Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8751301 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=dopeJemi post=37522196]

Is van gaal the reason Rooney is misfiring? We have all blamed LVG here, I don't know why you are looking for excuses to cover up for Rooney, the aguero, ronaldo, messi and the rest you are calling, are they playing for united? What's our business with them? Okay because they are in poor form now warrants rooney to also be in poor form, right? Cause that's what you implying... are their destinies tied together? what's our business with them? Why don't you allow their fans worry about them and we worry about ours

I don't see how other players' poor form affects rooney's form... it was rooney who gifted swansea a goal yesterday, it was rooney who missed 3 to 4 clear chances yesterday, so stop trying to shift the attention from Him... Rooney was below par but he didnt cost us our defence let us down, y i mentioned others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
instead of some idiots to counter facts with facts they resort to abuses i am a fella that cant be gagged, aguero 1 in 4, rooney 0 in 4, costa 1 in 4 yet messi 0 in 2, ronaldo 0 in 2 but their team mates score to bail out their teams our super team scored had their goals thru own goals yet dont wanna blame the gaffer for his tactical gambles, lvg needed a ref error to defeat mexico in brazil his philosophy got holland not scoring again till third place yet he is set to make man u bankrupt

No one is exonerating the coach here. This your logic is not right.

Same way
Gomis 4 games 4 goals
Mahrez 4 goals 4 goals
Pelle 4 games 2 goals
Tadic 4 games 2 goals

Muller 3 games 5 goala
Aubameyang 3 games 3 goals
Lewandoski 3 gamez 2 goals
Bale 2 games 2 goals
Rodriguez 2 games 2 goals
Soldado (EPL Flop) 2 games 2. goals

Where is the logic?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Very apt!

You see with Arsenal, I am not on the bandwagon of 'we need a new striker and all of that crap' because of the goal sharing potential we have in that team

It is simple, United are not doing well as a unit, it is easy to blame a single player, yes Rooney has been poor but to blame him entirely for your woes is absolutely daft!

I don't think there is any other team better than us in the attacking realm of the MF, if those players we play there perform consistently.

Sharing goals is absolutely essential... You just cant rely on the CF to do it all...

By the time your attacking MFs weigh in with the odd few each, your CFs nick a couple and your full backs too, you are looking at a lot of goals over the course of the football season!

Options, diverse options at that!

Arsenal created 22 chances against Newcastle...but had to rely on an own goal to score at all.

There's definitely a very present need for a real striker to convert those chances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nihilist:

Arsenal created 22 chances against Newcastle...but had to rely on an own goal to score at all.

There's definitely a very present need for a real striker to convert those chances

I don't quite agree..... Especially if we cant find better than what we have.

Sharing the goals has been a mainstay in our recent style.

Giroud will score 20 plus this season.

I will worry if we are not creating those chances.... It is frightening to create 22 chances in a game, converting a couple will happen, we are capable as we are!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Yes I understand that.... When your CF is not scoring goals, why not focus on other options within the team?
And when your CF is not scoring, are there not a range of things that can be done to help him?
You see I thin Rooney needs a fu..cking spell on the bench.... It will do him a world of good.... A spell or an holiday somewhere in the sun for a few days!
Its a rotten run of form and poor showing which doesn't necessarily mean is down and out!

I also have to agree that the team is not playing as a unit, but nothing can be done to help rooney at the moment, not when his positioning is poor, falcao maybe shyte and piss poor but he has good positioning, some of which we saw at this time here, chicharito also has good positioning and creates space for himself

I still believe rooney isn't down and out though, like you said, he needs a vacation in the sun or bench for him to regain his senses

There's a reason I watch arsenal more than any other rival club, they operate as one, they have a clear understanding and they are fast.. Man united lack all these
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Very apt!

You see with Arsenal, I am not on the bandwagon of 'we need a new striker and all of that crap' because of the goal sharing potential we have in that team

It is simple, United are not doing well as a unit, it is easy to blame a single player, yes Rooney has been poor but to blame him entirely for your woes is absolutely daft!

I don't think there is any other team better than us in the attacking realm of the MF, if those players we play there perform consistently.

Sharing goals is absolutely essential... You just cant rely on the CF to do it all...

By the time your attacking MFs weigh in with the odd few each, your CFs nick a couple and your full backs too, you are looking at a lot of goals over the course of the football season!

Options, diverse options at that!
Yes, goals should be shared and it has been in United both last season and this season. Our two midfielders have scored the two goals we've now. How many did he even score as a CF last season when we had our best run of games?

Which other top team in epl has a CF yet to score this season? No team wins a major trophy without the CF scoring/assisting 60-70% of the team’s goals. What then is his job if he's not scoring or assisting? Running around like a headless chicken?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:

No man... rooney caused us the match

1- he gifted swansea a goal

2- he missed the chance to equalise

3- he squandered two scoring opportunities in the first half

How did rooney not cost us the match?

Rooney and Romero cost us the match, depay was a complete waste yesterday too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Martial travelling to UK to sign for Manchester. - - - Sky Sports.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
its official we're signing this youngster from monaco.

and if the dortmund loan for januzaj is true we can see that rooney's times has a striker done end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
I don't like this martial deal one bit... a Teenager leading our attack? no no no

Which way na United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I don't quite agree..... Especially if we cant find better than what we have.

Sharing the goals has been a mainstay in our recent style.

Giroud will score 20 plus this season.

I will worry if we are not creating those chances.... It is frightening to create 22 chances in a game, converting a couple will happen, we are capable as we are!

forget. Better to create one and convert than 20 and not score. Chances give you no point.

Arsenal with all their chances created this season has scored only one by even their CF.

Park one side jor!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
So we're really going to waste 36m on this teenager?

Na wa oh. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=nyabinghi post=37523048][/quote]

Which app are you using to browse that you cannot quote well?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Brisingr(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:
I don't like this martial deal one bit... a Teenager leading our attack? no no no

Which way na United
day never end

we still fit sign charlie austin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Brisingr:

day never end

we still fit sign charlie austin.

Even charlie Austin sef I no want, if na so make rooney remain for him position

Why not waste that money on lacazette instead?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why don't we go after Gaitan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
chrisley024:

Yes, goals should be shared and it has been in United both last season and this season. Our two midfielders have scored the two goals we've now. How many did he even score as a CF last season when we had our best run of games?
Which other top team in epl has a CF yet to score this season? No team wins a major trophy without the CF scoring/assisting 60-70% of the team’s goals. What then is his job if he's not scoring or assisting? Running around like a headless chicken?

I get your point fam.
I just think Rooney needs a break..... and wages docked for the break duration granted grin

I am surprised you guys are letting three go and only about to bring in one, a young kid, but let no one here underestimate that kid.
Martial looks like a really decent player... I have been super impressed with him lately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
MANCHESTER UNITED SPENDING £36M on a teenager...... SIR ALEX must be wailing wherever he is..........
This is not United..........
lemme hear someone say City are buying the title
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

Even charlie Austin sef I no want, if na so make rooney remain for him position

Why not waste that money on lacazette instead?
will you blame the mgt?. They were after a top striker thinking we've an average one now they've found out he's even below average.

Though I'd prefer we go for players in the league. They would need little or no time to adapt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrTA:
So we're really going to waste 36m on this teenager?

Na wa oh. undecided

It is not a waste... It is the state of the football transfer market nowadays. English clubs will shell out!
Make no mistake, 36m wont be a waste on Martial if he keeps going the way he is.... If you don't know the kid well, go and do some research.
I am actually jealous United are about to get him... EPL is a different kettle of fish but time will tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I get your point fam.
I just think Rooney needs a break..... and wages docked for the break duration granted grin

I am surprised you guys are letting three go and only about to bring in one, a young kid, but let no one here underestimate that kid.
Martial looks like a really decent player... I have been super impressed with him lately.
did he play against your team the last time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

It is not a waste... It is the state of the football transfer market nowadays. English clubs will shell out!
Make no mistake, 36m wont be a waste on Martial if he keeps going the way he is.... If you don't know the kid well, go and do some research.
I am actually jealous United are about to get him... EPL is a different kettle of fish but time will tell.
11 career goals.....Eleven
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mourinholic:
MANCHESTER UNITED SPENDING £36M on a teenager...... SIR ALEX must be wailing wherever he is..........
This is not United..........
lemme hear someone say City are buying the title

This shouldn't be coming from you, your club bid 40m for stones

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

u don hear about the guy before ?
most of us heard about him yesterday.

this transfer get all the characterstics of a panic buy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
chrisley024:
will you blame the mgt?. They were after a top striker thinking we've an average one now they've found out he's even below average.

Though I'd prefer we go for players in the league. They would need little or no time to adapt.

I don't think there available strikers in the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
SIRcumalot:

u don hear about the guy before ?
most of us heard about him yesterday.
this transfer get all the characterstics of a panic buy.

I have. Known him for a while... A good young player
You probably need more but where is that possible in a market where there is hardly anything?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
20 pages in one day because y'all lost one game? shocked cheesy

scumtwats are the best. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Anders Lindegaard to West Brom.

Chicharito arrives Leverkusen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
chrisley024:
did he play against your team the last time?

Yes he did. he played 80 odd minutes in the 1-3 loss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

This shouldn't be coming from you, your club bid 40m for stones
40m for stones is madness...... but stones had a good season last season..... Martial art? Who
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
elampiro:
Martial travelling to UK to sign for Manchester. - - - Sky Sports.

For that price or how much? This is ridiculous!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tola9ja: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
iheanyi40:
uhmm how do u guys create dis gif stuff

http://imgur.com/vidgif

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamharkinwaley and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.