Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8759258 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:08pm On May 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

Na you sabi.
As far as I'm concerned, majority of them has been the best in their position in the league this season.
Fuchs has been the best fullback!
Mahrez, the best winger!
Kante, the best central midfielder!
Vardy, second best striker to Kane!
Morgan and Huth has been one of the best defenders in the league!
What do you have to say to that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Where? In the league? Or for his team?
Where Messi dey then?
If you mean for his team, it's not surprising as he was their no 10.

That's why i said earlier that you know nothing about football. Though, not surprising because all that you do is to follow football matches through online reports.

Have we ever mentioned any stats in relation to La Liga as a whole since this argument started? You brought it up that he was shit for Bilbao in his last season and i brought out his rating by whoscored that he was Bilbao's best player that season. You said no, because whoscored ratings are shit because "Points are given for stats like Pass accuracy even if it was sideways like that of Herrera". But stats told us that you are a total liar because you didn't even know what through balls and key passes are and that it contributed to his high ratings. You already knew that he was their no 10 before saying he was awarded high rating by whoscored because of his sideway passes which was a total lie. This points to one thing that you don't know Herrera and you know nothing about pass analysis in football. I have proven that to you, so go and learn more before coming here.

Also, if you say Herrera as a no 10 for Bilbao was shit in his last season. Then you are also saying Athletico Bilbao that finished 4th on the table that season was shit as well.

As for Herrera in relative to the other players in La Liga in that season.

Stats make us know that Messi and Herrera had the same number of through balls. Messi too must be shit according to your logic. Only Isco and Fabregas had a higher number in the whole season in La Liga. What have you got to say to that? Stats have put you to shame once again in spite of the hatred you have for the guy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

Herrera was shite in his last season at Bilbao.
Manutd had no option than to sign him because of the agreement in the previous season.

We had not reached an agreement from the previous season. Do you have proof we did?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
Mike Chris Smalling with his players player of the year award besides Wayne rooney.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

And you guys keep blaming Arsenal for your bleeped up season... I'll just chill till you guys are out of the champions league before I unleash the devil on you lot...
Shut up sir!

You couldn't win the league even when the big boys are sick, when will you lift it then?

Nonsense.
You've won the premier league just three times, while new boys like Man city and Chelsea have won it two and four times respectively.

Look at someone on a 12 year drought talking baloney against a team who won just three years ago

Always remember say we nor be mate. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2016
Elxandre:

Shut up sir!

You couldn't win the league even when the big boys are sick, when will you lift it then?

Nonsense.
You've won the premier league just three times, while new boys like Man city and Chelsea have won it two and four times respectively.

Look at someone on a 12 year drought talking baloney against a team who won just three years ago

The bolded is why I don't talk football with some people... Good day to you sir...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
Kagawa10:

Na you sabi.
As far as I'm concerned, majority of them has been the best in their position in the league this season.
Fuchs has been the best fullback!
Mahrez, the best winger!
Kante, the best central midfielder!
Vardy, second best striker after Kane!
Morgan and Huth has been one of the best defenders in the league!
What do you have to say to that?
Fuchs best full back? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

The bolded is why I don't talk football with some people... Good day to you sir...
Look at you...
How many times have you won it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

He's actually correct bro.... check how many times you guys have won it since premier league inception in 1992 ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
GloryIsaac:

He's actually correct bro.... check how many times you guys have won it since premier league inception in 1992 ...

REALLY...?!

So... those that won the Euro Cup before the name change in 1990 didn't win anything...?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

REALLY...?!

So... those that won the Euro Cup before the name change in 1990 didn't win anything...?!
I obviously counted League titles won since the inception of the 'premier-league'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32am On May 04, 2016
iPopAlomo:

REALLY...?!

Dont get it twisted, he said Premier League.... just same as no team has lifted UCL back to back since its name was changed to UCL ....

Btw, those who won stuff before the name change won something but according to FA premier league, you guys record stands at 3 ....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On May 04, 2016
Elxandre:

Shut up sir!

Nonsense.

L
pls tell him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
Elxandre:

I obviously counted League titles won since the inception of the 'premier-league'.

We've won 3... Liverpool none... are they useless...?!

Between they are the second highest holder of the English league title...

Choose your next words carefully...

Cc: GloryIsaac
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Mehn! Spurs is full of kids that can't withstand pressure. A title contender getting 2 straight draws. Hahaha

Pochettino my äss

Dem really yab. Even when they met Leicester in January, they lost. I think it was even White Hart lane.

I was one of those who never thought Leicester could push this to the end. I was wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2016
I was so pained that Leicester won the league. Is the EPL trophy now so cheap?

However when you consider that Arsenal have been battling to win it since Henry left, you can still see that it is not cheap.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2016
SailorXY:
But on another note, why did Chelshit carry the last night game on their heads like ewa agoyin & being all cheesy wheezy @ full time? It wasn't as if they were playing for anything really...

I wonder.

Chelsea wants to own London alone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2016
SailorXY:
I'm not saying anyone should win on a platter of gold. My point is that nobody actually won the game it ended in a draw with Chelshit not exactly needing the point. Everyone could have moved on after the final whistle as usual but there were great hallelujah shouts from every corner.
Anyway e get as e be to me tho

Harry Kane said Chelsea celebrated as if they won the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2016
Kagawa10:

Wetin this one dey talk.
Whoscored rating is based on some unnecessary stats. Points are given for stats like Pass accuracy even if it was sideways like that of Herrera, long passing even it were unnecessary and predictable like that of Rooney, distance covered etc and all dem unnecessary stats and so-on.
I only visit there to check the stats of players and not their rating.
I'm sure Rojo was rated higher than Martial in the westham F.a cup match for his distance covered, endless crosses, pass accuracy etc. As a matter of fact, whoscored tends to rate player who tends to run more on the pitch for their distance covered. Doesn't matter whether they were useless or not while doing so.

Stop saying what you don't know.

Whoscored separate passes. A through final pass and a side way pass don't earn same mark. A needless long pass and a long pass that beat defenders don't earn same mark. A pass that lead to a shot earns its own mark (key pass) . The area of pass in the field is also important.

Clearance, last man Clearance, goal line Clearance have different marks. Dribbling in midfield and dribbling in opposition box have separate marks. Dribbling a last man to score a goal has more marks than scoring a tap-in.

Whoscored has weights for events based on their importance to result of a game, they came up with their criteria based on computer collation of events in football matches over years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2016
elampiro:

Whoscored separate passes. A through final pass and a side way pass don't earn same mark. A needless long pass and a long pass that beat defenders don't earn same mark. A pass that lead to a shot earns its own mark (key pass) . The area of pass in the field is also important.

Clearance, last man Clearance, goal line Clearance have different marks. Dribbling in midfield and dribbling in opposition box have separate marks. Dribbling a last man to score a goal has more marks than scoring a tap-in.

Whoscored has weights for events based on their importance to result of a game, they came up with their criteria based on computer collation of events in football matches over years.
it would be quite difficult to agree to this unless u have proof dat u r one of their statisticians grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:28am On May 04, 2016
elampiro:

Harry Kane said Chelsea celebrated as if they won the EPL.
They have themselves to blame for allowing Chelshit antics get to them. They just wasted all that extra time with anger. If they kept their cool they'd have still won the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 04, 2016
iPopAlomo:

We've won 3... Liverpool none... are they useless...?!

Between they are the second highest holder of the English league title...

Choose your next words carefully...

Cc: GloryIsaac

They are not useless, they have a UCL trophy to prove that, and it earns them respect..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 04, 2016
Why van gaal dae happy grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2016
^^The old man don shayo na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:07pm On May 04, 2016
see him mouth grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:15pm On May 04, 2016
tess1:

That's why i said earlier that you know nothing about football. Though, not surprising because all that you do is to follow football matches through online reports.

Have we ever mentioned any stats in relation to La Liga as a whole since this argument started? You brought it up that he was shit for Bilbao in his last season and i brought out his rating by whoscored that he was Bilbao's best player that season. You said no, because whoscored ratings are shit because "Points are given for stats like Pass accuracy even if it was sideways like that of Herrera". But stats told us that you are a total liar because you didn't even know what through balls and key passes are and that it contributed to his high ratings. You already knew that he was their no 10 before saying he was awarded high rating by whoscored because of his sideway passes which was a total lie. This points to one thing that you don't know Herrera and you know nothing about pass analysis in football. I have proven that to you, so go and learn more before coming here.

Also, if you say Herrera as a no 10 for Bilbao was shit in his last season. Then you are also saying Athletico Bilbao that finished 4th on the table that season was shit as well.

As for Herrera in relative to the other players in La Liga in that season.

Stats make us know that Messi and Herrera had the same number of through balls. Messi too must be shit according to your logic. Only Isco and Fabregas had a higher number in the whole season in La Liga. What have you got to say to that? Stats have put you to shame once again in spite of the hatred you have for the guy.
Lol!
What a double mouth!
I thought you mentioned that Herrera had the highest throughball made but now it's "only Fabregas and Isco made more than him". Yeye!
Gbr1 come and see your customer! This is the person you ought to keep monitoring inorder to boost your intelligence look rather than spinning others' posts.
Also, where have you been when I have been hammering on the no 10 role Herrera played in his last stint at Bilbao. As a matter of fact, he did little in that role, creating a meagre 1.6 key passes per game, not even up to 2!
What a disappointment!
ABegi, find some other player to defend. This is making you look bad.
This was how you kept embarrassing yourself on Morgan 'matter' the other day!
Abeg, swerve!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
elampiro:

Lol!
Ofcourse you would defend whoscored because otherwise, your love, Rooney would look bad for the rating constantly given to him for his needless predictable long ball!
Continue! More power to your elbow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
SailorXY:
Which won be your take though? Yeye!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
We need to find another forward to compliment Martial & Rashford in attack. Probably launch a stable 4-3-3 with 2 wide forwards for next season.

Januzaj can be given opportunities too, one cannot be too certain if Rashford will continue his form next term. It's not unheard of for young players to experience a second season slump.

Still I fully expect Memphis to be more serious on the pitch next season. He just has to be if he values his career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 1:41pm On May 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Fuchs best full back? undecided
Who's been better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
Kagawa10:

Who's been better?
Rose is the best LB in EPL this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.