Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729063 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

He didn't say only 2 u dumb-f*ck how can he remember all

You are a 40 yr old man. Yet you behave like a disturbed 13 yr old kid who just got on the internet by mistake. If you get banned, you will start writing foolish epistles about you getting banned.

If the subject of discourse is beyond you, go and fiddle with your wife.

Respect yourself, respect your age.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pataki:

You are a 40 yr old man. Yet you behave like a disturbed 13 yr old kid who just got on the internet by mistake. If you get banned, you will start writing foolish epistles about you getting banned.

If the subject of discourse is beyond you, go and fiddle with your wife.

Respect yourself, respect your age.
Attention seeking frog,do you think ill keep on replying a tout like u?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Attention seeking frog,do you think ill keep on replying a tout like u?

Don't be a coward. You told me you were gonna disgrace me on this forum. Intelligent people are debating here, you are foolishly following and smelling raumdeuter's àrse all over this board. I have never seen you making any form of intelligent argument. All you do, is to foolishly be trolling around, annoying intelligent beings with your pathetic English.

Mr. ''am not an united fan''.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pataki:

Don't be a coward. You told me you were gonna disgrace me on this forum. Intelligent people are debating here, you are foolishly following smelling raumdeuter's àrse all over this board. I have never seen you making any form of intelligent argument. All you do, is to foolishly be trolling around, annoying intelligent beings with your pathetic English.

That guy is a fo.ol @40.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
leggo:
Lol don't deceive yourself , he is off the first chance he gets.
Are you minding that one? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pataki:

Don't be a coward. You told me you were gonna disgrace me on this forum. Intelligent people are debating here, you are foolishly following and smelling raumdeuter's àrse all over this board. I have never seen you making any form of intelligent argument. All you do, is to foolishly be trolling around, annoying intelligent beings with your pathetic English.

Dude sit down and listen to yourself speak lol

Its obvious you are still pained because of what I did to you
Ill leave you to keep licking your swollen ego,meanwhile chill in my ignore list
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
repeat what? the truth? Or should I reduce the "year" further down to 2009 or did u start to watch football in 2010 that u feel offended?

It doesn't make sense.

Somebody is writing precisely what happened in 1998 you keep repeating he started watching football in 2010. That allegation is outdated on this thread. I used it the very first time I came here even against core members here, but I dropped it within a month. But yours is going on for a year already.

Drop it at wwwdot stale dot Com.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:
That guy is a fo.ol @40.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
elampiro:

It doesn't make sense.

Somebody is writing precisely what happened in 1998 you keep repeating he started watching football in 2010. That allegation is outdated on this thread. I used it the very first time I came here even against core members here, but I dropped it within a month. But yours is going on for a year already.
first of, this comment doesn't tally with the argument I had with that SOB. The reason I made the comment was cos he said henry didn't win the EPL title meaning that he started watching football lately. And what's ur beef with my saying that people started watching football in 2010? Is not like I say it everyday or does it bother u a lot? You should also tone down ur usage of "ukwu" since u hv been slamming it on our faces at any given chance for over two years now. What the hell man?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
first of, this comment doesn't tally with the argument I had with that SOB. The reason I made the comment was cos he said henry didn't win the EPL title meaning that he started watching football lately. And what's ur beef with my saying that people started watching football in 2010? Is not like I say it everyday or does it bother u a lot? You should also tone down ur usage of "ukwu" since u hv been slamming it on our faces at any given chance for over two years now. What the hell man?

I have seen you said that for so many days now. I am unable to read each and every comment but that 2010 manages to catch my attention everytime. I haven't the details what you guys are arguing about.

As for Ukwu, that is hell of a trade mark.

Ukwu!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
elampiro:

I have seen you said that for so many days now. I am unable to read each and every comment but that 2010 manages to catch my attention everytime. I haven't the details what you guys are arguing about.

As for Ukwu, that is hell of a trade mark.

Ukwu!!! grin
So Ukwu is now a trademark but I'm not allowed to describe some cretins on this board as football noobs because I use the year 2010. You sure say u no get beef with the year 2010? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
[size=18pt]It's about to go down[/size]

grin

Goats, why are you people shining teeth upandan angry them dey smile for battle? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheNonce:
cool

Abeg united fans should come and take a look at the potential style of play we should be expecting from our golden boy martial in a few weeks! Quite solid for a 19 year old!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rups8obfpKI&app=desktop
he seem to play more from the wings with above average finishing & thrives where there's good space. good footwork too & lightening quick - a welcome addition & one that will need time to blend in the EPL like Memphis.

i have to say the model of LvG is laying foundation for the next decade & i don't mind that, as long as we see constant progression on the pitch & a crystal pattern which is the target.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
So Ukwu is now a trademark but I'm not allowed to describe some cretins on this board as football noobs because I use the year 2010. You sure say u no get beef with the year 2010? grin

Ukwu!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
You are a cretinous fцсking cцnt head. You don't deserve to ever type in this thread again. Thierry henry didn't win the EPL? and here I was thinking that I was at the very least dealing with a dog nothing knowing that this dirty hobo is worse. For ur info, Thierry henry won the young player of the year in france b4 moving to Juventus u froggy cцnt!! How many golden boots did "king Didier" win in the EPL? how many European golden boot does "king Didier" have? With this post I can confirm confidently that u r the most f00lish poster on NL. Even Drogba will give u a resounding slap for attempting this f00lery. Don't ever quote me again u cockeyed son of a pig!.
no wonder u failed english 7 times in waec. Where did i say henry didnt win epl. Ur father's sperm filled ur brains. Did henry score in those finals. On the 8th day god
created u and he regretted.you r a 4king tarado
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrots talk without thinking, quote where i said henry didnt win the epl or u run mad b4 dawn sonofabitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks this guy is nyabinghi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
RooRuudRonSaha:
parrots talk without thinking, quote where i said henry didnt win the
epl
or u run mad b4 dawn sonofabitch

Were u not the !diot that posted this?
RooRuudRonSaha:
Did henry win the EPL as King Didier,

This is what happens when u hv fuel in ur brain grin
keep on brain farting all over the thread but don't expect me to continue dis argument with a piss drinking pig like u. You are a big f00l!! EOD.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
dopeJemi:
Am I the only one that thinks this guy is nya?
you don't need a priest bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
SailorXY:
you don't need a priest bro

Thought as much, knew it right from his very first post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mattfeuter(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
chrisley024:
All I see is how he missed chances and lost the ball. He might come good and become a top player but we know it's a gamble.

Do we have the time for his devt? I don't think so.

Bro, are you by chance Legally blind?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
even David never wanted to leave for Madrid dat was why he didn't hand in transfer request.
He was using Madrid as a bait to see if united will increase #240000£ a week contract offered to him

Daft cun...t
David never wanted to leave... are you insane?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2015
mattfeuter:

Ahn!...Ahn! See qweshun o!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:46am On Sep 05, 2015
chrisley024:
All I see is how he missed chances and lost the ball. He might come good and become a top player but we know it's a gamble.

Do we have the time for his devt? I don't think so.
You didn't click the video.
Why won't we have time for his development? Long term success is unrivaled anywhere under the sun. The average age of the team LvG is putting together should be below 24 with good qualities - I'll take that 7 days of the week & on Ramadan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:53am On Sep 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Daft cun...t
I'm surprised you are still alive, I mean it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2015
RooRuudRonSaha:
you are the real idiot here, drogba has everything over henry, be at wembley, big games , more EPL trophies, more FA cups, more goals in finals.

Post the stats comparing them, though henry scored than drogba but decisive moments drogba rules him like moses ruled his rod
stupid parrot what i said was did henry win the epl as much as drogba if the decoder in ur sperm filled brains didnt malfunction you would have gotten the drift, drogba didnt win anything with civ did giggs win with wales or ronaldo with portugal henry is the igwe when it comes to disappearing at big games while didier is the king of big games ur folly is directly proportional to the number of days in a lifetime
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:06am On Sep 05, 2015
parrotibaba:

Were u not the !diot that posted this?

This is what happens when u hv fuel in ur brain grin
keep on brain farting all over the thread but don't expect me to continue dis argument with a piss drinking pig like u. You are a big f00l!! EOD.
Henry 2 epl drogba 4 epl yet this retard doesnt know henry didnt win the epl as didier, guffanti king ur brains are filled with cum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2015
SailorXY:
I'm surprised you are still alive, I mean it.

Me too. I thought he'd have committed suicide by now. He was more disappointed than De Gea the deal didn't go through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Daft cun...t
can't u see that he's joking? undecided You must be highly disappointed that DDG is still at united n it haunts u in ur dreams grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
English is an arsse.
Bekee bu otule...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
mattfeuter:

I tire 4 that nigga oh? Talking of time! Is he a timekeeper?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
Am I the only one that thinks this guy is nyabinghi?
Is nyabinghi not a United fan? This one looks like a Chelsea fan even though have not seen him on our thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.