Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8671759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vickertony(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm very proud to be a manchesterunited fan right now!!!! cheers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Traditional Box-box Midfielders like Gerrard and Vidal have managed goals & assists in double digits..even from a pivot bros.
The crux of the matter is that - from an Attacking POV, Kante is too limited to be considered as a box-box Midfielder. He lacks the skillset/ability to create chances and has never been a geniune threat in & around the opposition's box.
This is one of the reasons why peeps here dont take you seriously...
Whats the meaning of this rubbish again?
Stop telling lies...
Kante Made his debut for france in 2016 and this interview took place in september 2015
That was how you were arguing blindly about the Diamond formation that day when it was so obvious you knew nothing about its modalities.
Change your ways!
Stop wasting your time bro. You're talking to a stone.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
A new one guys

An Assister of the Assist Man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
UniqueGem:
You sir, are a fool.
not only a Foo.l ...
I honestly don't believe dat guy is a united fan. and I bow for ppl who have d patience and lucidity to engage him in his blaspheme.
sailorxy et al....can't u all just stop responding to d crazeman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Without Rooney..... whatever you Lineup is null and void!

Bitter Fact!

Guy, that's why I put a caveat there about Rooney.

Leyqute:

I think the only player that should get into the starting lineup is MhkiT. Rooney stinks the joint up but he's still useful. He has the experience and can speak well for the team to match officials. From today's game, it seems other players expected him to lose the ball in the some instances, and they were ready to cover up for him. Even Mata operated mostly from the middle, leaving Valencia to man the right side alone. Plus we can always replace Rooney in the second half.
MhkiT, Mata and Rashford are enough to win games against a side that parks the bus.

Yes same thing I implied. Even me know say na wishful thinking to remove Rooney from starting line up. Not that it's impossible but we all know he would play.

Even me surprise say I dey choose fellaini as starter for united team.

Chai, lvg was a Zika virus to this team. See as the team don change. Let's see how Mourinho will impact on depay he seems to be the only one that we need to see any form of improvement from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
International Break sad shocked

God, I am dreading the potential long boring arguments that might flood this thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chimo oooo!!! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:

Stop wasting your time bro. You're talking to a stone.

I just hope his madness is limited to footie matters else we could be looking at a lunatic who is on the verge of "entering market" ( that's if he never enter sef).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
elrony:
Chimo oooo!!! grin
grin
Been waiting for the gif to suffix.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
UniqueGem:
grin

Been waiting for the gif to suffix.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided

The Dude lacks something..... Maturity!

When you talk or argue too much, no way you would avoid making cheap but silly mistake!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2016
What a game! Great to see us win in dat neva say die attitude. But the credit has to go to Hull City. Their defending was intense and on point.

Mkhitaryan and Rashford showed why they should start every game. Both were always driving at defenders and looking to make things happen. But for now i think Mkhitaryan should be d one to replace Mata in the team. Rashford is still young and would get his chance. I feel he should only be starting Cup games and coming off the bench to pick off tired legs in the opposition defence during league games. Hr doesn't need to be introduced into the starting 11 just yet.

As for Rooney, lets just hope he scores those 4 goals this season so he can be on his merry way next season.

Bailly and Blind partnership on point as usual. Will be interesting to see how they both fare in their first real test 2 weeks from now. De Gea has hardly had anything to do the last 3 games. Another clean sheet for him.

And i'm surprised no one has noticed how Fellaini is keeping Herrera, Schneiderlin and Carrick out of the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:56am On Aug 28, 2016
At some point in the 2nd half, i was a bit confused. Rooney, Rashford and Mhkitaryan were all over the place in attack. If that's the instruction they've been given by Mourinho, then i like it.

Having those 3 roam freely added spice to our offensive play. And made our attack less predictable for the Hull defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrinkWater10: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Are you the same Adisa on 'RagCafe?'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Kudos to the boys. Meanwhile I noticed the haters have been quiet on this thread today. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:54am On Aug 28, 2016
dubylhover:

grin mou used like 2 secs to celebrate but still thought of securing the goal..I love that man

That's one of the things I like about him. Always calculating.... his street -wise approach. I will choose him over Pep any day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2016
As usual, I came in to read post-match analysis on this thread and wasn't disappointed with the bitter comments by the "usual suspects''. If they didn't hate, I would have been been shocked. Y'all know them already, the haters masquerading as United fans. Let me not talk much about the intensity and pressure we played with in the second-half, or the never say never attitude of our entire team, or the brilliance of Bailly-Blind combo. I'll just point out my 3 negatives of yesterday. . .

1. Martial has been off form and I'm concerned. He looked miles behind the player he's for us last season. It hurts coz Martial on form is a force to be reckoned with. He needs a lot of encouragement and he needs to up his game. There's no more time, EFL waits for no man.

2. I think it's time I made peace with the fact no matter how Rooney stinks up the place, Mourinho doesn't have the balls to bench him as I thought last season. Whatever Rooney is using to hold United and Mourinho captive is very potent!! I give up. Or maybe, just maybe, Mourinho is still playing politics and is waiting for the right time to bench him to avoid the financial backlash benching him might incur. I don tire.

3. Finally, I feel peeved on how Kagawa10 keeps getting under the skin of many posters here. It makes me livid with rage. This is someone that y'all knows about his disdain for United and Mourinho's success and y'all keep getting worked up over his comments? Since United's first match this season, I've stopped reading his comments. I steady 'jump and pass" over 99.9% of his posts. The ones I read are those that contain 2 lines tops. I ignored all his arguments with Elampawa, I was just scrolling down with speed whenever I saw their posts quoting each other. Anyone I see going on that longass argument with him, I scroll past his debate with him too. No time.

As for Parrotibaba that was arguing with Wîngback, I pity you bro. That nigga is a troll. Yeah, he makes sense sometimes, but most times he spews trash. Ever wonder I don't reply his posts? He's the pink font-using moniker. I noticed him earlier last year when he was using different monikers posting on FP threads on Nairaland, steady posting pics of his boots, breakfast and laptop on EVERY thread. He was banned endlessly and he had numerous monikers. One of his monickers is Nigeriiantroll or something like that, that's to show you who he is. It's high time you learned that many are mad but few are roaming. Don't engage in mind numbing debates with every Dîck, Tom and Harry. That nigga will frustrate you. I don warn you finish.

As for me, whenever I saw the posts of Kagawa10 or Wîngback/Vanquąy16, I just. . .

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Yea I know I used to waste my time and space engaging that one that said assister of assist but I have learnt my lesson. It's a total waste of time though he can be very annoying and sometimes the urge is just there to set the record straight.
As for that wingshit he will soon deactivate and open another account.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2016
sinizia:
As usual, I came in to read post-match analysis on this thread and wasn't disappointed with the bitter comments by the "usual suspects''. If they didn't hate, I would have been been shocked. Y'all know them already, the haters masquerading as United fans. Let me not talk much about the intensity and pressure we played with in the second-half, or the never say never attitude of our entire team, or the brilliance of Bailly-Blind combo. I'll just point out my 3 negatives of yesterday. . .

1. Martial has been off form and I'm concerned. He looked miles behind the player he's for us last season. It hurts coz Martial on form is a force to be reckoned with. He needs a lot of encouragement and he needs to up his game. There's no more time, EFL waits for no man.

2. I think it's time I made peace with the fact no matter how Rooney stinks up the place, Mourinho doesn't have the balls to bench him as I thought last season. Whatever Rooney is using to hold United and Mourinho captive is very potent!! I give up. Or maybe, just maybe, Mourinho is still playing politics and is waiting for the right time to bench him to avoid the financial backlash benching him might incur. I don tire.

3. Finally, I feel peeved on how Kagawa10 keeps getting under the skin of many posters here. It makes me livid with rage. This is someone that y'all knows about his disdain for United and Mourinho's success and y'all keep getting worked up over his comments? Since United's first match this season, I've stopped reading his comments. I steady 'jump and pass" over 99.9% of his posts. The ones I read are those that contain 2 lines tops. I ignored all his arguments with Elampawa, I was just scrolling down with speed whenever I saw their posts quoting each other. Anyone I see going on that longass argument with him, I scroll past his debate with him too. No time.

As for Parrotibaba that was arguing with Wîngback, I pity you bro. That nigga is a troll. Yeah, he makes sense sometimes, but most times he spews trash. Ever wonder I don't reply his posts? He's the pink font-using moniker. I noticed him earlier last year when he was using different monikers posting on FP threads on Nairaland, steady posting pics of his boots, breakfast and laptop on EVERY thread. He was banned endlessly and he had numerous monikers. One of his monickers is Nigeriiantroll or something like that, that's to show you who he is. It's high time you learned that many are mad but few are roaming. Don't engage in mind numbing debates with every Dîck, Tom and Harry. That nigga will frustrate you. I don warn you finish.

As for me, whenever I saw the posts of Kagawa10 or Wîngback/Vanquąy16, I just. . .

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. lwkmd. Dude you are crazy!!!! But you just said some bare truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Right now we have two players that can be very direct; Rashford and Miki.
I just wish Mourinho can bring in someone to that right wing to reduce the load on Valencia. So he does not tire, lose firm or get injured. I don't think I would like to see Damian in this team though it's possible he could have improved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2016
sinizia:

As for Parrotibaba that was arguing with Wîngback, I pity you bro. That nigga is a troll. Yeah, he makes sense sometimes, but most times he spews trash.

I need to step up my game and start spewing rubbish all the time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2016
capricornian:

That's one of the things I like about him. Always calculating.... his street -wise approach. I will choose him over Pep any day

Yea you're very correct..he's always calculating ..he's d one for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Rashford seems to be a Top class Poacher in the making, even fans are breaking their legs for him...Sensational talent.

BUT

That was soddy defending by Hull city, a missed interception caused his goal.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
“Every last-minute winner, no matter who it is against, who the opponents are, what stage of the game it’s at, what stage of the season it’s in, it’s an important goal so I was very happy.

“I had seen the situation develop with Rooney’s amazing run so I had to get myself in the box so all the team's hard work paid off.”

- Marcus Rashford

“Marcus is working extremely well and both times when the team was in trouble and needed one goal, in the Community Shield with the score at 1-1 and today when the score was 0-0, he came on and gave a special contribution.”

“Marcus gave us diversity in our football because he’s different to Rooney, he’s different to Zlatan. I’m really happy with him.”

- José Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2016
grin
UniqueGem:
You sir, are a SUPERB fool.

Corrected!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Valencia would rather die than use his left to cross the ball.

Shaw is so underrated. Easily the best LB in the league right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Pogba sha grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
iheanyi40:
Pogba sha grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2016
“We are starting matches with a second man behind Zlatan, but we can start some matches with the player in front of Zlatan, so the kid rashford is going to play a lot of matches for sure.”

Jose mourinho.....www.football365.com

That 2nd man is rooney! Which means as the season goes on rooney may have to revert to the bench or will have to replace mata on the wings because this days his effectiveness comes whenever he is shunted out to the wings!

He does nothing in the hole except losing possession and slowing down our tempo! What mikityrian showed yesterday was exactly what the number 10 does and should be doing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Sinizia!!!!!....you are crazy !!

gringrin grin grin grin grin

See as I dey laugh dey enter bathroom like werey!!!
That's mad sh1t cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Most people troll that kagawa guy here just to pass time really. Any intelligent person would know when he is being trolled and take a chill. Even elampiro knows when he's being trolled on the rooney matter but this dude is of a different class. Reeks of utter cluelessness. He would think he's in an argument when he is being made fun of and ridiculed...from watching ball under canopy now to assister of the asssist man. Nairaland and especially this thread is all there is to the dudes life. All his supposed friends and enemies exist here so it's no wonder he replies every quote or comment regarding him and his sh1tty posts like a customer call rep. He would spend the whole day to read and watch all the videos about the club just so he can display his "fantastic" football knowledge here and at the end of the day still fail badly at it. Imagine having all that time in the world and wasting it just to prove a point to faceless people you might never meet. cringe....The same time a lot of people here spend making money or even shagging their girlfriend while replying his post. That's how little his world is...begins and ends here! Take away this thread or nairaland and tomorrows front page news of a suicide wont surprise you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.