Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730730 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Raiola's fee is supposed to be a percentage of whatever we agree with juve.
But juve wan use style dodge am.
The desperation we are showing is not helping us at all.

The pogba matter don dey tire me tbh.
I'm praying it falls through now sef.
Let's move to another target.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
afrodoc2:

Mino Raiola is as greedy as they come. I hear he wants about 20m....

Apparently, Juve are asking him to collect the money from us...say their own 100m or 110m gast complete...

The guy no even send us...

Mino Raiola:

I'm not in the world to be liked by people but to do what is right. I am at the service of my players and I give everything to them, 150 percent of myself. I'm proud of myself when I do well for them. I'm not interested neither in the sacrifices I must take, nor in the money. That doesn't matter. For me, the quality of work and the results obtained is important.

"I don't care about setting record transfers. The newspapers write that Pogba can set a new record, but I've already set records with [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic and [Pavel] Nedved. I want the best for my footballers, and that therefore means also for Pogba."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
dopeJemi:

Because man city, chelsea and even arsenal go just dey play for fun, I see
ManCity and Chelsea are getting new managers who ll still be settling down to the new league. Arsenal is Arsenal. Dont expect much from them. Same with Liverpool.
Mourinho is new to the team. But not the league. Spending all that money and not winning the league under those conditions would be seen as failure. Mourinho no get any excuse dis season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
PietroRico:

Since it has been rumoured that we have offered Pogba a 5year contract worth 220k per week after tax shocked ,e be like say na everybody wan chop us from the deal.

For me, if Juve no fit collect 50m plus Mata (na even grudgingly I for make that offer sef), they should eat their pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
PietroRico:

The desperation dey vex me
this is why we need to become great again.

Am not even sure pogba fancies us that much.
Madrid was where he had eyes on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2016

Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has professed his admiration for Paul Pogba but claims it will be difficult to improve his squad with any major signings.
The European champions have long been linked with an interest in the France international, although Manchester United are reportedly in pole position to sign him should he decide to leave Juventus.
Zidane admits he is a fan of his young compatriot but has suggested that the size and strength of the squad at Santiago Bernabeu means transfers are not essential.
"I like Pogba. At the moment, he's a Juventus player. I'm happy with the squad I have and it's difficult to improve it," he said at Madrid's pre-season training camp in Canada.
"It's difficult because a big squad creates problems. But I don't dislike the idea of looking to the academy. There are a lot of competitions and we need everyone.
"Working is the most important thing, it's what we're going to do here. Then, bit by bit, we'll decide things. You don't know what will happen until August 31. We're happy with the squad we have and we've just won the Champions League."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/zidane-i-pogba-improving-real-madrid-tough#lvRk52rRrH2P0EQi.99
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ddippset(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
coded01:

I see DIRECT SHOTS fired... grin grin grin

Cc Ddippset
lol, Coded. I might play later. Money on ma mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

The desperation dey vex me
this is why we need to become great again.

Am not even sure pogba fancies us that much.
Madrid was where he had eyes on.
exactly brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

Since it has been rumoured that we have offered Pogba a 5year contract worth 220k per week after tax shocked ,e be like say na everybody wan chop us from the deal.

For me, if Juve no fit collect 50m plus Mata (na even grudgingly I for make that offer sef), they should eat their pogba.
I just dey pray for the deal to fall through at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
elampiro:

This is pre-season, there is more to it than giving a good performance. Jose clearly said players are on different level of gaining fitness, and they have different trainings according to the levels of fitness. He further went on to say it also party determine the minutes they give to players.

Who uses pre-season to write off players, except pure haters and amateur analysts? As far as the players are not being disgraced like Rojo or giving away cheap goals like our goalkeeper. Even as it is a pre-season, these two guys can still be forgiven.
Nothing to do with pre-season, Jones has been worse since last season eventhough it was U21. Look at the video of how he got nutmegged twice under 30s by Chelsea U21 player, Kasey Palmer. http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/skills/chelsea-starlet-kasey-palmer-posts-videos-nutmegs-man-uniteds-phil-jones/
1st video

He needs your prayer to save his career

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
chrisley024:
Nothing to do with pre-season, Jones has been worse since last season eventhough it was U21. Search for the video of how he got nutmegged by Chelsea U21 player, Kasey Palmer.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
cheesy grin. are my eyes seeing well? peeps that were vehemently supporting d pogba deal arr now complaining..juve suppose sell 200m since "we have the money to spend and its a victory over Madrid"..juve wey d vex for money dem use buy higuain..

by the way y is no big team looking at rabiot..that lad is very good oo..35m would b a good bargain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin
I just made it easier for him by posting the video. Twice under 30s
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
We will not allow Real Madrid to bully us has suddenly changed tune to this Pogba deal is not even worth it.

Some scummies are just divine scumtwats!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
@dubylhover
Am still in support of Getting pogba if you only go back one page you go see that.

am just frustrated at our lack of strength when negotiating deals but also I know that this is a necessary evil,
Because unless we become a wining team again,this is how it will continue to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@dubylhover
Am still in support of Getting pogba if you only go back one page you go see that.

am just frustrated at our lack of strength when negotiating deals but also I know that this is a necessary evil,
Because unless we become a wining team again,this is how it will continue to be.

well you cant blame juve thiugh,they have hit jackpot with us..if we cud get a deep lying playmaker to replace carrick,then we wud see d best of pogba,but right now is not d time to buy pogba,its putting the cart before the horse..thats just what im saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:
We will not allow Real Madrid to bully us has suddenly changed tune to this Pogba deal is not even worth it.

Some scummies are just divine scumtwats!

tatafo pantaki wetin concern you?

egbon, while I was away you were seriously caned head to toe!

How's the road to recovery been?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Mehn that was cold blooded as fvck.

It's been a rude summer of awakening for Anthony. After all the hype of last season, he realised that he actually aint shitt at National team level.
Then he came from that disappointment only to find that he aint even shitt at OT. I hope he doesn't go to his parents house and finds that they are having another kid grin grin
How much longer will you lament the fact Wasiu Ugochukwu Martial shat on your predictions of failure for his career?

Oga Makinwa take back seat & watch real talent next season, not that jam-body you keep sampling upandan.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
dubylhover:

well you cant blame juve thiugh,they have hit jackpot with us..if we cud get a deep lying playmaker to replace carrick,then we wud see d best of pogba,but right now is not d time to buy pogba,its putting the cart before the horse..thats just what im saying
pogba cannot be saddled with d responsibility of shielding d defence.he would look uber useless just like u saw in the finals. he is at best a box to box player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
elrony:

tatafo pantaki wetin concern you?

egbon, while I was away you were seriously caned head to toe!

How's the road to recovery been?

LOL. You people sef. Caned on a cyber forum? I have long since passed the time when I will be engaging in insults exchange with every tom dick and harry on this board. Aside from a selected few I deliberately choose to engage on this board time and over again, every numbskull I ignore does not merit a response from me.

I will continue to post wherever I choose to. Pataki has been, will always be and shall always be. Afterall, you manure fans know how to troll on my thread. Enjoy it when dished at my own convenience.

One man cyber-jaguda in his own stride.

Meanwhile, I heard your Manure second plane almost got lost in China. grin Na who una offend sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
chrisley024:
Nothing to do with pre-season, Jones has been worse since last season eventhough it was U21. Look at the video of how he got nutmegged twice under 30s by Chelsea U21 player, Kasey Palmer. http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/skills/chelsea-starlet-kasey-palmer-posts-videos-nutmegs-man-uniteds-phil-jones/
1st video

Van Persie was even worse playing for the U-21. Same with Falcao.

A player returning from a long term injury doesn't over stretch himself in an U-21 game. It just to get fitness. Rooney was average in U-21 game, but a week later he was man of the match in a senior game for us.

Truly, if you isolate the games Jones play in the CD for us last season, you would see a very good defender. He out performed even Smalling in some of those matches like the one against Stoke (I think it was Stoke on a winding day and the flight of the balls were hard to time, but Jones did well against taller opponents.)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

LOL. You people sef. Caned on a cyber forum? I have long since passed the time when I will be engaging in insults exchange with every tom dick and harry on this board. Aside from a selected few I deliberately choose to engage on this board time and over again, every numbskull I ignore does not merit a response from me.

I will continue to post wherever I choose to. Pataki has been, will always be and shall always be. Afterall, you manure fans know how to troll on my thread. Enjoy it when dished at my own convenience.

One man cyber-jaguda in his own stride.

Meanwhile, I heard your Manure second plane almost got lost in China. grin Na who una offend sef?

lmao. ...clown! !!

I dey suspect say na bad belle like una go conjure bad weather against our plane for China,buh una plan no work!!!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
elampiro:

You cannot even quote well, how do I even expect you to understand football analysis?

Your SKYSPORTS LINK HAS NOTHING ON PHIL JONES.

I am even sure YOU JUST JUMP ON THE SIDE OF THOSE WHO THINK JONES IS POOR SINCE IT SEEMS THEY ARE MORE. There is more to that, THERE IS USUALLY MORE PEOPLE OPPOSING WHATEVER ELAMPIRO SUPPORTS. cheesy
You just follow number/population..[/b] grin grin grin

Firstly how can I jump on the side of others when I was the 1st to raise the point before anyone else after the match? Did you just feel something move within your skull? Good.....

Then secondly You asked me that you were not sure that the "marcos rojos" rumors were true, I gave you a link to read about the latest transfer rumors as regards "rojo" and then you immediately remixed it into the fact that the link has nothing on "phil jones?" Was it "phil jones" rumors you were doubting or "rojos"? 2nd movement just occurred right? Nice...........

Then thirdly you tried to tag me as a follower after I decimated all your delusional points in one take? Is that how you hope to attract sympathy from rival fans or _butt munchers! Classic followers tactic ehn?

Lastly you seem bitter and pained that everybody always opposes what you support? DON'T YOU WONDER WHY THIS IS ALWAYS THE CASE? You should you know?

I know being viewed as our resident analyst is your life's ambition but don't develop schizophrenia or dementia as a result of this skewed belief in your limited abilities that you need in order to exist or live a fulfilled life bro!

PS: LANA1......I'm sorry for not listening to your prior counsel!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Elampiro baba, you know deep in your heart that Jones isn't good enough for Manchester United!!!
stop living on yesteryears!!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
elrony:
Elampiro baba, you know deep in your heart that Jones isn't good enough for Manchester United!!!
grin

Abeg make una help us dey tell am, even though we all know he will never listen! Maybe with time............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
elrony:
grin

I just pray Phil Jones goes injury free for one season, you guys will turn around to praise him. Two seasons ago, most people said Smalling should be sold because he was always not fit and not consistent.

Jones is a great central defender. No doubt for those who know football. The coaches know this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
SailorXY:

How much longer will you lament the fact Wasiu Ugochukwu Martial shat on your predictions of failure for his career?

Oga Makinwa take back seat & watch real talent next season, not that jam-body you keep sampling upandan.

If no be say na you talk this thing...

When did I make any such prediction? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
elampiro:

I just pray Phil Jones goes injury free for one season, you guys will turn around to praise him. Two seasons ago, most people said Smalling should be sold because he was always not fit and not consistent.

Jones is a great central defender. No doubt for those who know football. The coaches know this.

all the above is why I said you should stop living in yesteryears. ... I ll have to add "assumptions" too!!!

yea maybe he was good.....but not anymore! !!
he isn't reliable and that's not what a serious club needs!

I wish to see him shipped out,then he can prove me wrong!

but just so you know it; Phil Jones isn't just good enough any longer!!!...End of!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
elampiro:

bailly must play....
and smalling is a more tidy defender than Jones. so injury or not na bench sure pass for Jones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

Abeg make una help us dey tell am, even though we all know he will never listen! Maybe with time............

Elamps at times like to dey clear bush,spread mat and then lie down dey shayo for past glorious years!!!...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
elampiro:

But you once told us Jones is our fittest defender - how come you now attribute his cluelessness, mediocrity & lack of football sense to injuries??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.