Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9160607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (14378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
i dey await the seasons after wenger retire
God spare a ninja.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Despite spending half a billion pounds in transfer fees alone between just 2014 and now?

That's more than Everton have spent in transfer fees since the EPL began in 1992....
And those you lost to this season? They spent more than you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

God! The United of my Dream is back!

In Elampiro voice: Ayagayagayagayo!!!
We Are Back FC

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
eph12:

And those you lost to this season? They spent more than you?

Anybody can lose to anybody...That's not in doubt...

What is up for debate here is why a draw with Everton should be seen as a good result, especially after spending more in the market in the last 2 years than Everton has spent in the last 22...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
we need zlatan against spurs
make the league respect their sef that clash with coleman na nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
This Keky guy na big Fòol I swear

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Anybody can lose to anybody...That's not in doubt...

What is up for debate here is why a draw with Everton should be seen as a good result, especially after spending more in the market in the last 2 years than Everton has spent in the last 22...
We have always spent much more than them so don't make it a last two years thing. Even when Fergie was here and we lost we spent more than them. It's irrelevant saying it's half or twice a billion.

And the half a billion can you list those players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dee02(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Despite spending half a billion pounds in transfer fees alone between just 2014 and now?

That's more than Everton have spent in transfer fees since the EPL began in 1992....

As in.... I cant believe some medicated moro...ns here are trying to sugarcoat that!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fkhalifa:
I remembered those seasons of Arseno having all possession no result cheesy....they said all sort of things...

Call the Devil by his name...

In 2015
Jose Mourinho: 'I ask myself if in the future, when I am a grandad and I am at home with my grandsons, and [b]maybe the future of football is a beautiful green grass carpet without goals and in that beautiful grass pitch the team with more ball possession wins the game[/b]. Because everybody says "oh, my team plays fantastically well, we had great ball possession". Good. "Oh, we build very well." Good.

'It looks like the goals are not there. Sometimes you speak about "boring" and you consider boring a team that scores as many goals as we do, but you don't consider boring a team that has 70 per cent of the ball possession and cannot win the game. It's quite a big contradiction.

'Football started a few centuries ago and the objective was one, but now it looks like the objective is another one.

'For me, I am very simple in my analysis. Football is about putting the ball in the net of your opponent and stopping your opponent

In 2016

Jose Mourinho: When my teams are playing pragmatic football and winning matches and winning titles you say that is not nice and not right,"

"Then my team play very well - and is a huge change to the last two or three years [at United] - now you say what matters is to get the result no matter what.

"In this moment we have teams getting results that defend with 11, kick ball and attack the space on the counter-attack...it is phenomenal, it's beautiful.

I laugh in tax evasion...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
eph12:

We have always spent much more than them so don't make it a last two years thing. Even when Fergie was here and we lost we spent more than them. It's irrelevant saying it's half or twice a billion.

And the half a billion can you list those players?

Yes even when when Sir Rednose was still in action, Manyoo had lost or drawn with Everton...that's not new...

The question is why should it not be seen as a bad result?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Yes even when when Sir Rednose was still in action, Manyoo had lost or drawn with Everton...that's not new...

Lol. Be like say u get time dis afternoon. Trust me, U cant get any reasonable ansa to dat qweshun.

Na their type go dey tell us to keep looking at the positives when Sunderland come to draw us at OT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Because they are a good side too and they're at home.

Still waiting for the half billion players we currently have in our team from the last two years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Be like say u get time dis afternoon. Trust me, U cant get any reasonable ansa to dat qweshun.

Na their type go dey tell us to keep looking at the positives when Sunderland come to draw us at OT.

lmao

The thing bust my head die...A draw against Everton should not be seen as a bad result.

Gone are the days when Manyoo was a dead cert for the title before season even started.

These are some truly strange days. Leicester won the title, and Manyoo has fallen so low that a draw with Everton is a good result.

As a fan of both Leicester and Chelsea as well as a proud ABU, I'm absolutely delighted that this is all happening in my life time. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist.

I hear you're having a meltdown over Man Utd matter. You've been raucous all day long, spittle dripping from the corner of your mouth.

What's troubling you son? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
eph12:

Because they are a good side too and they're at home.

You are absolutely right...

Getting a point at Goodison park is a good result....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Leyqute:
Nihilist.

I hear you're having a meltdown over Man Utd matter. You've been raucous all day long, spittle dripping from the corner of your mouth.

What's troubling you son? cheesy

My favourite palmwine tapper.

I just want to hear your latest theory on Manyoo's woes...

Take it away bro...the floor is yours...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:
I just dey laugh.

Last year, he kept shouting how Mourinho's failure to rotate players was what was causing our repeated failures. Now Conte is playing the same guys week in week out and is top of the league, yet Jose that is rotating more than a flying saucer is still failing...

Manyoo fans need to produce Leyqute for me. I need to hear his next words of wisdom...

This season my major prayer is for Mourinho to fail. Why cos he is my most hated coach, Also the added incentive of facing Pep in the same condition

Best case scenario for me will be for Pep to win the league and Mourinho fail to make top 4
Next best will be if both dont win the league, for Pep to finish above Mourinho

Worst case scenario is Mourinho to win and Pep doesnt make top 4

The argument for best coach in most cases will need CL winning credentials and only Pep and Mourinho have it in the EPL

If Conte wins the league, It gives me a talking point of how a manager from the belittled Serie A won the EPL n his first season
If Klopp wns the league, It also plays in my favour as a manager who finished mid table in his last Buli season wins the league with a no hoper like Liverpool in his frst full season

Only a Mourinho win can shame me fully.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

lmao

The thing bust my head die...A draw against Everton should not be seen as a bad result.

Gone are the days when Manyoo was a dead cert for the title before season even started.

These are some truly strange days. Leicester won the title, and Manyoo has fallen so low that a draw with Everton is a good result.

As a fan of both Leicester and Chelsea as well as a proud ABU, I'm absolutely delighted that this is all happening in my life time. grin grin
Lol. The thing just tire me.

I know we might ve had a rough 3 years, but i dont understand wia dis new found obssession with Positives is coming from.

Despite Mourinho's EPL experience and his 90million dabber, despite one EPL win since September, despite sitting 6th on the table, its intriguing how some pipu still see the brighter side in drawing Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Aguero banned for 4 games, plus the fa has charged man city and chelsea for failing to control their players!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10684380/sergio-aguero-banned-for-four-games-for-david-luiz-foul
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anyways, are we just gonna sit here and pretend like the champions aren't sitting in 15th position with 13 points and -7 GD??
grin

And also saw somewhere on Saturday that Vardy has gone like 700mins without a shot on target shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

Call the Devil by his name...

In 2015

In 2016

I laugh in tax evasion...
Back to back failures, tax evasion, the end is here for that thug
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

This season my major prayer is for Mourinho to fail. Why cos he is my most hated coach, Also the added incentive of facing Pep in the same condition

Best case scenario for me will be for Pep to win the league and Mourinho fail to make top 4
Next best will be if both dont win the league, for Pep to finish above Mourinho

Worst case scenario is Mourinho to win and Pep doesnt make top 4

The argument for best coach in most cases will need CL winning credentials and only Pep and Mourinho have it in the EPL

If Conte wins the league, It gives me a talking point of how a manager from the belittled Serie A won the EPL n his first season
If Klopp wns the league, It also plays in my favour as a manager who finished mid table in his last Buli season wins the league with a no hoper like Liverpool in his frst full season

Only a Mourinho win can shame me fully.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nihilist:

My favourite palmwine tapper.

I just want to hear your latest theory on Manyoo's woes...

Take it away bro...the floor is yours...

Baba, I think the gods are still angry with Mourinho...and he's not helping things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

This season my major prayer is for Mourinho to fail. Why cos he is my most hated coach,
At least we have one thing in common
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keky:
We Are Back FC

grin grin

..... and no Mod is available to ban you till next Year?!

Keep enjoying the Moment!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:
God spare a ninja.

Nah lie... e no fit happen...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:
God spare a ninja.
LMAO! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
AdisaOwala:
This Keky guy na big Fòol I swear
grin grin
As in eh! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:
God spare a ninja.

Abeg let wengay be bros! With him, we are sure they ain't winning ucl or EPL..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin Na wah o.. united get haters plenty o.. Cmon draw them pitch tent here. If United lose na party till next year Haters go do for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just wanna say hi!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Odunharry:
grin Na wah o..
united get haters plenty o.. Cmon draw them pitch tent here.
If United lose na party till next year Haters go do for here.

E taya me. If we win, na wahala. If we lose, na wahala. If we draw nko? You get am

These guys are so low on self esteem

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (14378) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: schurley(m), Jamiuokolaa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.