Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9158370 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Somebody will go and be digging peoples old post out........Tufiakawa!! spits

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
lol u are the thick one bitter old hag

Were you not taught punctuation marks in English? You are even worse off than that kolade dude. How many people have corrected you on this page thus far? Yet you have refused to see your glaring idiocy! That implies you are very thick in the head! Don't type words, you don't comprehend.

You came here to make fun of someone else. Whereas, you are even worse off. The joke is on you dude! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
RooRuudRonSaha:
LVG is not a coach fit to coach Manchester united, maybe FC United of Manchester. How on earth will be buy a rookie for 36 million charlies and release The Little Pea. It is a shame some so called fans can defend this shit. The guy should score 30 goals or he would be labelled a failure. Depay hasnt scored a single EPL goal despite the hype. United fans on nairaland from the little i have seen, always get carried away when new signing are made and even abuse old players but to fall back on the abused fans. Till United meets big teams, when LVG's idiocy would be exposed, United should be happy that Coutinho wont feature in the next game.
forget that thing abegi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
Sanchez slams 'scoundrel' Van Gaal over Hernandez penalty reaction.

[b]Mexico and Real Madrid legend Hugo Sanchez has labelled Louis van Gaal a "scoundrel" for his reaction to Javier Hernandez missing a penalty.

The Manchester United manager's reaction to Chicharito missing his side's spot kick - falling on his backside and spooning the effort wide - in last week's Champions League win over Club Brugge went viral.

Van Gaal was caught on camera giving his assistant Ryan Giggs a glare that was translated by many on social outlets to spell the end of the Mexican forward's time at Old Trafford.

That turned out to be the case as Hernandez joined Bayer Leverkusen for an undisclosed fee on the Bundesliga transfer deadline day, signing a three-year deal to end his five years at United.

"Van Gaal made a bad decision – and it's not one he's done for the first time, he's done it 50,000 times," Sanchez told Futbol Picante in reference to Van Gaal's reaction.

"I've coached and a coach cannot do that to their own player. I'd go out and applaud him and tell him to trust in himself. But that look he gave Giggs… What a scoundrel.

"It was a bad game for Chicharito but any player in the world can do that. Van Gaal is a scoundrel; hopefully those in England realise he is a bad person and treats his players poorly.

"He should be professional. The players deserve professional and humane treatment."[/b]

Where did you get this story from? I mean, could you provide a weblink?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Abeg Guys chill down. One of the pre-requisite for trolling is Good grammar, because thats the only thing that can be used against you to shut you up. If someone comes on this thread to engage in football discuss(genuinly oo), no matter the blunder in his post, i for one won't pick at him, why? Because he has something to share. But if you're a gate crasher who is here to disrupt and upset everyone, and you keep making ceaseless blunders, then there is surely no guarantee of your freedom after speech.
BTW; some blunders are committed in haste(omitting a word), those typos are understandable esp when you have alot to type. But some have no cure(you know those types).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
This Pataki self grin

Your style na to exploit someone's weakness(s) n continuously use it against them grin cheesy grin

OK Kwontinue!! angry sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Weedtaker was this not the same guy that said
elpamiro

adala1

when will heat top form

Now he has added a new blunder

than god
Lwkmd. grin cheesy
maybe the fault is from his iPhone 6 plus grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
All this Bus attendant trolls in this thread self, always peeing on themselves in a frantic bid to remain relevant. Next thing u go see na their new moniker(s) with the excuse of serving a lengthy ban grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Somebody will go and be digging peoples old post out........Tufiakawa!! spits

U get time replying clowns
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
Hmmm.
Lol its a dullard like u dat wants to be spotting grammar in here?? Nigga get the fúck outta here. Or u want us to dig out ur old posts too?? Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
parrotibaba:
This Pataki self grin

Your style na to exploit someone's weakness(s) n continuously use it against them grin cheesy grin

OK Kwontinue !! angry sad
U better edit the bolded, before a certain post digging clown will come and tell u how u made a blunder for using kwontinue or komtineu instead of continue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lol its a dullard like u dat wants to be spotting grammar in here?? Nigga get the fúck outta here. Or u want us to dig out ur old posts too?? Olodo oshi
No matter the insults ill receive from some kids on nairaland, I can never start checking their old posts. To get back at them

A clown will remain a clown
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U better edit the bolded, before a certain post digging clown will come and tell u how u made a blunder for using kwontinue or komtineu instead of continue grin
nah he won't try that for my side grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
UniqueGem:
Abeg Guys chill down. One of the pre-requisite for trolling is Good grammar, because thats the only thing that can be used against you to shut you up. If someone comes on this thread to engage in football discuss(genuinly oo), no matter the blunder in his post, i for one won't pick at him, why? Because he has something to share. But if you're a gate crasher who is here to disrupt and upset everyone, and you keep making ceaseless blunders, then there is surely no guarantee of your freedom after speech.
BTW; some blunders are committed in haste(omitting a word), those typos are understandable esp when you have alot to type. But some have no cure(you know those types).
This was what I told chester, but it seems it was too much for people to comprehend

nonsoroyalty:

U are right but he is not sharing ideas is he?

When I used to troll on the chelsea thread I try to make sure I avoid blunders cos it will be used against u

Maybe if he was sharing ideas no one would bother about the continuous blunders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
[s]Lol its a dullard like u dat wants to be spotting grammar in here?? Nigga get the fúck outta here. Or u want us to dig out ur old posts too?? Olodo oshi[/s]
TRASH from a Dullard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
You are a dullard. What is the difference between 'lose' and ''loose''? You are laughing at someone else while post after post, you keep blowing grammatical blunders without any recourse to shame!

nonsoroyalty:

Walai the dude almost made me loose my job with laughter

See blunder

This ur friend funny die

nonsoroyalty:

No matter the insults ill receive from some kids on nairaland, I can never start checking their old posts. To get back at them
A clown will remain a clown
Look at this mendacious oaf! Two pages back on this thread, you were foolishly boasting of this:

nonsoroyalty:

So we plenty wey dey scout this guy blunders?

I think say na only me and weed taker

I go add am to my collection grin

Go on scouting for this guy's grammatical blunders and adding it to your collections. Hypocrite!

''am not an united fan'' - Olodo oshi!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
You are a dullard. What is the difference between 'lose' and ''loose''? You are laughing at someone else while post after post, you keep blowing grammatical blunders without any recourse to shame!

Look at this mendacious oaf! Two pages back on this thread, you were foolishly boasting of this:

Go on scouting for this guy's grammatical blunders and adding it to your collections.

''am not an united fan'' - Olodo oshi!
K.O cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:
[s]You are a dullard. What is the difference between 'lose' and ''loose''? You are laughing at someone else while post after post, you keep blowing grammatical blunders without any recourse to shame!

Go on scouting for this guy's grammatical blunders and adding it to your collections.

''am not an united fan'' - Olodo oshi![/s]
U should have showed me a live cctv of me checking his posts

Once again u proved u are clown

The day u come up with something different we can talk

Why would I keep replying someone who see's sending 2 chelsea fans out of nl as an achievement?

I can also go back in checking to see if u have made any error but that's the diff between me and u

Jog on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
TRASH from Dullard.
Yh! Exactly wat's in dat oversized mango shaped head of urs. Trash!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
hensben:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3219535/Louis-van-Gaal-scoundrel-did-Javier-Hernandez-s-50-000-bad-decisions-claims-Hugo-Sanchez.html

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/09/01/en/football/international_football/1441129548.html

I think those comments are harsh on LvG though. He wanted productivity from Javier and he failed to deliver when the opportunity presented itself. Most Dutch people are usually very direct which was why LvG immediately gave Giggs that looks as caught on camera.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have noticed ppl like Coogar and Elampiro hardly come online to respond to the bumbling oafs on this thread who wake and sleep on a thread that has nothing to do with their failed clubs. I don't even need to see those guys in real life to appreciate their maturity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Multiple Bashings ,I don't even know those that are together and the guys they are against!!

*I reviewed my post 10x'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U should have showed me a live cctv of me checking his posts

Once again u proved u are clown

The day u come up with something different we can talk

Why would I keep replying someone who see's sending 2 chelsea fans out of nl as an achievement?

I can also go back in checking to see if u have made any error but that's the diff between me and u

Jog on

I saw your comments since afternoon as you kept on making fun of that Kolade354. Afterall, you were not the only one making fun of him.

I only quoted you when you were trying to become all sly by foolishly implying to me in one of your puerile statement.

I warned you, leave me out of your posts. You are free to make fun of whomever you want as you wish, just steer clear of directing it at me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Yh! Exactly wat's in dat oversized mango shaped head of urs. Trash!!
nincompoop quit trying, you're not making sesnse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

I saw your comments since afternoon as you kept on making fun of that Kolade354. Afterall, you were not the only one making fun of him.

I only quoted you when you were trying to become all sly by foolishly implying to me in one of your puerile statement.

I warned you, leave me out of your posts. You are free to make fun of whomever you want as you wish, just steer clear of directing it at me.
Listen u midget, i love how u wear stupid1ty as if its a costume. Just because I chose to ignore u does not mean am afraid of a mentally deranged clown.
I have many things to say to you,but I have 3 reasons why I chose to ignore u

1) U still haven't come up with anything new u keep repeating the same words that is now as boring as watching arsenal and james milner play

2) This thread is the last thread ill want to derail with insults

3) I really don't understand the rules of nl because what I see on the 22 rules list is different from what I see people do ave been banned more times than I can remember

The day you come up with something new ill grant u an audience

You invited me to the party entertain me MOFO

How many times will I get this into ur thick skull

Ill keep on quoting u till my as.s gets bored if u don't like it mess off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
Martial is married shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
chrisley024:
Martial is married shocked

LOL. You wan marry am? The dude is even expecting his second child soon. Sounds like a very reasonable chap.

Hope he makes it big for manure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
"I ask myself what I can do to become like Messi and Ronaldo, and score 50 or 60 goals in a season, I try but I realise that I will never be a true scorer. It is not in me. It is mainly mental. Sometimes I still think after a goal, 'that's enough. I'm not in search of records like some other players. If I can score between 15 and 20 goals each season, I will be very happy. I'm at a peak of my career but I want to become even better every day. I'm not there yet."

if i were mourinho, i would sell eden hazard to barnsley immediately with this defeatist mentality.
at 23, he has already conceded he would never become leo messi or ronaldo.....this is the weakest mentality i have seen in a player in the history of football. and yet, deluded Chelsea fans still believe this imposter would win ballon d'or one day. i laugh in eva carneiro. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
One Day, One Wahala on this thread.

Trolls sef no dey tire to dey visit this thread ni ?

Well sha, they are helping us hit an all time record breaking highest thread with the most post on nairaland. Leaving theirs turn into a desert.

And those checking for spelling and grammatical errors, abeg make una help me cross check wetin i write up there. e correct ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pataki:

LOL. You wan marry am? The dude is even expecting his second child soon. Sounds like a very reasonable chap.

Hope he makes it big for manure.
Too early. He's just 19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
coogar:
"I ask myself what I can do to become like Messi and Ronaldo, and score 50 or 60 goals in a season, I try but I realise that I will never be a true scorer. It is not in me. It is mainly mental. Sometimes I still think after a goal, 'that's enough. I'm not in search of records like some other players. If I can score between 15 and 20 goals each season, I will be very happy. I'm at a peak of my career but I want to become even better every day. I'm not there yet."

if i were mourinho, i would sell eden hazard to barnsley immediately with this defeatist mentality.
at 23, he has already conceded he would never become leo messi or ronaldo.....this is the weakest mentality i have seen in a player in the history of football. and yet, deluded Chelsea fans still believe this imposter would win ballon d'or one day. i laugh in eva carneir o. grin
he just revealed why he prefers drimmbling to scoring/assisting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.