Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
with how many goals and assist? grin

2 against the mighty devils cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

We are yet to sign the future enforcer so e no be my problem yet. However, even God had to rest after 7days so let kante be.
rest ke, abeg collect
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

The hype is in kante leading 2 diff teams to win the pl back to back.
It is worthy to note you can only point to a match were adabowale did well against spurs(according to you). If I choose to dig into ur thread I am sure to see loads of praises going the way adabowale but i dont hv no time.
Leicester of last year ran away with th title with Kante, but Kante then was just a very good player.
Chelsea doing same now and he has now become the best midfielder in the world.
If you check closely, his figures have probably not even changed significantly
That my friend is why they call it hype.

And please, you expect me to start listing games against tin pot teams like Arsenal and many others that adebowale has 'bossed'?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
rest ke, abeg collect
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Oga i no want please keep it to yasef cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
i waz here when de kante hype was killed and buried by a certain lanky spanish overrated micheal carrick wannabe grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

Oga i no want please keep it to yasef cheesy
no be you i de give, just help me pass am to dat guy wey de cover 25 abi na 35% OF EARTH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
i waz here when de kante hype was killed and buried by a certain lanky spanish overrated micheal carrick wannabe grin
90 minutes of running around against the likes of Middlesbrough and it will restart.
It Is far from dead

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kante Oko De Gea

All I see is desperation to bad mouth Kante for embarrassing their pin point team twice

The midfield that Dominated almost every great CM of this generation was expected to be thwarted by Kante because he deals with 3 average midfielders every time he faces United cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kante was supposed to go to war against Spain with the help of Tolisso and Bakayoko? Because he is Troy

1 bad game in 2 years and they are losing their breath like they are having asthma attack

Please where was Hazard's handbag yesterday when big boys were playing? So Spain don't value the best DM in Manchester

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
90 minutes of running around against the likes of Middlesbrough and it will restart.
It Is far from dead
na them sabi, biscuit don already give dem expo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
Leicester of last year ran away with th title with Kante, but Kante then was just a very good player.
Chelsea doing same now and he has now become the best midfielder in the world.
If you check closely, his figures have probably not even changed significantly
That my friend is why they call it hype.

And please, you expect me to start listing games against tin pot teams like Arsenal and many others that adebowale has 'bossed'?

Even if you choose to lie to yasef ,facts dont! The fact is, kante was major for leicester last season and cfc this season.,endofstory..... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:
Kante Oko De Gea

All I see is desperation to bad mouth Kante for embarrassing their pin point team twice

The midfield that Dominated almost every great CM of this generation was expected to be thwarted by Kante because he deals with 3 average midfielders every time he faces United cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kante was supposed to go to war against Spain with the help of Tolisso and Bakayoko? Because he is Troy

1 bad game in 2 years and they are losing their breath like they are having asthma attack

Please where was Hazard's handbag yesterday when big boys were playing? So Spain don't value the best DM in Manchester
this logic flies out the widow when it comes to dablord because he cost plenty million.

1 bad game in 2 years.. Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
There's nothing Kante is doing now that ji sung Park didn't do and more.

The Kante hype is just crazy.
What happened yesterday na small one.
Many more dey come
My guy! I dont even understand where this hype is coming from. Did u see that one dat said he is 5th best player and best CM in the world on Chelsea thread?? I'm not even understanding.

Someone we ve'nt even seen in Europe. Nansense.

Na next yr wen dey enter Europe these Chelsea fans go sabi say all these their players they re hyping aint worth shii..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
i never knew fellaini was better than bakayoko and rabiot grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph12:
I still remember that audio of Jose and Chelsea players back then in the dressing room. It was played a lot I think on brilla fm or this Charles Anozodo and Godwin Enahina's radio sports talk. It was about Jose motivating his boys (Drogba, Lampard, JC, Terry, Carlvaho etc) just before a match.

I think yes he is a great motivator, orator and winner but he is no father which means he does not have the patience to groom a youngster.

But what I hate most about him is the way he avoids responsibilities. Always quick to push the blame to someone else. That's not fair in my opinion.
Top sport on top radio,90.9.
And you don forget kelechi Bernard.na very good show.
I don't think the show still dey go on sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

Even if you choose to lie to yasef ,facts dont! The fact is, kante was major for leicester last season and cfc this season.,endofstory..... tongue
I feel like I'm talking to a plank
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
My guy! I dont even understand where this hype is coming from. Did u see that one dat said he is 5th best player and best CM in the world on Chelsea thread?? I'm not even understanding.

Someone we ve'nt even seen in Europe. Nansense.

Na next yr wen dey enter Europe these Chelsea fans go sabi say all these their players they re hyping aint worth shii..
my guy, na at that point I give up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
with how many goals and assist? grin
40 goals last season 10 already this season

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
I feel like I'm talking to a plank

Ok....kante is useless and a fraud, are you satisfied?

You must be very very steeewpid! extremely steeewpid! if not,why will you descend into childish babbles over a civil convo?

Anyways,no be you fault. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Top sport on top radio,90.9.
And you don forget kelechi Bernard.na very good show.
I don't think the show still dey go on sha.
Yes Kelechi the barca fan. Mehn those days i try everything possible not to miss the show even when i was at work. Those guys could argue for Africa and some times i go dey think say it may turn to fight. Always united against chelshit.

I abandoned the show when Charles (the chelsea fan) left. then Godwin (United fan) left too leaving Kelechi and some new guys.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Waoooh i cant believe 3 pages are wasted arguing nothing!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:
r......this is the kind of post we particularly take out time to chase raumdeuter all over NL sports section for. Abeg just stop this already.

Na ur guy diggz be this.

You dey chase me? Or na em dey chase you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Always nice to see a fellow "yank" making waves but Christian "Christian Pulisic" Pulisic is the REAL DEAL.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mikeywise(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristineC:

Since Pogba and Buffon are not expected to score goals, why should Kante?

Abeg carry your L for head jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
this logic flies out the widow when it comes to dablord because he cost plenty million.

1 bad game in 2 years.. Lol.

What are you talking about?
Henderson bossed Pogba who had the better players

I can go on and on and midfielders that have bossed that average Joe

No one would crucify Pogba for getting washed against Spain, we don't expect that much from someone that can't deal with Huddlestone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristineC:
Nobody rates a human being who judges a DM based on goals and assists
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
i never knew fellaini was better than bakayoko and rabiot grin
I never knew Matic and Drinkwater were better than Herrera and Carrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
It Is far from dead

Still doesn't beat winning a penalty against your team in a dabbing manner
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
So bossing Pogba is supposed to be a lifetime achievement for Kante?? Wondafuu
is it not better, since you told us busquet bossed kante??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
So bossing Pogba is supposed to be a lifetime achievement for Kante?? Wondafuu

So getting bossed by an 'overrated runner' is supposed to be worth 89m?

Wonderful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
There's nothing Kante is doing now that ji sung Park didn't do and more.

The Kante hype is just crazy.
What happened yesterday na small one.
Many more dey come
those that means that pogba is yet to achieve half of what ji sung park did ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph12:
I still remember that audio of Jose and Chelsea players back then in the dressing room. It was played a lot I think on brilla fm or this Charles Anozodo and Godwin Enahina's radio sports talk. It was about Jose motivating his boys (Drogba, Lampard, JC, Terry, Carlvaho etc) just before a match.

Jose and his amazing technicolor overcoat.

dat audio was actually done as a comedy skit. it wasn't done by Jose himself. he was just mimicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.