Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

You should always take sometime to read your own written comments to yourself, you starting to sound like an A55 u know ?

You would make a brilliant psychologist. Keep it up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

You would make a brilliant psychologist. Keep it up.

I can help you reset your brain to its default mode you know ? when i become one! but as it is that i'm none yet, finding one for you would take like forever. Goodluck. And oh, this your "scummies" line is starting to sound 14 B.C.

Now run along, Mummy is calling you to come wash some plates

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

I can help you reset your brain to its default mode you know ? when i become one! but as it is that i'm none yet, finding one for you would take like forever. Goodluck. And oh, this your "scummies" line is starting to sound 14 B.C.

Now run along, Mummy is calling you to come wash some plates

Go play somewhere klootzaak. I am not in the mood to have you entertaining me with your infantile insults.

When you grow up from your mummy insult, come and engage me.

Till then, you are officially ignored. Scumtwat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

Go play somewhere klootzaak. I am not in the mood to have you entertaining me with your infantile insults.

When you grow up from your mummy insult, come and engage me.

Till then, you are officially ignored. Scumtwat.

Ooooohhh....I'm shivering grin grin grin grin Scumtwat, Scummies...what else ? Scumataki ? You are making people shake their head with pity displaying your maximum idiotic stupidity around this thread. You have never made any meaningful contribution here, rather you come here scream, yap, chorus and shout "Scummies" then run to the hole you crawl out from like a millipede looking for a housefly to feed with. Everyone sees you as a clown now. you are not so important. Afterall you are here to entertain us. Patagigan! grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
shocked

Manchester United are finally due to complete
the transfer of Paul Pogba this week but it
will cost almost £130m to complete.

The Daily Mail claim that the fee will be a
world-record £110m and that Manchester
United will also pay over £18m to agent Mino
Raiola. Add in almost £300,000 in wages, including bonuses and this is turning into a very expensive summer for Manchester United.

According to the Mail: "On Saturday, Juventus
agreed to pay Napoli £78m for striker Gonzalo
Higuain and there is a general acceptance from
the Italians that, if United agree to pay the
20 per cent bonus due to Raiola and Pogba,
which represents an additional £18.4m, they
will allow the 23-year-old to return to Old
Trafford."

www.dailymailfootball.com

_Shit just got really real.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOSE MOURINHO has vowed to win the title in one season.
By Alex Wood / Published 24th July 2016

The Portuguese took the reins at Old Trafford following Louis
van Gaal's sacking at the end of last season.
And the ex- Chelsea chief claims he's under no pressure from
United bigwigs - but he's determined to win the title in his
first season.
He told The Sun: "No ultimatum. No demands.
"Just tranquillity to play and work my three-year contract.
"The message from the owners and Mr Woodward was this — 'Get your three years, do your work, improve the team and bring us back where we belong during a three-year period'.
"My message was that I wanted to win the title in the first
season."
Mourinho also insists he will not hide behind Champions
League qualification.

He added: "I want to be champion. To say before the season
starts that the top four is the target?
"The top four is not the target. We want to play to be
champions.
"If during the season we realise the points difference doesn't
allow us to fight for the title, we are going to establish a new
title and when you can't be champion the next target is to
finish top four.
"But day one, I don't want to hide behind a bad season or
no Champions League football to say we want to finish top
four."

culled from dailystar

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
lekkie073:

first season.
"The message from the owners and Mr Woodward was this — 'Get your three years, do your work, improve the team and bring us back where we belong during a three-year period'.
season."
League qualification.

champions.
finish top four.
four."

culled from dailystar

Interesting.... I like this!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
See Nyashnal fans talking like they can afford Martial.
Tell Wenger to pay money now he start bidding £50,000,001m

Awon olodos!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

Ooooohhh....I'm shivering grin grin grin grin Scumtwat, Scummies...what else ? Scumataki ? You are making people shake their head with pity displaying your maximum idiotic stupidity around this thread. You have never made any meaningful contribution here, rather you come here scream, yap, chorus and shout "Scummies" then run to the hole you crawl out from like a millipede looking for a housefly to feed with. Everyone sees you as a clown now. you are not so important. Afterall you are here to entertain us. Patagigan! grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
undecided

You cannot even quote well, how do I even expect you to understand football analysis?

Your skysports link has nothing on Phil Jones.

I am even sure you just jump on the side of those who think Jones is poor since it seems they are more. There is more to that, there is usually more people opposing whatever elampiro supports. cheesy
You just follow number/population.

Ladies and gentlemen, another follow follow on the thread. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
chrisley024:
Hmm! So a player played fine since he had no hand in the goals conceded.

Well, we all know we'll soon return to his sick bed before September while still collecting his weekly alert

This is pre-season, there is more to it than giving a good performance. Jose clearly said players are on different level of gaining fitness, and they have different trainings according to the levels of fitness. He further went on to say it also party determine the minutes they give to players.

Who uses pre-season to write off players, except pure haters and amateur analysts? As far as the players are not being disgraced like Rojo or giving away cheap goals like our goalkeeper. Even as it is a pre-season, these two guys can still be forgiven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

grin grin
See as u wan finish person pikin
grin grin

Abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
lekkie073:

first season.
season."
League qualification.

champions.
finish top four.
four."

culled from dailystar
He has no choice. With all d money we would ve spent IF we sign Pogba, it would be a disgrace not to win d league dis season.
He's not at Chelsea where one Emenado will be blocking or forcing transfers on him. Here he has the freedom and the board's backing. Plus majority of the fans support him.
Anything short of the title dis season(by a comfortable margin) and he can consider himself a failure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lana1:
He has no choice. With all d money we would ve spent IF we sign Pogba, it would be a disgrace not to win d league dis season.
He's not at Chelsea where one Emenado will be blocking or forcing transfers on him. Here he has the freedom and the board's backing. Plus majority of the fans support him.
Anything short of the title dis season(by a comfortable margin) and he can consider himself a failure.
Dats the expectation....that's why I want the board to give him any player he asks for so dat he doesn't hide under dat to support his nonperformance.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
lekkie073:

first season.
season."
League qualification.

champions.
finish top four.
four."

culled from dailystar

Its easy to sense determination in these words and i believe him, this season is ours... I just hope there would be no dressing room clash amongst key players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RAKITIC: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
€64.5m for Cavani & €94m for Higuain. Napoli have sold 2 biggest bottlers of World Football for a total of €158.5m.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lana1:

Because man city, chelsea and even arsenal go just dey play for fun, I see

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Manchester United's tour of China descended into chaos on Sunday with Jose Mourinho forced to hold a pre-match press briefing on the side of the stadium pitch due to stifling conditions inside the conference room.

The incident capped a chaotic 24 hours for United, with half the squad re-routed to an airport 160 miles outside of Beijing with the flight from Shanghai diverted as a result of adverse weather in the Chinese capital.

United and City are now both anxiously waiting to discover if Monday's friendly clash in Beijing will go ahead due to pitch concerns at the Bird's Nest.

Mourinho was fuming during his press conference today at the state of the playing surface at the Bird’s Nest Stadium in Beijing where his team face rivals City tomorrow.

The United boss says he doesn’t care what happens in the game so long as his players come through without injury and get on the first plane back home to England.

Mourinho said: “The pitch is very bad and the pitch and condition of my players is more important in pre-season. The problem for me are the bad conditions to play and train.

“My only objective is to take the players home safe and without injury. These are no conditions to play a good game of football.

“If it was a friendly it becomes a double friendly now. No injuries, play calm, play safe, go home and keep the preparation for next week.

“I want to go to Manchester and train with the whole group, play Galatasaray and Everton before we play Leicester.

“The positive of being here in China is the fans and the commercial activity. Sometimes there are factors you cannot control.

“We have a good group and spirit and we cope with it. Tomorrow is the last day and it is over."

And to add to Jose's anger a reported asked him was he happy that Portugal won Euro 2016: "What another brilliant question, are you expecting me to say NO! i am very unhappy?"

[Source: MUTV, The Sun] #MUFC #Mourinho #MUTour
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Its easy to sense determination in these words and i believe him, this season is ours... I just hope there would be no dressing room clash amongst key players.
nobody go try am...this is not Chelsea where the owner dey call some players to ask for their opinions covertly..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Because man city, chelsea and even arsenal go just dey play for fun, I see
aim for the stars, of u can't get there u r at least above the sky.

his aim should be to win bit if he doesn't win by some very close margin and the title race ended very close it is understandable....not a situation where united is out of the title race 5 matches still to go grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Iff it's not that you're stupid... you would have read it up somewhere that he deleted the tweet after he posted it... and you would have checked his Bio on twitter and Facebook that normally states

At least to verify if it was fact or not...

So you think if Messi Unfollows Barcelona... dmcdad or dippshit won't deactivate their nairaland account...?

My brother... it is that significant... ask bykebyke... it is that significant...

I see DIRECT SHOTS fired... grin grin grin

Cc Ddippset

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Disrespecting your future to please some pensioner who's gonna stay just one year. Proper management that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Keky:
Disrespecting your future to please some pensioner who's gonna stay just one year. Proper management that.

We will have to take your comment seriously seeing how proper management has delivered countless European trophies to your manager and club.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Keky:
actually sends a bad signal. but lets be a little objective....
1. martial has worn d 9 for just a season and suddenly he feels he needs to brand.
2. does he wear the number 9 for France? no

it took a long time for CR7 to become a brand....not just under a wonderful season. and martial had a good season, not a wonderful one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
afrodoc2:

We will have to take your comment seriously seeing how proper management has delivered countless European trophies to your manager and club.
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Keky:
I tried to understand your frustration but couldn't get it! Is Martial an Arsenal Fan?! He wore No. 11 Jersey at the just concluded Euro..... he's honored with the same No. 11 for the coming Season - a Legacy from Giggs to Januzaj.
The Player that needs to be pacified is Januzaj not him to be candid! Besides, I'm pretty sure he's carried along before the decision is made!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
From what I've seen so far from Martial, I think he does better when played on the wing rather than a striker so let him wear either the no. 7 or no. 11 at least if just for this season still Ibrahimovic is gone and then he can collect the no. 9 back.

But the Martial I know won't be complaining and insulting the club because of Jersey number.

So I don't pay any attention to this internet trolls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
IMO, I think Martial should make the no. 11 jersey his own just as in the national team. Janujaz should be stripped of that number since he has refused to step up.

I mean for crying out loud, that no. 11 is a revered number was worn by a legend and whoever is wearing it should be someone serious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Have you guys seen this one?
I don't think this is deal is close to completion like we've been lead to believe so far.

Juventus will pay the release clause and
obtain Higuain, but still up for discussion at
Juventus is the future of Paul Pogba. The
bianconeri are negotiating with Manchester
United and are asking for more: at the
moment the 110 million euros plus 10 in
bonuses offered by the red devils are not
enough. Negotiations for the Frenchman are
therefore not tied to those for Il Pipita and
Juventus isn’t letting loose on either front:
Pogba does not finance Higuain’s signing.
It’s a remote possibility that Pogba stays in
Turin, the bianconeri plan on raising funds
through the sales of Lemina, Zaza and
Pereyra. Their sales would cover the entire
budget for this transfer window, which to this
day also includes the signing of Pjanic, Pjaca
and Benatia as well as the 30 million raised
from Morata. If Pogba is to be sold it will be
for the right price, on Juve’s conditions and
without discounts. If he were to move to
England, the Bianconeri could stop selling
their players and start thinking of the right
Pogba replacement.
@EddieBenedetti

Is their a limit that we must not cross?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Have you guys seen this one?
I don't think this is deal is close to completion like we've been lead to believe so far.
Is their a limit that we must not cross?

Rumour has it that Pogba's agent is asking for a fee that would take the whole transfer funds to £130m shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

Rumour has it that Pogba's agent is asking for a fee that would take the whole transfer funds to £130m shocked shocked

Mino Raiola is as greedy as they come. I hear he wants about 20m....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

mehn,this whole transfer is tiring.
£120m is already ridiculous addition 10.is nothing
we buy him or we move on.
agent no suppose get this kind power.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristoBam and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.