Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro2: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Forget that Airtel own, the mb finishes at a higher rate when its on all those promo stuff..... That MTN own is better, at least you can be sure its 1gb you're given, not Airtel that coats 500mb with 1gb, Mtn, anything above 500 = 1gb, then you can still use the 500 and subscribe to another 1gb which lasts for 7 days......

This is a myth.

Airtel consumes data at same rate with MTN wether normal data or bonus data. But don't ever try to do illegal stuff like using using BB plan for Android or doing illegal sharing. You will be shooting yourself on the foot.

Last night I watch the youtube videos posted here, then tested Mobdro TV for the first time. I visited MUTV, Skysports, Movies, Music etc. After two hours, I was afraid what would happened to my data. Behold I only used about 260mb.

I think airtel seems to burn data faster only because it is very fast, when you open a page, everything there is displayed immediately, so even if you were to quit in seconds, the page would have already eaten up the maximum mb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
GloryIsaac

The two times I quoted you, I got hit by spamboat.

That stuff you said about data consumption is a myth. All severvice providers consume same volume as far as you are not playing smart like using blackberry plan on Android.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Dadehmola:

Glo's 2k is for 6GB & you can still top up 1GB for N500 during the subscription period.

How manage you take dey use glo? It can never stream smoothly. Sometimes you use glo to open nairaland and gif will not fully load before you read a page from top to bottom.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2016
codedguy1:

Assuming we had a choice of Marhez and Kroos for 120M against Pogba for the same amount, which would you choose?

Its not about wanting the Pogba deal to collapse, but more of being smart in the Market. I know it aint my money but the Pogba wahala sef don dey tire person. For someone who had been reported to even preffer Madrid.

Its true that if Mou wants him then we shud get him to avoid any stories about not getting his preferred players in the event he loses the title, because for me that's the essence of spending the money. Whether its Kroos, Matuidi, Mahrez, Pogba or even all of them. Just win the league.

Let's just wait and see sha.

cheesy
definitely Mahrez and kroos.

buh the fact is we still don't know how much those too would cost... (nobody envisaged Pogba to cost this much).

Secondly every manager has that player they allegedly think would fit in their scheme of things.

As you said,if Mou wants him then we shud get him to avoid any stories about not being able to get the tools he needs to achieve his goal of success!

I care less about Pogba's transfer to our club,it's getting boring daily.
I just hope Mou has a backup plan.

PS: Pogba or not;we are putting a challenge for top place finish next season.. (sending useless saprophytes like Arsenal and the rest to scavenge for the scraps )

#GGMU
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seems Pogba is now RED.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
120m for Pogba is breathtakingly shocking...

And all because he's a big man that does legover
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
John Obi Mikel donates $30k to the cash-strapped Nigerian Olympic team cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nihilist:
120m for Pogba is breathtakingly shocking...

And all because he's a big man that does legover
agreed.
What's also equally or even more shocking is paying a kobo for djibololojiibidigidi

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
PietroRico:
agreed.
What's also equally or even more shocking is paying a kobo for djibololojiibidigidi

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
PietroRico:
agreed.

Nihilist una get that kind name for una club?

is he a comedian?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
PietroRico:
agreed.

That is not his name, it is Jibola Jibiti.......... the greatest jibiti of the decade. The 3m pounds used to buy that guy would have been better spent buying trophy cabinet for Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
elrony:

Nihilist una get that kind name for una club?

is he a comedian?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No he is a magician. He was signed by Chelsea and the next day he vanished into thin air.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ibrahimovic now training with the squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pogba must at least win 3 ballon d'or titles,and together,we must win every other domestic and continental honours in a few years time,so no pressure.

I also won't be surprised if there is a clause in his contract for us to pay juve for every milestone we achieve together.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
afrodoc2:

No he is a magician. He was signed by Chelsea and the next day he vanished into thin air.

na wa o.... I never see that guy name for squad list before..even reserve sef!!!

lmfao cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
afrodoc2:

That is not his name, it is Jibola Jibiti.......... the greatest jibiti of the decade. The 3m pounds used to buy that guy would have been better spent buying trophy cabinet for Arsenal.

you need to see my face when I read this!!...

cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Pogba must at least win 3 ballon d'or titles,and together,we must win every other domestic and continental honours in a few years time,so no pressure.

I also won't be surprised if there is a clause in his contract for us to pay juve for every milestone we achieve together.

I no understand that your first paragraph o...

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
What's Martial displaying there

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
afrodoc2:

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
chrisley024:
See as Bailly be like midnight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chai see Fellaini, so him still dey Man u.

Hope he doesn't go bald sitting on the bench because I truely don't know how Mou will use him. Except during corner kicks for and against.

grin

chrisley024:

He is happy and alive, ready to shoot and impregnate any goal he sees.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can see Zlatan

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2016

Paul Pogba will earn £16.8m a year at Manchester United - £11m in wages and £5.8m from image rights. [Skysports]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pogba will now be the highest paid player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
The coming hours will conclude a deal as Paul Pogba is very close to joining Manchester United.

There was a meeting that ended a few minutes ago between Juventus, Mino Raiola and the team's lawyers.

Raiola has now left Juve's headquarters as Pogba's move to United is almost a done deal: there are only a few details remaining.

The lawyers are now working to prepare all the required paperwork and once they will be signed, Pogba will be a new Manchester United player. Pogba to United, a deal is very close to happening...

[Source: gianlucadimarzio.com, @CalcioNews89, @DavidAmoyal]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lekkie073

What do you have to say about this high fee for Pogba, assuming everything we are reading is true?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
About an hour ago

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
If Manchester United really want to win titles this season they need to get pogba alongside matuidi. Because their midfield is wack and matuidi provides the balance any team would dream of.
Very good defensively loves going forward,once you have a player like matuidi in your team then you have nothing to fear defensively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sammy042(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
zlatan10:
If Manchester United really want to win titles this season they need to get pogba alongside matuidi. Because their midfield is wack and matuidi provides the balance any team would dream of.
Very good defensively loves going forward,once you have a player like matuidi in your team then you have nothing to fear defensively
And both of them failed to win common Euro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
sammy042:
That was due to the coach's indecisiveness on the right formation to use and the best position for certain players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
sammy042:

see your mouth like common Euro grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.