Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758232 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
nyabinghi:
nothing lasts forever, wazza is the all time english national team scorer. Second all time for united, very rich with no regrets, he captained club and country the dream of any player.
Ok. Very nice and impressive achievements. Good for him.
But now that he's shít, he should kindly fúck off my club. United is bigger than "Mr all time English national team scorer".

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
if only depay, rojo, darmian were even a tad bit useful angry Them wan dey over stress our first team so.

Are they still Manchester United Players?! They are likely to be shown the EXIT Door in January. I'm pretty sure their Days at the Club are numbered!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
He better start Depay...He hasn't been that bad...

STILL ON THE BULLSHIT_ FVCK MOURINHO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oasis007:

Are they still Manchester United Players?! They are likely to be shown the EXIT Door in January. I'm pretty sure their Days at the Club are numbered!
Make dem dey go abeg.. Their presence na insult to the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lana1:
But now that he's shít, he should kindly fúck off my club. United is bigger than "Mr all time English national team scorer".
oga calm down na, atleast acknowledge hawa legend undecided grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lana1:
rooney earns his weekly wages playing or not, he can't Bleep off your club, he has a valid contract. No player or coach is bigger than any club. Gbam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jose: "Chelsea were playing in a defensive block when we won the title in 2014-15, at United we're trying to play in a different way."
"My idea of football with Chelsea is one thing. The football I want to play at Manchester United is completely different."

This is good to see..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
PietroRico:
Jose: "Chelsea were playing in a defensive block when we won the title in 2014-15, at United we're trying to play in a different way."
"My idea of football with Chelsea is one thing. The football I want to play at Manchester United is completely different."

This is good to see..
Music to my ears bro. Waiting to see how the team is able to translate it to the field of play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
To all those sayin Jose is too defense oriented and has no tactic, the boss has this to say to you guys
But Mourinho said: "In my project at Chelsea he was a good player. At Man Utd he is a very good player."
And he said he saw Mata as a key part of his plans.
The 28-year-old had been repeatedly left out of the Chelsea side before his January 2015 exit, completing two full 90 minutes in the Premier League during the 2014-15 campaign.
Mourinho did not feel the Spain midfielder did enough defensive work in a side built around physicality that would go on to become champions - but he has repeatedly claimed that it was Mata who asked to leave.
And at United, Mourinho says, he has a completely different squad.
"At Manchester United I have no players to play transitional football," said the Portuguese.
"We are not so physically compact like when we won the title in 2015. We are trying to play in a different way that is very adapted to his qualities.
"He has found a natural habitat for his football."

I hope this will shut some people up. Mou values Juan Mata, Mou loves attacking football, Mou is a worldclass tactician!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
PietroRico:

This is good to see..
oh, just seeing this.. More proof that Jose isn't as defensive as people paint him to be.. This is goodnews
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Diademk07:

Nothing that Cleverley has never managed. His pinpoint cross was his best attribute, almost Beckham esque. No wonder he allowed the hype to get into his head as seen with the stupid TC23 logo he designed when he was just n average player.

I'm not comparing Perreira to Cleverley but I want to see more ground incisive passes such as through balls etc. Also, his decision making, Movement and awareness needs to be better. He's got a good touch and X factor with his fierce shots but he needs to do better.
First reasonable post from you. You shouldn't Just condemn a player. State what they did right and wrong and say what you expect from them. Thank God you are changing. Keep it up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
*Away from Football matters*

Pietro Rico, what's the situation over there in Benin (Election)?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

i heard some funny rumour that UPP had just one vote. grin

onto serious matters, it seems pdp is leading with just about a thousand votes. #just a rumour.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
i heard some funny rumour that UPP had just one vote. grin

onto serious matters, it seems pdp is leading with just about a thousand votes. #just a rumour.

grin grin

Different stories here & there...

The one wey burst my head pass na the allegation say APC dey try use akara buy votes this morning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jose Mourinho has said he 'feels sorry' for Sam Allardyce, who left his position as England manager on Tuesday after he was caught offering advice on how to "get around" player transfer rules.

Allardyce has received messages of support from a number of figures within the game, and the Manchester United manager has now expressed his sympathy with the former Bolton, Newcastle and West Ham boss.

"The only thing I can say is that I like Sam. I feel sorry for that because I know that was a dream job and I feel sorry for him," he said at a pre-match press conference ahead of his side's Europa League meeting with Zorya Luhansk on Thursday.

"The second thing I can say is that what happened obviously is not going to interfere with my own relations with him. I like him and respected him before and that is not going to change.
"The third thing is it is between him and the FA. I have nothing to say with it."
Jose is definitely a new creature cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

grin grin

Different stories here & there...

The one wey burst my head pass na the allegation say APC dey try use akara buy votes this morning
Lol that wan na true, na since yesterday sef.. Plus APC offered 2K to buy votes. Oshiomole is desperate to put his godson on that seat i tell ya. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
See how Jose said "the only thing" and still went ahead to say "the second thing and the third thing" chai, na so English hard? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Jose is definitely a new creature cheesy
2Cor5:17 cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
city go collect today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:
city go collect today
That their defence na scam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
adebayo201:
2Cor5:17 cool
Old thing are past away, behold all things have become anew! cool Omo pastor grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Old thing are past away, behold all things have become anew! cool Omo pastor grin

na so cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
LoRdCaT:
That their defence na scam.
U no see that goal!!!
Kolarov na waste.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:

U no see that goal!!!
Kolarov na waste.
I no dey watch the match oo.. No light and erect!on sorry election no let filling stations and viewing centres open so na nairaland updates man dey rely on sad But as i see 1:0 for seven mins, i know say the useless defence don dey see their period. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sterling don go up on level from last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdisaOwala:

It's been tight here mehn. The results trickling in have been from pdp strong holds and some other border line areas.
Pdp is just about edging it for now, but theres a strong belief Apc will carry the day at the end.
Their rigging machinery even with some setbacks may just prove too strong..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2016
LoRdCaT:
To all those sayin Jose is too defense oriented and has no tactic, the boss has this to say to you guys

I hope this will shut some people up. Mou values Juan Mata, Mou loves attacking football, Mou is a worldclass tactician!

I hope I would not come against u when he goes defensive against Skepke, Citi, Laserpull, Ass.nal & Tootoham

cool cool cool

Election-Edo, a friend in Edo told me that some uniform men were causing **** with votes there & that Apc. Is winning weda hook or crook
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 5:28am On Sep 29, 2016
I have an Announcement to make....

I

AM

NO

LONGER

A

MANCHESTER

UNITED

FAN

Henceforth...I am an Anti-Mourinho fan till further notice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:
I have an Announcement to make....

I

AM

NO

LONGER

A

MANCHESTER

UNITED

FAN

Henceforth...I am an Anti-Mourinho fan till further notice.
you are wlecome bro, till that mercenary is sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2016
“Marcus Rashford is playing without fear.
We suggested when Jose Mourinho came in that he wouldn’t play. He got his chance last season and he is getting it this season. I’d say take it.

“He impressed under Louis van Gaal last season and he now needs to impress Jose Mourinho. He doesn’t need to stay in the team for 10 games but 10 seasons. He needs to score 20 goals a season.

“He should think about going for Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s place up front as well. He should go for it now. He is in the team and Wayne Rooney has been left out.”

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2016
“I think Marcus Rashford should be selected for the senior squad next week and be unleashed against Malta.

“Including his hat-trick for the U21s against Norway earlier this month, no English striker has scored more goals since he made his professional debut in February.

“I don’t care how old you are, that record warrants a place in the squad.

“He has been the best striker in this country since February in terms of output – the statistics don’t lie.”

- Rio Ferdinand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Munchausen Syndrome is an attention-seeking personality disorder which is more common than statistics suggest. Munchausen Syndrome, named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, is a disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to his/herself and to be the centre of attention.

12 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), Ijustwantto, Panther7(m), Meksbig(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.