Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8737764 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
bigkesh:

You are not intellectually sound,stop thinking with your spinal cord
Even before the league started you should know you were gonna end in the second pot

Ending in the 2nd pot means you are gonna be paired against one of the big boys from pot 1 hopefully Bayern,Barca or Juventus......That's an automatic 2nd

As the 2nd you are gonna play a group winner which is most likely another bad boy,let's say real Madrid in February, Boom you are out as usual

Considering that you are already 11 points behind United and Chelsea ( we all know you can't Jose and your sorry ass can't handle chelsea) by February u re chasing top 4 ,even if you win the race for Ucl you are not gonna be seeded among the big boys and you start the cycle all over again

Even mosquitoes have a more dynamic life cycle than Arsenal as a club

Shut up when the big boys are talking

Jeeeeeeesssssssssuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
I understand Manchester United is a very big club and easily has the most followers worldwide but I'm usually irritated by the naviety shown by some select few on this board regards the Bastian situation.
How can you guys not simply see it's his PR crew vs United management at this moment?
I thought his PR guys were working overtime but I mean now I think their job is far more easier than I've been giving them credit for.
Bastian now going matches each time in stadium as a fan and tweeting of it? FFS

The most recent was this statement he released yesterday and United folks already bought into it as he wanted;
Saying United is the only club he wants to play for in Europe or the only club that could make him leave him Bayern doesn't mean SHIТ currently.
We were the only big club willing to take a 32 year old who hasn't been fit in about 3 years and offer him a 3 year contract on fat wages; it just had to be an LVG decision and we are still paying for it. The United board didn't want to even take in Bastian at all but it was LVG that ensured they saw to it. We are still paying for LVG's lunancy and some lunatic up here would still be defending him. You couldn't make this up; it fits perfectly.
No big club in Europe is even remotely interested take Bastian in this kind of situation not even his dearest Bastian would take back their old sick note legend after making stupid noise in the media because they aren't run by fuскing stupid guys like LVG.

So Bastian again milks that perfectly and says United is the only club he wants to play for in Europe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Wingback:

Why is our academy so shit_. It seems every Club in Europe now has Top class Scouts. Imagine 6 legendary players in the class of 1992(Neville brothers, Giggs, Scholes, Butt, Beckham)

And now it's 2016 and we can't even boast of a superb player since the 2010s. Jesse Lingard is looking more like a squad player and we haven't produced and sensational players...SMH.
Rashford? TFM? Perreira? Pogba? Ravel Morrison? Borthwick Jackson? Tuanzebe? Januzaj?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
bigkesh:

Even before the league started you should know you were gonna end in the second pot

Ending in the 2nd pot means you are gonna be paired against one of the big boys from pot 1 hopefully Bayern,Barca or Juventus......That's an automatic 2nd

As the 2nd you are gonna play a group winner which is most likely another bad boy,let's say real Madrid in February, Boom you are out as usual

Considering that you are already 11 points behind United and Chelsea ( we all know you can't Jose and your sorry ass can't handle chelsea) by February u re chasing top 4 ,even if you win the race for Ucl you are not gonna be seeded among the big boys and you start the cycle all over again

you are too brutal mehn. Damn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Rashford? TFM? Perreira? Pogba? Ravel Morrison? Borthwick Jackson? Tuanzebe? Januzaj?

Rashford Unproven

TFM Unproven

Perreira has how many goals and starts? One or two goals in a competitive match if you count the International champions cup as competitive.

Pogba came through her youth system but didn't make it directly into the first team, Intact I credit Andreas Pirlo for making him into the kind of player he is.

Ravel is a Thug, he made one start for Lazio last season.

Jackson Unproven

Tuanzebe who?

Januzaj is Moyes Boyfriend.

I am talking about Players from our academy that are now starters and only Lingard fits that Bill although his potential is still questionable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2016
bigkesh:

With this kind wickedness you want to start taking care of sick people in the future?
When we say Nigerian doctors are heartless some people will be arguing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Wingback:

Rashford Unproven

TFM Unproven

Perreira has how many goals and starts? One or two goals in a competitive match if you count the International champions cup as competitive.

Pogba came through her youth system but didn't make it directly into the first team, Intact I credit Andreas Pirlo for making him into the kind of player he is.

Jackson Unproven

Tuanzebe who?

I am talking about Players from our academy that are now starters and only Lingard fits that Bill although his potential is still questionable
So which top club in Europe has up to 3 starters from the youth team?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
What would you rather bastian do
Stay at home and sulk ?
I was against his signing but e Don happen.
Let just make the best out of a terrible situation.
He is handling his demotion well so far Valdez caused some bad PR for us when similar happened to him.
@Gbr1

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Sircumalot Valdez caused some bad PR for us and Bastian is doing exactly same or even worse.
So much for his silence that the German press caught up so much on his issue after he's been talking a lot to his friends in the media, such that even the Bayern president had to comment on his case, and I remember a FIFpro member calling for some stupid act to be carried out on Jose. It's chaos and as bad as you can get. Bastian is at best is milking every sympathy he can get; it's the best he can hope for actually.

The reason these things happen actually is because United is quite a cool club and always remain silent on these issues so most times we are seen as the aggressors when it's not true. When the Valdes case started a lot of folks were blaming our management and even LVG but LVG was having none of it; He spoke to the press about what Valdes did and why exactly he froze his out. Then the silly folks and fans who were blaming United before changed their minds with the new information and turned on Valdes.

It's so easy for Jose to do similar but I don't think he's even interested in that. Bastian can really fucк for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Wingback:

*Yawns* If you die today, I am will shag my Girl in Joy.

That's how insignificant you are grin

Why are you so insultive? It simply means your mother did a bad job. She either dumped you at the dust bin or didn't give you a home training. Piss off.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
bigkesh:

BigFool you quote me again that means you have an IQ less than an imbecil.

Any way, United and Chelsea are big clubs...

But when a big club is not in the UCL, they are but Big For Nothings.

Hope you watch our draws... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Spy360:

BigFool you quote me again that means you have an IQ less than an imbecil.

Coming from the mor.on who said "the team which outscores the other wins" all in a bid to sound intelligent

You are just a useless waste of fuckery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Coming from the mor.on who said "the team which outscores the other wins" all in a bid to sound intelligent

You are just a useless waste of fuckery
Don't make me spill trash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2016
GBR1:
Sircumalot Valdez caused some bad PR for us and Bastian is doing exactly same or even worse.
So much for his silence that the German press caught up so much on his issue after he's been talking a lot to his friends in the media, such that even the Bayern president had to comment on his case, and I remember a FIFpro member calling for some stupid act to be carried out on Jose. It's chaos and as bad as you can get. Bastian is at best is milking every sympathy he can get; it's the best he can hope for actually.

The reason these things happen actually is because United is quite a cool club and always remain silent on these issues so most times we are seen as the aggressors when it's not true. When the Valdes case started a lot of folks were blaming our management and even LVG but LVG was having none of it; He spoke to the press about what Valdes did and why exactly he froze his out. Then the silly folks and fans who were blaming United before changed their minds with the new information and turned on Valdes.

It's so easy for Jose to do similar but I don't think he's even interested in that. Bastian can really fucк for all I care.

Nobody really knows the bolded we just want to believe the worst.
He is a legend in Germany,they should buy him back,
but they know better,so this is the next best option.
I don't really think bastian has been disrespectful,he is training with the youth squad and having a Merry time at our expense.
As long as he doesn't go pass this pandering tactics to full blown team cancer then I think we can be tolerable.
until an offer comes from China or someplace.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Spy360:

Don't make me spill trash.

Aren't you full of it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Aren't you full of it?
Lol

His brain is soo full of trash,it would easily pass for a dustbin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Aren't you full of it?
If you see what I attempted to tell you eh? But the Godly part of me said no.
Meanwhile are United playing tonight? It's Thursday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Spy360:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wingback:

Rashford Unproven

TFM Unproven

Jackson Unproven

Tuanzebe who?

How won't all these guys be unproven when most of them are younger than 21 save Pogba and Ravel.

The main point is that these are promising youngsters that have come out of our Academy in recent times who have great potential. Now it's up to them to fulfill it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Spy360:

And what is wrong with playing on Thursday?

Meanwhile you must be dreading weekends, Tuesdays and Wednesdays these days tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Saw this on twitter
"Being an Arsenal fan should be included in 1000 ways to die"

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mourinho likes Schweinsteiger and it is the club who have insisted on getting him off the books. [Bild] #MUFC

New twist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
PietroRico:
Mourinho likes Schweinsteiger and it is the club who have insisted on getting him off the books. [Bild] #MUFC

New twist

Nah, don't believe that crap. Jose has come out to say he isnt part of his plans at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

How won't all these guys be unproven when most of them are younger than 21 save Pogba and Ravel.

The main point is that these are promising youngsters that have come out of our Academy in recent times who have great potential. Now it's up to them to fulfill it.
I tire o.
Lingard & Rashford are firmly in the first team. We can't forget their recent contributions to FA Cup & the Shield. Pogba is in too.
Mensah & Perreira are not far away. Januzaj CBJ & Varela have been sent on loan with first team plans in sight should they continue their development.
I don't know what's up with Keane. Very talented center forward but his knee seem to be a big problem.

Even if we end up with 3/4 established players within the next 3 years I don't think it's bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
When I mean academy I mean players from Pogbas class or beyond they must be older than 21 so what exactly is my business with Rashford?

Particular attention is beamed on class of 2010-2012. And so far it's been failure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
bigkesh:

Lol

His brain is soo full of trash,it would easily pass for a dustbin
How and where you conjure all these rib-cracking punch lines is what I can't deal!
u like using Spy360 to practice ya lines
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Guys, take out time and read this article....

Its worth noting that Dortmund bought Gotze for 18m!!! shocked, while Liverpool wanted him all along but had to settle for 25m Wiljnadum angry , Benteke for 37m (flop of life) .. SMH! angry
We sef gats collect owo maga nau. Abi wetin be maga work? No be to pay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
All this talk about youth team, aside the class of 91/92 which other class has really been a revelation even under sir? None! Top clubs in Europe experience this same luck like once in a few decade. Even barca has not been doing well in terms of using their youth product like they may want everyone to believe. Or is it Arsenal? Once in a while clubs do get lucky and that is it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
So ManCity finally bought Bravo, in a sudden twist of fate, Hart has been put on the transfer list ahead of Caballero sad

Where next for Joe Hart?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
tess1:
Saw this on twitter

"Being an Arsenal fan should be included in 1000 ways to die"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
When messi exposes your 2 1 3 1 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.