Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729110 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:

I told initially i didn't want to have this argument but you said i should go on. Now i proved exactly what i meant and you are going south. Sorry if i misrepresented what you said wrongly or i but i addressed your major point.
In regards to your last statement, I ain't got any probs with you. Infact, the reverse is the case here. It's either you have a probs with me, or you just think you can outsmart or out-intelligent (lol) everyone out there. I have seen enough of this to make this assertion. Maybe you need to have a retrospect of how you react to things and also indulge in an introspection on how to better handle such subsequently.

Again, I don't have any issue with the park the bus ish. My initial argument wasn't even to stigmatise anyone (Mourinho or Simeone) with the park-the-bus whatever... I was only being objective with my view taking into full consideration Simeone's budget and also a statement about Mourinho not parking the bus in his second stint. If it weren't for these, I wouldn't have gotten in the argument at first.

So, I ain't got any ish with you bruv. But then, this is my observation about you, and i hope you take it in good faith. You are so obsessed with raumdeuter that anyone who subscribes to his idea or argument at any point becomes his so-called 'follow-follow' regardless whether the person was right or not. If this were not the case, you and I wouldn't have been on this. I guess if I had quoted someone else, you wouldn't have jumped on me so fiercely with your 'I'll expose you blah blah blah' but because it was DK, then your tentacles got up so fast that you didn't take cognizance of my post and hence didn't grasp the idea behind it.

This is my view, and so I might be wrong. But like I said, if only you had taken some more seconds to understand what I posted, you would have comprehended it and avoided this sorta merry-go-round, but I guess you seeing Dayo's moniker, your blood just boil once, you just wan chop me raw be that.cheesy

Anywayz, it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Guys on here pls vote a fellow united supporter..
Vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mysticgal(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Odunharry:
Guys on here pls vote a fellow united supporter..
Vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016
Vote Mystically
Vote Mysticsense
Vote Mysticgal.
And guys, vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity. Vote Mysticgal

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
dmcdad, Kagawa10, Eastbay, MrTA( m ), GBR1( m ), dopeJemi
na beg we de beg o..Pls Guys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Odunharry:
dmcdad, Kagawa10, Eastbay,
MrTA( m ), GBR1( m ), dopeJemi

na beg we de beg o..Pls Guys
Bros, I am an old man o.

make my madam no catch me. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
a lot of noise around this Renato Sanchez guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eastbay:

Bros, I am an old man o.

make my madam no catch me. grin
lol.. na to just click like if the contest start.. no fear and cause for alarm sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who these girls wan epp sef? LoL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:
a lot of noise around this Renato Sanchez guy.
I read there's serious interest in him. Rumor has it that even SAF voiced an approval.

I haven't seen him play tho, perhaps those who's seen him can chip in on his strengths or weaknesses.
nyroads, if there's any truth/success in negotiations, let's hope he's another Martial in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
SailorXY:

I read there's serious interest in him. Rumors has it that even SAF voiced an approval.

I haven't seen him play tho, perhaps those who's seen him can chip in on his strengths or weaknesses.
nyroads, if there's any truth/success in negotiations, let's hope he's another Martial in midfield.
It seems it's already a done deal.. Including one Gomes from Valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
GBR1:
No one is debating who coined the term or it's origin here. It's irrelevant and when he used the term it wasn't to describe how his teams play but it was used to label the opposition team he faced then

Goals scored is one very effective way to measure or determine team's gameplay, strength or position. It's no coincidence that the teams with most goals or the best attacking teams are almost always in top position of the table.
You are clearly confused and misguided here. It's one thing to attack, and it's another to attack effectively. Arsenal only does the former coupled with consideration possession stats and they are labelled an attacking team albeit they are a poor man attacking club. Man city or Tottenham's attack obviously have performed better than Arsenal's this season and you're even an Arsenal fan; it's normal for you to sound biased and appear deluded. Also Leceister have fewer goals than Man city or Tottenham so stop telling lies as facts. I don't even know why i quoted this nonsense you posted.
Jose plays counter-attacking football, same as Simeone. Counter-attacking football is a defensive minded tactic.

You do not need to insult to drive your point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Odunharry:

lol.. na to just click like if the contest start.. no fear and cause for alarm sir
Dat na the beginning of my wahala.
Simple click.

Madam is a nairalander grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Spy360:

Jose plays counter-attacking football, same as Simeone. Counter-attacking football is a defensive minded tactic.
Majority of the games (for example in the league) are played against lesser opposition teams where Jose's teams don't necessary play counter-attacking football and have considerable possession stat. A few big games against top opposition where he gets more defensive does not make his actual football style counter attacking.

You do not need to insult to drive your point.
Please point out the insult i directed at you. I have been very patient in explaining to you and it would do you a whole lot of good to appreciate this instead of telling lies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Renato sanches? Hope he's not gonna be another merefish..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ishilove:
[/i] grin
Check your mail.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
^^^^^ the Lad is valued €60m! That's hell of a Money for a Teenager!
I've watched his Clip on YouTube, but I'm kinda not convinced he worth the valuation and the hypes! Nothing is spectacular about him from the clips I watched!
Tielesman (an 18yrs old Belgian) is playing better than him, in my opinion though!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Blastfinito:

Check your mail.
Cheiii!! I've seen it. My heart is doing me gim gim. You silver tongued devil, you. Oya lemme reply cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
The money quoted will get Kante with balance and sure of what we purchased?

Central midfield is not where you experiment with kids

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eastbay:
Dat na the beginning of my wahala. Simple click.
Madam is a nairalander grin grin
lol.. na click na, not pm.. Abi she de contest for Miss Nairaland too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2016
chrisley024:

make we see kAnte for another season before we buy am,
THE FA go soon test Kante especially,and everybody for Leicester city for bAnned substance.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

THE FA go soon test Kante especially,and everybody for Leicester city for bAnned substance.
Bros so you no trust these guys ?cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:15am On Apr 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Kante na the real deal joor... the bobo dominated Ligue 1 with regards to interceptions for two straight seasons plus I have seen enough of him at Leicester!

I dey feel your point sha... make e nor go be like One ninja by the name.... Eric Djemba Djemba

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Odunharry:

lol.. na click na, not pm..
Abi she de contest for Miss Nairaland too
grin
Abeg na.

Ok will click. Any yawa, na your email go suffer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2016
GBR1:

Bros so you no trust these guys ?cheesy
not all of them but vardy and kante,na those two I suspect pass.
olabode89 say Kante Don good before but I still think we should wait a season the price difference no go much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you wan wait 1 full season before you buy kante ,but you wan spend 60mil on Sanchez?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Sanchez is a higher risk; he's more expensive, unproven and most guys that have watched his video clips say he doesn't worth both the price and hype. He hasn't even played a full season I think.
We're also not promoting our youths if we keep buying youngsters from other clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2016
harry redknapp set to take over as super eagles manager....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
fcbonsai:
harry redknapp set to take over as super eagles manager....
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Dadehmola:
grin grin grin

As usual, this bros is getting his aŕse handed to him on a plate.

Dayokanu is just a slight upgrade on Kagawa10 /Spy360 jare!!
You are a fool for tagging me!
It's not a problem of mine that you're an imbecilee you know!
Low cerebral eediot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
GBR1:
No one is debating who coined the term or it's origin here. It's irrelevant and when he used the term it wasn't to describe how his teams play but it was used to label the opposition team he faced then

Goals scored is one very effective way to measure or determine team's gameplay, strength or position. It's no coincidence that the teams with most goals or the best attacking teams are almost always in top position of the table.
You are clearly confused and misguided here. It's one thing to attack, and it's another to attack effectively. Arsenal only does the former coupled with consideration possession stats and they are labelled an attacking team albeit they are a poor man attacking club. Man city or Tottenham's attack obviously have performed better than Arsenal's this season and you're even an Arsenal fan; it's normal for you to sound biased and appear deluded. Also Leceister have fewer goals than Man city or Tottenham so stop telling lies as facts. I don't even know why i quoted this nonsense you posted.
I don't really get this argument ish!
Do Mourinho tends to park the bus? Yes!
Do Simeone tends to do likewise with his team? Yes!
As per the number of goals scored or not. That depends on the quality and the effectiveness of the forwards in the team.
Till date, the problem of Arsenal has been the lack of quality forwards to effectively dispatch the ball into the net. As a matter of fact, Ozil has created the most chances in the league this season yet Arsenal has failed to capitalise on this as a result of their average strikers! That you can't compare to Kane at Spurs, Vardy at Leicester, Even Cristiano and Benzema at Madrid under Mourinho.
All this argument na wash!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
lordfalcao:
you wan wait 1 full season before you buy kante ,but you wan spend 60mil on Sanchez?
when me and you talk that one? cheesy
only said I dey hear noise about the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
chrisley024:

Exactly!
Couple with the fact that kid, Renato or whatever is average.
This is a player who's agility and control under pressure is rubbish and these are skills that can't be learned at older age. You either have it or not and as you grow older, this skills tends to even diminish as seen in Scholes, Xavi, Rooney etc. Passing could be improved but ball contol and agility can't ever be improved.
The boy just look like a bully who uses his strength on the ball but against a highly tactical midfield like Bayern, even vs Porto and Lisbon, he looks pathetic, constantly losing the ball under little pressure. What happens when he's tightly marked? Even the young Perreira has a better technique than this boy.
Abeg! Make this Benfica club no mugu us like they did with Chelsea and City with their average players like Mangala and Ramires who they hyped like the best thing since slice bread and sold of for millions of squids. How about Gaitan the gift that keeps giving?
Yeye club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.