Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8725534 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
dubylhover:

hehehe...make him go hire jack bauer self...gigsy isn't experienced..I'd rather have lvg still that giggsy....I PERSONALLY still think Rooney should b sold as well for us to really become elite once more,cos hes no more deadly as a striker neither does he have d technicality of a no 10..i really think hes exhausted and peaked since

Its unfortunate that rooney cant be sold easily, the compensation fee will hit ManUtd hard... So no other choice than to hold onto him..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
bigkesh:

Fellaini is not a key player
Benitez didn't choose Bale over Ronaldo
The same people who disagreed with Jose about Casillas are the same ones who wanted him out 3 months after Jose's departure... He saw it earlier than everyone else,that was his only fault...

Since Mata joined your team what have you won??
Is it trophies you want or a Son-in-law ??

You guys are the ones who want Rooney out,is Rooney not the 'keyest' figure in the dressing room??
What exactly do you want?

Lets take it one at a time,
Firstly, no one gives a damnn about fellaini..
Benitez made it clear that he'll build his own madrid team around bale, bale was the only player rumored to be unhappy at benitez sack.. ronaldo was probably throwing a party at such news grin

Mou killed Casillas career by benching him for such a long time just in a bid to prove whose boss.. you know fully well that there's a high probabilty of a player never coming back to his best after a longtime on the sidelines..

Only Mata cant win trophies for ManUtd, he's not Messi or Ronaldo, even these two have their tag team, MSN & BBC ..

Rooney is holding ManU by the neck due to his contract details, terminating or selling him at a cheap price would result in ManU paying a high compensation fee that would affect them financially..

What we want is a coach that would clearly understand his players and not start unneccessary disputes with players and management...
In MY OPINION, giggs would fit in well... R.Madrid is currently enjoying Zizu... they loved Ancelotti, its only that stupid Perez that wanted him out so as to bring in his choice Benitez angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Van Gaal was history the moment Manchester City announced Guardiola as their coach for next season. Keeping Van Gaal while Pep was at City wouldhave seen us fall further behind Cityin the pecking order. We needed to sign a strong personality ascoach and Mourinho is the onlyone that fits the bill. He will give Guardiola a run for his money and is in tune with modern coaching trends. He will not be intimidated by any coach and is theonly personality capable of winning the league with this present poor team except for the retired Sir Alex.
Giggsy should wait for his time because he os a future Manchester United coach but inexperienced. Going with Giggs would belike going back to the David Moyes era of trial by error.
I don't like or love Jose Mourinho but I feel he is the only one who can put Unitedback on the trophy trail for now. All I want fornow is to see United back on top. Jose is the man for the job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Van Gaal was history the moment Manchester City announced Guardiola as their coach for next season. Keeping Van Gaal while Pep was at City wouldhave seen us fall further behind Cityin the pecking order. We needed to sign a strong personality ascoach and Mourinho is the onlyone that fits the bill. He will give Guardiola a run for his money and is in tune with modern coaching trends. He will not be intimidated by any coach and is theonly personality capable of winning the league with this present poor team except for the retired Sir Alex.
Giggsy should wait for his time because he os a future Manchester United coach but inexperienced. Going with Giggs would belike going back to the David Moyes era of trial by error.
I don't like or love Jose Mourinho but I feel he is the only one who can put Unitedback on the trophy trail for now. All I want fornow is to see United back on top. Jose is the man for the job.

shikena....I've told people guardiola helped us by going to man city,if not we wud b stuck with lvg....at least when mou spends,we know that we wud see d result
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol.. I can't believe some Man Utd fans really want Giggs to take over. 'Give him a chance' Lmao! Man utd is not a team of giving chances!! We recently tried that with Moyes and LvG, look where it's landed us. I don't even want Poch here, if Man City are getting Pep and Chelsea are lining for another experienced manager, i dont see any sense in 'Giving Giggs or any fvcking person chances!' i dont even give a flying fvck about youth anymore, all we want is trophies! FFS why can't y'all see this? We're gradually turning into Liverpool, from England great to Top 4 seekers.. No way!

Only Jose Mourinho can guarantee us success, heck, even if Diego simone or Ancelloti were available i won't want any one of them.. He can even sell Martial and De Gea for all i care, we need to start winning, we need trophies damn it!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
dubylhover:

shikena....I've told people guardiola helped us by going to man city,if not we wud b stuck with lvg....at least when mou spends,we know that we wud see d result

Sticking with Van Gaal or appointing Giggs will keep United in a position of stagnation.
Except we are deceiving ourselves the only way forward isto appoint Mourinho or reappoint Alex Ferguson by luring him out of retirement.
It is not rocket science.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
SetrakusRa:
Lol.. I can't believe some Man Utd fans really want Giggs to take over. 'Give him a chance' Lmao! Man utd is not a team of giving chances!! We recently tried that with Moyes and LvG, look where it's landed us. I don't even want Poch here, if Man City are getting Pep and Chelsea are lining for another experienced manager, i dont see any sense in 'Giving Giggs or any fvcking person chances!' i dont even give a flying fvck about youth anymore, all we want is trophies! FFS why can't y'all see this? We're gradually turning into Liverpool, from England great to Top 4 seekers.. No way!

Only Jose Mourinho can guarantee us success, heck, even if Diego simone or Ancelloti were available i won't want any one of them.. He can even sell Martial and De Gea for all i care, we need to start winning, we need trophies damn it!!

All I want is United back on top of the pile winning trophies and I don't care how we do it,even if we have to sell Mata,whom I respect but I feel is too lightweight.
We must get tough. We can not afford to go another season chasing scraps which is what we are doing right now with Van Gaal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Caveatemptor:

All I want is United back on top of the pile winning trophies and I don't care how we do it,even if we have to sell Mata,whom I respect but I feel is too lightweight.
We must get tough. We can not afford to go another season chasing scraps which is what we are doing right now with Van Gaal.

WORD! We're even fortunate Mou is available.

Imagine Mou with £300M with full control on transfers? At the very least, we should expect a trophy in 2 years. He can off-load mata, ion care. And another thing is, after what Lvg did to Valdes and Di Maria and their recent comments on media, i don't see him attracting any top player again, no top player would come to OT only for him to feature for U21s. Plus, how can you spend over £300m btw 2 seasons and still have Fellaini spearheading the attack of a club like Utd? Borthwick-Jackson as LB in top matches vs Chelsea? Nah! Van Gaal aint the right man.

Am not a fan of Mou, but he's the man for the job. We've seen some super managers moving to EPL lately (Liverpool - Jurgen Kloop, Man City - Pep, Chelsea - pontentially Conte, even Leicester City has Ranieri). And you want to stick with LvG or appoint Pochettino or Giggs for Utd?? Hahaha, goodluck with that!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pep,Jose,Pochettino,Simeone,Wenger, Koeman,Ranieri......And you want to ' test' Giggs or Biggs

By the time the result of that test is out,you will be out of top 10.....sure thing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Rio Ferdinand thinks Manchester United would be taking a risk if they appointed Ryan Giggs as their next manager. Louis van Gaal's position as United boss has come under scrutiny in recent weeks after his team slipped down the Premier League table after exiting the Champions League. Jose Mourinho has been tipped to succeed Van Gaal if he is sacked and Giggs, who is the Dutchman's assistant, has also been mentioned as a possible successor. Ferdinand, who played alongside Giggs for 12 years, acknowledges the Welshman would stick to the club's long-founded traditions of playing attractive football and bringing through youth players. But he also concedes it would be a gamble appointing someone with no long-term managerial experience. "Jose Mourinho's name is getting mentioned. If you want someone whose got a career track record in winning in the Premier League and various other countries, then he's that guy," Ferdinand told NDTV. "But if you want someone who understands the philosophy, whose respectful of the philosophy, who identifies with the fans, knows the place inside out, who's going to be a bigger risk, then Ryan Giggs is that guy." Ferdinand won the Premier League six times during a successful 12-year spell under Sir Alex Ferguson. The defender played alongside some of the most revered names in the club's history like Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Scholes, David Beckham and Ruud van Nistelrooy. Together they played some of the most exhilarating football in decades, but now United are playing for more conservative football and Ferdinand does not like it. "From when I left, I knew it would be difficult. But I expected more," said Ferdinand, who made 455 appearances for the club. "I expected us to make a bigger change under the new manager but it just hasn't gone as well as we would have liked. "I think the biggest problem today is the style of football. If you speak to anybody, that's the biggest problem for people. "They can understand not winning sometimes, but if you play the right way, the philosophy that everyone has come to expect from Manchester United, then people will be more accommodated. But that has not been the case." Van Gaal has hit out at the media on several occasions after reports emerged of United making contact with Mourinho. But Ferdinand insists the former Ajax, Bayern Munich and Barcelona coach should be used to such criticism after 25 years in management. "If you are the current manager of Manchester United, or any football club and your name is being touted about getting the sack and about people getting put in, it's definitely not nice to hear," he said. "But that's the industry we are in and that happens. You can't say I don't like it, you're here, this is what you have been doing for years and that's the way it is so you have got to accept it."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:

stat no get opinion,na this same stat after further processing on the page before this one put Suarez on top but you dismiss am as crap.
the debate for the best striker at the moment na non discussion all this back and forth na waste of time.

There is no stat that puts Suarez over those guys. That is rating, which anyone can do. There is a difference between stats and rating. Stats are straight forward.

As of now, it takes Benzema fewer minutes on the pitch to score than Suarez. Ibrahimovic and Bale are also ahead of Suarez. This is a verifiable fact and scientifically proven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2016
airmark:

It seems you and raumdeuter have something in common. No wahala, what i know is no real madrid fan will prefer benzema to suarez at present, except a senseless and blind fan. Even you will prefer suarez in your man utd team.

Stop changing and dancing, stay on the line of argument. We are not discussing the value of the players, but their stats so far this season. Suarez could be more valuable but at the moment he is trailing the other guys in stats.

When Berbertov won the golden boot, he wasn't the most valuable striker in Europe, not even in the EPL. Fernado Tores was far more valuable striker. But Berbertov was a better scorer than Tores that season.

As of today, Benzema is a better scorer than Suarez. It might change tomorrow. Please enlighten yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

There is no stat that puts Suarez over those guys. That is rating, which anyone can do. There is a difference between stats and rating. Stats are straight forward.

As of now, it takes Benzema fewer minutes on the pitch to score than Suarez. Ibrahimovic and Bale are also ahead of Suarez. This is a verifiable fact and scientifically proven.
so this no be science abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Make u free that guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:

This is rating.

Again, you are using total score.

* Show us who leads in goalscoring per minutes played.

* Show us who leads in attacking score in per minutes played.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2016
ollah1:

Make u free that guy.

He doesn't know what get is doing? He is slowing us total. He should show us goals as per minutes played.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Don't mind elampiro , only whoscored is credible to him, the one that made his Rooney man of the match. Benzema has 19 goals with 1 assist, Suarez has 20 goals with 6 assists. That means nothing to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016

Raumdeuter you are right. Look at what supposed football analysts are doing, total attacking ratings instead of per minutes played. I have challenged them to give us goals per minutes played using their own website.

You are trying arguing with these kind of people. Football followers who can't differentiate between goals per minutes and total goals.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2016
airmark:

Don't mind elampiro , only whoscored is credible to him, the one that made his Rooney man of the match. Benzema has 19 goals with 1 assist, Suarez has 20 goals with 6 assists. That means nothing to him.

Now you go round circles. My argument has been very clear.

Bale and Ibrahimovic >>>> Suarez (in goals, Assists, dribbling, chances created)

Benzema >>>>Suarez (in goals) .

So whoscored was right to drop Suarez from that chart which gave birth to this argument.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

Bale and Ibrahimovic >>>> Suarez (in goals, Assists, dribbling, chances created)

So whoscored was right to drop Suarez from tty that chart which gave birth to this argument.

Madrid fans even disagree with you. Btw, we have heard everything u said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

Raumdeuter you are right. Look at what supposed football analysts are doing, total attacking ratings instead of per minutes played. I have challenged them to give us goals per minutes played using their own website.

You are trying arguing with these kind of people. Football followers who can't differentiate between goals per minutes and total goals.

What's benzema's goal per Minute aggregate against Barcelona , Villarreal, ath Madrid, Seville, Bilbao , Valencia and compare it to Suarez against real Madrid and the other teams listed . Come back and tell us, I'm waiting. You are comparing a striker whose most goals are taps in to Suarez. No wonder you always hail Rooney even when he was playing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2016
ollah1:

Madrid fans even disagree with you. Btw, we have heard everything u said.

We have different types of fans. We have uninformed fans, we have illiterate fans, etc. Have you visited a view centre before? Some fans don't know what makes an offside, some don't know how much of the ball has to cross the line for a goal to be awarded. Some call the player in the CAM number 8 while they call CM number 10. Some Chelsea fans pronounce Hazard as Izal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
airmark:

What's benzema's goal per Minute aggregate against Barcelona , Villarreal, ath Madrid, Seville, Bilbao , Valencia and compare it to Suarez against real Madrid and the other teams listed . Come back and tell us, I'm waiting. You are comparing a striker whose most goals are taps in to Suarez. No wonder you always hail Rooney even when he was playing rubbish.

Go away with this your jarakpanu analysis. Suarez plays closer to the goal and shoots from close range than he has ever done.

Benzema goals are well spread. He has scored against Bilbao, A. Madrid, Valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
lekkie073:
Rio Ferdinand thinks Manchester United would be
taking a risk if they appointed Ryan Giggs as their
next manager.
Louis van Gaal's position as United boss has come
under scrutiny in recent weeks after his team slipped
down the Premier League table after exiting the
Champions League.
Jose Mourinho has been tipped to succeed Van Gaal
if he is sacked and Giggs, who is the Dutchman's
assistant, has also been mentioned as a possible
successor.
Ferdinand, who played alongside Giggs for 12 years,
acknowledges the Welshman would stick to the club's
long-founded traditions of playing attractive football
and bringing through youth players.
But he also concedes it would be a gamble
appointing someone with no long-term managerial
experience.
"Jose Mourinho's name is getting mentioned. If you
want someone whose got a career track record in
winning in the Premier League and various other
countries, then he's that guy," Ferdinand told NDTV.
"But if you want someone who understands the
philosophy, whose respectful of the philosophy,
who identifies with the fans, knows the place inside
out, who's going to be a bigger risk, then Ryan
Giggs is that guy."
Ferdinand won the Premier League six times during
a successful 12-year spell under Sir Alex Ferguson.
The defender played alongside some of the most
revered names in the club's history like Giggs,
Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Scholes, David Beckham
and Ruud van Nistelrooy.
Together they played some of the most exhilarating
football in decades, but now United are playing for
more conservative football and Ferdinand does not
like it.
"From when I left, I knew it would be difficult. But I
expected more," said Ferdinand, who made 455
appearances for the club.
"I expected us to make a bigger change under the
new manager but it just hasn't gone as well as we
would have liked.
"I think the biggest problem today is the style of
football. If you speak to anybody, that's the biggest
problem for people.
"They can understand not winning sometimes, but if
you play the right way, the philosophy that
everyone has come to expect from Manchester
United, then people will be more accommodated. But
that has not been the case."
Van Gaal has hit out at the media on several
occasions after reports emerged of United making
contact with Mourinho.
But Ferdinand insists the former Ajax, Bayern
Munich and Barcelona coach should be used to
such criticism after 25 years in management.
"If you are the current manager of Manchester
United, or any football club and your name is being
touted about getting the sack and about people
getting put in, it's definitely not nice to hear," he
said.
"But that's the industry we are in and that happens.
You can't say I don't like it, you're here, this is
what you have been doing for years and that's the
way it is so you have got to accept it."

Ok oo.. let mou take over, time will tell... he should just free Mata abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

So whoscored was right to drop Suarez from that chart which gave birth to this argument.

Your whoscored only dropped Suarez for ibrahimovic. They did nt drop him for benzema. He leads others in goals in La liga. As an attacker squawka n whoscored state
Suarez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>benzema

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
chidexxy007:

Seriously, it baffles me too.
Maybe its because he does it with a less fancied team.
I'm not one to criticize a coach for his approach to the game, I saw mou's Madrid play great footie so i don't get you point to be honest...
FYI i'd be cool with mou as our next boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

This is rating.

Again, you are using total score.

* Show us who leads in goalscoring per minutes played.

* Show us who leads in attacking score in per minutes played.
am tired of this yan
the people who gave that attacking score did they ignore this goal/min stuff you keep posting before posting that attacking score ?
or I suppose dem dream up that number
airmark who must have been wounded by a barca fans sometime in his life can't even make this argument,Madrid fans can't make this argument
I still don't know why you're doing this.
if this is an attempt to not follow the crowd, you should know the same crowd that hails an intelligent non conformer also give people with crazy opinion a wide berth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2016
airmark:

Your whoscored only dropped Suarez for ibrahimovic. They did nt drop him for benzema. In fact they rated him above every other attackers in La liga. As an attacker squawka n whoscored state
Suarez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>benzema

Benzema >>>>>>> Suarez in goals. I have never deviated from this.

Suarez is only ahead of Benzema because he doesn't get substituted. A player with 90 mins will rate higher than someone who comes in to play the last 12 mins or forced out early with an injury.

Take your eyes to the bottom part of the chart, Benzema rated higher without substitutions. Suarez should be ashamed because he doesn't get substituted as much as Benzema. The more 90 mins you play, the more your whoscored ratings go up.

FW: Benzema 7.94
FW: Suarez 7.91

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2016
SIRcumalot:

am tired of this yan
the people who gave that attacking score did they ignore this goal/min stuff you keep posting before posting that attacking score ?
or I suppose dem dream up that number
airmark who must have been wounded by a barca fans sometime in his life can't even make this argument,Madrid fans can't make this argument
I still don't know why you're doing this.
if this is an attempt to not follow the crowd, you should know the same crowd that hails an intelligent non conformer also give people with crazy opinion a wide berth.

It is you who don't know how to sort the result. The aplication had a box you can check (tick) and it gives you result per 90 metrics, another gives you total results, another average per game. There are three box for three different results. If you want total goals, you get the comparison. If it's per minutes, you can also get the comparison.

You should be working with per 90 metrics.

Look at the box, that's where you filter your results.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

It is you who don't know how to sort the result. The aplication had a box you can check (tick) and it gives you result per 90 metrics, another gives you total results, another average per game. There are three box for three different results. If you want total goals, you get the comparison. If it's per minutes, you can also get the comparison.

You should be working with per 90 metrics.

Look at the box, that's where you filter your results.
I just copy what I saw from the other page
and I don't understand why I should pick something that strength your opinion and weakens mine if anything this prove my original point that you can use stats in a manner that suit you.
vardy probably has better numbers than aguero nobody go say vardy na the better player.
you want to go on believing Benzema and IBRA dey better than suarez is alright by me.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
I like d way everybody(especially United fans) has ignored dis elampiro-airmark argument. Boys don dey get sense for here.

Since Sunday angry

When two of u are tired(which i know ll neva happen), una go park well!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
elampiro:

Benzema >>>>>>> Suarez in goals. I have never deviated from this.

Suarez is only ahead of Benzema because he doesn't get substituted. A player with 90 mins will rate higher than someone who comes in to play the last 12 mins or forced out early with an injury.

Take your eyes to the bottom part of the chart, Benzema rated higher without substitutions. Suarez should be ashamed because he doesn't get substituted as much as Benzema. The more 90 mins you play, the more your whoscored ratings go up.

FW: Benzema 7.94
FW: Suarez 7.91

What makes a striker gets substituted than the other ? You don't substitute a performing player every now and then. This is even enough to let you know you are getting it all wrong. Should we blame Suarez for benzema not having enough game time ? You can play two games and have two goals that does nt mean you are better than a player with 6 in 8. Depay was the highest goal scorer in Dutch league but wjnaldum was chosen deservedly as the best player in Dutch league. Your whoscored rates Suarez as a better striker to benzema why can't you just keep it mute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2653) (2654) (2655) (2656) (2657) (2658) (2659) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m), Puntingnoob, Lana1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.