have your interest at heart... we goon go ham on you bro... Do the needful
dude, you need not threaten me. Savour the little lesson I thought you and m no troll so pls stop behaving like the Chelsea fans grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

He Doesn't even know what he's talking bout sef

Too much of ijaw weed makes you say shiit that don't correlate with what is on board

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Debroslink:

Which club did he play for before coming to ur club?

With an experienced goal keeper that has 3 ucl trophies (same number with man United), you guys still opted for Sergio Juilet.

You have just embrassed a ucl legend.

Now this is a very stupid comment. Man Utd sold Cr7 to Madrid. Man Utd doesn't demand appreciation or anything like the dumb sh*t you're spewing everywhere. Cr7 is now a Madrid player. finish.

Haba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

at Manchester United, his performance was poor so call him that as a Manchester United player, but never when he was at real Madrid.same thing goes for falcao bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
dude, you need not threaten me. Savour the little lesson I thought you and m no troll so pls stop behaving like the Chelsea fans grin
✔ ✔ What exactly did you teach me, bro?

For the reminders, I never threatened you... i just gave you a piece of an advice... It'll help you to survive in the next few hours cos ya mentions will be so pilled up... So i hope you ready for tha ride, gringo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Leyqute:

Now this is a very stupid comment. Man Utd sold Cr7 to Madrid. Man Utd doesn't demand appreciation or anything like the dumb sh*t you're spewing everywhere. Cr7 is now a Madrid player. finish.

Haba.
I so wonder what some so called football analysts feed their brains with? cry

I pity dem shaaa.. .. Cheap weed ain't good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

Nawaoo.... the hate is real! Except you are from the future then i believe you know these guys will flop aleady, if not keep quiet so we don't decipher your level of intelligence so quickly.
m not hating on any club, at least I dream of playing for a bigger club someday, but believe me bro, man utd should act like a big club in the transfer market, they have the money, they should sign world class players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ What exactly did you teach me, bro?

For the reminders, I never threatened you... i just gave you a piece of an advice... It'll help you to survive in the next few hours cos ya mentions will be so pilled up... So i hope you ready for tha ride, gringo?
bring it on bro, just make sure they are more of a challenge.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
at Manchester United, his performance was poor so call him that as a Manchester United player, but never when he was at real Madrid.same thing goes for falcao bro

So who are the mediocre players that we bought
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

So who are the mediocre players that we bought
you are not being objective, so sorry i won't be able to help you on that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
He Doesn't even know what he's talking bout sef

Too much of ijaw weed makes you say shiit that don't correlate with what is on board

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
you are not being objective, so sorry i won't be able to help you on that

You don dey run already, i'm going somewhere with you... who are the mediocre players we bought?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

You don dey run already, i'm going somewhere with you... who are the mediocre players we bought?
run? I don't turn tail.. like I said, it won't matter cos you won't accept. So lets end it there. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
m not hating on any club, at least I dream of playing for a bigger club someday, but believe me bro, man utd should act like a big club in the transfer market, they have the money, they should sign world class players.
World class players like? Messi? CR7? Neymar? Suarez? Who? FYI, we didn't just sign Bastian, we signed the captain of the world champion(Germany) and unarguably one of the best midfielders around, Memphis is not just another winger, he was the best player in holland last season. Morgan was the best DM in the EPL last season, Matteo is the best right back in italy, Romero is a world cup finalist, a COPA finalist and the first choice goalkeeper of the highest ranking national team. So Mr, whats your definition of world class? Amout of Ballon D'or won or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Bqlekan, you are confusing yourself

Caroll is mediocre because he flopped at liverpool, according to you

According to your logic, any player that flops is mediocre, I also agree

Di maria flopped, is he mediocre?

Falcao flopped, is he also mediocre? Answers on a post card

Now I asked you, who are the mediocre players we bought

Depay, dutch league's top scorer

Schneiderlin, one of the best DM in the league last season

Schweinsteiger, world cup and CL winner, captain of the german team

Darmian, outstanding at the just concluded world cup

Point out when exactly these players flopped in their previous clubs and how they are mediocre players

Your logic, not mine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:
Bqlekan, you are confusing yourself

Caroll is mediocre because he flopped at liverpool, according to you

According to your logic, any player that flops is mediocre, I also agree

Di maria flopped, is he mediocre?

Falcao flopped, is he also mediocre? Answers on a post card

Now I asked you, who are the mediocre players we bought

Depay, dutch league's top scorer

Schneiderlin, one of the best DM in the league last season

Schweinsteiger, world cup and CL winner, captain of the german team

Darmian, outstanding at the just concluded world cup

Point out when exactly these players flopped in their previous clubs and how they are mediocre players

Your logic, not mine
you can be the best player at a club and be a mediocre at another.. with injury, enviroments, challenges, etc a player may never be able to live up to his previous performance again.. you really need to be in the game to understand this. Football is way more than last achievements
The criteria you gave up there looks convincing, but it doesn't work like that in the football world. Some players lose their form just because they lost the status of being the major or most important player in a club, some when they feel threatened. This happens to every professional player. And when I say they signed mediocre players, schneiderlin is not a player of man u status, same goes to darmian, scweini is old, depay is still UNPROVEN, romero is not an upgrade to de gea if he leaves. Hope you get that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
You post doesn't call for a rational debate Mr.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Joeace3000:

Sorry who owns the record for the highest transfer sum paid on a player in England? and how did that turn out? How did Falcao, a world class signing at the time turn out? Dimaria? This is not fantasy league where we can sign all the players because some people believe we are so rich, we can buy God. It doesn't work that way. Players need to fit into the coaches' philosophy and be willing to move before they can move. If a Lewandowski, Muller, Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Bale, Neymar do not meet these requirements, they can't and won't be signed. You should know these if you say you play football. it's a no brainer.
yes you are right bro, you can't sign all the best players in the continent, but as a big club, you should be more daring in the transfer market like that of last season, falcao just recovered from ACL, Di Maria didn't fit in, I blame that on the coach and scout.. you had pogba, but you let him go.. and do you think this players will fit into LVGs philosophy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bqlekan(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2015
patrickmuf:
You post doesn't call for a rational debate Mr.
ok thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
you can be the best player at a club and be a mediocre at another.. with injury, enviroments, challenges, etc a player may never be able to live up to his previous performance again.. you really need to be in the game to understand this. Football is way more than last achievements
The criteria you gave up there looks convincing, but it doesn't work like that in the football world. Some players lose their form just because they lost the status of being the major or most important player in a club, some when they feel threatened. This happens to every professional player. And when I say they signed mediocre players, schneiderlin is not a player of man u status, same goes to darmian, scweini is old, depay is still UNPROVEN, romero is not an upgrade to de gea if he leaves. Hope you get that.

Still doesn't make them mediocre players mate

How else will a league's top scorer prove himself again

Ronaldo was just a dribbler at sporting Lisbon when we bought him, who knew he'd become one of the greatest players to ever grace a football pitch... we all saw glimpses of what pogba could do if given the chance, who knew he'd be worth over 60m today

Romelo is a back up, I don't know why most of you guys don't get that, not undermining the fact that he is a world cup and copa America finalist

Will you say we upgraded in terms of signings this transfer window or not? As for me, I'd say we did a massive upgrade which proves that the players we bought are nothing close to being mediocre, hope you get that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2015
bqlekan:
you can be the best player at a club and be a mediocre at another..eini is old, depay is still UNPROVEN, romero is not an upgrade to de gea if he leaves. Hope you get that.
This stupid argument of yours turns logic in its head. It means if we buy your so called world class players like Messi,Neymar they can also turn out as flops in Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Pataki:
Every time I come on this thread, I end up laughing endlessly.
It really must be heart wrenching to be a ManU fan for the next 30 something days of this transfer window.

Imagine, Arsenal does not even need a GK, yet we bought Cech. Chelsea upgraded or even downgraded (time will tell) by buying Begovic. Our beloved ScumTwats decided to go for a backup who is a backup to Arsenal GK backup. cheesy

From a business point of view, I know for certainty ManU will never let De Gea run down his contract without having to sell him off. And this is the same club coogar was saying every player in the world wants to play for the ManU brand? grin

i smell jealousy & envy.
de gea & romero are both better than cech and even your 2-brained cell ospina.
it's funny that a fan of a club that hasn't won the league in 11 years is talking about a heart-wrench. if this wasn't an anonymous medium, i wonder how you would be able to stand in public as an arsenal fan. arsenal should be synonymous to failure in the dictionary. the only club left in the traditional top 4 yet to win the champions league. shame on the north london club!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.