Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8684463 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
"The pitch is very hard, it is icy," Mourinho told a news conference. "I think UEFA knows the conditions of the pitch. Everybody knows that in mid-December, the conditions in Ukraine and Eastern Europe are more difficult.

What u get for playing in the Europa hahahahahahah grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
dee02:

Elekute, please tell me what are you defending?! undecided
His Man-Hood

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Depression is written all over this thread. Did someone die? embarassed embarassed
Old Trafford got renewed, and the red devil got saved... sad

Thanks to Evangelist Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

And why will Koeman waste his time and resources developing players for you to just stroll in and come grab them back whenever you wish
Cos of the money they'll pay for the loan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
"The pitch is very hard, it is icy," Mourinho told a news conference. "I think UEFA knows the conditions of the pitch. Everybody knows that in mid-December, the conditions in Ukraine and Eastern Europe are more difficult.

Thursday night is gonna be really chilly!

I ain't comin out... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Spy360:

Thursday night is gonna be really chilly!

I ain't comin out... cheesy

Blind and lame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
nitrogen:

Blind and lame.
Sore Loser!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
On a brighter note, Sevilla just dropped out of the race for Europa contention... so I guess it is safe to say that there is a fair enough chance for UTD to win it and get back into UCL again.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
RuuDie:
On a brighter note, Sevilla just dropped out of the race for Europa contention... so I guess it is safe to say that there is a fair enough chance for UTD to win it and get back into UCL again.

grin

You don kolo finish grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Danhumprey:
what do you guys think about sending Depay and Schneiderlin on loan to Everton?

Koeman just might get the best out of them, grant them playing times, improve their confidence.
we shouldn't be strengthening teams around us,let them move to another league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:15am On Dec 08, 2016
For some reasons, I want to see Leicester vs PSG and Arsenal vs Real Madrid in the UCL next round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Travelling squad: De Gea, Romero, Johnstone; Fosu-Mensah, Jones, Bailly, Rojo, Blind, Young; Fellaini ( What on earth is this guy still doing in our squad angry angry ), Herrera, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Mkhitaryan; Martial, Rashford, Rooney, Ibrahimovic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

And why will Koeman waste his time and resources developing players for you to just stroll in and come grab them back whenever you wish
Hehehehehehehe. I admit you got a point, though. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dee02(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2016
Spy360:

His Man-Hood

Does he have a man - Hood?! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Fellaini starts and scores a brace today! grin

Fans: "this is a the Fellaini we need not that lunatic,let's keep him."

DopeJemi :"thunder fire all of una"

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2016
funny how everyone has chosen to ignore elfenomeno1. nigga is back and right here antagonizing everyone. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
UniqueGem:
Scholes Why?
He is slower than a Tortoise going backward? Lol that was a clapback lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

They (Ukraine and Russia) have teams that play in the UCL.

Receive sense

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

lol what does he want UEFA to do now. If the ground is too hard let them hire plough or pick-axe and break up the ground Fellani and Schweinsteiger should do the job since they seem to be the most useless, as for the cold part just two cups of Chelsea dry gin concentrated with Alomo would just do they would become smoking dragons on the field. grin Cheers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Yesterday

#BREAKING There is a risk of Uniteds game with Zorya being called off tomorrow night. Temperatures set to fall to -9 over night and the pitch is already rock hard and icy. There will be a pitch inspection at 8am UK time tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2016
elrony:
Fellaini starts and scores a brace today! grin

Fans: "this is a the Fellaini we need not that lunatic,let's keep him."

DopeJemi :"thunder fire all of una"

grin

Even if he scores a hat-trick, he should still gtfo of our club!! angry , that guy cant be trusted at all angry angry ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Even if he scores a hat-trick, he should still gtfo of our club!! angry , that guy cant be trusted at all angry angry ...

Hahaha.... Moyes Love Child,LVG'S foster son,now Mou's. ...... grin

We don suffer sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
elampiro:

They (Ukraine and Russia) have teams that play in the UCL.

Receive sense

That carbide need deliverance! !! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
dee02:

Does he have a man - Hood?! undecided
Well Man-United has been seeing their periods once a month. So I wonder if there is any Man-Hood left over there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
SIRcumalot:

we shouldn't be strengthening teams around us,let them move to another league.
Yeah. Everton are United's 5th place EL rivals. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
UniqueGem:
For some reasons, I want to see Leicester vs PSG and Arsenal vs Real Madrid in the UCL next round.
For some reasons I'll like to see Man United vs Ludorogrets in the EL next round.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Spy360:

Yeah. Everton are United's 5th place EL rivals. cheesy

See as u just carry man utd matter for head.
nawa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Danhumprey:
you mean Fellaini is leaving in January? is he officially up for sale?

Reports have it that Westham want a loan deal but United want to offload him but Westham don't want to buy him because of his wages
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Spy360:

For some reasons I'll like to see Man United vs Ludorogrets in the EL next round.
Noted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dee02(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
elampiro:
Yesterday

#BREAKING There is a risk of Uniteds game with Zorya being called off tomorrow night. Temperatures set to fall to -9 over night and the pitch is already rock hard and icy. There will be a pitch inspection at 8am UK time tomorrow.

No way..... You must play Thursday Night Football!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Romero

Young - Bailly - Rojo - Blind

Herrera - Pogba

Mata - Rooney - Mhiki

Zlatan

why here dry like dis grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pray Rooney plays like a possessed man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.