Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

depay isn't going anywhere,I have an irrational belief in that guy.
funny enough,Januzaj who has shown flashes of his brilliance is who I have no faith in.

if we left some money on the table so ibra could wear the "9" then make martial help us out we took a big chance on him too.

maybe they should just snap some picture together to stop haters from going crazy.

Ibra's reputation as person wey get big Ego & arrogance na im dey fuel the whole thing.....Maybe!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

I watched it end even posted the highlights here for those that didn't !

Why do you think rojo has been put up for sale? He is even better than JONES sef, that was why GBRI was stating that his passport is the reason why he is still getting a free pass to consistently embarrass himself at old trafford!

Rojo better than Jones? You are the biggest joke of the century. Even Van Gaal mentioned how much he missed Jones after he had been out for months. We have had three coaches who said Jones is a very good central defender.

If passport is helping Jones, how come this same passport has not helped other English players who do not spend more than one or two seasons at senior level here?

I am not aware that Rojo has been put for sale. Where did you get that from? Mere rumours?

funlord:

Is blind a central defender? Don't let that _stupid van gaal experiment fool you! BLIND is actually a "central midfielder" that occasionally moonlights at "left back"! He even won player of the season at ajax for his MIDFIELD displays!

Now I know you lied about watching yesterday's match. All the analysis I read was that Blind played in central midfield and failed. One pundit even said it is clear that Blind will not play midfield and Mata will hardly get a nod for the number 10 role.

funlord:

Mata is mata! Our grouse is with the DEFENCE and PHIL JONES in particular! Guy "phil jones is wack" take it or leave it! In fact since we are in a democracy why don't you ask the other members of this board what they think of him and let them use the "like or share options" to rate the otimkpu? I'm sure you would like to see how they vote!!!

Since when has football analysis been done by voting? You can have a thousand moorons voting the wrong thing. Have we not seen players who got a general endorsmenemt and flopped?

I didn't see yesterday's match, but as long as Jones was not responsible for a goal conceded then it was fine. This is player who has barely played for 10 months, and he was played in the left side of the central defence. Even Rojo that uses left foot had to flop there terribly.

You no know ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2016
I have seen some arguments about where Rooney will play. May be this will help to clarify some of the arguments. I have not been able to catch up with all the details of the arguments. Man has been busy

Wayne Rooney has revealed he's discussed his position with manager Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho believes the 30-year-old is best used in the No.10 position and the striker is looking forward to working for the Special One.

"It's almost like a free role and I am excited to play it, He said to me about playing No.10. That is something I've now got to work on and get myself in the right position to score goals.

"I have scored goals all through my career and I have no doubt in my goalscoring ability. Hopefully I can do that this season.

"I like to be involved in the game and I am now playing for Jose who, straight away, has no fears about players coming deep if they want to.

"It's a different way of playing, a different manager, different ideas and if I can bring my game and qualities to this team, then I know I can create chances and score goals.

“I came to United because I wanted to work under Alex Ferguson.

“What Mourinho has done in football — in Spain, Italy and England he is a manager who you want to play under because he is one of the best around and to learn from. It's going to be exciting for me to try and learn under a manager such as him.

“He is one of the best managers in world football and he has a clear idea of what he wants. I'm just looking forward to playing for him now.

“Jose has made very good signings and experienced players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has worked all over Europe. We have that experience back of players winning trophies.

“The young lads who came through last season, he will help them as well. So I feel we are in a good place at the minute and can give it a good go next season."

[Source: Guardian] #MUFC #Rooney #Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2016

Paul Scholes doesn’t seem too excited about the club potentially signing Juventus ace Paul Pogba.

A fellow midfielder, the former England international doesn’t think that the 23-year-old is worth the record-breaking price being quoted.

Scholes also revealed that he believes the Frenchman was allowed to leave Old Trafford because he was asking for too much money, rather than a lack of first team action.

"He was a very talented young player, I played with him and I knew how good he was,

"He played for the first team maybe once or twice, but from my understanding he was asking for too much money.

‘For his age, he was asking for far too much money, that too for a player who hasn’t played first team football. Okay, he has gone on to great things. I think certainly there has been a lot of improvement. He needed to improve if he is going to be a player worth £86m.

"I just don’t think he is worth £86m. For that sort of money, you want someone who is going to score 50 goals a season like Ronaldo or Messi. Pogba is nowhere worth that kind of money yet."

[Source: sportwitness.co.uk] #MUFC #Scholes #Pogba

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Only îdiots would believe Martial would write such on his official account no matter how disgruntled he was....

Funlord b like say u get time dis morning.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hahahhaha... nah the branding pain am.... anyways... our number 9 is vacant incase he changes his mind or he wants to leave yo!!!
so u r already rushing to sign a player who u said wasn't good enuf to bench d uber-useless giroud?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Hahahhaha... nah the branding pain am.... anyways... our number 9 is vacant incase he changes his mind or he wants to leave yo!!!

See as you dey scope and sip back your vomit. So you are in love with d same martial you castigated and yabbed sometime back. I can see how y'all gayners fans are praying he leaves the club so u can jump on him like a chihuahua on heat. Una Hypothetical attitude stinks to d highest of heavens. Who takes you guys serious again.

Y'all shud enjoy your new taekwando kamashizin player who happens to be d best player ever signed to your club by your deluded coach. I just dey look all of una wey dey come dis thread dey spew trash with no directions. A day without visiting this thread always give you and your likes a nightmare that scares the shyt outta freddy Kruger & jason itself.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2016
elampiro:

Rojo better than Jones. You are the biggest joke of the century. Even Van Gaal mentioned how much he missed Jones after he had been out for months. We have had three coaches who said Jones is a very good central defender.

If passport is helping Jones, how come this same passport has not helped other English players who do not spend more than one or two seasons at senior level here?

I am not aware that Rojo has been put for sale. Where did you get that from? Mere rumours?

Now I know you lied about watching yesterday's match. All the analysis I read was that Blind played in central midfield and failed. One pundit even said it is clear that Blind will not play midfield and Mata will hardly get a nod for the number role.

Since when has football analysis been done by voting? You can have a thousand moorons voting the wrong thing. Have we not seen players who got a general endorsmenemt and flopped?

I didn't see yesterday's match, but as long as Jones was not responsible for a goal conceded then it was fine. This is player who has barely played for 10 months, and he was played in the left side of the central defence. Even Rojo that uses left foot had to flop there terribly.

You no know ball.

Funlord... sent back to school by his fellow manurite... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Be ashamed that you signed an Akamu as a striker

Be ashamed that you haven't smelled the CL semi final in a decade

Be ashamed that you have not won the EPL title in more than 9 years

Be ashamed that your main striker left your useless club to ours and immediately won the EPL while y'all bloody suckers formed a guard of honor for him in your own damn stadium

be ashamed that y'all parade a wasteful striker as Giroud

Be ashamed that y'all activated a player's release clause and still got bounced

Be ashamed that you support a spineless club like arsenal

Be ashamed that arsene wenger is your coach

Rather than worry about another club's squad numbers

And no fvck was given....you cold blood killer bro....hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2016
lekkie073:
so u r already rushing to sign a player who u said wasn't good enuf to bench d uber-useless giroud?

We wan help him career nii...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

See as you dey scope and sip back your vomit. So you are in love with d same martial you castigated and yabbed sometime back. I can see how y'all gayners fans are praying he leaves the club so u can jump on him like a chihuahua on heat. Una Hypothetical attitude stinks to d highest of heavens. Who takes you guys serious again.

Y'all shud enjoy your new taekwando kamashizin player who happens to be d best player ever signed to your club by your deluded coach. I just dey look all of una wey dey come dis thread dey spew trash with no directions. A day without visiting this thread always give you and your likes a nightmare that scares the shyt outta freddy Kruger & jason itself.

We wan help him career niii OOoo... besides... nah una fans make me they come here... make we dey troll ourselves dey go nah...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

We wan help him career niii OOoo... besides... nah una fans make me they come here... make we dey troll ourselves dey go nah...

Make una epp giroud and wengay career. Yeye dey ooze! How far with Ashawo thread ? U still be regular there ? Any new ashawo joint ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Iff it's not that you're stupid... you would have read it up somewhere that he deleted the tweet after he posted it... and you would have checked his Bio on twitter and Facebook that normally states

At least to verify if it was fact or not...

So you think if Messi Unfollows Barcelona... dmcdad or dippshit won't deactivate their nairaland account...?

My brother... it is that significant... ask bykebyke... it is that significant...
Chai... I don suffer for your hand.cheesy

So you mean say I go deactivate my NL acct assuming Messi unfollow Barça for Twitter or IG? Na wa ooooo. Wetin you take me for na? FYI, I ain't a fanboy. Of course I like Messi, Neymar et al but any of them comot today, it won't change anything. Heck! I loved Ronaldinho more than any of them presently, but I didn't blink when Ronnie left. So you can imagine...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
elampiro:

1: Rojo better than Jones. You are the biggest joke of the century. Even Van Gaal mentioned how much he missed Jones after he had been out for months. We have had three coaches who said Jones is a very good central defender.

Answer - and how did moyes end up? Plus where is the van gaal now? Unemployed I guess? A coach that decided that "phil jones" was one of our best corner kick takers? The same coach that decided that ashley young is a striker? Or that rooney na the new scholes? I'm sure if that his philosophical jotter was put on sale as a book na you go 1st buy am!

2: If passport is helping Jones, how come this same passport has not helped other English players who do not spend more than one or two seasons at senior level here?

Answer - ask ashley young or tom cleverly that same question! There is something called a quota system for home grown squad places in england! GBRI can help you out with this too! Nepotism is real.........

3: I am not aware that Rojo has been put for sale. Where did you get that from? Mere rumours?

Answer - www.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk

Try to pick up a paper and also read soccer blogs from time to time! Stop wasting all your time on stats pages! By the way zlatan ibrahimovic and mikityrian
coming to man united were ONCE RUMORS too! How dem take finish?

4: Now I know you lied about watching yesterday's match. All the analysis I read was that Blind played in central midfield and failed. One pundit even said it is clear that Blind will not play midfield and Mata will hardly get a nod for the number role.

Answer - Ogbeni! I don't know if they serve black label instead of wine at your churches communion! But I was only pointing out to diademk07 that blind is naturally a midfielder and not a central defender! Whether he was _shit was not what me and lana1 and the rest were up in arms about! WE WE'RE ONLY FOCUSED ON PHIL JONES'S OTONDOISH WAYS! Stop reaching abeg.......from our previous posts any discerning mind can easily tell who is LYING between us......

5: Since when has football analysis been done by voting? You can have a thousand moorons voting the wrong thing. Have we not seen players who got a general endorsmenemt and flopped?

Answer - The theory of collective intelligence is well established. The ‘wisdom of the crowd’ principle states that the average answer of a group of individuals outweighs that of a single expert on matters of spatial awareness, quantity estimation and general knowledge.

It was first mooted by Aristotle, and has been continued by philosophers, statisticians, economist and analysts pretty much ever since. It is one good reason why juries, panels and pundits exist.

6: I didn't see yesterday's match, but as long as Jones was not responsible for a goal conceded then it was fine. This is player who has barely played for 10 months, and he was played in the left side of the central defence. Even Rojo that uses left foot had to flop there terribly.

Answer -lana1 warned me of this and I have noticed it severally! Your analysis is normally full of old fart excuses and blow hard theories masquerading as though it is jogo wisdom, while in reality it is just you simply vomiting disinformation and ill-informed, half-digested, blinkered perceptions to an audience of the bewildered all in an attempt to defend any average or under performing savages that you love! Good luck with that........

7;You no know ball.

Answer -At least my own na only ball, You know sabi anything sef!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Check the club Instagram page and see how Memphis is showing himself.. Anyway, let them keep having fun

God help him if he doesn't come good this coming season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
iPopAlomo:

Funlord... sent back to school by his fellow manurite... grin grin grin grin

Just because I put you in your place and exposed your LIE is no need for you to get bitter! Why don't you read the whole conversation we have been having over phil jones before you hurriedly rush to juggle elamps testes in your mouth all in a sad attempt to curry favour boy?

Stop being bitter and vindictive like that idiotic gayner economic migrant that teaches homosexuals how to dance for a living in hollands slums! He is eternally pained from the savage koboko induced scars I have given him and his brother in ass on NL in the past!

Don't tow the path of a cowardly frustrated mong!

Shalom!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Ayinde Martial...
D Golden Bobo...
Mr.I Can cheat on my wife...
but dnt chnge my No...
U're fightn over 9/11...
OSAMA BIN MARTIAL...
You've joined bad gang...
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Odunharry:
Check the club Instagram page and see how Memphis is showing himself.. Anyway, let them keep having fun

God help him if he doesn't come good this coming season..
dont worry,
una go see fire this season.
na playing time we need.

I thought blind go perform for that midfield o.
he passing ability make him seem like a natural fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

Make una epp giroud and wengay career. Yeye dey ooze! How far with Ashawo thread ? U still be regular there ? Any new ashawo joint ?

You want make we derail thread niii...?! grin @ me there (in that section) make i give you hook ups for Surulere... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
grin
Why don't you read the whole conversation we have been having over phil jones before you hurriedly rush to juggle elamps testes in your mouth all in a sad attempt to curry favour boy?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

Just because I put you in your place and exposed your LIE is no need for you to get bitter! Why don't you read the whole conversation we have been having over phil jones before you hurriedly rush to juggle elamps testes in your mouth all in a sad attempt to curry favour boy?

Stop being bitter and vindictive like that idiotic gayner economic migrant that teaches homosexuals how to dance for a living in hollands slums! He is eternally pained from the savage koboko induced scars I have given him on NL!

Don't tow the path of a frustrated mong!

Shalom!!!

Was Martial no 9 handed to Ibro when his brand name is am9...? yes or no...?

Did he remove manure from his bio...? Yes or no...?

Where is the lie here...? ani your brain don melt... walahi!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Was Martial no 9 handed to Ibro when his brand name is am9...? yes or no...?

Did he remove manure from his bio...? Yes or no...?

Where is the lie here...? ani your brain don melt... walahi!!!

My attack on your post was about the TWITTER MESSAGE boy! HE NEVER WROTE THAT _SHIT but you were happy to make it seem like "word is bond"! Hence why you gladly displayed it here!

I never chatted about zlatan taking his number or his branding of his number or him removing it from his timeline etc! What I'm against is the spreading of falsehood as regards our players! If you can't understand that after 3 hours then see you later alligator!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Foolishness is when they say shirt no is not an issue, yet the poor boy is not following Manure on Instagram and Twitter.

One deluded manure idiot will post here, and use his other monicker to like his own post. Orisirisi.

Scummies will forever be scummies. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
dont worry, una go see fire this season. na playing time we need.
I thought blind go perform for that midfield o. he passing ability make him seem like a natural fit.
Blind n Carrick are the Best passers of the ball in the team..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Odunharry:

Blind n Carrick are the Best passers of the ball in the team..

What about bastian and herrera? As for herrera, Its just that he never gets an extended run of games! Short, quick incisive passes and give and go are his fortay!

Although even In his spanish days at bilbao he used to deliver long raking passes and through balls, but van gaal curtailed that! I feel he's got a more well rounded passing game than blind!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You want make we derail thread niii...?! grin @ me there (in that section) make i give you hook ups for Surulere... wink

No worry, i no need am. I just dey recognize you as Elder for that section. You be Ichie for dat zone. And when an elder is spotted, na to recognize am with him title cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm! So a player played fine since he had no hand in the goals conceded.

Well, we all know we'll soon return to his sick bed before September while still collecting his weekly alert
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
igbsam:

grin
He say na Taekwondo Kamashizin
grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

What about bastian and herrera? As for herrera, Its just that he never gets an extended run of games! Short, quick incisive passes and give and go are his fortay!

Although even In his spanish days at bilbao he used to deliver long raking passes and through balls, but van gaal curtailed that! I feel he's got a more well rounded passing game than blind!
Both are good for short n true pass..
For long pass i give it to Carrick and Blind.

Seeing Blind make pass from defence to Midfield is joy to watch last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na dat useless Deschamps i blame for all this nonsense...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
chrisley024:
Hmm! So a player played fine since he had no hand in the goals conceded.

Well, we all know we'll soon return to his sick bed before September while still collecting his weekly alert
Na why i dey always SMH for una wey dey follow elampiro dey argue back and forth. The guy nor know ball. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:
Foolishness is when they say shirt no is not an issue, yet the poor boy is not following Manure on Instagram and Twitter.

One deluded manure idiot will post here, and use his other monicker to like his own post. Orisirisi.

Scummies will forever be scummies. grin

You should always take sometime to read your own written comments to yourself, you starting to sound like an A55 u know ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), bolu96(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.