Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (14154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Hehehehe, true

Diademk07 is a terminator,he'll be back!!!

Just get ready!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Big Sam grin dodgy geezer. If then like make dem give Harry Redknapp the job. grin The dodgiest of all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Could this be the end of el fatso for club and country the Gods are working against him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
MKHITARYAN'S SCORING RECORD AGAINST ZORYA

Zorya Luhansk visit Old Trafford as virtual unknowns to Manchester United fans on Thursday, yet Henrikh Mkhitaryan knows all about the Europa League foes from his time in Ukraine.

The summer signing played for Shakhtar Donetsk across three seasons from 2010, before moving to Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund to continue his personal ascension through the European leagues.

Mkhitaryan did not feature in two matches against Zorya during his debut season in Ukraine, but his first appearance against them in 2011/12 was a great success, scoring twice in a thumping 5-1 away win at Avanyard Stadium that contributed to his team-mates winning the title that campaign.

The 2012/13 season was also particularly fruitful for Mkhitaryan in both home and away matches against Zorya as he netted in consecutive 3-0 wins. Those two finishes helped him to break the record for the most goals scored by a single player in a Ukrainian Premier League season (25). 

In total, Mkhitaryan has scored four goals in three matches against Thursday’s Europa League opponents and the Armenian will undoubtedly hope to improve his impressive tally at Old Trafford, if fit and selected. 

Henrikh has not featured for the Reds since the Manchester derby on 10 September, but Jose Mourinho suggested he is close to being available and may update that situation during his pre-match media conference on Wednesday at 13:30 BST, which you can follow live on ManUtd.com.

MKHITARYAN'S RECORD V ZORYA LUHANSK

Zorya Luhansk 1 Shakhtar Donetsk 5 | 16 April 2012 | Two goals
Zorya Luhansk 0 Shakhtar Donetsk 3 | 15 September 2012 | One goal
Shakhtar Donetsk 3 Zorya Luhansk 0 | 13 April 2013 | One goal

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2016
joeace2020:
Could this be the end of el fatso for club and country the Gods are working against him
Please, explain.. ........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2016
A GREAT READ:

cheesy

www.skysports.com/football/news/15118/10586124/arsene-wengers-arsenal-still-showing-scars-from-2006-champions-league-final-defeat

Cc: spy360, elfenomenol1, pataki and kokaneprodigy!

How una see am?......Lolz.!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Players who trained this Morning:

Goalkeepers
De Gea, Romero, Johnstone,

Defenders
Fosu-Mensah, Valencia, Smalling, Darmian, Bailly, Blind, Rojo,

Midfielders
Herrera, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Young, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Pogba, Mata, Memphis, Martial,

Strikers
Rashford, Ibrahimovic, Rooney.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Likely Shaw injured as usual cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Likely el fatso will start tomorrow! ...He should start as a CF please!!

If he can't get goals against Zorya that's he's business.

I don't want to see him in the league starting 11 for now!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
chrisley024:

Probably getting rested,I don't think he's 100% fit to train yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Other Pics

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
More.....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
chrisley024:

The Press Conference is coming up by 1:30pm. Jose Mourinho gonna shed light on it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
joeace2020:
nothing lasts forever, wazza is the all time english national team scorer. Second all time for united, very rich with no regrets, he captained club and country the dream of any player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oasis007:

The Press Conference is coming up by 1:30pm. Jose Mourinho gonna shed light on it.
Do you think big Sam is guilty as accused?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
"For me, his (Pogba) role’s just got to be to play his game, let the team win and his natural ability will show. They’ve got more ball players around him now. [Juan] Mata and [Ander] Herrera allow him to be free. The problem with Pogba is that he is strong, can defend and attack - he can do everything. Sometimes that can be a negative thing. Just put him on the pitch, forget all the complications and the tactical stuff. Just let the kid play.

“When he was so successful at Juve, the players around him were Pirlo and Vidal. He was allowed to express himself. Pirlo left and he took over that role and became more responsible. You’ll get to see that confidence, the understanding with team-mates. He’s come into a team where they’ve been playing a certain style for two years and he’s come in with a new style. [Jose] Mourinho’s trying to implement his way of playing.

“I would’ve done anything to get him back. We didn’t want him to leave in the first place. We all know, even before he left, what he was like. He’s got stronger at Juve, he’s a better player now for that experience.

“He scored a good goal so that will settle him down. Everyone will support him and they love him from before. He’s a very humble guy. You speak to everyone at the training ground and they say he’s an amazing kid who isn’t fazed by the hype. He gets on with the job.

“Like every human being he wanted to do everything at the beginning. That happens with the pressure, the price tag, but now he looks like he’s taking it in his stride, not trying to do stuff he hasn’t before.

“But to have a player like that in your team is fantastic. He’s coming from Italy where it’s more tactical. The Premier League is tough.

“Some players take a season to adapt; he’s having to adapt quickly because of the price tag. Some wouldn’t be able to deal with it.

“He was probably trying too hard the first few games – ‘I’m Pogba, I’m here and want to show you’ - but is showing what he can do now. There’s much more to come.”

- Quinton Fortune
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:

Of course he is! Perhaps in Nigeria We would overlook it, but we are talking of an advanced Country.

The link below will help you with facts as regard the issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/sep/28/sam-allardyce-leaves-england-job-latest-news-and-reaction-live
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Luke Shaw missed the Training due to Illness - not Injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
"Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcus Rashford seem to be a fit. Those two could eventually end up playing together.

"Ibrahimovic is clever enough to find the runs of Rashford. Rashford is clever. He isn't just a runner and a finisher."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oasis007:

Of course he is! Perhaps in Nigeria We would overlook it, but we are talking of an advanced Country.

The link below will help you with facts as regard the issue.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2016/sep/28/sam-allardyce-leaves-england-job-latest-news-and-reaction-live
Hmm.. A revealing read. It's obvious he is guilty. Why then is he shedding crocodile tears even when there is obviously no way out for him? I never liked him being England's manager tho so i do not pity him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
"He (Anthony Martial) has recovered and is ready to play Tomorrow."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
"To be honest I think we have to win. If we don’t win, we have four matches and I would say we’d have to win all the last four matches, which is difficult so I think tomorrow is very important that we win the game."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
"He’s (Luke Shaw) ill - temperature, fever, bad throat. He arrived this morning and immediately the doctor sent him home because one player like this in the middle of the other ones can affect others so he went home."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
The boss also confirmed that he will play a strong side against Zorya Luhansk and it will include Zlatan Ibrahimovic who will start both tomorrow's match and Sunday's against Stoke City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
DrinkWater10:
LOAN WATCH: Andreas 'Pereira's Beckham-esque' assist for Granada in the weekend.

http://gfycat.com/InfamousDifficultCavy
cc Diademk07,

[gif]http://gfycat.com/InfamousDifficultCavy[/gif]
In other new, Looks like Phil Jones is out injured again; expected back after the international break .

Nothing that Cleverley has never managed. His pinpoint cross was his best attribute, almost Beckham esque. No wonder he allowed the hype to get into his head as seen with the stupid TC23 logo he designed when he was just n average player.

I'm not comparing Perreira to Cleverley but I want to see more ground incisive passes such as through balls etc. Also, his decision making, Movement and awareness needs to be better. He's got a good touch and X factor with his fierce shots but he needs to do better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
Please, explain.. ........

With his position currently under threat at utd, it could be the same if England appoint a more radical manager and not a profit seeking one who'll play rooney just so he can line his pocket....So as it is he faces threat of exclusion on both sides
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Lies Lies Lies, quote that post of yours were you listed over 11 games were he scored decisive goals

You forgot this?

Diademk07:

LOL!

The funny thing is I can lay to rest all these your shenanigans with just a stroke because I'm pretty sure of myself.

During the winter time, Hazrd either scored or assisted the lone goal Chelsea scored against Manutd, Qpr, West ham, Burnley, Manchester City, Southampton and Crystal palace.

He was involved in both of the 2 goals scored against Stoke and Hull City. Furthermore, he scored the first leading goal in the 3-2 and 2-1 win over Hull City and Aston Villa respectively.

That's about 11 games he was involved in and don't forget the title was sealed at Crystal palace with Hazard's lone goal prior to the remaining last 3 games (Westbrom, Liverpool, Sunderland).

So, what else now?
By God grace, I have this photographic brain that makes it easy to remember things well enough and if I said I saw something this way, I definitely saw it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Diademk07 my nigga!!.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oasis007:
The boss also confirmed that he will play a strong side against Zorya Luhansk and it will include Zlatan Ibrahimovic who will start both tomorrow's match and Sunday's against Stoke City.
if only depay, rojo, darmian were even a tad bit useful angry Them wan dey over stress our first team so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:

He is guilty (all coaches do it but don't be caught) but I have & will always hate snitches or spies cos in this world, every man is guilty of his hidden sins....just like a betrayal of some sort (off-the record yarnings shld end that way not 4 public eyes)

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
landinfo:

He is guilty (all coaches do it but don't be caught) but I have & will always hate snitches or spies cos in this world, every man is guilty of his hidden sins....just like a betrayal of some sort (off-the record yarnings shld end that way not 4 public eyes)
Don't you think the bolded above is an exaggeration?

The press is the press bro, anything that gets to them goes public! I actually support "this kind of snitching" it(as we can see in this case) exposes and reduces corruption and corrupt officials.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
MATA HAS FOUND 'NATURAL HABITAT' AT MAN UTD - MOURINHO

The United boss believes the Spaniard is made for the 20-time English champions despite having previously offloaded the attacker at Chelsea
Jose Mourinho has claimed that Juan Mata has found his “natural habitat” at Manchester United following recent reports that the Spaniard is set to sign a new contract at Old Trafford.

Despite speculation in the summer that Mourinho could again offload the player he watched depart his former club Chelsea for United in January 2014, Mata has been a key member of the Portuguese’s outfit so far this season, prompting the club to undergo talks over a longer-term deal.
And Mourinho, speaking ahead of Thursday’s crucial Europa League fixture at home to Zorya Luhansk, insisted that Mata has the right qualities to deliver his best for his Manchester United side.

“[Chelsea] were playing in a defensive block when we won the title in 2014-15, and it’s one thing having players for that and another having players trying to play in a different way and we are trying to play in a different way," said Mourinho.
“He is very adaptive with his qualities. He has found a very good natural habitat with us.”

Mourinho also defended his role in Chelsea’s decision to sell Mata to the Red Devils for £37.5 million in the winter transfer window in 2013-14.
"First of all, I didn’t sell him. My job is not to buy and sell. My job is to coach, to work on the pitch and to advise my board about the transfer policy.
“Secondly, it was Juan that asked to leave and when a player asks to leave I think always you have to think twice.
“And the third point is that my idea for football with the squad and objectives we had at Chelsea is one thing, and the squad I have at Man United and the profile and what I try to do with this club is a completely different situation.

“So Juan at Chelsea in my project was one player, and Juan in my project at Man United is another thing.”
Mata bagged a goal and an assist in Saturday’s impressive 4-1 victory over Premier League champions Leicester City at Old Trafford having been chosen in the number 10 position at the expense of club captain Wayne Rooney.
The 28-year-old attacker has 21 months remaining on his current contract, but a new deal could well see him remaining at Old Trafford well into his thirties.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2915/europa-league/2016/09/28/27972162/mata-has-found-natural-habitat-at-man-utd-mourinho?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (14154) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Odunharry(m), Ellexy, TrebleChamp(m), Mrviktor(m), Wealth1105, donjazzet, benedictilemona(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.