Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718315 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
List of Players that should leave voluntarily or forcefully after the End of this Season in my Opinion are;

1. Lingard
2. Darmian
3. Rooney
4. Fellaini
5. Young
6. Schweinsteiger
7. Carrick

And I hope only 4 quality PLAYERS are signed to fill the Vacuums in the important Positions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oasis007:
List of Players that should leave voluntarily or forcefully after the End of this Season in my Opinion are;

1. Lingard - Lingard can stay as a squad player. we need a big squad for many games and I'm happy with him to be part of the squad for Cup games against lesser teams.
2. Darmian - Definitely please sell and let go for free.
3. Rooney - He should probably leave this summer but if he doesnt as long as he's happy to come of the bench. He can stay.
4. Fellaini - Please go.
5. Young - Happy for him to stay as a squad player.
6. Schweinsteiger - Again, if he wants to stay he can but I imagine he'll be going to MLS.
7. Carrick - Definitely Stay. still a good player for the squad. Maybe not the first team though.

And I hope only 4 quality PLAYERS are signed to fill the Vacancies!

That's my opinion on the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
This match reinforces my belief that we need quality reinforcements in the summer. So we can't win with Zlatan and Dabadinho?

Mourinho should use club to chase out wastes like Smalling, Young, Darmian and Co. Smalling should be the first fool out of the club followed by Lingard and Young.

I nearly fell asleep watching this match. What a borefest. Utter piece of crap. Even Rojo that used to be impressive depreciated when paired with Smalling. Martial didn't even turn up today. Mehn, the match dry I swear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
........ and that was a very lethargic performance. Worst I've seen recently. We dey next round na im b d koko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oasis007:

1. Lingard
2. Darmian
3. Rooney
4. Fellaini
5. Young
6. Schweinsteiger
7. Carrick

And I hope only 4 quality PLAYERS are signed to fill the Vacuums in the important Positions.

Add that tall fool, Smalling to your list. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
SIRcumalot:
When we go play Chelsea and City.
We go cure anybody crase if dem do mistake jam us now..

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
sinizia:

Add that tall fool, Smalling to your list. angry

grin

Smalling ke?! Though he was useless Today, but I think we can keep him as a squad Player.

LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Haba why the beef for Mike? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chelsea away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Smalling ke?! LOL!

Guy was utter rubbish today especially in the first-half. Just imagine how he allowed our opponents run circles around him in the first-half. Their goal espouses how dumb Smalling can be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
afrodoc2:
Haba why the beef for Mike? grin
He made my blood boil in the first-half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRTA7:

That's my opinion on the squad.

I think we should get rid of Young and Schweinsteiger honorably in the Summer. We do not need them anymore in the Team. I will rather prefer TFM to be a squad of Player instead of Young as a RB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
You guys are playing PES career mode
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
sinizia:
This match reinforces my belief that we need quality reinforcements in the summer. So we can't win with Zlatan and Dabadinho?

Mourinho should use club to chase out wastes like Smalling, Young, Darmian and Co. Smalling should be the first fool out of the club followed by Lingard and Young.

I nearly fell asleep watching this match. What a borefest. Utter piece of crap. Even Rojo that used to be impressive depreciated when paired with Smalling. Martial didn't even turn up today. Mehn, the match dry I swear.
Judging from the play today, there's still a long way to go towards bringing the club to wat it used to be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Scummies chelshit says hi..... cool cool

Chelsea v Manchester United
Middlesbrough v Huddersfield/Man City
Tottenham v Millwall
Sutton/Arsenal v Lincoln
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
"@FootballFact101: #FACupdraw Chelsea vs Manchester United."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
chidexxy007:

Judging from the play today, there's still a long way to go towards bringing the club to wat it used to be.

I'm just happy we won. We need to keep Pogba and Zlatan in optimum condition or no hope for us this season. The performance was sleep-inducing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
sinizia:

Guy was utter rubbish today especially in the first-half. Just imagine how he allowed our opponents run circles around him in the first-half. Their goal espouses how dumb Smalling can be.

He was useless for the whole 90mins IMO! He's poor with ball distributions and movements too.

He's damn easy to predict while on the Ball. Either he passes the to the RB, partnering CB or the Goalkeeper!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
FA Draw for the Round of 16

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRTA7:
Chelsea away.
Knew it.
Sircumalot u don finally get ur wish!! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

What an easy Draw for United. Semi-Final booked in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
manU must be scared now knowing they playing Chelsea in za next round
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Leyqute:

The odds are looking good for us. Blackburn have only won one in the last 6

This FA cup is a distraction to our bid for UCL spot via Europa cup or top four finish in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
macjireh:
manU must be scared now knowing they playing Chelsea in za next round
Are you serious? We'll destroy the bridge...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oasis007:

1. Lingard
2. Darmian
3. Rooney
4. Fellaini
5. Young
6. Schweinsteiger
7. Carrick

Pls leave Carrick ooo... we haven't gotten a worthy replacement sad sad ...

As for the FA Cup draw, we could pull off a great upset wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Safe to strike the Rojo Smalling pairing off the list
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
sinizia:

Football is not the way you think. Do you realize that we did not win FA cup with the trio of Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez? Nani, Berbatov were also in their midst. Portsmouth even dump a full strength United out.

Ibrahimovic and Pogba could have started that match and lost. Football is not 1+1

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
I would have been more comfortable with that tie being at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
“I don’t think there’s any right back in the world that will fancy playing against him [Martial], He’s so fast.”

- Paul Scholes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lana1:
Knew it.
Sircumalot u don finally get ur wish!! lipsrsealed
Yes!!.
I never forget that 4-0 trashing and I need replace that memory with wan wey happy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
PietroRico:
I would have been more comfortable with that tie being at home
double trouble for united....We killing united once again.... we are Chelsea... we are leather
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
elampiro:

This FA cup is a distraction to our bid for UCL spot via Europa cup or top four finish in the league.
Another treble without the league title.
Am cool with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) (3818) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.