Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8677981 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kolade354:
Ori e ti Buru, Lobi tisha skull e, Oponu omo

What has ikedia done this season that depay hasn't done times two?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Who is ikedia? abeg i don't understand these slangs. The one wey i know no dey play ball again

A football magician whose act is to disappear during matches, i'm talking about Hidden ikedia hazard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Goggle is your Friend You slowpoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Olaone1:
Hahaha grin grin grin
see teeth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

A football magician whose act is to disappear during matches, i'm talking about Hidden ikedia hazard

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kolade354:
Goggle is your Friend You slowpoke!!!

Ikedia- 0goals, 2assists in all competitions

Depay- 4goals, 2 to 3assists in all competitions

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
elampiro:

When we had Welbeck and Nani running our wings against pacing sides we were never disgraced.

Those days you could press Man United but once the ball got to the feet of Valencia, Nani, Welbeck we were out of danger and already setting off a counter attack. The opposition would be the ones struggling.

The problem with your analysis is that these guys played under fergie not LVG who is obsessed with possession football... nani, welbeck n valencia where struggling flops then, if they were in the team that played Arsenal they would have flopped. I could give nani benefit of the doubt because that wing was dead that day but welbeck is piss poor and Valencia sometimes makes you wanna lift your tv up and smash it on the ground. Holds the ball, faces a defender and his mind says two things. Push it forward where you might be closed down or pass it back to midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na wah o.. this people never still leave this thread?
I miss Shaw and Herrera..

Rooney and Memphis should never start together again... one of them must be benched.

Blind should be move to LB instead of young or darmian.. atleast he impressed from that position against Liverpool and spurs

Martial is the only player who impressed me yesterday.. the boy should always start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
When are we going to have someone like Sanchez or Aguerro who practically carry their teams on their back season out of season?? Na depay with his lethargic, nonchalant style of play abi na Mata without any physicality in him. Where are the leaders in this team? Rooney's career has finished and to me he resigned from club football long ago and i am sure many of our players already have this mindset but who is the person willing to die for this team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

The problem with your analysis is that these guys played under fergie not LVG who is obsessed with possession football... nani, welbeck n valencia where struggling flops then, if they were in the team that played Arsenal they would have flopped. I could give nani benefit of the doubt because that wing was dead that day but welbeck is piss poor and Valencia sometimes makes you wanna lift your tv up and smash it on the ground. Holds the ball, faces a defender and his mind says two things. Push it forward where you might be closed down or pass it back to midfield.

But against Arsenal playing under coach Moyes, these guys held their own. Even Di Maria held his own against Arsenal.

Arsenal will always rush you, but you need to clog the midfield, sit deep and finish them with pacing forwards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

see teeth
grin grin grin
I understand you jare. Getting barracked left and right because of your beloved Manchester Yawnited is not funny, at all. E no easy jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mourinholic:

After 200m?
Please gve us proof of wia United spent 200mill last season or this season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
elampiro:

But against Arsenal playing under coach Moyes, these guys held their own. Even Di Maria held his own against Arsenal.

Arsenal will always rush you, but you need to clog the midfield, sit deep and finish them with pacing forwards.

Now you buttress my point further. Moyes wasn't a possession freak. Van Gaal is. Sitting deep in today's man utd is passing all over midfield, passing back, then returning to midfield till spaces open in attack, on top of that players have been conditioned not to lose the ball as if there is a sniper sitting on one of the roof stands ready to take the shot at who loses the ball. It is this fear, this conditioning that causes players to begin to give away the ball and when you play against teams like Arsenal, they'll make full use of that ball you gave away. What cost us that game the most is simply lack of physical players. Kapish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kolade354:
Idiot if nor for faceless forum I should have slap you, Depay won't make chelseax11.....You are even stvpid by telling me what has hazard done this season, Hazard at his worst still shiit on depay......players like di maria rooney, benzema and co when the lose form that does not mean they are not great players.....Once again you are stvpid.....Walai I dey vex gan....depay ko Dejo ni

Lmao @ Dejo....cheesycheesy Guy, u get time argue o, can't you read the frustration in his posts....you shouldnt waste ur tym on someone who said this about Depay just after 8 matches when Hazard has been a revelation in England for the past 3 years, this is his 4th freaking season, not just 8 games like the 35m-waste.

dopeJemi:
depay is a half baked nitwit that should rot in the bench till he reaches 35... Bastard

He already said it all, don't waste ur tym trying to get into a fyt with him, even at Hazard's worst, no one can say this about him, remember he singlehandedly destroyed Man u last season cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:
When are we going to have someone like Sanchez or Aguerro who practically carry their teams on their back season out of season?? Na depay with his lethargic, nonchalant style of play abi na Mata without any physicality in him. Where are the leaders in this team? Rooney's career has finished and to me he resigned from club football long ago and i am sure many of our players already have this mindset but who is the person willing to die for this team?
Don't give up Depay just yet
You want to be among the "I told you so crowd" when the guy sets this league on fire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Who is ikedia? abeg i don't understand these slangs. The one wey i know no dey play ball again

You dont know Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard

The one that runs aimlessly all over the pitch and with little end product goals and assist to show for it

Like his forebearers like Ikedia, Denilson, Quaresma

Chelsea fans no wan make we hear word last season because of Ikedia

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
too many scumbags lying around here these days. pataki & elfeminine, it was your day and my boys weren't at the races at all. you played well and you were the better team on the day.

there's no need to get your panties wet because you won at the emirates. it's not an achievement by any means. enjoy your victory and stop trolling like a prepubescent girl.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

You dont know Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard

The one that runs aimlessly all over the pitch and with little end product goals and assist to show for it

Like his forebearers like Ikedia, Denilson, Quaresma

Chelsea fans no wan make we hear word last season because of Ikedia

So basically this is what you mean? grin grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lmao @ Dejo....cheesycheesy Guy, u get time argue o, can't you read the frustration in his posts....you shouldnt waste ur tym on someone who said this about Depay just after 8 matches when Hazard has been a revelation in England for the past 3 years, this is his 4th freaking season, not just 8 games like the 35m-waste.

[b][/b]

He already said it all, don't waste ur tym trying to get into a fyt with him, even at Hazard's worst, no one can say this about him, remember he singlehandedly destroyed Man u last season cheesycheesycheesy

Ikedia- 0 goals, 2assists in more than 9 games

Depay- 4 goals, 2 to 3 assists in more than 9 games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

So basically this is what you mean? grin grin cheesy

You this guy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

depay has been better than hazard this season. only a donkey stubborn chelsea fan would think otherwise.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
coogar:

depay has been better than hazard this season. only a donkey stubborn chelsea fan would think otherwise.....

Chelsea fans are a living proof that surely, man can live without a brain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odogwu007: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pataki:
Arsenal has never conceded a goal in any match Gabriel Paulista played full 90 minutes in this league. Manure had their chance to break that record yesterday. cheesy

Scummies, is it also true that in 8 premier league matches now, Manure has been unable to score even a single goal in 3 matches? Villa, Newcastle & Arsenal? grin Na Rooney cause am abi? cheesy

Bros, man utd won villa 1-0 Januzaj got the goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Chelsea fans are a living proof that surely, man can live without a brain

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odogwu007: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
I'm really surprised some man u fans are already cursing depay just because of his poor form despite his antecedents. If una no like am, make una dash milan now. That's a quality player any team will dream to have. I know the ones who wanted to behead me as regards smalling too will soon change clothes cheesy grin

Well said bros, the best players have bad days at the office sometimes. The problem with clubs like man utd that are used to winning is that when they don't; media & plastic fans always look for who to crucify. But I believe he'll come good if we're patient with him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Sensible boy....keep it up, this explains why u want him benched till he turns 35, Man, u are wicked cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Odogwu007:

Well said bros, the best players have bad days at the office sometimes. The problem with clubs like man utd that are used to winning is that when they don't; media & plastic fans always look for who to crucify. But I believe he'll come good if we're patient with him.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
coogar:

This is absolutely true, no sensible Chelsea fan will argue this, but Hazard has proven himself in the league, this wasn't how he started.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

This is absolutely true, no sensible Chelsea fan will argue this, but Hazard has proven himself in the league, this wasn't how he started.

he hasn't.....
doing it once can be regarded as a fluke. doing it twice is proving one's self. majority of the world class players do it season after season. hazard has folded after just one season of purple patch. hazard is a flash in a pan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
coogar:

he hasn't.....
doing it once can be regarded as a fluke. doing it twice is proving one's self. majority of the world class players do it season after season. hazard has folded after just one season of purple patch. hazard is a flash in a pan.

Nah....he's done it twice in this league na....remember the previous season when he won the league's young best player, he now went on to win the leagues best player last season, same way Bale won it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Has Harry Kane too proven himself in the league

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kad199, Jokerman(m), Jodera, delana(m), AdisaOwala, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.