Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8755000 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

And you guys keep blaming Arsenal for your bleeped up season... I'll just chill till you guys are out of the champions league before I unleash the devil on you lot...

You people no dey even get shame. You come here trolling us when in fact the last time Arsenal won the league Leicester gained promotion to EPL (2003/04), got relegated to the Championship same season. Spent four years (2004/08) in Championship and got relegated to League One (2008/09) . Gained promotion to Championship the following season (2009/10). Spent another five years (2009 - 14) in Championship before gaining promotion to EPL in 2014.
They spent half of their season (2014/15) in 20th battling to avoid relegation. And within a year of their survival they won the EPL while your team Arsenal has been shuttling between 3rd and 4th for 10years of the same period.

This year was supposed to be your year when all the big teams were down. What did your club do? They simply allowed Leicester snatched that opportunity away in broad day light and you are here trolling. SMH.

The UCL you are even talking about, what has been your achievement there since you`ve been qualifying? To mark register and get certificate of appearance.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:34am On May 03, 2016
tess1:

You people no dey even get shame. You come here trolling us when in fact the last time Arsenal won the league Leicester gained promotion to EPL (2003/04), got relegated to the Championship same season. Spent four years (2004/08) in Championship and got relegated to League One (2008/09) . Gained promotion to Championship the following season (2009/10). Spent another five years (2009 - 14) in Championship before gaining promotion to EPL in 2014.
They spent half of their season (2014/15) in 20th battling to avoid relegation. And within a year of their survival they won the EPL while your team Arsenal has been shuttling between 3rd and 4th for 10years of the same period.

This year was supposed to be your year when all the big teams were down. What did your club do? They simply allowed Leicester snatched that opportunity away in broad day light and you are here trolling. SMH.

The UCL you are even talking about, what has been your achievement there since you`ve been qualifying? To mark register and get certificate of appearance.

Choiiii ...!

See as world people wickets? Lol...!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2016
chrisley024:
Blame Arsenal for our season? Who did?
The only blame was from a gayner's fan on United and Chelsea for not beating Leicester which he claimed denied them the title.

The way you dey shout the CL as if you'll go pass round 16 before Everton win their own league.

Lmao... see you at the champions league mate... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2016
tess1:

See epistle... dem swear for your club make dem no win league... or to win league dey tire person...? If Arsenal won't lift it... what's stopping manure...?! Your twenty years dey load... make we dey watch...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:54am On May 03, 2016
But on another note, why did Chelshit carry the last night game on their heads like ewa agoyin & being all cheesy wheezy @ full time? It wasn't as if they were playing for anything really...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:27am On May 03, 2016
tess1:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:28am On May 03, 2016
Irony of life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:
But on another note, why did Chelshit carry the last night game on their heads like ewa agoyin & being all cheesy wheezy @ full time? It wasn't as if they were playing for anything really...
Its spurs, a London derby. They would be a disgrace if they just layed down and took it. If any team wants to win the title. They should go an collect it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

See epistle... dem swear for your club make dem no win league... or to win league dey tire person...? If Arsenal won't lift it... what's stopping manure...?! Your twenty years dey load... make we dey watch...

We`ve been winning it even when the big teams were also ready to win it. Instead of your club to even use the opportunity of when the cats were not around........ to win it, you slept off and allowed Leicester City to steal your meat because you`re already accustomed to 3rd/4th. Kai, ko dara ki osi mo eyan lara o. When opportunity comes, you still believe you can`t make it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:18pm On May 03, 2016
SailorXY:

Bcuz na spurs we dey play n we needed to extend their 55years of waiting to win the league.

Abi u no see the way dem carry fight come meet us for we ground
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
tess1:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
2 more games and this atrocious excuse of a season ll be over. I just dey vex for no particular reason since yesterday night.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
MrTA:

Its spurs, a London derby. They would be a disgrace if they just layed down and took it. If any team wants to win the title. They should go an collect it.
I'm not saying anyone should win on a platter of gold. My point is that nobody actually won the game it ended in a draw with Chelshit not exactly needing the point. Everyone could have moved on after the final whistle as usual but there were great hallelujah shouts from every corner.
Anyway e get as e be to me tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2016
Leicester aren't winning shît next season. Europe is where they'll exposed. They'll be lucky if they even finish anywhere near the top 6 sef...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Leicester aren't winning shît next season. Europe is where they'll exposed. They'll be lucky if they even finish anywhere near the top 6 sef...
na so Nottingham forest do during d late 70s....they were even additionally lucky to win the European cup too....after that, where r they todaygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
tongue
bad belle Is allowed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 03, 2016
lekkie073:
na so Nottingham forest do during d late 70s....they were even additionally lucky to win the European cup too....after that, where r they todaygrin
I swear. Nottingham, Leeds, Blackburn.....

And this is not even the late 70s. Football is a different ball game now than what it was then. Leicester will be lucky if they even see teaspoon win next season.

I'm only happy Arsenal & City didn't get to win d league. But i'm actually pained fûcking Leicester are the ones winning it. If a team from relegation can win d league in two yrs, then what stopped LVG from winning it in his 2nd yr in charge with all that money he's spent. And yet, there's no real hope of them sacking dat useless man after this season. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

tongue
bad belle Is allowed.
And u're a Leicester fan now?? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:56pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
And u're a Leicester fan now?? shocked
enough philosophy for me I wan go chop pizza with raneri.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I'd rather wait till then.
I was one of those who wrote them off, even when it was obvious they were going to win the title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
No matter where they finish, they'll still look down at united on the table. Take that to a safety deposit box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2016
Eastbay:

I'd rather wait till then.
I was one of those who wrote them off, even when it was obvious they were going to win the title.
I neva doubted them. Especially after we dre them at their stadium. Fact is they had everything going their war this season. They got knocked out early in the FA Cup and CoC. No midweek European matches. Meaning no fatigue and less injuries. They've practically only had EPL matches to play all season. They've been very lucky and consistent this season. But nxt season is when their luck will run out....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I neva doubted them. Especially after we dre them at their stadium. Fact is they had everything going their war this season. They got knocked out early in the FA Cup and CoC. No midweek European matches. Meaning no fatigue and less injuries. They've practically only had EPL matches to play all season. They've been very lucky and consistent this season. But nxt season is when their luck will run out....

Will u keep quiet and stop littering Nairaland upandan with this nonsense!!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

No matter where they finish, they'll still look down at united on the table. Take that to a safety deposit box.
And no matter where they finish, Vardy ll always have one more league trophy than ur entire starting 11. U can take dat wherever u wish....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I heard they played only 5 cup games. Including a replay.

They were fresh through out the season.
Even they themselves did not set out to win the title. I do not believe they did, especially since they barely survived last season.

I think their squad needs to be bigger. If they have strength in depth they will finish high. This title win doesn't place extra burden on them because it's a fairy tale and they are the underdog, even as league champs.

It will be interesting to see how they juggle the demands of Europe with defending their crown. Even Ranieri has admitted that next season the regulars will bounce back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
And no matter where they finish, Vardy ll always have one more league trophy than ur entire starting 11. U can take dat wherever u wish....
Fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 2:45pm On May 03, 2016

“I’m a coach, a manager who would
rather have some authority but every day the players can read about me being sacked, what do you think that does to my authority with my players as well? What do you think about the way they want to follow my advice when the coach is shown like a nobody?

“And I am not what the media is writing
because I am very arrogant, because I am one of the best managers in the world.

“I am happy to give the fans a final, but Their expectations are too high. We are in a period of transition. The players feel that. It’s not so easy.”

Louis van gaal....raking on football365.com

3 more games....................hopefully!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:27pm On May 03, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha see this one rotflmao. How many certificates of attendance have Arsenal collected?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
TheNonce:

“I’m a coach, a manager who would
rather have some authority but every day the players can read about me being sacked, what do you think that does to my authority with my players as well? What do you think about the way they want to follow my advice when the coach is shown like a nobody?

“And I am not what the media is writing
because I am very arrogant, because I am one of the best managers in the world.

“I am happy to give the fans a final, but Their expectations are too high. We are in a period of transition. The players feel that. It’s not so easy.”

Louis van gaal....raking on football365.com

3 more games....................hopefully!
Please stop quoting this dude abeg.
He makes me sad.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
lekkie073:

Bros no be the same thing at all.... Nottingham won the league and European Cup back to back... no be beans o

You call winning the European cup "lucky". Then it was a straight knockout competition for only champions of the various leagues, haba!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
see beef. Why are you always pained over other club's success huh. Hope nor be so you be for real life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 4:13pm On May 03, 2016
Hissexcellencie:

When he was in Bilbao, none of their players were capped for Spain & all of them were Spanish at the time due to their basque rules. Javi Martinez got called up the summer when he moved to Bayern. Even llorente & Aduriz who are the basque players (current or ex-bilbao) that have been capped for Spain can't form a majority. Even upon everything wey Iker munain play dem never still call am up. Even Martinez, Aduriz & Llorente self wey get caps BTW them e no reach 20 *correct me if I am wrong here* so don't put it down to him not being good enough as being why he is not capped.
I take it you no just like the guy at all hence the attacks. But I get the impression you are not well versed in football to judge him, or anyone for that matter either.
Lol! Wetin Iker Munian dey play? The player who never built on his performance and allowed the hype to get into his head after his breakout from the academy!
Where is Iker Munian today? Gone down the drain. Same way Herrera would have become an obscure player if our board hasn't be so foolish to make move on him when there are better creative spanish midfielder in the league like KoKe, Isco, Saul Niguez etc.
Also, it doesn't matter how many cap Martinez, Adruitz, Suaseata, Benat, Llorente has. What matters is they were called up and capped whereas Herrera was deemed not good enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.