Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8672788 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Funlord, let's talk football here... Don't feed the troll...
Pataki, I know you know your football, can we just limit the dissing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Too many tout here claiming to be literate, always cussing.

I call them 'educated illiterate'.

*outta of here*.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki and Funlord, abeg make una no fight. We need to party to celebrate Man Utd's lashing of Swansea. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Pataki:

LOL! Don't disappoint me! grin

Patakshite! Go and ruminate about the pearls of wisdom I have given you this nice sunday morning! It is only a dumbo such as yourself that negates the facts on a public figures google or wikipedia pages and beats his chest about the information he gets from a rag and laughable paper such as the METRO!
You came here to troll and got your anus ripped apart by me and also your supposed facts were exposed to be nothing more than the hollow musings of an extremely dim witted ASSholenal fan!
I know you have felt pained since I ruptured your ego like a cheap pillow with my valid pointers, but what did you expect! You can't always run into a thread such as this 1 littered with champions, like a rabid hungry dog, foaming at the mouth, and typing hogwash and not expect to one day get slapped with the fury of angry mother kangaroo trying to protect its newborn! In this case the newborn was our united thread! And you got your deserved comeuppance so abeg deal with it!

We know your type here! When they have nothing else to say to hide their embarrassment they turn to the tried and tested "you copied or you have multiple accounts theory"! Your dwindling reputation is similar to that of your clubs own, so believe me when I say you are nothing but a running joke over here! Are you this jobless on a sunday morning? Did you bring up any debate that we have exchanged any banter over that has lead you to this point? NO? I thought as much! You seem eager to display your abject _stupidity for no discernable reason just like a kings royal clown does, and for someone always claiming to be an intellectual like your "picture snapping brother" you don't realise this is the attitude displayed by yobs on the street!

See you having emotional outbursts just like a teenage girl over nothing, or is your tampon itchy? I'm sure you must be one of the 1st men on earth that menustrates? Anyway your a "gayner", its a character flaw in most of you!

Listen braggart! I'm a boss which means I dictate the pace to subordinates and not the other way round! This emmission of frustration that you have been emitting since you logged on has even sent your rating further down societies totem pole even further and that's just sad! You are bland, vapid, and very similar to a big drum that sounds very loud from a distance! On closer inspection though I have only realised that you are nothing more than a meek little church rat, who feeds off the mob mentality due to your naturally bone deep cowardice!

I know In the small time you have known me I have enriched your pathetic soul by reminding you how to think intelligently and once more awakening the forgotten parts of your IQ that had been run over by cobwebs and maggots due to its dormant state! Don't worry it is my pleasure! Try not to think too hard about my eloquent way of getting my message across, after all I'm gnomic on purpose so as long as you get the basics you will be alright!

Now finally can you please involve me in a discussion related to my clubs match today or even your clubs transfer targets and not this local garage boy antics of trading barbs for no reason of which I'm sure you are an expert in due to your disadvantaged upbringing? If not then let me just say it has been my absolute pleasure insulting a hopeless cretin such as yourself this morning! Copy and paste THIS for posterity! Patak_SHIT!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
dopeJemi:

Shege tongue

I no lie na. Abi no be one of una - an Alfa at moshalashi for that matter dey claim bedmatic victory for here?

patrickmuf:

OK boss. I am just waiting till 5pm. I am no football pundit though. I am just a student of the sport.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
O ga oh.
Just last night to this morning... Four pages of gibberish! cry lipsrsealed

Me no like am oh! cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nihilist:

Buju?

As in Buju Banton? Was that his Nickname in school?

That makes sense now, I thought all his Patois was confra related before. Now I realise Nyabinghi is just a poor man's Ras Kimono
Buju Banton.

Who go allow this mangy smelly dog into any confra? Na Barney and friends?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fight don start? shockedshocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:
Pataki and Funlord, abeg make una no fight. We need to party to celebrate Man Utd's lashing of Swansea. cheesy

Me? Fight with this half breed? Ever since the day I made him look like the complete _tit that he is the nut hugger can't stay away from my mentions! Abeg oh whenever he has time for a soccer based debate with me and I finish educating him about the game then we can brawl! If I stop to pursue every dog that barks at me when I'm strolling down the street then I would never get to my destination! We all know he is pained! Who SEND the animal? Not me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
LTSHANGY:
Hahahaha.. anyways, i'll let that pass..
wasn't referring to you Bro.

It was nwaBingo I was referring to
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Leyqute:

Dayum. Was it at Awo or Faj?
Starboard you no even send the guy again.
awo,faj even Mozambique.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:

Me? Fight with this half breed? Ever since the day I made him look like the complete _tit that he is the nut hugger can't stay away from my mentions! Abeg oh whenever he has time for a soccer based debate with me and I finish educating him about the game then we can brawl! If I stop to pursue every dog that barks at me when I'm strolling down the street then I would never get to my destination! We all know he is pained! Who SEND the animal? Not me!

I no understand. . . This una beef when em start? Because it's getting too bloody. See as type long diss to your fellow human. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
When are we gonna stop posting gibberish in the name of bashing?
5 pages
That's kinda too much!
United is playing Swansea in few hours time, thus I'm expecting to read analysis on this thread not bashing. Pls let's move on, and discuss about the match!
Enough pls!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
funlord:
grin

Patakshite! Go and ruminate about the pearls of wisdom I have given you this nice sunday morning! It is only a dumbo such as yourself that negates the facts on a public figures google or wikipedia pages and beats his chest about the information he gets from a rag and laughable paper such as the METRO!
You came here to troll and got your anus ripped apart by me and also your supposed facts were exposed to be nothing more than the hollow musings of an extremely dim witted ASSholenal fan!
I know you have felt pained since I ruptured your ego like a cheap pillow with my valid pointers, but what did you expect! You can't always run into a thread such as this 1 littered with champions, like a rabid hungry dog, foaming at the mouth, and typing hogwash and not expect to one day get slapped with the fury of angry mother kangaroo trying to protect its newborn! In this case the newborn was our united thread! And you got your deserved comeuppance so abeg deal with it!

We know your type here! When they have nothing else to say to hide their embarrassment they turn to the tried and tested "you copied or you have multiple accounts theory"! Your dwindling reputation is similar to that of your clubs own, so believe me when I say you are nothing but a running joke over here! Are you this jobless on a sunday morning? Did you bring up any debate that we have exchanged ideas about or any banter that has lead you to this point? NO? I thought as much! You seem eager to display your abject _stupidity for no discernable reason just like a kings royal clown does, and for someone always claiming to be an intellectual like your "picture snapping brother" you don't realise this is the attitude displayed by yobs on the street!

See you having emotional outbursts just like a teenage girl over nothing, or is your tampon itchy? I'm sure you must be one of the 1st men on earth that menustrates? Anyway your a "gayner", its a character flaw in most of you!

Listen braggart! I'm a boss which means I dictate the pace to subordinates and not the other way round! This emmission of frustration that you have been emitting since you logged in has even sent your rating further down societies totem pole even further and that's just sad! You are bland, vapid, and very similar to a big drum that sounds very loud from a distance! On closer inspection though I have only realised that you are nothing more than a meek little church rat, who feeds off the mob mentality due to your naturally bone deep cowardice!

I know In the small time you have known me I have enriched your pathetic soul by reminding you how to think intelligently and once more awakening the forgotten parts of your IQ that had been run over by cobwebs and maggots due to its dormant state! Don't worry it is my pleasure! Try not to think too hard about my eloquent way of getting my message across, after all I'm gnomic on purpose so as long as you get tha basics you will be alright!

Now finally can you please involve me in a discussion related to my clubs match today or even your clubs transfer targets and not this local garage boy antics of trading barbs for no reason of which I'm sure you are an expert in due to your disadvantaged upbringing? If not then let me just say it has been my absolute pleasure insulting a hopeless cretin such as yourself this morning! Copy and paste THIS for posterity! Patak_SHIT!!!!

LOL! Your verbiage is still nothing but jibber-jabber! You have a long way to go. Trust me, I will put you in the first class train of idiocy that you rightly belong. Your English writing is littered with unlimited tautologies all in the name of insults. Stop punishing my brain with this arrogant inanity of yours!

You think this is about wits and intellectual credibility? You lost that eons ago when you posted wikipedia to me! You are a disgrace to whomever had the pleasure to fund your education. I have told you before, and I will tell you again, you should be under the tutelage of your local street madman receiving daily slaps to for the induced mental state of idiocy you are in.

You spent 40-45 mins typing this hogwash?! No ''copy and paste insults'' from the internet? And you think I am impressed? grin I have told you, I have been slaying numbskulls far more intellectually superior to you since 100BC. I am an advocate for Nigeria to start building idiotic museums. You would be a classical master showpiece for the world to be dazzled with!

I am NEVER going to discuss football with you. You are a DIMWIT whose IQ should be never be explored, but rather thrown into the sea like Osama Bin Laden's lifeless body. Mr. WIKIPEDIA! Deeper Life Otondo! grin

I will respect the few Manure fans that have implored me to let you be for now. I have to get behind the wheels anyways, but if you type any megedefegede, I will be back like THE TERMINATOR to finish you off. I am not done with you. I am your living nightmare on this board! My very existence on this board will be the worst thing you live to remember of your copy and paste life. Sit back and enjoy the ride son! Trust me, it is worth it! grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeyemi2015:
When are we gonna stop posting gibberish in the name of bashing?
5 pages
That's kinda too much!
United is playing Swansea in few hours time, thus I'm expecting to read analysis on this thread not bashing. Pls let's move on, and discuss about the match!
Enough pls!
Soon, reasonable folks will quit this thread for all this Pac and Biggie wannabes...
It's so annoying seeing grown up folks spend time bashing themselves... Seun, please help us sanitize this space...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
patrickmuf:
Soon, reasonable folks will quit this thread for all this Pac and Biggie wannabes...
It's so annoying seeing grown up folks spend time bashing themselves... Seun, please help us sanitize this space...
Like seriously!
I was so happy to join the thread, being an Official thread of my beloved Club. I thought I would be reading something reasonable about United every minute! I am very disappointed! But I hope it won't get worse than it is at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki and Funlord, two heavyweight boxers..

Clash of Titans.. gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:
Pataki and Funlord, two heavyweight boxers..

Clash of Titans.. gringrin
What are you really gonna benefit from this?
You ain't gonna "CHANGE" cos you are truly a fan of "CONTINUITY".
grin grin grin
Pls, kind advise the dudes to sheath their respective swords instead of fueling it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Todays game na real test for our defenders. if they can neutralize swansea attack I go start to give them reps.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Todays game na real test for our defenders. if they can neutralize swansea attack I go start to give them reps.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Todays game na real test for our defenders.
if they can neutralize swansea attack I go start to give them reps.
With Mata on the right flank, Montero gonna enjoy and express himself like a new "Ronaldo". I am pitying Dermian in advance!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
2000 pages next

Okay na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:

I no understand. . . This una beef when em start? Because it's getting too bloody. See as type long diss to your fellow human. grin

See the coward don go run report me now I have a ban! Maybe that was his aim all along! Oh well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeyemi2015:

With Mata on the right flank, Montero gonna enjoy and express himself like a new "Ronaldo". I am pitying Dermian in advance!!!

Darmian will surprise you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! Your verbiage is still nothing but jibber-jabber! You have a long way to go. Trust me, I will put you in the first class train of idiocy that you rightly belong. Your English writing is littered with unlimited tautologies all in the name of insults. Stop punishing my brain with this arrogant inanity of yours!

You think this is about wits and intellectual credibility? You lost that eons ago when you posted wikipedia to me! You are a disgrace to whomever had the pleasure to fund your education. I have told you before, and I will tell you again, you should be under the tutelage of your local street madman receiving daily slaps to for the induced mental state of idiocy you are in.

You spent 40-45 mins typing this hogwash?! No ''copy and paste insults'' from the internet? And you think I am impressed? grin I have told you, I have been slaying numbskulls far more intellectually superior to you since 100BC. I am an advocate for Nigeria to start building idiotic museums. You would be a classical master showpiece for the world to be dazzled with!

I am NEVER going to discuss football with you. You are a DIMWIT whose IQ should be never be explored, but rather thrown into the sea like Osama Bin Laden's lifeless body. Mr. WIKIPEDIA! Deeper Life Otondo! grin

I will respect the few Manure fans that have implored me to let you be for now. I have to get behind the wheels anyways, but if you type any megedefegede, I will be back like THE TERMINATOR to finish you off. I am not done with you. I am your living nightmare on this board! My very existence on this board will be the worst thing you live to remember of your copy and paste life. Sit back and enjoy the ride son! Trust me, it is worth it! grin

Shut that anus you call a mouth and go and keep reporting to mods you _stupid godforsaken, cowardly bastard!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bashing is getting boring really......... Its nothing to boast about......
Forming bash lord on a faceless forum....There are better things to be proud of.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hoping for morgan, bastian central with Herrera at number 10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
patrickmuf:
Funlord, let's talk football here... Don't feed the troll...

No wahala bruv! Na me do the mistake of answering that rhesus monkey! Let's get back to the footy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
If we're not discussing man utd on this thread, do we need a new man utd thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Darmian will surprise you
Darmian is a fine Fullback, but without a strong backup and with a Player like Montero to duel with
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Potential Lineup
Romero
Darmian» Smalling» Blind» Shaw»
Schweinsteiger» Schneiderlin»
Mata» Herreira» Depay»
Rooney»

(1) (2) (3) ... (1993) (1994) (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), eghos12(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.