Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709284 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Oh Look....Captain Clown is back!! This idíot with all the English u form on here, dont even know the definition of 'could' and in wat context it can be used...

Let me brighten ur grammar the Layman way...
Could is defined as the possibility that something might happen.
Therefore using 'could' in my sentence whether i used 'safe' or not was legit.

U re not very smart now, are u?? And u just proved dat the internet shouldn't be made available to dimwits and nincompops like u.
And bruh i can guarantee ur English is nowhere as good as mine whether u live in the UK or not.

But u can keep displaying ur stoopidity and clueless self on this thread for all to see. Let that inner clown manifest. Oh Benzema u genius!! tongue

Oh shut the fu...ck up you plank!
What stupid context are you trying to talk about?
You are trying to tell us you used a word in context yet the other bit you used to compliment your crude sentence doesn't do it any justice or sit right... Why go on and tell the whole world you just googled and discovered the meaning of 'could?
Daft cun..t, stop throwing away the scraps your community clubbed together to send you to a cyber café daily
The reason they do that is for you to go and learn something and bring it back to uplift the community and its people, not for you to come and ejacula...te all over a public forum, you slimey bastard!
Akindanidani the poppycocks and gobblydygooks you spew around here, one day I will make you mop them all up with your tongue and force you to swallow them all!
Fu...cking nitwit with missing neurones... Go fu..ck yourself, worthless piece of shait!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:
angry
Just play rooney behind chicarito as a supporting striker, memphis on the right wing, ashley young on the left wing, mata and scheinedrlin or bastian in the centre, and tell me if chances and goals won't flow? This gaal should stop trying to be clever by half abeg! His tactics are the problem not the team ffs! Haba!

This could work for ya'all..... What do you think about this Coogs?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:
daily mail don craze! grin cheesy grin cheesy
wayne rooney has scored just one away goal in nine months and in that time has earned £8m

In all of the nine months, Rooney has played deeper until more recently.
People find information to support their arguments..... Is it a fair assessment? in my opinion, nah!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

This could work for ya'all..... What do you think about this Coogs?!
he played behind the striker during Moyes' and I know how fans complained about his steady sending of the ball to Valencia on the RW. Not like we've good wingers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

wayne rooney has scored just one away goal in nine months and in that time has earned £8m

LOL! Shina-mania club. Paying an already fat dude £300K/week and expect him to deliver excellent strike rate? And you have the temerity to call Wenger a tool for not acquiring Lacasera? shocked grin

Even Goodluck Jonathan's boy has more hope to deliver than this excellent striker, manure keeps churning out for every game this season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Oh shut the fu...ck up you plank!
What stupid context are you trying to talk about?
You are trying to tell us you used a word in context yet the other bit you used to compliment your crude sentence doesn't do it any justice or sit right... Why go on and tell the whole world you just googled and discovered the meaning of 'could?
Daft cun..t, stop throwing away the scraps your community club together to send you to a cyber café daily
The reason they do that is for you to go and learn something and bring it back to uplift the community and its people, not for you to come and ejacula...te all over a public forum!
Akindanidani the poppycocks and gobblydygooks you spew around here, one day I will make you mop them all up with your tongue and force you to swallow them all!
Fu...cking nitwit with missing neurones... Go fu..ck yourself, worthless piece of shait!
Hahahaha! See this foool whose only source of logging into Nairaland everyday is to go borrow his neighbour's phone to browse. Lool! At least a Cyber Cafe is still a better option.

Why dont u run back to dat Public school u trekked to every morning during ur miserable childhood and ask ur English teacher whether using 'Safe' and 'could' in the same sentence negates that whole sentence. Elfeminine, u lack every single aspect of basic thinking.

I wonder how u were even granted Visa into an English speaking country if u cant understand the simple basics behind English Language.
Well maybe StarBoard was right! U must ve been smuggled in through the borders in a barrel! U would ve a better chance convincing a goat u're an Educated man than us civilised folks on this thread.
Why dont u roll back into the hole u crawled out from and STFU Captain Clown

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

your analysis would have made plenty of sense but rooney hasn't found the net as a striker in the last 10 competitive games. reframe your analysis to capture the last 10 competitive games that aguero, giroud, costa and harry kane have played for their respective clubs and tell us what you find from it. that should be a very simple task for you. grin

My post wasn't for you to grade.......i tried to bring out a point there but it seems you are lacking behind......you guys are laying our below par attacking problems only on rooney.....Even you coogar if you play barca's no9 u are assured of 10+ goals a season but with the way we play even cr7 as a no9 will struggle..... our attackers are not creating chances for the striker.....We are generally poor in attacking.......i'm not justifying rooney but i think it was this kind of football that added to the diminishing two ( if i must say "good"wink CF last season.....

Hope my points are clear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U must ve been smuggled in through the boarders in a barrel! U would ve a better chance convincing a goat u're an Educated man than us civilised folks on this thread.

tongue tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:
angry

Just play rooney behind chicarito as a supporting striker, memphis on the right wing, ashley young on the left wing, mata and scheinedrlin or bastian in the centre, and tell me if chances and goals won't flow? This gaal should stop trying to be clever by half abeg! His tactics are the problem not the team ffs! Haba!
Bro lets be sincere, if Rooney can't make that no. 9 his own then he has no place in this team. Behind the striker we have Ander & Juan - far better prospects!
We are tired of shoehorning!

In as much as I believe LvG should be less rigid with our skillful group, what happens if Hernandez or Fellaini for that matter lead the line & come up with the goods? What do we now blame for Rooney's incompetence? Perhaps Lucifer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Btw, were is 'mere-fish dey-play', a.k.a next cr7, cantona n beckham combined? can't he score, na only Rooney a.k.a fat boy dey field.

Cc: starboard, dopejemi. You guys should come bark as usual.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahaha! See this foool whose only source of logging into Nairaland everyday is to go borrow his neighbour's phone to browse. Lool! At least a Cyber Cafe is still a better option.
Why dont u run back to dat Public school u trekked to every morning during ur miserable childhood and ask ur English teacher whether using 'Safe' and 'could' in the same sentence negates that whole sentence. Elfeminine, u lack every single aspect of basic thinking.
I wonder how u were even granted Visa into an English speaking country if u cant understand the simple basics behind English Language.
Well maybe StarBoard was right! U must ve been smuggled in through the boarders in a barrel! U would ve a better chance convincing a goat u're an Educated man than us civilised folks on this thread.
tongue tongue

Dunderhead you can find out if I logged in using a phone or not... If I posted using a phone or not... Let me challenge your mor..onic self to prove that, if you don't, the folks who berthed you are certificated and clinically proven fu...cktards!
The issue here is your lack of basic knowledge on all fronts..... halfwits like you have taken over this forum, and together with the forum moderators and owners, we will alienate you all!
Your parents named you Akindanidani for a reason... Fu...cking moro..n I don't even live in the UK..... I have never been granted a visa to go to the UK.... Sleep over that or keep peddling it!
Go and choke on a di...ck Akindindirin, you bloody raaasclart!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
tess1:
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-fan-view-van-9924857

Christ!! Whoever wrote that article deserves to be our coach not that Idíot LvG. I mean, he made too much sense!! I won't be surprised if he visits this thread. This is what everyone on this thread have been moaning about. This móron called LvG is killing Mata's career!! Which normal humanbeing would play Mata on the wings while Januzag, Val, Young and co are wasting around? This is the point i wish Madrid owners own Man Utd, by now Louis Van Bastàrd would have been sacked!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
Btw, were is 'mere-fish dey-play', can't he score, na only Rooney dey field.

like how Hidden has been scoring
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisley024:
he played behind the striker during Moyes' and I know how fans complained about his steady sending of the ball to Valencia on the RW. Not like we've good wingers.

Are you on the 'Rooney is finished' camp too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:
angry

This the best formation but remove Fatso from there and play Chicharito as a lone striker with Mata or Hererra playing behind him. This squad will go places.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisley024:
like how Hidden has been scoring
At least hazard don register him name for epl file make 'mere-fish dey- play' do something abeg nor be only Rooney a.k.a fat boy go dey chop criticism.
Hazard first 5 epl games were superb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
The game is evolving... I am with sharing the goals around
The over-reliance of the CF man to get all the goals is not for me...... Why I think Manchester City are the favourites this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

I feel ashamed for Man Utd! Why did Moyes force that Fatso to sign new contract? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
Bro lets be sincere, if Rooney can't make that no. 9 his own then he has no place in this team. Behind the striker we have Ander & Juan - far better prospects!
We are tired of shoehorning!

In as much as I believe LvG should be less rigid with our skillful group, what happens if Hernandez or Fellaini for that matter lead the line & come up with the goods? What do we now blame for Rooney's incompetence? Perhaps Lucifer.

No! Let chica be the 9, rooneys presence alone puts the fear factor into a lot of defenders and he can drag them out of position! You know why rooney was so productive when he was younger and playing with van the man, saha, solskjaer, tevez and even ronaldo! He had a role to play! Rooney likes being involved in build up play and link passes! Dats his main strength! Even in his golden 2012 season he was not a pure 9! Fergie allowed him roam and drop deep even with berba! This pressure is killing him so take him out of the firing line and watch him readjust! Mata as I already said should be in midfield with someone by him! Anybody dat can play 10 can play 8! Scholes played 10 and 8 and he was slower than mata! Mata is even too lazy to be battling defenders in the hole! Let him just be feeding rooney transition balls and releasing cross field passes to depay and young to pick up the slack! If he can't let Herrera take over! All this "frankenstein formations" are nonsense! Let everybody express himself abeg! Dat was fergies secret!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
The game is evolving... I am with sharing the goals around
The over-reliance of the CF man to get all the goals is not for me...... Why I think Manchester City are the favourites this season.
There is no favorite @ this point. So many teams have started better than this City side & didn't win the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:

No! Let chica be the 9, rooneys presence alone puts the fear factor into a lot of defenders and he can drag them out of position! You know why rooney was so productive when he was younger and playing with van the man, saha, solskjaer, tevez and even ronaldo! He had a role to play! Rooney likes being involved in build up play and link passes! Dats his main strength! Even in his golden 2012 season he was not a pure 9! Fergis allowed him roam and drop deep with berba! This pressure is killing him so take him out of the firing line and watch him readjust! Mata as I already said should be in midfield with someone by him! Anybody dat can play 10 can play 8! Scholes played 10 and 8 and he was slower than mata! Mata is even too lazy to be battling defenders in the hole! Let him just be feeding rooney transition balls and releasing cross field passes to depay and young to pick up the slack! If he can't let Herrera take over! All this "frankenstein formations" are nonsense! Let everybody express himself abeg! Dat was fergies secret!
This is young Rooney you just described
ElFenomeno1:

Are you on the 'Rooney is finished' camp too?
I pray this becomes his last season here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
At least hazard don register him name for epl file make 'mere-fish dey- play' do something abeg nor be only Rooney a.k.a fat boy go dey chop criticism.
Hazard first 5 epl games were superb.
so he's free to hide now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:
There is no favorite @ this point. So many teams have started better than this City side & didn't win the league.

Bro don't be fooled.... City are looking the team to beat!
This competition is getting stiffer, you cant afford to be trailing at any point!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
saintwill:

My post wasn't for you to grade.......i tried to bring out a point there but it seems you are lacking behind ......you guys are laying our below par attacking problems only on rooney.....

your brains are lagging behind, bro.
rooney should shoulder all the responsibility in that attack. he's the arrow-head. it seems you people don't know the function of a centre-forward. everything in that area of the pitch should naturally go through rooney. you have a striker who cannot make the ball stick to his feet, a striker who cannot hold the ball long enough to allow runners breeze past him and he cannot tread an intelligent pass in the form of a through ball to feed his runners.

on top of that, rooney is now too slow to receive the ball either aerially or on the ground. rooney has no pace again to get behind the opponent's defence line or play the last man. he has lost all these attributes so how exactly do you expect us to score? rooney is part of the spine of the team in that position and when the head is infected with a virus, it would affect the other parts of the pitch. man utd are fine until they get to the final third and the attack breaks down whenever rooney gets the ball.

defenders find it very easy to play against rooney cos he offers zero threats to them.

Even you coogar if you play barca's no9 u are assured of 10+ goals a season but with the way we play even cr7 as a no9 will struggle..... our attackers are not creating chances for the striker.....We are generally poor in attacking.......i'm not justifying rooney but i think it was this kind of football that added to the diminishing two ( if i must say "good"wink CF last season.....

Hope my points are clear

CR7 as #9 will not struggle cos he's always on his toes. the moment his team mates get the ball on their feet, CR7 is running towards the opposing centre-halves. those are the scenarios that create chances. in rooney's case. he runs towards the ball instead of running towards the opponent's goal. without a player taking the risk of running towards the opponent's goal, chances cannot be created. have you watched aguero this season and how he always seem to always level with the last man? that's how to be a centre-forward. cool

ElFenomeno1:

In all of the nine months, Rooney has played deeper until more recently.
People find information to support their arguments..... Is it a fair assessment? in my opinion, nah!

you're a disgrace to football analysis.
in those 9 months, rooney played as a centre forward. so your excuse for his lack of goals is because he was played deeper? how does yaya toure score goals then? when we call you a big dunderhead now, you would start acting like a female on her most painful period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

in those 9 months, rooney played as a centre forward. so your excuse for his lack of goals is because he was played deeper? how does yaya toure score goals then? when we call you a big dunderhead now, you would start acting like a female on her most painful period.

So because Yaya Toure scores goals from a deep lying position, Wayne should automatically do so.... You are a scone!
All I am saying is that excerpt shouldn't be used as a yardstick for measure....
You don't watch those players every day in training.... So for you to come and saddle Rooney with all of your woes upfront is bloody ridiculous!
I bet the reason Falcao didn't score more than John Terry is because of Wayne! grin
Ode.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

So because Yaya Toure scores goals from a deep lying position, Wayne should automatically do so.... You are a scone!

considering the fact that this same wayne earns £300k/week, he should score goals anywhere he finds himself on the pitch. he's a natural striker already.....all he needs to do is to roam forward when it's safe to do so and then bang in the goals. he's been playing the #9 position consistently now since we tonked newcastle in february.....from that time, he's only scored 2 goals in 14 games in total. 2/14 from the centre forward position and you are here disgracing your family name and dragging the credibility of your dilapidated college in the mud.

All I am saying is that excerpt shouldn't be used as a yardstick for measure....
You don't watch this players every day in training.... So for you to come and saddle Rooney with all of your woes upfront is bloody ridiculous!
I bet the reason Falcao didn't score more than John Terry is because of Wayne! grin
Ode.

falcao has a better record as a CF than rooney......that's exactly the point!
2 goals in 14 games altogether suggest rooney is more of a liability than you are to your parents. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Dunderhead you can find out if I logged in using a phone or not... If I posted using a phone or not... Let me challenge your mor..onic self to prove that, if you don't, the folks who berthed you are certificated and clinically proven fu...cktards!
The issue here is your lack of basic knowledge on all fronts..... halfwits like you have taken over this forum, and together with the forum moderators and owners, we will alienate you all!
Your parents named you Akindanidani for a reason... Fu...cking moro..n I don't even live in the UK..... I have never been granted a visa to go to the UK.... Sleep over that or keep peddling it!
Go and choke on a di...ck Akindindirin, you bloody raaasclart!
Oh! Well. If u cant also prove that i go to a Cafe to browse, then u've definitely wasted all efforts ur parents made at giving u sound education during ur miserable childhood.

U're a foool! U come here to a faceless forum and try to prove u're a smart ass. Well no one could gve a fvck who u are or how smart u are.

Benzema was right u are a clown. Everything abt u is a joke. Everything u stand for is a joke. Ur entire life is a joke.

U should do us all a favor and go hang urself. Or u could donate urself to BH at Sambisa Forest for shooting pracice. That way, the world would ve one less dimwit to worry about...
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

considering the fact that this same wayne earns £300k/week, he should score goals anywhere he finds himself on the pitch. he's a natural striker already.....all he needs to do is to roam forward when it's safe to do so and then bang in the goals. he's been playing the #9 position consistently now since we tonked newcastle in february.....from that time, he's only scored 2 goals in 14 games in total. 2/14 from the centre forward position and you are here disgracing your family name and dragging the credibility of your dilapidated college in the mud.
falcao has a better record as a CF than rooney......that's exactly the point!
2 goals in 14 games altogether suggest rooney is more of a liability than you are to your parents. grin
As usual... you ramble and side step questions with points that are not salient.... Celebrated idi..ot!
Is Rooney the reason Falcao didn't plunder goals as you predicted, so embarrassing that a 30 odd years old CB scored more than him?!
You have consistently harped on about how much Rooney earns.. Seems a slice of that will shut you up and out... And because he rakes in 300k/pwk means he should score goals from the dugout or from his own goalmouth?...... are you insane?
The big question here is if Rooney is soo bad the way you paint him, why is he still leading the lines, wearing the armband and still one of the first names on the team sheet?
LVG must be stupid or something, have you thought about that?
You talk bang in the goals like it is as easy as sliding through a cheap prosser in edo state, if it was that easy Falcao should have notched triple figures based on the number of times he ventures into the box rather than stretch aimlessly and hopelessly missing the ball or the goal mouth!
Rooney has proven himself in this league.... Moyes and LVG's era at MUFC, has seen a good few top players lose their appetite, regressed an probably needed a new challenge as opposed to being finished....
Rooney is the reason why you paid your mortgage late last month i am sure.
You are a monumental disgrace to your generation, you silly prat!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisley024:
so he's free to hide now grin
Nah! Hazard is free to slow down in few games. cool

FYI, His worst form is Rooney's best form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

Chaii! ELFEMINATE!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
Nah! Hazard is free to slow down in few games. cool

FYI, His worst form is Rooney's best form.
for your mind now you're making point by involving Rooney. undecided

Only a time waster should talk with you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
Btw, were is 'mere-fish dey-play', a.k.a next cr7, cantona n beckham combined? can't he score, na only Rooney a.k.a fat boy dey field.

Dry crap.
nihilist please come and carry this half wit and teach him how to troll.
After now this dunce will be telling us Arda Turan can play behind Matic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.