Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8688775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
LVG team selection was totally wrong yesterday. I don`t know how many times i`ll ask this question? Why did he buy Schneiderlin? This guy needs regular games in order to gel with this team. Starting two 30+ midfielders against fast paced Arsenal players was a recipe for defeat. That our back four has been unsettled since Shaw`s injury.
Our slow buuld up isn`t helping matters at all. Imagine us having 303 forward passes and 293 backward or square passes. Meaning when we take a step forward, we take another step backwards. Young isn`t a fullback. He should be starting ahead of Memphis. LVG is just disorganising this team.

In other news, Kloop has agreed to join Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Kolade354:
You're better than van gay
I tell you. Oya oya Adeyemi commot your boxers wear your raincoat, carry your jotter begin coach Manure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
elampiro:
Another way to nullify Arsenal is to pack the midfield with plenty bodies. 4-3-3 or 4-5-1.

How can almighty Van Gaal do that? He has filosofi behind him and it always works. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Scummies how far? It is your Prophet Pataki in the house again. cool

Some of you manure fans never learn. Calling Arsenal an average side. undecided An average side that left the ball in your courts for more than 70 minutes yet your useless team could not even score a consolation goal. grin

The other day, it was that manure made 44 successive passes before scoring a goal, yet yesterday we were using your team to develop our defensive solidity and confidence grin

BTW, has anyone seen coogar? I see say dopeJemi drop one line sentence here, and disappear again. grin

GoGoMuUMU! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2015
tess1:
LVG team selection was totally wrong yesterday. I don`t know how many times i`ll ask this question? Why did he buy Schneiderlin? This guy needs regular games in order to gel with this team. Starting two 30+ midfielders against fast paced Arsenal players was a recipe for defeat. That our back four has been unsettled since Shaw`s injury.
Our slow buuld up isn`t helping matters at all. Imagine us having 303 forward passes and 293 backward or square passes. Meaning when we take a step forward, we take another step backwards. Young isn`t a fullback. He should be starting ahead of Memphis. LVG is just disorganising this team.

Luke Shaw is tall, Physical and pacing. So he was a good cover for Blind's weakness. Darmian on that side is still better than Young there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Mourinholic:
Adelana,parottiradarada,leakqit,sailorxy .....u jerks are soo lucky my browser is breaking down....I gat the perfect diss for ya
lame excuse. Buy quality data young man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
To think some of the cun ts here have the nerves to criticise Arsenal's defence and brag about DeGea....
Jokers..... blown apart in 20 minutes!
Defence singlehandedly torn to shreds.
They couldn't even disturb the defence the so much crictised.
Fu ck all of ya, bloody scums!
We look forward to going to OT!

DJ bloody spin me a top jam there!

Where is Spinster, Elekute, Coogar, Akindanidani and that but...t pirate called SailorXY?

Awon otu!
see this one, locked outside like a leper. Mumu LvG don give you horns na, take am go knock down Eiffel Tower cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
If Van Gaal would learn from this, then it's not all bad. There should be a balance in selection even if the philosophy is to take control of possession.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
elampiro:

Luke Shaw is tall, Physical and pacing. So he was a good cover for Blind's weakness. Darmian on that side is still better than Young there.

Yeah, playing both Young who isn`t a full back and Blind who isn`t a CB and not fast and Memphis who is yet to get his rythm brings weakness to that side. Darmian didn`t get enough cover up at all. The team was weakened on both sides of the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I think we should change the formation to 4 - 3 - 3! We are only playing irritating ball possession. If the Team wanna stick to the philosophy, then we gonna need a Playmaker like Xavi. Honestly it's just a joke watching us playing ball all around like Kids on the training pitch!

I think the formation (lineup) below gonna be the best alternative to the present 4 - 2 - 3 - 1.

De Gea

Dermian Smalling Blind Rojo

Schneiderlin

Mata Herreira

Wilson Rooney Martial

Or

De Gea

Dermian Smalling Blind Rojo

Schneiderlin

Mata Herreira

Wilson Martial Depay

LVG should give Wilson a chance to prove his mettle. He's a lefty, pacy and speedy as well! And since Depay has refused to grow up, he deserves to be super-glued on the Bench. I hope Rojo gets fit before the end of International Break!
We can't keep playing with Old Legs (in the name of experience). Both Carrick and Schweinteiger should be coming up in the 2nd Half of the Match. They can be on the Bench and reading the game, then come in to make things happen in the 2nd half just in case their services are needed (with their respective experience)!
GGMU!!!
Our manager ll neva play such. Besides that midfield looks weak and Mata and Herrera could easily be overrun...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2015
ChristineC:

Haha please tell why Manchester United cant win the league this season, just one good reason is all I ask.
It is very easy to blame the players as I have read from many posts here but it is also very easy to detect the senselessness of Loius van Gaal from the team sheet. We all know Arsenal players have pace and it will trouble the geriatric pair of Bastian Schweinsteiger and Micheal Carrick, we even saw it from last season's meetings but the myopic coach goes on with the same nonsense.
Substituting two players from the restart shows the fault is squarely with the coach and he's only succeeded in dampening morales of the yanked off players, as well as losing three goals/points to a very average side!
Azzin. The sad thing is they were also defensively weak. If we got our shît together in defence and midfield we could ve at least be able to hit back. LVG wit his stupid line ups and subs keep costing us matches...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2015
tess1:

I dont know how some1 wakes up in d morning and comes up wit such a stupîd decision. Wen i saw dat lineup, my first comment was on dat midfield. For a 'world class manager' LVG keeps mking school boy errors in his decision making
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Arsenal has never conceded a goal in any match Gabriel Paulista played full 90 minutes in this league. Manure had their chance to break that record yesterday. cheesy

Scummies, is it also true that in 8 premier league matches now, Manure has been unable to score even a single goal in 3 matches? Villa, Newcastle & Arsenal? grin Na Rooney cause am abi? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Leyqute:

You can't be serious. Giggs isn't good enough to manage Utd for the moment, he still needs to learn one or two things. If he'd been able to convince the board he's the man for the job two years ago, LvG wouldn't have been hired.

Moreover, there's no proof that Ancelotti or Klopp will do better at Utd than LvG- this is EPL. At the start of the season, did it ever enter your imagination that Mourinho will be licking his balls in shame at this moment in the campaign?

Also, you can't win all your matches in the league. Darmian's confidence has hit a brick wall since Shaw's injury and he hasn't been playing like he normally does. His visit to the left side of the pitch has affected him in some way or the other. If we had our first choice LBs at their best Arsenal wouldn't have won the game in that manner - if they eventually win.

The next thing to look forward to is how Utd'll respond to this defeat. Those are the kind of things that determines how good a manger is.
Arsenal not only beat us. They left wit a clean sheet. Thats sometin dat hasn't happened since 2001. But issok o. I really hope we respond well and win a tough away match we ve'nt won in , 2 yrs wen we visit Goodison Park in 2 weeks. But if we lose again due to LVG's ignorance and negligence to do the right thing, i'll be here to remind y'all. The team cant continue to endure embarrassing defeats like dis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I dont know how some1 wakes up in d morning and comes up wit such a stupîd decision. Wen i saw dat lineup, my first comment was on dat midfield. For a 'world class manager' LVG keeps mking school boy errors in his decision making

You are speaking in hindsight... .They could have controlled the game with experience!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Pataki:
Arsenal has never conceded a goal in any match Gabriel Paulista played full 90 minutes in this league. Manure had their chance to break that record yesterday. cheesy

Scummies, is it also true that in 8 premier league matches now, Manure has been unable to score even a single goal in 3 matches? Villa, Newcastle & Arsenal? grin Na Rooney cause am abi? cheesy
Villa ended 1-0 oga. A deflected Januzaj goal...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Pataki:

You wey buy, how dem take beat us today? When I tell you scummies to shut up, una go dey display agidi like Fellaini afrohead.
So you went back to 1914 to quote a post cuz you won Hahahahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Villa ended 1-0 oga. A deflected Januzaj goal...

Yeah you are right. My bad! Januzaj scored at the 29th minute or something. So it is only 2 matches you have not been able to score out of three matches. Not bad then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
SailorXY:

So you went back to 1914 to quote a post cuz you won Hahahahahaha

We did not buy an outfield player, yet we rounded up the game within the first 20 minutes of the match. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
chrisley024:
nah, it doesn't make sense to bring in Morgan when we're already 3nil down. To come and defend what?
The beta and most valuable qweshun is why Morgan didn't start in the first place.

What I don't understand is why Fellaini wasn't pushed forward.
Problem is LvG obsession with possession football. To win assnal you just have to care less about ball possession, be rugged and counter attack them and they'd break. That's how Fergie and Jose have been doing it.
Even when Fellaini came on, the game plan was still to be passing the ball around like imbecîles. No urgency whatsoever.

For the 2nd time dis season his stupîd FeeLawSawFee has failed to break down a well balanced and solid team(Arsenal and Swansea). I'm sure if we met Barca or Bayern today in the UCL, LVG would play Carrick and Bastian and he'll want to keep possession. The man is a typical example of someone who doesnt learn from his mistakes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are speaking in hindsight... .They could have controlled the game with experience!
Lool! Experience. Ok! Dat worked out great for us didn't it??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
ChristineC:

Haha please tell why Manchester United cant win the league this season, just one good reason is all I ask.
It is very easy to blame the players as I have read from many posts here but it is also very easy to detect the senselessness of Loius van Gaal from the team sheet. We all know Arsenal players have pace and it will trouble the geriatric pair of Bastian Schweinsteiger and Micheal Carrick, we even saw it from last season's meetings but the myopic coach goes on with the same nonsense.
Substituting two players from the restart shows the fault is squarely with the coach and he's only succeeded in dampening morales of the yanked off players, as well as losing three goals/points to a very average side!
even the subs were not all that, provided the balance the game could have used from the start but still lacked invention going forward given we were already chasing the game. Carrick & Rooney should have gone out first for Morgan & Valencia, then Fellaini for Memphis.
With Arsenal pegged back & stronger core behind, Mata will come to the fore & do his thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
The first 7 minutes of yesterday's match got me like...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pataki:

We did not buy an outfield player, yet we rounded up the game within the first 20 minutes of the match. grin grin
what point exactly are you trying to make anyway?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Spy360:
I tell you. Oya oya Adeyemi commot your boxers wear your raincoat, carry your jotter begin coach Manure.
This is your Week man! Enjoy the trolling to your satisfaction!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Our manager ll neva play such. Besides that midfield looks weak and Mata and Herrera could easily be overrun...
What we need is fluidity and creativity. Let Schneiderlin handles the blocking and tackling.
As you said, LVG won't play the formation, then we will keep lamenting and upsetting! Martial has already proven his worth, thus he needs creative Midfielders behind him to deliver and develop his abundant talents!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The first 7 minutes of yesterday's match got me like...

I swear!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
SailorXY:
what point exactly are you trying to make anyway?

Question for the gods.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015

Two minutes later, Santi Cazorla zipped a sharp pass to Sanchez who found Ozil; once more, Carrick and Schweinsteiger were caught too far upfield, and Ozil had acres of space. The playmaker combined neatly with Theo Walcott to double the lead.
But Elf say na Experience!!! undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
Rooney really impressed in the second half, depay is a half baked nitwit that should rot in the bench till he reaches 35... Bastard

Rooney was your best player yesterday. If not for him, you would n't have won the game. Rooney is a man utd legend.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Coogar is a donut.
I have told him a quality player does not need a full pre-season and a quarter of the new season to prove his class and worth!
Depay is an overrated piece of jank...... Average at best, nothing more!
He will only get better if all the nonsense hype around him stops and he knuckles down and work hard knowing he is not all that!
Coogar i want your head on my pasta plate this lunchtime..... Come and explain how your team got destroyed in 20 minutes..... grin
Next time you guys hear Sanchez or Ozil, you will run!!!!

I am looking for him too. His new C Ronaldo was the worst player on the field yesterday.

coogar:

depay is a bloody good player.......his record speaks for itself.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Defeats like this is good for a stubborn goat of a coach, when we didnt spend much arsenal didnt beat us, wenger has beaten this idiot twice, monk three times, everton raped him 3-0 last season and a repeat is certain this season, always gambling with players, man u aint az alkmaar or the oranje boys, arsenal got a greek gift. Lewandowski, Muller and Costa are waiting, can't wait for the Torr commentary from Raumdeuter. Arsenal made darmian look like yakubu adamu, valencia >>> than darmian, blind is a legend angry, Jones should be apologized to for keeping him on the bench, if blind plays against everton walahi na 5-1 we go chop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.