Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

But Elf say na Experience!!! undecided undecided
I was only talking in hindsight....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
depay is a half baked nitwit that should rot in the bench till he reaches 35... Bastard

grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I , elfenomeno1 and mourinholic were telling you that your dedebt is a scam inflicted on man utd coffers, you were busy saying rubbish. Gradually you will be learning from us.

dopeJemi:

Dude, why are you pained? What's your business with united affairs? If we feel depay is good and has a good record, how does it affect you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

Rooney was your best player yesterday. If not for him, you would n't have won the game. Rooney is a man utd legend.

Go sleep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

When I , elfenomeno1 and mourinholic were telling you that your dedebt is a scam inflicted on man utd coffers, you were busy saying rubbish. Gradually you will be learning from us.

Ikedia??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
depay is a half baked nitwit that should rot in the bench till he reaches 35... Bastard

This is definitely the quote of the month.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pataki:
Scummies how far? It is your Prophet Pataki in the house again. cool

Some of you manure fans never learn. Calling Arsenal an average side. undecided An average side that left the ball in your courts for more than 70 minutes yet your useless team could not even score a consolation goal. grin

The other day, it was that manure made 44 successive passes before scoring a goal, yet yesterday we were using your team to develop our defensive solidity and confidence grin

BTW, has anyone seen coogar? I see say dopeJemi drop one line sentence here, and disappear again. grin

GoGoMuUMU! cheesy
Go Go Mu Mu...

Bwahahahahahehehehehihihihihihyayayayayayeyeyeyeyiyiyiyiyiiyyoyoyoyoyo. Ewo laugh wan killi mi o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are speaking in hindsight... .They could have controlled the game with experience!

Experience without strength is useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
elampiro:

Luke Shaw is tall, Physical and pacing. So he was a good cover for Blind's weakness. Darmian on that side is still better than Young there.
who even plays Young in the defence if not Mr Plato.

Btw, we can't play 4-3-3. We don't have the attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pataki:
Scummies how far? It is your Prophet Pataki in the house again. cool

Some of you manure fans never learn. Calling Arsenal an average side. undecided An average side that left the ball in your courts for more than 70 minutes yet your useless team could not even score a consolation goal. grin

The other day, it was that manure made 44 successive passes before scoring a goal, yet yesterday we were using your team to develop our defensive solidity and confidence grin

BTW, has anyone seen coogar? I see say dopeJemi drop one line sentence here, and disappear again. grin

GoGoMuUMU! cheesy

broda pataki, your trollin' here just got my support.... I dey your back....carry go tongue

GOGOMUMU cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

Spinster my friend.... I thought you committed suicide!!!! grin cheesy grin
Who is the daddy now fam?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm really surprised some man u fans are already cursing depay just because of his poor form despite his antecedents. If una no like am, make una dash milan now. That's a quality player any team will dream to have. I know the ones who wanted to behead me as regards smalling too will soon change clothes cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

Good. Maybe if he heard it from som1 else he might undastand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't understand....is rooney our coach or lvg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
But we lost to a very good arsenal side naa..
What of spurs wey trash man.city.. Atleast our performance against arsenal isn't that bad compared to what city played against spurs..
As for memphis.. Well a dutch league follower named prophet troll pataki has already told us about how average the guy is, atleast we don confirm now say the guy na fraud, rooney meanwhile tried in the 2nd half, but i think its due to arsenal's decision to let us have the ball for most period of the 2nd half. I've got no problem with the CB's, the full backs though.. We really need rojo back to man the LB, darmian/valencia at right back we've got no problem there. The big question now is why schneiderlin doesn't play ALL of our games its not that the guy has been pis poor like that mumu no.7, yet that silly manager keeps benching that guy.after all the shyte depay has been serving us i still don't know why that guy still manage to make our starting line up, even when di maria lost form he wasn't as bad as memphis yet he was benched for A.young to play.. We need to revert to 4 4 3 herrera and morgan should be first team players. A midfield 3 with morgan herrera and schweini will be hard for even the 3 elite clubs to penetrate.. Or we can also play the 4 4 2 diamond with morgan schweini herrera and mata.. Rooney(not that i like him, but wetin person go do na) and martial to lead the line. Because we lost a single player (defender for that matter) shouldn't unbalance a team as great as man.united.
Lastly van gaal should get his mojo back ASAP. He should stop behaving like brendan rojers.
Manchested united till mourinho opens up his secret relationship with ivan grin GGMU.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
chrisley024:
who even plays Young in the defence if not Mr Plato.

Btw, we can't play 4-3-3. We don't have the attack.
After 200m?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Arsenal destroyed Manchester separated because they weren't happy 'Henry' played for them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Spinster my friend.... I thought you committed suicide!!!! grin cheesy grin Who is the daddy now fam?
I'd rather kill myself than commit murder coz of Van Idíot!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
I am beginning to think we should have kept Danny Welbeck.

This passing game is not always going to work. There will be days you need the strength, athleticism and pace of some players. I missed players like Nani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Danny Welbeck Nawa o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
LvG post match press conference. Hiding from answering questions on Morgan and Rooney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYrkkmkMMuw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
weedtaker:
But we lost to a very good arsenal side naa..
What of spurs wey trash man.city.. Atleast our performance against arsenal isn't that bad compared to what city played against spurs..
As for memphis.. Well a dutch league follower named prophet troll pataki has already told us about how average the guy is, atleast we don confirm now say the guy na fraud, rooney meanwhile tried in the 2nd half, but i think its due to arsenal's decision to let us have the ball for most period of the 2nd half. I've got no problem with the CB's, the full backs though.. We really need rojo back to man the LB, darmian/valencia at right back we've got no problem there. The big question now is why schneiderlin doesn't play ALL of our games its not that the guy has been pis poor like that mumu no.7, yet that silly manager keeps benching that guy.after all the shyte depay has been serving us i still don't know why that guy still manage to make our starting line up, even when di maria lost form he wasn't as bad as memphis yet he was benched for A.young to play.. We need to revert to 4 4 3 herrera and morgan should be first team players. A midfield 3 with morgan herrera and schweini will be hard for even the 3 elite clubs to penetrate.. Or we can also play the 4 4 2 diamond with morgan schweini herrera and mata.. Rooney(not that i like him, but wetin person go do na) and martial to lead the line. Because we lost a single player (defender for that matter) shouldn't unbalance a team as great as man.united.
Lastly van gaal should get his mojo back ASAP. He should stop behaving like brendan rojers.
Manchested united till mourinho opens up his secret relationship with ivan grin GGMU.
What a lot wont acknowledge here..... Kudos!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I dont know how some1 wakes up in d morning and comes up wit such a stupîd decision. Wen i saw dat lineup, my first comment was on dat midfield. For a 'world class manager' LVG keeps mking school boy errors in his decision making
There is a reason for everything.
Morgan doesn't possess the passing range of carrick or bastian.
Am repeating this again that arsenal would've still beating us irrespective of whatever player started that game simply because of our playing style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Arsenal playing well against Utd doesn't mean they can't be piss poor in their next match.

Elampiro please don't talk about Welbeck. What would he do for this team? Would you rather have a Welbeck instead of a Martial?

LvG must have some stoopeed reasons for benching Schneiderln and for starting Rooney always. The guy behaves like a plonker sometimes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
SIRcumalot:

There is a reason for everything.
Morgan doesn't possess the passing range of carrick or bastian.
Am repeating this again that arsenal would've still beating us irrespective of whatever player started that game simply because of our playing style.

The problem with the match was LvG's approach to it. If Utd had decided to sit back and attack on the counter or whenever they get the ball it wouldn't have been the way it was. Tiger and Schneider in that midfield with that kind of mindset would've been glorious. Schneider's work'll be to act as the 5th defender and Tiger can initiate attacks.

Alagidi ni bobo LvG yen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Leyqute:
Arsenal playing well against Utd doesn't mean they can't be piss poor in their next match.

Elampiro please don't talk about Welbeck. What would he do for this team? Would you rather have a Welbeck instead of a Martial?

LvG must have some stoopeed reasons for benching Schneiderln and for starting Rooney always. The guy behaves like a plonker sometimes.

When we had Welbeck and Nani running our wings against pacing sides we were never disgraced.

Those days you could press Man United but once the ball got to the feet of Valencia, Nani, Welbeck we were out of danger and already setting off a counter attack. The opposition would be the ones struggling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

What has your ikedia done this season that depay hasn't?
Hazard aat his worst his 1000 times better than Depay!!! Go aand compare Eden first 8 gamed to Depay own and stop thinking like a slowpoke!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kolade354:
Hazard aat his worst his 1000 times better than Depay!!! Go aand compare Eden first 8 gamed to Depay own and stop thinking like a slowpoke!!!

You must be a troglodyte, I ask you again, what has ikedia done this season that depay hasn't done times two?

If you refer me back to ikedia's first season again may amadioha strike your scrotum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

You must be a troglodyte, I ask you again, what has ikedia done this season that depay hasn't done times two?

If you refer me back to ikedia's first season again may amadioha strike your scrotum
Idiot if nor for faceless forum I should have slap you, Depay won't make chelseax11.....You are even stvpid by telling me what has hazard done this season, Hazard at his worst still shiit on depay......players like di maria rooney, benzema and co when the lose form that does not mean they are not great players.....Once again you are stvpid.....Walai I dey vex gan....depay ko Dejo ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Leyqute:

The problem with the match was LvG's approach to it. If Utd had decided to sit back and attack on the counter or whenever they get the ball it wouldn't have been the way it was. Tiger and Schneider in that midfield with that kind of mindset would've been glorious. Schneider's work'll be to act as the 5th defender and Tiger can initiate attacks.

Alagidi ni bobo LvG yen.
We don't sit back and wait we play a very slow passing buildup game a playing style suited to carrick and bastian maybe na hubris make us think say we can get away with that pairing but na Arsenal,even their fans where surprise with the way they started.

We can't have everything,am not too comfortable with Blind as a CB but the way he passes the ball from the back is very good for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kolade354:
Idiot if nor for faceless forum I should have slap you, Depay won't make chelseax11.....You are even stvpid by telling me what has hazard done this season, Hazard at his worst still shiit on depay......players like di maria rooney, benzema and co when the lose form that does not mean they are not great players.....Once again you are stvpid.....Walai I dey vex gan....depay ko Dejo ni

What has ikedia done this season that depay hasn't done times two?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Ori e ti Buru, Lobi tisha skull e, Oponu omo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Who is ikedia? abeg i don't understand these slangs. The one wey i know no dey play ball again

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fladm(m), MRTA7 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.