Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8668586 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Martial and Depay for balloon d'or.......
Solanke scored more than both players combined last season......Don't kill me with laughter

The same Mourinho your Sir Alex was running after...No wonder Ferguson can't beat Mourinho to safe his life....

Eden hazard?? When you have a better player,let's talk

I was right...i knew hazard cannot win the same award we all know. Meanwhile go and check Martial's contract details again. Even Monaco can see far ahead. He has done more than hazard could ever see in his dreams this season. If the season should end now, Martial would have won the PFA player of the year, but no..the dude is better than that. He's going for the big one scoring goals and making assists not dribbling from london to bombay.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

I was right...i knew hazard cannot win the same award we all know. Meanwhile go and check Martial's contract details again. Even Monaco can see far ahead. He has done more than hazard could ever see in his dreams this season. If the season should end now, Martial would have won the PFA player of the year, but no..the dude is better than that. He's going for the big one scoring goals and making assists not dribbling from london to bombay.

Martial will win the award,agreed......But how will he get of Metersacker's pocket to get to the gala?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Lolzzzz....I hope Gary Neville is hopefully on NL learning how to be an analyst....

Seriously, that's a wrong way to analyze it...very wrong

I will quote you the day Mourinho is sacked or resigns. Una never see anything. You think the rest teams above you don't want to win abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Martial will win the award,agreed......But how will he get of Metersacker's pocket to get to the gala?

I ran out counting the number of pockets Hazard has been in...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

Depay or Martial will come good and like we always do, one of them would be taking that award while Hazard is considering moving to PSG, Monaco, PSV or back home to Anderlecht or Brugge

Win Ballon d' or?

grin grin grin

I don't just want to talk, because I like this martial guy.

But this one should be playing for Dundee utd, I had to look at his foot very well, to be sure he was n't wearing construction safety boot to play.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

I will quote you the day Mourinho is sacked or resigns. Una never see anything. You think the rest teams above you don't want to win abi?
The same way they also wanted to win last season

You are third on the table,Give up on the title since 'the rest teams above you don't want to win abi'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

Win Ballon d' or?

grin grin grin

But this one should be playing for Dundee utd, I had to look at his foot very well, to be sure he was n't wearing construction safety boot to play.

Exactly, the reason I didn't want to attack that statement is because I like Martial...he is good,no hating......
Its United fans that hate on everything non united......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

I ran out counting the number of pockets Hazard has been in...
I ran out of players and teams he has destroyed.... same can't be said of Depay.....oh,I remember...... Club brugge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:54am On Oct 07, 2015
SailorXY:

what happened to the balls he dangled in his former dressing room? grin
it will be a shame if he keep dropping points or grinding out wins cuz we have to service a single player's azz, hopefully Rooney sees out his contract & just go home sad
If rooney doesn't step up soon LVG go reach him limit and both of them go fight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

If rooney doesn't step up soon LVG go reach him limit and both of them go fight.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mattfeuter(m): 3:09am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Abeg make dem fight sef! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2015
Full marks to Airmark.
Singlehandedly riling scummies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Scummies Vs Shekpe fans.... shots from all angles
Gooners watching in 3D. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

The same way they also wanted to win last season

You are third on the table,Give up on the title since 'the rest teams above you don't want to win abi'

you take reason away from fact. Where you in this position last season? Since you started supporting Chelsea from 2004, have you seen your team that useless and in that position on the log after 8 matches. You guys should lobby the FA to call off the league, lets start all over. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

Win Ballon d' or?

grin grin grin

So martial is good enough, depay isn't.. so says Airmark. Now is anyone from your full squad.. (n by full squad i mean down to your reserves) good enough to lace martial's boots this season. Look at that martial gif, if that had gone in, those two arsenal noise makers won't be here making noise because we would have drawn or maybe turn the game on their head n won.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

I ran out of players and teams he has destroyed.... same can't be said of Depay.....oh,I remember...... Club brugge

Hazard destroyed players and teams=16th in the league, 3rd in UCL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Talking bout M's nigga...Talking bout M's

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

Hazard destroyed players and teams=16th in the league, 3rd in UCL.
your season ends in October.......interesting...

Destroying teams- 3 player of the year award,3 young player of the year award.

What is Depay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:
Zouma has more shot and pass accuracy than Depay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

So martial is good enough, depay isn't.. so says Airmark. Now is anyone from your full squad.. (n by full squad i mean down to your reserves) good enough to lace martial's boots this season. Look at that martial gif, if that had gone in, those two arsenal noise makers won't be here making noise because we would have drawn or maybe turn the game on their head n won.

Lolzzzzz....guy slow down,what is Martial......Tell us Martial's record in youth level....
Solanke is already on 2 goals in dutch league, He will rubbish Depay's record,Martial has no record anyway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

you take reason away from fact. Where you in this position last season? Since you started supporting Chelsea from 2004, have you seen your team that useless and in that position on the log after 8 matches. You guys should lobby the FA to call off the league, lets start all over. grin
Why don't you watch and see... .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:
Can't wait to play chelsea 90minutes of ivanovic will fix this,sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Can't wait to play chelsea
90minutes of ivanovic will fix this,sharp sharp.

chelsea fans are a disgrace....

if my team sits in the 16th position with the array of prima-donna players in the chelsea squad, i would be ashamed to speak in public.

yet you have shameless goats on this thread....opening their gobs like they are suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Can't wait to play chelsea
90minutes of ivanovic will fix this,sharp sharp.

Depay that made Leandro Bacuna look like Cafu?

Nigga please. No doubt, any tricky winger would exploit out big-nyashed joke of a right back, but Depay has no tricks. He is only an alleged footballer...nobody has actually ever seen him actually 'play football'

Depay would write an unvigilated exam with a professor sat on his shoulder whispering the answers in his ear, and still fail.

We talking bout M's nigga...talking bout M's

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

chelsea fans are a disgrace....

if my team sits in the 16th position with the array of prima-donna players in the chelsea squad, i would be ashamed to speak in public.

yet you have shameless goats on this thread....opening their gobs like they are suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth.

*Sips potato juice*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Depay that made Leandro Bacuna look like Cafu?

Nigga please. No doubt, any tricky winger would exploit out big-nyashed joke of a right back, but Depay has no tricks. He is only an alleged footballer...nobody has actually ever seen him actually 'play football'

Depay would write an unvigilated exam with a professor sat on his shoulder whispering the answers in his ear, and still fail.

We talking bout M's nigga...talking bout M's

Tricks is just about the only thing depay has in abundance
Decision making is what he lacks and we go teach am.
Ivanovic will do wonders for depay it will be like Maicon and Bale all over again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Tricks is just about the only thing depay has in abundance
Decision making is what he lacks and we go teach am.
Ivanovic will do wonders for depay it will be like Maicon and Bale all over again.

What you call a lack of decision making, I call dumb.

Depay is a dumb footballer mayne

Depay couldn't get drunk in a brewery. He's dumb enough to try and drown a fish...

That lack of decision making is manifest in the fact that none of his 'skills' have entered this season.

We will both be here when the game will happen. Then you will see that Depay is too dumb to exploit the most exploited defender in the league this season...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Biko they should fight in time - before the int'l break ends. Lucifer should enter one of them to provoke the other.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2015
Mehn I hate international breaks, all sorts of argument will come up n pollute this thread.

Ghost Mode Activated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2015
parrotibaba:
Mehn I hate international breaks, all sorts of argument will come up n pollute this thread.

Ghost Mode Activated
But is Depay better than Bartholomew Ogbeche though? Or even Chrisanthus?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Man Utd whiz Martial 'personally' rejected Chelsea

Anthony Martial personally rejected a move to Chelsea in the final weeks of the summer market.

Sport says while Manchester United had been in touch, Chelsea were the first serious offer to be tabled to Monaco for Martial.

Martial, however, had his heart set on moving to Old Trafford and made it clear to ASM that he wouldn't consider Chelsea while United were an option.

This prompted Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho to move for Pedro, then of Barcelona.

Last weekend, Monaco vice president, Vadim Vasilyev, revealed: "There was another club that offered more money than Manchester United. I will not say much more but the price, with included variables, was greater. But he wanted to go to Old Trafford because it was his dream."

Revealed: The Premier League club Anthony Martial rejected to join Manchester United

The French teenager moved to Old Trafford for an initial £36million on deadline day - but which club also made a late bid for him?
Manchester United striker Anthony Martial turned down a move to Chelsea at the end of the transfer window.

The French teenager moved to Old Trafford for an initial £36million on deadline day and has enjoyed a fine start, scoring four goals in his first six games.

Eyebrows were raised when United splashed the cash on Martial but they were not the only Premier League side in for him, as Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev claimed this week.

Chelsea were keen to agree a deal for the 19-year-old striker, which would see him remain with Monaco for the rest of the season.
“There was another club that offered even more than United,” Vasilyev said.

“I will not say how much, but the fixed price, without variables, it was even better. And also they offered us to have him for a further year in Monaco.

“But the boy wanted to go to Manchester, it was his dream. And we let him go with the bonus of €30m. Had it not been for so much money, he’d have stayed.”
“There was another club that offered even more than United,” Vasilyev said.

“I will not say how much, but the fixed price, without variables, it was even better. And also they offered us to have him for a further year in Monaco.

“But the boy wanted to go to Manchester, it was his dream. And we let him go with the bonus of €30m. Had it not been for so much money, he’d have stayed.”
"I was surprised they sold him," Wenger said.

"The amount of money was massive. I believe that you could think that, if you are Monaco, you could have sold him as well next season."

- See more at: http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-whiz-martial-personally-rejected-chelsea-4098848#sthash.sqV110Dt.dpuf

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/revealed-premier-league-club-anthony-6575176

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.