Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8745187 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2015
hensben:
Manure fan how AYEW, hope una no GOMIS work today unto say una loose match yesterday.
You are really jobless!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
i am not defending rooney's performance but the worst player yesterday was depay he has shyte in the league since , our defenders have the bulk of the blame, where was luke shaw whend the ball was lost by rooney deep inside swansea's half where was smalling when ayew had a free goal at the ball, who did gomis turn like a pub player before he hit the bar,where was shaw when gomis had the second goal, united fans need real soul searching, darmian had a torrid session without facing montero, united had only one corner in the game the worst in the history of united.lvg has destroyed united, let him buy whoever they will struggle

Don't just blame luke shaw for anything, that was rooney's fault... luke shaw started that attack and had already overlapped when that idiot passed the ball to a swansea player

How's luke at fault? Is he Usain bolt?

Sometimes I wonder how you watch our games.. how did Darmian have a torrid session? What was his mistake? What did he do wrong?

Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Depay, Romero, were the worst players on that pitch yesterday

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
grin

Well at least that horrendous defeat has put some sense into the head of Gaal!

Chicarito has joined bayer leverkusen and man united are now in talks with monacos teenage striker anthony martial! He may cost £36m! Other options loading @ the jump.................
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jaybee3(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

Don't just blame luke shaw for anything, that was rooney's fault... luke shaw started that attack and had already overlapped when that idiot passed the ball to a swansea player

Sometimes I wonder how you watch our games.. how did Darmian have a torrid session? What was his mistake? What did he do wrong?

Rooney, Rooney, Rooney, Depay, Romero, were the worst players on that pitch yesterday

He obviously didn't watch the match. The two goals emanated from the left side partly due to depay's horrid performance and wazza's continuous display of inept.

Depay needs to up his game and rooney benched until he gets his fat head outta his ass

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

how u watch ur own game i dont know the two goals conceded were crosses from luke shaw's wing though lost the ball y attempting to set up a reverse our defence slept off over a 75 m quick pass and cross,darmian is not better than valencia upcoming will let us know that aside the gk depay had the worst rating is he fat too or is he a rookie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:
I need help Identifying this my guy, is he a fan or a troll because its like i've got the wrong person.
i have been a fan of this club b4 the conception and modelling simulation and implementation of nairaland
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jaybee3(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Should we be taking the charlie Austin rumour serious?

Odds have shortened on him joining us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
how u watch ur own game i dont know the two goals conceded were crosses from luke shaw's wing though lost the ball y attempting to set up a reverse our defence slept off over a 75 m quick pass and cross,darmian is not better than valencia upcoming will let us know that aside the gk depay had the worst rating is he fat too or is he a rookie

What in the hell is this? Like someone said, you are not just a man united fan, you are also not a Football fan

Whatever man... Your analysis of every game are always jaw dropping and makes us wonder if at all you watch the same game we watch... no qualms, carry on

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2015
undecided

"After 1-0 they changed their shape and then we couldn't cope with that, so that's not good,In five minutes we have lost that dominant role we had. That was a pity because I think we
controlled the game and play very well.
"When you don't know Swansea's formation you have to be compact. Swansea in the last 20, 25 minutes were compact and that is always difficult to beat! We were probably too dominant that we had the sense to do that.You see the game today, we could have scored much more. I don't think that's the problem, When you create chances, that's the biggest issue, and you also need a little bit of luck. When the opponent scores goals you can
always find errors. I have to analyse that with my players. But we have to score more and you can't concede goals."...................Van gaal!

Even me tire 4 this prof analysis!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=UniqueGem post=37513362] Okay, but i believe you're cutting him some slack,
You are not defending Rooney who lost 4 clear cut chances and couldn't even shoot, but the worst player was Depay who worked our only goal and had a shot saved from a free kick and gave Rooney numerous passes that Rooney misplaced. Okay i understand.
Rooney shoudn't be blamed but Defenders? Are you for real? I'm begininning to doubt your credibility not only as a man utd fan but as a football fan. Utd were attacking with force after the first Goal, deep in swansea half we had shaw waiting on the left wing and Darmian on the Right, quick passes were being interchanged between the midfielders and depay, [b]suddenly believe u didnt watch the game is rooney the reason we had only one corner kick in 90 minutes y did we pay lots of money on defenders when they still dont know when to keep a goal lead thank god wasnt there in the game,i believe u were only interested in rooney messing up, depay was the worst player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin
UniqueGem:
I need help Identifying this my guy, is he a fan or a troll because its like i've got the wrong person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2015
jaybee3:

He obviously didn't watch the match. The two goals emanated from the left side partly due to depay's horrid performance and wazza's continuous display of inept.

Depay needs to up his game and rooney benched until he gets his fat head outta his ass

It got to a point depay was carefree and it was like he didn't want to play, he was just strolling and letting shaw do all the work, he had better improve cause i'm sick and tired of his horrid performances

Rooney is a disgrace to the united shirt, A disgrace to the captain band and a disgrace to the club, I don't even want to talk about him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

What in the hell is this? Like someone said, you are not just a man united fan, you are also not a Football fan

Whatever man... Your analysis of every game are always jaw dropping and makes us wonder if at all you watch the same game we watch... no qualms, carry on
post the match reports let us see if u indeed watch the game i rarely post during live games unlike u guys, pataki has summed up the whole issue, moyes was not good jones wasnt good bring falcao bring di maria united r still shyte
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2015
even when we had obertan we never had a single corner in a game this team is man city man city is man utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
post the match reports let us see if u indeed watch the game i rarely post during live games unlike u guys, pataki has summed up the whole issue, moyes was not good jones wasnt good bring falcao bring di maria united r still shyte

I could have been arrested yesterday for almost breaking the tv of an eatery where I watched the game, I pulled my shoe and threw it at the tv, you know why? ROONEY!!!

Let's not talk about it again abeg, the more I think of what I witnessed with my Eyes yesterday the more vexed I become

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Post match report. Smh!

Clown in graduation gown.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
even when we had obertan we never had a single corner in a game this team is man city man city is man utd
what exactly do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

I could have been arrested yesterday for almost breaking the tv of an eatery where I watched the game, I pulled my shoe and threw it at the tv, you know why? ROONEY!!!

Let's not talk about it again abeg, the more I think of what I witnessed with my Eyes yesterday the more vexed I become
lvg should register for managerial tutorials from garry monk and to think of it he earns about 5 times what monk earns the probabillty of monk beating van gaal is 1.00 at full confidence my friends mocked man u over depay who hasnt paid a dime for man u, like depay like nani
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2015
GBR1:

what exactly do you mean?
to know how poor the team was we had just 1 corner in the game if montero had played united would have lost 5 1 a jones in chains is a better cdf than blind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
i am not defending rooney's performance but the worst player yesterday was depay he has shyte in the league since , our defenders have the bulk of the blame, where was luke shaw whend the ball was lost by rooney deep inside swansea's half where was smalling when ayew had a free goal at the ball, who did gomis turn like a pub player before he hit the bar,where was shaw when gomis had the second goal, united fans need real soul searching, darmian had a torrid session without facing montero, united had only one corner in the game the worst in the history of united.lvg has destroyed united, let him buy whoever they will struggle

You need to cool down on Memphis. I can't ask for more than he is doing at the moment. He has started very well and he would be the one to carry on in the long run. Even CR7 did not hit the ground running immediately.

Blind was seriously exposed yesterday. As soon as the defenders split apart, Blind couldn't stand his own. Luke Shaw overlapped which is normal, but must we concede when a player has overlapped? We saw Darmian covered for Smalling twice in the first half yesterday and won the two one-on-on situations with the strikers. But Blind was exposed once he came one vs one with strikers.

This is why I said the reason our defence looked strong in the first matches was because we played deep and compact together at the back. This also has affected our our attacking play. Full back must overlap but we must have Centre backs with quick feet able to close the ball and strikers down quickly enough. If we remove Blind from that defence, we will play higher and pressure better.

Romero had a bad day at work. Another bad day, he will lose his place as number one goalkeeper.

Rooney has become too relaxed. He doesn't challenge himself anymore. How can a player of his calibre rely on criticism to up his game? If he were not criticized by journalists, I could bet Rooney would have continued playing as he did against Villa. Does he not watch his own matches? It was only in the second half he started jumping high to win headers. That should have been after Gaal lashed him at half time.

He doesn't play with energy as before. He underrates defenders. Look at that weak dribbling attempt when he was through on goal in the first half. He dribbled the ball to the advantage of the marker. He could have dribbled that ball with the ball still tight to his feet such that any attempt to win it will lead to a penalty. Even the obvious option was to curl it to the far right corner with his right foot.

He leaves 50-50 balls to oppositions too easily. I understand he is afraid of injuries, but is doing it too much.

The positive is that his general game is better and we can find him. But without hardwork, luck won't shine on him. What does Gomis have? Only hardwork and he is scoring. Gomis is not a particularly skillful player but he works hard. The more you work hard the more you sharpen your fitness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
Now I see why others detest you at sight... You're just a troll but if you're not one, you must be crazy and I'm serious...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
I can't believe what i am seeing this morning. We lost a match and somebody is saying its because we had only 1 corner kick. He isn't even concerned about the missed chances.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Mourinholic:
Is Rooney a problem? Yes
Is Rooney the main/only Problem? Big NO....
3goals in 4 games...... That's no CF problem...

You put a Keeper that has been 2nd choice throughout his career in goal and you expect him to replace Dr gea??
What were u thinking?

Rooney is not the general problem but the guy is not helping himself. He repeated same mistake over and over again. It's good to see he could go behind the defence with sense, but he has to shoot to score. A striker once through shoots or shield the ball to his front to prevent any chance of the defender touching the ball or dribble with a close control of the ball within your legs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Monk read the game well..he knew we have got an unconvincing Blind... if LVG knows what is good for him...he must not wait another minute before he buys a left side Central defender. If not for Smalling and the rest, Gomis was ready to kill and bury Blind yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
to know how poor the team was we had just 1 corner in the game if montero had played united would have lost 5 1 a jones in chains is a better cdf than blind
This does not make sense, especially with this;
nyabinghi:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
GBR1:
This does not make sense, especially with this;

Like WTF... no coherence.. itsekiri weed is very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Like WTF... no coherence.. itsekiri weed is very dangerous

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

It got to a point depay was carefree and it was like he didn't want to play, he was just strolling and letting shaw do all the work, he had better improve cause i'm sick and tired of his horrid performances

De Pay needs to be encouraged. He is a young player in a new league. He was frustrated and tired at the 60th minute mark. Same time Di Maria was getting tired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2015
elampiro:

De Pay needs to be encouraged. He is a young player in a new league. He was frustrated and tired at the 60th minute mark. Same time Di Maria was getting tired.

He should have asked to be substituted, I still believe he'll come good though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
jaybee3:
Should we be taking the charlie Austin rumour serious?

Odds have shortened on him joining us
what impact could he really have on the team currently regards we signing him? My faith in LVG is dwindling every moment. It's good we are getting exposed early, though i wished it happened earlier. I don't mind having a poor start, and then doing well in the long run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=elampiro post=37517128]

You need to cool down on Memphis. I can't ask for more than he is doing at the moment. He has started very well and he would be the one to carry on in the long run. Even CR7 did not hit the ground running immediately.

Blind was seriously exposed yesterday. As soon as the defenders split apart, Blind couldn't stand his own. Luke Shaw overlapped which is normal, but must we concede when a player has overlapped? We saw Darmian covered for Smalling twice in the first half yesterday and won the two one-on-on situations with the strikers. But Blind was exposed once he came one vs one with strikers.

This is why I said the reason our defence looked strong in the first matches was because we played deep and compact together at the back. This also has affected our our attacking play. that is what i wanted them to see and i knew they were gonna blame rooney for everything rooney has been poor this season like other players kane,costa,sanchez wrt other seasons

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, DeadPresidents, patrickmuf(m), muyiwa22(m), ennyjay72(m), Odunharry(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.