Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,341 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9164125 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

xame with d oda guy @kolade he missed a letter 'than God' .....
he's steady in his.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Than God you admit Martial is a Rookie......€300m buy-out clause for De gea who is leaving for his Home come Next year, you must be joking!!!

you type bereft of common sense....
if de gea signs a new contract with man utd, would he be going next year? why do you people just type without any evidence that you took the necessary vitamins during infancy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:

you type bereft of common sense....
if de gea signs a new contract with man utd, would he be going next year? why do you people just type without any evidence that you took the necessary vitamins during infancy?
But he said he was born in Europe na undecided
Surely the necessary vitamins couldn't have been in short supply eh smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

xame with d oda guy @kolade he missed a letter 'than God' .....
I don't want to attack u cos am not an united fan

Stop trying to protect ur fellow chelsea fan

U only saw a mistake in jay jay's post

But I have posted up to 6 blunders of that kolade grin

And if I decide to ransack his old post there are more chances of me seeing 50 funny blunders

But I don't ransack peoples old post

Because am not pant-hankie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
he's steady in his.

okay whatever, i'm not his lawyer but i tink nairaland is a forum to share ideas not to lecture on English......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
SailorXY:
But he said he was born in Europe na undecided
Surely the necessary vitamins couldn't have been in short supply eh smiley

born in europe? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
How can one compare a singe typo
With a clown who thinks it is

elpamiro instead of elampiro
adela instead of adelana1

when will heat top form instead of when we hit top form

real madrid sigh degea abeg them dey sigh degea
they won't kip shoot
Abeg I don laff tire I no fit komtinu lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:

born in europe? grin
if that guy was born europe then my cousin is obama grin

Europe
Who dash pr.ick condo.m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

okay whatever, i'm not his lawyer but i think nairaland is a forum to[b]share ideas[/b] not to lecture on English......

U are right but he is not sharing ideas is he?

When I used to troll on the chelsea thread I try to make sure I avoid blunders cos it will be used against u

Maybe if he was sharing ideas no one would bother about the continuous blunders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lol.....who is actually defending him that not everybody can speak English? He didn't branch school you mean?...All these softies again. If he isn't intelligent enough to engage in a discussion with people who are obviously more smarter, more learned, then he should quietly stay on music section topics where no one will give him slacks for 'repetitive' blunders....Like i have said and will always say, aside from Manchester United fans, there's this distinct lack of intelligent thinking and almost in-existent moderate to exceptional brain usage among fans of other club..You can handpick the sensible ones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

what of this guy....@bolded undecided
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

what of this guy....@bolded undecided
Typo error angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Stop trying to protect ur fellow chelsea fan

U only saw a mistake in jay jay's post

But I have posted up to 6 blunders of that kolade grin

And if I decide to ransack his old post there are more chances of me seeing 50 funny blunders

But I don't ransack peoples old post

Because am not pant-hankie

You see, the ridiculous joke is on you. Your first sentence here shows that you are bereft of common sense. Foolishly pointing out errors in others while you are no-better than that dude.

''I am not an united fan'' - Olodo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

You see, the ridiculous joke is on you. Your first sentence here shows that you are bereft common sense. Foolishly pointing out errors in others while you are no-better than that dude.

''I am not united fan'' - Olodo
Pataki not only did u just disgraced urself u also disgraced the teacher who thought u how to read

I said am not an united fan

Where did u see see am not united fan

Lol dude better edit ur post u just exposed ur stup1dity

Weedtaker uniquegem abeg come judge this old hag case

Lol when did I say am not united fan? Check the bolded very well this guy is mad oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sanchez slams 'scoundrel' Van Gaal over Hernandez penalty reaction.

[b]Mexico and Real Madrid legend Hugo Sanchez has labelled Louis van Gaal a "scoundrel" for his reaction to Javier Hernandez missing a penalty.

The Manchester United manager's reaction to Chicharito missing his side's spot kick - falling on his backside and spooning the effort wide - in last week's Champions League win over Club Brugge went viral.

Van Gaal was caught on camera giving his assistant Ryan Giggs a glare that was translated by many on social outlets to spell the end of the Mexican forward's time at Old Trafford.

That turned out to be the case as Hernandez joined Bayer Leverkusen for an undisclosed fee on the Bundesliga transfer deadline day, signing a three-year deal to end his five years at United.

"Van Gaal made a bad decision – and it's not one he's done for the first time, he's done it 50,000 times," Sanchez told Futbol Picante in reference to Van Gaal's reaction.

"I've coached and a coach cannot do that to their own player. I'd go out and applaud him and tell him to trust in himself. But that look he gave Giggs… What a scoundrel.

"It was a bad game for Chicharito but any player in the world can do that. Van Gaal is a scoundrel; hopefully those in England realise he is a bad person and treats his players poorly.

"He should be professional. The players deserve professional and humane treatment."[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
lol. so na to dey check correct english and typo remain for this thread abi?
ok continue

@nonsoroyalty you sef don "tabon" oh. you say "an united fan"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Lol when did I say am not united fan? Check the bolded very well this guy is mad oo

Your foolishness is wider than the atlantic ocean. Do you want me to post further some of your glaring inanities?

nonsoroyalty:

Abeg I don laff tire I no fit komtinu lol

What is the meaning of ''komtinu''? Odesco!

Who made this comment? Your twin brother in stupidity?

nonsoroyalty:

You want to make jest of others, while you stink in the same breath of grammatical blunders! Olodo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Pataki not only did u just disgraced urself u also disgraced the teacher who thought u how to read

I said am not an united fan

Where did u see see am not united fan

Lol dude better edit ur post u just exposed ur stup1dity

Weedtaker uniquegem abeg come judge this old hag case

Hehehe! So you are this proficient in illiteracy?!

''am not an united fan'' - Olodo oshi! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

Your foolishness is wider than the atlantic ocean. Do you want me to post further some of your glaring inanities?

What is the meaning of ''komtinu''? Odesco!

Who made this comment? Your twin brother in stupidity?

You want to make jest of others, while you stink in the same breath of grammatical blunders! Olodo!

Now I know u are as deluded as brendan rodgers

So u must be new on nairaland to see people using komtinue instead of continue right?

I knew from the moment I mention pant-hankie u were going to watch my every words

So am that silly to make a blunder on komtinue?

And since when did the bolded became wrong?
On pataki english?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Seems am tired of this Van Gaal already ooooo, his 'wahala' is too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

So u must be new on nairaland to see people using komtinue instead of continue right?

I knew from the moment I mention pant-hankie u were going to watch my every words

On pataki english?
Hmmm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

On pataki english?

You are an idiotic troglodyte! You are here foolishly highlighting the grammatical errors of another person while you kept bleating idiocy like a diseased village goat.

What is the meaning of ''komtinu''? Now it is ''komtinue''? Daft sod!

Mr. ''am not an united fan'' grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
LVG is not a coach fit to coach Manchester united, maybe FC United of Manchester. How on earth will be buy a rookie for 36 million charlies and release The Little Pea. It is a shame some so called fans can defend this shit. The guy should score 30 goals or he would be labelled a failure. Depay hasnt scored a single EPL goal despite the hype. United fans on nairaland from the little i have seen, always get carried away when new signing are made and even abuse old players but to fall back on the abused fans. Till United meets big teams, when LVG's idiocy would be exposed, United should be happy that Coutinho wont feature in the next game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

Hehehe! So you are this proficient in illiteracy?!

''am not an united fan'' - Olodo oshi! grin

I knew ever since I made the comment below u were going to watch my every move

Why am I surprised you still haven't checked my old posts to even think u don't know the difference between a typo and a repetitive one

I have ur time today to disgrace u more on nl

moneysoldier2:

The dude can't face u like a man

He can't have an e-fight
All he does is check ur old post and look for a straw to clutch on and later he will start boasting of how he made 2 chelsea fans leave nairaland

Abeg is that an achievement in life

That was how a certain funlord/thenonce disgraced him here but he couldn't reply cos he didn't see any flaws after ransacking his old post

Insulting some1 because he is an undergraduate

Weren't u a jambite before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

On pataki english?
Nonso come on shattap in thick igbo accent, you don phuck upu in thick igbo accent, go and learn a trade and stop wasting time on nairaland, putting money in seun's pocket. The moderator of this thread deserves to be sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
nitrogen:
Seems am tired of this Van Gaal already ooooo, his 'wahala' is too much.

What 'wahala' did van Gaal cause again oh? 'Abeg' ''leaf'' my dutch man alone oh! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

You are an idiotic troglodyte! You are here foolishly highlighting the grammatical errors of another person while you kept bleating idiocy like a diseased village goat.

What is the meaning of ''komtinu''? Now it is ''komtinue''? Daft sod!

Mr. ''am not an united fan'' grin grin

Wow then the people using the word shepe are silly cos its not in the dictionary right

You were born bitter and a bitter man you will die
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
RooRuudRonSaha:
Nonso come on shattap in thick igbo accent, you don phuck upu in thick igbo accent, go and learn a trade and stop wasting time on nairaland, putting money in seun's pocket. The moderator of this thread deserves to be sacked.
I was about to tell you the same

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
I knew ever since I made the comment below u were going to watch my every move

Why am I surprised you still haven't checked my old posts to even think u don't know the difference between a typo and a repetitive one

I have ur time today to disgrace u more on nl

Heehehehe, you are really very very thick in the head! Educate us, you epitome of foolishness! What is a typo, and what is a repetitive one?!

Mr. ''am not an united fan'' grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Wow then the people using the word shepe are silly cos its not in the dictionary right

You were born bitter and a bitter man you will die

You will learn English on this board. No time for curses yet. I will teach you English language on this board before your kids start cursing you for disgracing them publicly.

What is the meaning of: ''am not an united fan''? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

Heehehehe, you are really very very thick in the head! Educate us, you epitome of foolishness! What is a typo, and what is a repetitive one?!

Mr. ''am not an united fan'' grin

lol u are the thick one bitter old hag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
Hmmm.
grin i saw what you did there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: stulp16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.