Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
Try to read this also before calling mourinho a motivator

http://m.goal.com/s/en-us/news/85/england/2015/12/17/18468932/demba-ba-questions-mourinhos-methods-after-chelsea-dismissal?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10581548/Kevin-de-Bruyne-no-joy-in-playing-for-Jose-Mourinhos-Chelsea-any-longer.html

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/1862/premier-league/2017/03/14/33627452/de-bruyne-wanted-open-training-at-chelsea-to-prove-mourinho?

I rather take opinion of professional footballers over you, that don't appear on TV

Why are you looking for articles from bitter pained players that won nothing with him or helped in getting him sacked? Or the opinions of your clubs or other clubs legends don't count? The opinions of great players should be discarded for those of demba ba and kdb? grin

By the way this argument is not about whether you and I work for sky sports or not or which of us is the better legend at monkey post! It is about MOURINHO AS A MOTIVATOR! Abeg stay on topic and stop trying to dodge your disgrace!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Don't mind that lacazettes brother! Lordfalcao is a joker! I have given him and everybody else some links to jack up on...let us calmly wait for his next excuse!
grin grin. I gave you link that you turned a blind eye over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
nmadu1:
You expect a midfield of kante, tolliso and rabiot to boss iniesta, koke and Sergio b
Oh! Excuses already?? I thought 75% of d world was covered by water. The rest, Kante.

Why should it matter whether Kante plays in the midfield with Zidane & Makele or Tolliso & Rabiot?? I thought Kante was a beast who could handle anything??

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Why are you looking for articles from bitter pained players that won nothing with him or helped in getting him sacked? Or the opinions of your clubs or other clubs legends don't count? The opinions of great players should be discarded for those of demba ba and kdb? grin

By the way this argument is not about whether you and I work for sky sports or not or which of us is the better legend at monkey post! It is about MOURINHO AS A MOTIVATOR! Abeg stay on topic and stop trying to dodge your disgrace!
why won't I take opinions of these players serious , players who were doing well in there respective clubs and mourinho came and they started performing badly?.

I should take opinions of self established players who mourinho only knows how to get something from over the ones mourinho can't motivate to get something from..?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
Oh! Excuses already?? I thought 75% of d world was covered by water. The rest, Kante.

Why should it matter whether Kante plays in the midfield with Zidane & Makele or Tolliso & Rabiot?? I thought Kante was a beast who could handle anything??
kante is not the best we agree. but when ever he boss the midfield against a certain 89million CM on white hair we are pleased and at peace with our kante..

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
and you passed blindly on the opinions of KDB.. If you can't motivate one or two youths to greatness in your entire career you're no motivator..

After all Roberto Di Matteo motivated us to the Champions league.
I quoted the ba post wey before you posted the KDB own.

So if I point to Varane as a player that Jose motivated to greatness wetin you go talk. (he still not a youth guy)
You can't keep everybody,these guys know what they are capable of doing and to dey string them along na the real disservice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
why won't I take opinions of these players serious , players who were doing well in there respective clubs and mourinho came and they started performing badly?.

I should take opinions of self established players who mourinho only knows how to get something from over the ones mourinho can't motivate to get something from..?

Your arguments have started changing boy! You said he is not a motivator! Then you added youth! Now it's Mourinho's fault that all the players you have brought as evidence have failed? Is it also joses fault that demba ba did nothing after leaving chelsea? Or also why kdb is currently out of form?

You are stuttering all over the place my man...sip some water and compose yourself!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Your arguments have started changing boy! You said he is not a motivator! Then you added youth! Now it's Mourinho's fault that all the players you have brought as evidence have failed? Is it also joses fault that demba ba did nothing after leaving chelsea? Or also why kdb is currently out of form?

You are stuttering all over the place my man...sip some water and compose yourself!
hia!! Mourinho is not a motivator , I gave you proof by using unestablished players then who he couldn't motivate.. But you're giving me proofs of opinions of elite established players not by him...

How has KDB, mata and demba ba failed ?? This players were doing well before mourinho came. Then they started performing badly, they left and started performing well again, mourinho couldn't motivate them to get the very best out of them rather he shipped them out... KDB might not be in form but how many in form players have up to 9 assist in the league ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I quoted the ba post wey before you posted the KDB own.

So if I point to Varane as a player that Jose motivated to greatness wetin you go talk. (he still not a youth guy)
You can't keep everybody,these guys know what they are capable of doing and to dey string them along na the real disservice.
let's say we accepted varane, so in mourinho whole managerial career he could only motivate one unestablished player ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
let's say we accepted varane, so in mourinho whole managerial career he could only motivate one unestablished player ??
what about those boys wey he motivate to win Europa and UCl back to back who sabi them then?
Jose is great motivator not a youth developer.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

what about those boys wey he motivate to win Europa and UCl back to back who sabi them then?
Jose is great motivator not a youth developer.
you can call him that on the pitch..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
you can call him that on the pitch..
You say youth, you recover you say no,not youth;you say player you recover,you say no unestablished player,now na on the pitch.
Talk true,you want this guy to go back to being a P.E teacher ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nmadu1: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:

smh for you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

You say youth, you recover you say no,not youth;you say player you recover,you say no unestablished player,now na on the pitch.
Talk true,you want this guy to go back to being a P.E teacher ?
your are responsible to what you read and understand. I said you can only call him that on the pitch, which means don't bring him close when it comes to motivating players to become great, that is what I term being a motivator
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
I still remember that audio of Jose and Chelsea players back then in the dressing room. It was played a lot I think on brilla fm or this Charles Anozodo and Godwin Enahina's radio sports talk. It was about Jose motivating his boys (Drogba, Lampard, JC, Terry, Carlvaho etc) just before a match.

I think yes he is a great motivator, orator and winner but he is no father which means he does not have the patience to groom a youngster.

But what I hate most about him is the way he avoids responsibilities. Always quick to push the blame to someone else. That's not fair in my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
your are responsible to what you read and understand. I said you can only call him that on the pitch, which means don't bring him close when it comes to motivating players to become great, that is what I term being a motivator

Delivery for the boards latest "L" chapo from sir Didier himself! Courtesy of d.h."L"! grin

www.goal.com

So even your clubs greatest ever striker does not know anything about joses talents in motivation too? So where does that leave you?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Delivery for the boards latest "L" chapo from sir Didier himself! Courtesy of d.h."L"! grin

www.goal.com

So even your clubs greatest ever striker does not know anything about joses talents in motivation too? So where does that leave you?
talking about motivation from an already established player. What happened to under estblished players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
talking about motivation from an already established player. What happened to under estblished players.
you don lose already, no de drag de matter further.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
and you passed blindly on the opinions of KDB.. If you can't motivate one or two youths to greatness in your entire career you're no motivator..

After all Roberto Di Matteo motivated us to the Champions league.

Please stop the hate campaign against mou mbok! The angle you are speaking from is totally reckless and mischievious. What if he failed to motivate a youth or two to greatness,we should conclude he is no motivator,abi? #wehdonsir......this is the kind of post we particularly take out time to chase raumdeuter all over NL sports section for. Abeg just stop this already.

You cannot be as successful as mou in any field in this life if you fail to inspire or motivate people you work with. If he specializes in motivating great grandfathers to greatness, he is still a motivator. Abi were did you come across this senile logic of urs to be true or a fact?

Na ur guy diggz be this.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
nmadu1:
You expect a midfield of kante, tolliso and rabiot to boss iniesta, koke and Sergio b
but when Kante 'bossed' dablord when he was playing with Fellaini and 8 other men, you all were creaming your pants forgetting how he was knocking Kante's head Upandan before the incident.
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:

Bros maybe you are mistaking the word nurture for motivate.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
but when Kante 'bossed' dablord when he was playing with Fellaini and 9 men, you all were creaming your pants forgetting how he was knocking Kante's head Upandan before the incident.
Lol

The fact is we are yet to witness a match adabowale bossed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

Lmao, how would you when you are looking with a hate tinted shades.

Remove them and go re watch the United Spurs game at Old Trafford and see what 'adebowale' was doing to dembele and wanyama, who made Kante almost cry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

but you see dat spain 2nd goal abi, see as biscuit use kante and future chelsea midfield enforcer bakayoko do yeye.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
There's nothing Kante is doing now that ji sung Park didn't do and more.

The Kante hype is just crazy.
What happened yesterday na small one.
Many more dey come

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
Lmao, how would you when you are looking with a hate tinted shades.

Remove them and go re watch the United Spurs game at Old Trafford and see what 'adebowale' was doing to dembele and wanyama, who made Kante almost cry.

biscuit just destroy dat kante and bakayoko hype yesterday. even 32yrs eunuch use dem do practice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
biscuit just destroy dat kante and bakayoko hype yesterday. even 32yrs eunuch use dem do practice.
the same way the verratti and rabiot hype train slowed down after 'that' 2nd but leg...

Fans these days need to learn yo calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
the same way the verratti and rabiot hype train slowed down after 'that' 2nd but leg...

Fans these days need to learn yo calm down

anything to make dablord look poor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
There's nothing Kante is doing now that ji sung Park didn't do and more.

The Kante hype is just crazy.
What happened yesterday na small one.
Many more dey come

The hype is in kante leading 2 diff teams to win the pl back to back.
It is worthy to note you can only point to a match were adabowale did well against spurs(according to you). If I choose to dig into ur thread I am sure to see loads of praises going the way adabowale but i dont hv no time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mathys: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
but you see dat spain 2nd goal abi, see as biscuit use kante and future chelsea midfield enforcer bakayoko do yeye.

We are yet to sign the future enforcer so e no be my problem yet. However, even God had to rest after 6days so let kante be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

The hype is in kante leading 2 diff teams to win the pl back to back.
[s] It is worthy to note you can only point to a match were adabowale did well against spurs(according to you). If I choose to dig into ur thread I am sure to see loads of praises going the way adabowale but i dont hv no time [/s] .
with how many goals and assist? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
kante is not the best we agree. but when ever he boss the midfield against a certain 89million CM on white hair we are pleased and at peace with our kante..
So bossing Pogba is supposed to be a lifetime achievement for Kante?? Wondafuu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.