Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725080 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Prove you wrong?

You haven't even been proven right.

How can you compare Martial to a guy that scored 60 goals in 3 seasons in England between the age of 19 and 21?
Naso! Becoz Martial must ve already played 3 seasons in EPL. We are talking abt the best U-21 in the league so far dis season and u're telling us story of how Lukaku has scored 60 goals in 3 seasons. Welldone.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Mata.

That is all.

Nope! Mata was sold because he lacked the affinity for your teams love of "bus parking jogo bonito"! I believe he was your teams current 2 time player of the year when he was sold innit?

He had 2 jump @ the chance when he got an offer 2 join a team who was / is "more concerned with scoring goals as opposed 2 stopping goals"! WE gave him a platform 2 express himself! WE let smalling, jones, rojo, shaw, dharmian and mc nair do the defending! NOT MATA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

See as nihilist turn philosopher on top my head

Well there are no guarantees in life, Martial can cop a career ending injury, He might become undisciplined and party his career away

but there is a reason people see 2 youngsters and take a punt on them Martial has not done anything to deserve 60M but someone valued him and paid the amount on him because they saw something unique

Anyway this is better as a discussion on this thread than what we have been getting earlier

Forget story

Manyoo were desperate when they went for Martial and he is looking like he could justify the gamble, but to compare him to Lukaku on the basis of 7 games and 3 goals?

That doesn't even make any sense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:

Nope! Mata was sold because he lacked the affinity for your teams love of "bus parking jogo bonito"! I believe he was your teams current 2 time player of the year when he was sold innit?

He had 2 jump @ the chance when he got an offer 2 join a team who was / is "more concerned with scoring goals as opposed 2 stopping goals"! WE gave him a platform 2 express himself! WE let smalling, jones, rojo, shaw, dharmian and mc nair do the defending! NOT MATA!!!

Semantics.

Jose wasn't good enough to start for Jose. He is a starter at United.

Lukaku would over start at Manyoo sef. It's just unfortunate that Jose didn't trust him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Naso! Becoz Martial must ve already played 3 seasons in EPL. We are talking abt the best U-21 in the league so far dis season and u're telling us story of how Lukaku has scored 60 goals in 3 seasons. Welldone.

Pay attention.

Dayo said best best u-25.

How many goals has Rooney scored in his last 3 seasons?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

There's no Point in what you're Saying Man. Lukaku Started Regularly under AVB but the next Manager didn't Fancy him and then he had to Go on Loan and Refused to Sit on the chelsea's Killer Bench.
Is that Wrong undecided him no still bang Goals for Other teams ni??

The debate here is about him and martials quality not politics! Lukaku was deemed not good enuff 4 chelsea dats why he was binned! After "avb" left why did the other coaches not fight 2 keep him? ANSWER: because he actually offered dem little else other than fouls and yellow cards!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhelake: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:

The debate here is about him and martials quality not politics! Lukaku was deemed not good enuff 4 chelsea dats why he was binned! After "avb" left why did the other coaches not fight 2 keep him? ANSWER: because he actually offered dem little else other than fouls and yellow cards!
Mata was as well deemed not good enough, this logic doesnt work, stop restating it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:
Forget story

Manyoo were desperate when they went for Martial and he is looking like he could justify the gamble, but to compare him to Lukaku on the basis of 7 games and 3 goals?

Would desperation make anyone buy Lukaku at age 19 for 60M?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

space?

Dayo said he is the best u-25 and that is a lie.

Jose sold Mata...He must not be good
We sold Sturridge...He must not be good

Debruyne must be useless too

Cech must be a wasteman.

You guys are funny though. Martial has 3 goals in England. Lukaku has almost 70

I don't even get the comparison.
Why u even comparing Lukaku to these pkayers??

Mata was player of the year twice.

KDB was never even given a chance. Only three appearances.

Sturridge scored 13 goals in 4 seasons.

Lukaku couldn't score a single goal in 10 games for Chelsea. I doubt he even hit the bar sef.

Just face it. Lukaku was too useless to fit into a tier one club like Chelsea. The only clubs he can leave his mark is lower tier clubs like West Brom, Everton and Anderlecht.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Slimzjoe(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:

No! Lukaku was not binned. He Pushed for the Loan Moves becomes he doesn't want to play 2nd Fiddle to Established Strikers like Torres, Drogba and then Costa. Remember he's Young and Chelsea never gives Young Players Chance especially if you're not overly Expensive.

And the Comparison between Him and Martial doesn't make any sense for now Cos Martial has not played up to a Season yet. He could just be a Season wonder undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

is the arguement about who the better striker is currently or who has the potentiaL of being the next big thing??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dhelake:
Mata was as well deemed not good enough, this logic doesnt work, stop restating it

The logic you should actually be worried about is this? Is mata a defender? NO! But your coach was angry that an attacking midfielder was not playing like "makalele" 4 him! He was more "than good enuff" 4 chelsea but as usual your teams love 4 defensive football saw him ushered out the door "not because he was a bad player" but because he was not playing like "john terry"! No wonder your current player of the year (hazard) is also looking like a vulcaniser instead of a striker!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

I thought they said it wasn't 60m. Price doesn't matter either way. Shebi we saw Di Maria flop for similar smount?

Focus on the most important metric to a Striker and Martial clearly doesn't come close
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Forget story

there goes the "desperate" line again.
any transfer towards the close of transfer window is termed desperate, irrespective of little or no knowledge about how much backyard activities were involved.
@ least you & your likes no more gloat about the "maga fees", Martial must be doing something you lot didn't see coming. cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Mata.

That is all.
Egbon Nihilist wats wrong wit u na?? Why u misinterpreting his post?? So Mata wasn't good enough at Chelsea abi?? Chelsea's best player for two seasons in a row.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
SailorXY:

ok o i think say you be yoruba man. as na yoruba be the next official language for this sport section undecided
Lukaku is lazy by the way, i'll pick both Kane & Benteke ahead of him.
nah me no be yoruba man, 9ja deLta things cool Na igbo&hausa me sabi.
i'll pick lukaku ahead of kane anytime anyday, na for benteke own i fit get doubLe mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:

I couldn't have said this any better

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Forget story

As far as this season is consigned, let Lukaku go play as a left winger and lets see wat he can bring to the table

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Egbon Nihilist wats wrong wit u na?? Why u misinterpreting his post?? So Mata wasn't good enough at Chelsea abi?? Chelsea's best player for two seasons in a row.

No mind am! He does not know that "political discourse strategy" is another of my many talents! He knows the truth but like a true "bantersaurus rex" he would prefer to always choose 2 play ostrich and avoid the salient points I made in my synopsis! Before he sleeps tonite he will silently "nod in agreement" with that post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
SailorXY:

there goes the "desperate" line again.
any transfer towards the close of transfer window is termed desperate, irrespective of little or no knowledge about how much backyard activities were involved.
@ least you & your likes no more gloat about the "maga fees", Martial must be doing something you lot didn't see coming. cool cool cool

This is Martial vs Lukaku.

Neither plays for my team. Either focus on that or bounce...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
As far as this season is consigned, let Lukaku go play as a left winger and lets see wat he can bring to the table

Lukaku played as a right winger for a couple of games in his 1st season at Everton including that game v Arsenal where he destroyed Monreal.

Still posted 16 goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Pay attention.

Dayo said best best u-25.

How many goals has Rooney scored in his last 3 seasons?
I dont need to answer this.

Go check how many Goals Rooney scored wen he was Lukaku's age.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

This is Martial vs Lukaku.

Neither plays for my team. Either focus on that or bounce...

Martial vs Lukaku make no sense at this point & i wonder who started the brainless discussion!

barely 9 games vs 3 seasons
LW vs CF

no relationship
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I dont need to answer this.

Go check how many Goals Rooney scored wen he was Lukaku's age.

Rooney did not have 103 goals at 22
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
SailorXY:

Martial vs Lukaku make no sense at this point & i wonder who started the brainless discussion!

barely 9 games vs 3 seasons
LW vs CF

no relationship

Blame Dayo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:

No mind am! He does not know that "political discourse strategy" is another of my many talents! He knows the truth but like a true "bantersaurus rex" he would prefer to always choose 2 play ostrich and avoid the salient points I made in my synopsis! Before he sleeps tonite he will silently "nod in agreement" with that post!
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zed7: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
This one coogar is back on this thread and posting and arguing with same guys who were dissing him. That's how real men behave. People like airmark would be thinking of committing suicide now. cheesy
It's not that serious boy. Don't take things too personal, the world isn't that serious. Hypertension nor be better disease to get o.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
BAMIDELE ALLI
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
BAMIDELE ALLI

Look at how the three lions are dealing with the lads that thoroughly outplayed you lot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
zed7:
This one coogar is back on this thread and posting and arguing with same guys who were dissing him. That's how real men behave. People like airmark would be thinking of committing suicide now. cheesy
It's not that serious boy. Don't take things too personal, the world isn't that serious. Hypertension nor be better disease to get o.

Airmark doesn't strike me as one who keeps malice - I Expect him to be back here with his usual Depay jibes. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
raumdeuter:
BAMIDELE ALLI

We keep losing these boys to England.

I'm so annoyed with Oliseh for not getting this guy.

I'm annoyed with myself too sha, cos if my boy ever goes Professional, I would slap him even he dares consider playing for Super Eagles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
chic2pimp:

Look at how the three lions are dealing with the lads that thoroughly outplayed you lot

How many times do I tell you that some teams are friendly champions while some win the real championship

England would be flawlessin qualifiers only to reach tournament and they are opened up like Ashi

Or Arsenal that dominate pre season, win trebles in pre season and get wasted in real season

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.