Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725109 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
he just revealed why he prefers drimmbling to scoring/assisting.
U want them to start coming in mass to tell u why hazard was better than cr7 last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
vincente del bosque is already threatening de gea that he will not make spain's squad next year if he doesn't perform for man utd.....and yet ruudie is saying we don't hold the 4 aces? if we can throw £36m at a rookie in france, there's no limit to what we can offer de gea to stay. woodward should get him signed on a 6-year contract with a £300m buy-out clause.

grin

Casillas wasn't Real Madrid's number one yet the same Del Bosque put him in goal at the WC... all that one na posturing!

In the end, just like it was from the beginning... I do not believe that it was DDG that never wanted to play for UTD - I believe it was more of LVG dropping him out of annoyance for whatever reason
So right now, everything still rests solely on if LVG thinks DDG is "focused" enough to play... as was the case when the whole thing started.

That's why I said if I am DDG, I will just chill... DDG will not lack suitors whether he plays for one season or not... worst case scenerio, Athleti will take him back!

LVG is a dubious man - in one month DDG has turned from hero to villain and it is LVG's doing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
vincente del bosque is already threatening de gea that he will not make spain's squad next year if he doesn't perform for man utd.....and yet ruudie is saying we don't hold the 4 aces? if we can throw £36m at a rookie in france, there's no limit to what we can offer de gea to stay. woodward should get him signed on a 6-year contract with a £300m buy-out clause.

LvG does not have an impressive record with GKs in all the teams he has managed. That is not about to change with DDG's case. DDG is not about the money hence he would have long accepted a 200K per week contract that ManU proposed. The dude simply wants to return to his home country. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
he just revealed why he prefers drimmbling to scoring/assisting.

Never heard anything funnier in my entire life....Dude prefers to dribble to scoring or worse assist......Gosh!!! I could die of laughter from this thread. Yet the deluded fans want to compare him to Ronaldo and Messi who have achieved what they have achieved not by their dribbling ability but by their ability to score and assist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
codedguy1:

Ok. Both clubs have put out official statements blaming each other.

Who's do you think is nearer the truth?

I am not even talking about the transfer fall-out. What I am referring to is the initial dropping of DDG because of the "not focused" claim. That is the biggest, fattest lie of the season !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
"I ask myself what I can do to become like Messi and Ronaldo, and score 50 or 60 goals in a season, I try but I realise that I will never be a true scorer. It is not in me. It is mainly mental. Sometimes I still think after a goal, 'that's enough. I'm not in search of records like some other players. If I can score between 15 and 20 goals each season, I will be very happy. I'm at a peak of my career but I want to become even better every day. I'm not there yet."

if i were mourinho, i would sell eden hazard to barnsley immediately with this defeatist mentality.
at 23, he has already conceded he would never become leo messi or ronaldo.....this is the weakest mentality i have seen in a player in the history of football. and yet, deluded Chelsea fans still believe this imposter would win ballon d'or one day. i laugh in eva carneiro. grin
he's only trying to be real.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
RuuDie:

I am not even talking about the transfer fall-out. What I am referring to is the initial dropping of DDG because of the "not focused" claim. That is the biggest, fattest lie of the season !
You think DDG is a saint? What if LVG was right? DDG truly wasn't focused, it's written all over the goal he conceded against PSG and his poor passes in that game. Because LVG has a past about falling out with players does not mean he's always wrong, cut the man some slack abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
You think DDG is a saint? What if LVG was right? DDG truly wasn't focused, it's written all over the goal he conceded against PSG and he's poor passes in that game. Because LVG has a past about falling out with players does not mean he's always wrong, cut the man some slack abeg.

Against PSG... a pre-season game... Abeg, can we just write off Romero already since he let in one very cheap one in a league match .

And I ask again, why is LVG the only one courting controversy - Di Maria, Falcao, Hernandez, Valdez, Lindegaard, Rafael, DDG - na only am be manager for EPL!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
I really should stop quoting Îdiots angry
Wat da hell's wrong wit me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Valdez not registered for Champions League group stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
Too early. He's just 19
age is nothing. we see how some self-professed grandpas reason on this board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
@RuuDie I just don't understand the reason u believe LVG lied about DDG not wanting to play even when it's clear for all to see n comprehend. The fact that DDG seems like a quiet guy doesn't mean he ain't a dragon backstage. Is it when he publicly makes it known(like how Saido Berainho is currently crying all over Twitter) that u will finally believe the story? Cos I can't see how LVG will formulate lies about how the two coaches talked to DDG n he refused to play again.

In other news...

DDG has been named in the UCL squad with Valdez missing out.

GOALKEEPERS - David de Gea, Sergio Romero,
Sam Johnstone
DEFENDERS - Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Chris
Smalling, Luke Shaw, Guillermo Varela, Paddy
McNair, Matteo Darmian
MIDFIELDERS - Michael Carrick, Daley Blind,
Ashley Young, Ander Herrera, Nick Powell,
Antonio Valencia, Marouane Fellaini, Morgan
Schneiderlin, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Jesse
Lingard, Andreas Pereira
FORWARDS - Memphis Depay, Juan Mata,
Anthony Martial, Wayne Rooney, James Wilson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
SailorXY:
age is nothing. we see how some self-professed grandpas reason on this board.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
elampiro:
Valdez not registered for Champions League group stage.
i thought he was asked to leave the club. he's only here cuz nobody took him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
I feel like crying when I look at our Forwards. Close to that of a championship club. angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
"If you put one of FC Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich in the Premier League, they would win it by 10 to 15 points." - Paul Scholes

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
In Louis Van Gay Voice *I Shall stop making mistake when we win the league with Rooney and Martial Upfront*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
@RuuDie I just don't understand the reason u believe LVG lied about DDG not wanting to play even when it's clear for all to see n comprehend. The fact that DDG seems like a quiet guy doesn't mean he ain't a dragon backstage. Is it when he publicly makes it known(like how Saido Berainho is currently crying all over Twitter) that u will finally believe the story? Cos I can't see how LVG will formulate lies about how the two coaches talked to DDG n he refused to play again.

In other news...

DDG has been named in the UCL squad with Valdez missing out.

GOALKEEPERS - David de Gea, Sergio Romero,
Sam Johnstone
DEFENDERS - Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo, Chris
Smalling, Luke Shaw, Guillermo Varela, Paddy
McNair, Matteo Darmian
MIDFIELDERS - Michael Carrick, Daley Blind,
Ashley Young, Ander Herrera, Nick Powell,
Antonio Valencia, Marouane Fellaini, Morgan
Schneiderlin, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Jesse
Lingard, Andreas Pereira
FORWARDS - Memphis Depay, Juan Mata,
Anthony Martial, Wayne Rooney, James Wilson
Depay mata martial rooney wilson upfront.........The league is Ours!!!! Up Man uuuuuuu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Somebody will go and be digging peoples old post out........Tufiakawa!! spits
And they claim to be gainfully employed!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Internet world where nonsoroyality will be forming Don and Proffessor in Enwglish Langauge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
RuuDie:

Against PSG... a pre-season game... Abeg, can we just write off Romero already since he let in one very cheap one in a league match .

And I ask again, why is LVG the only one courting controversy - Di Maria, Falcao, Hernandez, Valdez, Lindegaard, Rafael, DDG - na only am be manager for EPL!?
Mentioning the emboldened names is needless in what i'm saying because i never told you LVG is is a genie in man management, infact he's the worst coach when it comes to that. But setting things straight in the DDG matter i support LVG in letting DDG sit out games. Don't get me wrong tho because i believe an unfocused DDG is 10x better than a focusd Romero, Below is why i support LVG.
*DDG is a keeper who wants out.
*LVG have accepted he's leaving.
*LVG has to play Romero to build his fitness because DDG is leaving.
*If he ignores Romero and keeps playing DDG, if DDG eventually leaves, we'll have Romero an unfit keeper without EPL experience.
*Playing Romero, Helps us assess how good he is just incase we might need another keeper when DDG inventually leaves.
Even scholes said it was unacceptable for DDG to lose focus while still a man utd player. The only place LVG got it wrong in this saga was coming out to announce publicly that DDG doesn't want to play. All in all, i support LVGs decisions in the saga.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:
And they claim to be gainfully employed!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Internet world where nonsoroyality will be forming Don and Proffessor in Enwglish Langauge.
Lwkmd

Its nonsoroyalty not nonsoroyality twa.t
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Lwkmd

Its nonsoroyalty not nonsoroyality twa.t
Wanke.r It's none of my bizness profewssor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Wanke.r It's none of my bizness profewssor
Ok mr elpamiro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
enough of all these horrible spellings for one day.....nawaoo...autocorrect applications full playstore naww??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Who is this bus attendant? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
flease and please amu here ta discuss furtbulaa, I'm happy we ar going into the new season wif rooney martial and wilson upfront.......Epl and champions league is ours......Up Man uuuu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Really enjoying you Guys!
Thumb up for the comments and analyzes!

*back to the stealth mode*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Una don start grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Una don start grin
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Kolade354:
flease and please amu here ta discuss furtbulaa, I'm happy we ar going into the new season wif rooney martial and wilson upfront.......Epl and champions league is ours......Up Man uuuu
shut up n stop disgracing ur fellow Chelsea dullards on this board. grin
U no sabi how to troll at all cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Pataki:

Heehehehe, you are really very very thick in the head! Educate us, you epitome of foolishness! What is a typo, and what is a repetitive one?!

Mr. ''am not an united fan'' grin

Lmao....that Barca fan will just keep frustrating you, he's such an assh0le, he hardly gives up stupid!ty.

I keep wondering how he copes as a banker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Hazard doesn't score ,but he is the 6th best footballer in the world........
PFA player of the year,voted by reasonable beings who watch football with opened Brains and not critic eyes....

He doesn't need to beat Messi before he becomes a great....
Is it not on this same thread that Nani,Januzaj and Depay were labeled 'Next Ronaldo'.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, engrelvis(m), Afz9095(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.