Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8673877 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2015
patrickmuf:
Now I see why others detest you at sight... You're just a troll but if you're not one, you must be crazy and I'm serious...
u r a bastard for that warped logic of urs, i dont care what u and ur idle posse feel it is ur cup of tea, u r the troll cos u dont know the meaning, sango scatter ur phallus
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
undecided some people's analysis is just as painfull as the loss

Wetin concern corner and obertan and mancity is manu vice versa with this match?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
to know how poor the team was we had just 1 corner in the game if montero had played united would have lost 5 1 a jones in chains is a better cdf than blind

I am in support of Jones over Blind. I was beginning to support Smalling and Blind, but I have realized that the deep lying defence and lack of adventure of the full backs has made the Centre Defence look solid. A defence protected by Sneiderline should do better.

We lost the ball in the striking zone at one nil up, the next thing the ball was in our net. That is not good enough. Not even losing it in midfield. That I blame the defenders more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
u r a bastard for that warped logic of urs, i dont care what u and ur idle posse feel it is ur cup of tea, u r the troll cos u dont know the meaning, sango scatter ur phallus
To even think u are a graduate from a good school is more painfull than the loss

Ur lecturers need to be flogged

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
The deal is sealed. Martial is headed to Old Traffor for 50 millions Euros..

Dumbest Person of the year...

LVG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2015
elampiro:

De Pay needs to be encouraged. He is a young player in a new league. He was frustrated and tired at the 60th minute mark. Same time Di Maria was getting tired.

You have a point...

However, when we purchased Depay, the idea was that we have acquired a winger who's a massive upgrade on young, Valencia januzaj etc but as things are, The dude is making ashley young look like a worldclass player with his childish and lacklustre performances thus far.

I don't think the Ronaldo analogy cuts it here because it was pretty evident he wasn't ready & sir Alex didn't depend on him for results.

I am not expecting Depay to set the league on fire immediately but Abeg, the performances we've seen so far suggests that we've purchased a squad player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Una wan start fight again for Monday morning on this thread?

If you all cannot contain eachother's different opinions, abeg log out. Except you are begging for this thread to be locked again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2015
I don't know but i feel there's something about Anthony Martial that warrants a £36M bid, if we eventually sign him, i expect him to start and hit the ground running, i won't tolerate it if LVG signs a 36Mil bench warmer. He must be a starter ahead of Rooney and he must hit the ground running. Most importantly, he must shoot when he's clear, even try his luck when the angle is against him. Thats what 36mil brings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:

To even think u are a graduate from a good school is more painfull than the loss

baba u don c wetin we de c 4 here na and d worst part is he CNT even quote properly yet he claims to have been on nairaland b4 some of us were born lipsrsealed smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2015
ollah1:
The deal is sealed. Martial is headed to Old Traffor for 50 millions Euros..

Dumbest Person of the year...

LVG

Who in the hell is Martial for pete's sake, what kinda panic buy is this? How many goals has he scored for monaco, what is his conversion rate?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:

that is what i wanted them to see and i knew they were gonna blame rooney for everything rooney has been poor this season like other players kane,costa,sanchez wrt other seasons

The problem is Rooney ought to have come out of that game as a hero yesterday. He missed that chance of building on his Brugges performance. If he shot and keeper saved, he would be blamed less or not even blamed at all.

He should learn to correct that one or two seconds delay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2015
One thing, I keep asking myself is that, would Sir Fergie buy a relatively unknown young player from the Eredivisie and immediately start playing him game after game when he is showing no signs of adapting to the EPL? When there is a Young sitting on the bench.

The Eredivisie is filled with some of the laziest and non-intelligent defenders in football. As a fan of a local club in the Eredivisie, I have seen Depay playing here, and although he is a relatively intelligent player, he is simply not yet ready for the EPL. I said it months back when ManU bought this kid, the EPL would be way too overbearing on him. Unfortunately, van Gaal is the wrong type of coach to tutor this kid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Anybody still forming Rooney fan boy is a hater of the game. Before yesterday's game i was always encouraging and backing Rooney objectively(many here can testify) but the shame he caused us yesterday was what broke the camels back, that display is unacceptable from a 300k per week earner. I had faith in falcao when he joind but i lost faith in him when started slipping whenever he gets the ball. Now i've lost faith in Rooney because he caresses the ball, dresses it and smooches it instead of shooting. Even Falcao would av gotten a brace yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
tess1:

That's why i said it's favouritism or what else do we call it? A player has been underperforming since the beginning of the season and a coach doesn't feel it good to drop such player and try somebody else.

Anyway, if he continues, it is going to cost him his job.
I pointed out why I think this was happening mind you the coach has no faith in Hernandez.

Managing big time player of rooney calibre is said to be one of the most difficult job for a coach.

LVG is a coach that hasn't been afraid to bench anybody which often result in controversy maybe this new approach is a way to avoid wahala.

This new guy coming in better be the next Messi!!
Monaco fit they sell us Their own version of Januzaj I don't want any highly rated youngster throw the sink at an establish player or get nobody at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Dadehmola:

You have a point...

However, when we purchased Depay, the idea was that we have acquired a winger who's a massive upgrade on young, Valencia januzaj etc but as things are, The dude is making ashley young look like a worldclass player with his childish and lacklustre performances thus far.

I don't think the Ronaldo analogy cuts it here because it was pretty evident he wasn't ready & sir Alex didn't depend on him for results.

I am not expecting Depay to set the league on fire immediately but Abeg, the performances we've seen so far suggests that we've purchased a squad player.

I think he is still better than Young. De Pay plays more with his 9 and 10 than Young. Young goes solo on the wing with some help from his full back, then he crosses into the box aimlessly.

When we bought De Pay last season, Gaal said fans will have to give him sometime to adapt. Hazard, Sanchez who are established are still trying to get their game. Pedro and Sterling are only lucky thus far in my assessment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

Who in the hell is Martial for pete's sake, what kinda panic buy is this? How many goals has he scored for monaco, what is his conversion rate?

He is a prolific striker. He uses both feet and very solid in the air. He is also very fast, tall and strong. He is the exact solution to Man u problems..

All hail Lord Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
iheanyi40:
baba u don c wetin we de c 4 here na and d worst part is he CNT even quote properly yet he claims to have been on nairaland b4 some of us were born lipsrsealed smh
the guy must be a rastafarian

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2015
van Gaal coming back with a vengeance.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

One thing, I keep asking myself is that, would Sir Fergie buy a relatively unknown young player from the Eredivisie and immediately start playing him game after game when he is showing no signs of adapting to the EPL? When there is a Young sitting on the bench.

The Eredivisie is filled with some of the laziest and non-intelligent defenders in football. As a fan of a local club in the Eredivisie, I have seen Depay playing here, and although he is a relatively intelligent player, he is simply not yet ready for the EPL. I said it months back when ManU bought this kid, the EPL would be way too overbearing on him. Unfortunately, van Gaal is the wrong type of coach to tutor this kid.
Mr Man i believe you're not a man utd fan, what baffles me is why you've taken it upon yourself to analyze the team for us. Wetin be your own na? Is your thread so dry that you come here to prove a point? I remember telling you yesterday to stop yelling Depays name each time you have the chance to talk, you've been all about Depay like he snatched your lunch box. Respect yourself because you're becoming annoying. You're allowed to troll but not form analyst on our players when yours ain't doing any better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
even when we had obertan we never had a single corner in a game this team is man city man city is man utd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2748326_thestupidestthingiwillreadtoday_jpeg83d474a062289deb81263ad9c82c1e45

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:
Mr Man i believe you're not a man utd fan, what baffles me is why you've taken it upon yourself to analyze the team for us. Wetin be your own na? Is your thread so dry that you come here to prove a point? I remember telling you yesterday to stop yelling Depays name each time you have the chance to talk, you've been all about Depay like he snatched your lunch box. Respect yourself because you're becoming annoying. You're allowed to troll but not form analyst on our players when yours ain't doing any better.
Lol!! See warning, i have noticed too, he's been all over Depay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:
Mr Man i believe you're not a man utd fan, what baffles me is why you've taken it upon yourself to analyze the team for us. Wetin be your own na? Is your thread so dry that you come here prove a point? I remember telling you yesterday to stop yelling Depays name each time you have the chance to talk, you've been all about Depay like he snatched you lunch box. Respect yourself because you're becoming annoying. You're allowed to troll but not form analyst on our players when yours ain't doing any better.

You would do well to ignore me. I am not here to entertain you. So get lost from my face! Stop jumping on my mentions without me asking for your attention.

This is how you lot start opening your gob without commonsense. When I put you in your place, you will start barking like a dog infested with rabies that I am the cause of your misery on this board.

Ignore my post, is that difficult for you?

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:
Kai kai lol

Some people have not finished given their analysis on

Giroud

Ars.e wenger

But them dey analyse

vangal

Rooney

Depaay

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
almost every united supporters googling Anthony Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Anthony martial, my cousin's lookalike grin

u guys should get him o, he has great potential really....he is quite fast on the ball from what i have seen watching him play.....
i forsee great potential in that guy in a man u jersey grin...am serious o ...no trolling o cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2015
I'm beginning to think our coaches(Moyes and LvG) contracts have 'Rooney must complete 90mins' written in them. Even if it means benching others and moving him from one position to the other.

Our attack is a joke. When we now rely on an unproven lad new to the league then you know we're finished.

LvG many changes to a team from last season that was already having a good cohesion is stvpid. Introduction of Darmian and Schnerderlin would have been enough while others are introduced gradually.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:

gringringrin LMAO!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FuhckYhu: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:

his lunch box.? grin
Yeeeeeeeey.!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

You would do well to ignore me. I am not here to entertain you. So get lost from my face! Stop jumping on my mentions without me asking for your attention.

This is how you lot start opening your gob without commonsense. When I put you in your place, you will start barking like a dog infested with rabies that I am the cause of your misery on this board.

Ignore my post, is that difficult for you?

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.
I'm only bothered, for you might be contagious.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:
I'm only bothered for you might be contagious.

Are you trying to communicate in Spanish?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
depay and darmian deserve to be dropped also,januzaj should be loaned to hull city or queen of south

Depay and Darmian who performed better and are new to this league deserve to be dropped while Rooney who despite knowing this league inside out but still playing rubbish deserves to be playing.

No need to respond further.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.