Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

Soji your babe? You be correct guardman. Una all be chairman na like Coogar. Twale for una. grin

Shege tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Confra? That one? If he was ever let into a confra it would have been in error, but by now I'm sure his own members would have lynched him before burning his corpse for single handedly bringing the name of the fraternity into disrepute with his senseless antics! Abeg let's not insult confra members abeg! Modify your post!

This boy sef! Keep quiet and stop drumming out idiocy. You be ju-man? undecided

All these fake internet-rambos - what a mish-mash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2015
LvG is known for trimming his squad.

I sitdon dey look and hope he knows this is epl.

As for De Gea, the club should free him and get players. I prefer experienced GK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

Ungrateful? He repaid every trust and faith last season!
When Madrid calls,M sorry it doesn't matter who u play for,as long as it is not Barca or Munich.......
He is not ungrateful

It's his job to make saves, that's why he is a goalkeeper, it's not like he was doing them repay us or anything

Well, goodluck to him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
On the contrary he did. If he was so grateful to united the least he could hv done is sign a contract extension n let real Madrid pay up or shut up! Real Madrid is targeting his contract situation n his hunger to return home as a bargaining tool in this transfer business as he has only one year remaining so either dey get him cheap dis window or he comes for free the next. To top it up he has refused to play for united again in a bid to push for the Madrid move, same way Gareth Bale did at Tottenham n u think he hasn't disrespected this club?
If this transfer fee is true then we've done good business.
Make we no Vilify de gea,he was an upstanding gentleman through the whole process.
Remember the tantrum Rojo cause before he join us or the whole fabregas to barca rubbish ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

It's his job to make saves, that's why he is a goalkeeper, it's not like he was doing them repay us or anything

Well, goodluck to him
Is it confirmed he is joining Madrid?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
mate in RVN's last season ,he made 35 appearances n scored 21 goals while Luis Saha made just 17 appearances with only 7 goals. Tell me now how SAF chose Luis ahead of RVN?

As for the articles he posted ,u should know by now that anybody can quote any article to suit his point in this thread. The real fact was that RVN fell out with SAF n requested to leave. SAF himself said so in his autobiography.

You are not getting the point. It's not about the "number" of appearance sometimes, but about the reputation of the player and his worth to the team. Let me expantiate. . .

A. Messi sometime ago threatened fire and brimstone simply because Guardiola played Ibrahimovic in the no. 9 position, a position he prefers. Guardiola had to place him back there for peace to reign.

B. When Rooney threatened to leave, in how many matches was he benched? Was he benched the number of times Van was benched? Wasn't it the Madrid game that he's benched? But he fell out with SAF with all the huge of amount of matches he played. I can go on.

See, players like Blackett can be benched for 20 matches and hell won't let loose, but benching CR7 or Messi for just one match is enough for them to be seething with rage and newspapers yapping that they'd leave. Heck, if CR7, Rooney and Messi don't play full time, the gaffer is in trouble. These players have huge reputation, they are "untouchables". Why do you think Rooney hasn't been sold off upon his poor goal returns? Van was an "untouchable" for SAF and Man Utd. A better striker than Rooney. The leader of our attack, who doesn't get benched in his prime when fit, then suddenly he gets benched for over 7 matches and you expect all to be well? Van read the signs on the wall that he's no longer an untouchable and had to leave. It was amongst the things that led to the fall-out. He's no happy being benched.

Same thing applies to Cech who was no longer untouchable. Same for Manduzkic who saw Lewandoski's purchase to mean he's gonna be benched, so he bolted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
If he was so grateful to united the least he could hv done is sign a contract extension n let real Madrid pay up or shut up!
Hahaaha.......Is Manchester United owned by his Father??
Not in this generation will you find such loyalty....
Gerrard is the last of loyal players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
On the contrary he did. If he was so grateful to united the least he could hv done is sign a contract extension n let real Madrid pay up or shut up! Real Madrid is targeting his contract situation n his hunger to return home as a bargaining tool in this transfer business as he has only one year remaining so either dey get him cheap dis window or he comes for free the next. To top it up he has refused to play for united again in a bid to push for the Madrid move, same way Gareth Bale did at Tottenham n u think he hasn't disrespected this club?

De Gea is not obliged to sign a contract extension. De Gea wants to go back to his country. The most respectful thing he has done is by clearly telling his club sell me now or I go for free next year. Did van Persie respect Arsenal when he wrote that stinker and expressed desire to join ManU? Why does LvG always have issues with goalkeepers in every team he has managed?

De Gea has handled himself most professionally and delivered for ManU in the most professional standards expected of him. Let ManU sell him off now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

Is it confirmed he is joining Madrid?

He is going, he's set for the move.. it is reported that madrid have made a final offer of 29m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

whats dis one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2015
angry na wah o... Finally the thread is now a slaughter ground..

i de watch peeps sha.. mk we collect maximum points today na im be my own.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=SailorXY post=37485171][/quote]

Heeeeeeee!! Don't go there.... The whole Chelsea thread will port here oooo.....
Our bae and Informant..... Abeg leave her

Chestar5 leave and come back after Swansea have done the job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Pataki:

This boy sef! Keep quiet and stop drumming out idiocy. You be ju-man? undecided

All these fake internet-rambos - what a mish-mash.

Come! small boy! read and understand! I used to think your trolling was cute before but now you are beginning to seem like a lonely raging homosexual to me with the way you are always trying to be up in my mentions!

I did not expect a _retard such as yourself to have been able to understand the sacarsm in my post due to you know, your mental handicap and all but understand this abeg, I'm not gay so ease up on your nut crushing okay! If you are still pained over your earlier humbling or of the vitriol shower I gave your "homie/ lover/ friend" elfie the other night then that's your problem, you can solve it by slipping into a coma or using the ropes you use in tying up your male lovers during your sexual trysts somewhere else like maybe around your scrawny neck!

Abeg ehn! Take am easy! I may have mistakenly given you the impression before now that I cared about your views or that you were actually alive and so I apologise for that! I don't give a _fuck about you, your hopeless club, your boring disses or your colonial trolling techniques okay! No vex! I have closed my subscription to your _stupidity! Now kindly take a hike or better yet a swim in a lagoon! Hopefully one that ends with you sleeping permanently with the fishes! You BORE me son!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

Heeeeeeee!! Don't go there.... The whole Chelsea thread will port here oooo.....
Our bae and Informant..... Abeg leave her

Chestar5 leave and come back after Swansea have done the job
Oh I'm so broken up - can you hear the clicking sound of my teeth yet? I'm shivering to coma state smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
SailorXY:

undecided...... If not because i get time, i wont have replied u..... U just proved what u are....

*i' m out of dis hell of a thread angry*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
U guys should wait for Adelalana1 and Starboard...... pause the beef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Come! small boy! read and understand! I used to think your trolling was cute before but now you are beginning to seem like a lonely raging homosexual to me with the way you are always trying to be up in my mentions!

I did not expect a _retard such as yourself to have been able to understand the sacarsm in my post due to you know, your mental handicap and all but understand this abeg, I'm not gay so ease up on your nut crushing okay! If you are still pained over your earlier humbling or of the vitriol shower I gave your "homie/ lover/ friend" elfie the other night then that's your problem, you can solve it by slipping into a coma or using the ropes you use in tying up your male lovers during your sexual trysts somewhere else like maybe around your scrawny neck!

Abeg ehn! Take am easy! I may have mistakenly given you the impression before now that I cared about your views or that you were actually alive and so I apologise for that! I don't give a _fuck about you, your hopeless club, your boring disses or your colonial trolling techniques okay! No vex! I have closed my subscription to your _stupidity! Now kindly take a hike or better yet a swim in a lagoon! Hopefully one that end with you sleeping permanently with the fishes! You BORE me son!

More jibber-jabber that adds no value to intellectual reasoning. Do you even listen to your infantile insults? It is very easy to know when you are not copying and pasting insults from the internet. I can say, the insults you posted here are your own reasoning. It is nevertheless infantile and very tasteless. I was expecting your usual goat bleating of 'scuzzy', 'gargoyle', and the all other megedefegede that mobile internet/google has afforded your slothful brain.

Listen boy, you have this idiotic fanciful way of murdering pragmatic reasoning. Your affinity for posting invectives that borders on homosex-ual fantasy from you, rather gives me this creepy thoughts that your father must have been an excellent role model. You need to see a shrink asap!

LOL! Dude, I have been slaying numbskulls far more intellectually superior than you since 100BC. You lost all form of intellectual wit and credibility the day you posted wikipedia links for me as your source on this board! Listen to yourself talking about confra talks here! It reeks of a typical Deeper Life member. Otondo! cheesy Always trying to blend in, but you foolishness marks you out!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
grin

Siniza! your pained pet gayner ape is on the loose again! Too bad we have run out of bananas for it! Abeg bring your chain! Lol!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

undecided...... If not because i get time, i wont have replied u..... U just proved what u are....

*i' m out of dis hell of a thread angry*
chill we welcome banter here, we ain't sore losers like Chelshit.
The last time a female United fan posted a banter pix on your thread, she was insulted full-bar by either galaboi or bimfuck or both or more.
When there's party come & flex, we must not lose because the party on your thread pain you reach titties smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Siniza! your pained pet gayner ape is on the loose again! Too bad we have run out of bananas for it! Abeg bring your chain! Lol!!!

Go and fish for more copy and paste insults on the internet. grin Your intellectual capacity has shown when you are using words far beyond your comprehension. grin Deeper Life Otondo! cry

I am waiting for you to log-on with your alternate id here to insult me. Confused dolt. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
*spreads mat *** it's Tyson v Holyfield baby!
I only need an infinite supply of suya and orijin and today'd be perfect.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2015
*Flexing my Bash Ali muscles*

Where is that my Bendel Insurance sef! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

Go and fish for more copy and paste insults on the internet. grin Your intellectual capacity has shown when you are using words far beyond your comprehension. grin Deeper Life Otondo! cry

I am waiting for you to log-on with your alternate id here to insult me. Confused dolt. embarassed

Ok _IDIOT!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:

Ok _IDIOT!

LOL! Don't disappoint me! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You're right I just went through is profile.
If madrid agrees to de gea swap + cash I'll still take him.
I haven't seen enough Isco games to say this but based on limited viewing he fit better pass mata for than number "10" role.
He's only better at dribbling but Mata is better in terms of vision, creativity and scoring goals...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2015
So another war is brewing here? grin grin

Pataki vs Funlord Season 2

*spreads my imported mat n grabs a bottle of Orijin*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
patrickmuf:
He's only better at dribbling but Mata is better in terms of vision, creativity and scoring goals...
Goals? Yes.
Creativity and Vision? Isco ni oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Purist, why are you no longer posting on this board?

How are you doing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
So another war is brewing here? grin grin

Pataki vs Funlord Season 2

*spreads my imported mat n grabs a bottle of Orijin*

You want me to kill him again? grin shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Mourinholic:

Goals? Yes.
Creativity and Vision? Isco ni oo
Mata is more creative and has more vision, he's akin to Silva...
Isco is in the mold of Iniesta, great playmaker, does the dirty job of taking players out of the game with wonderful dribbling technique but he's hardly seen delivering the final ball...Xavi doesn't dribble as much to create chances, one pass can take away 2-3 players

(1) (2) (3) ... (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: michaellovaldo(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.