Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

2 against the mighty devils cheesy cheesy

Honestly Kante needs to improve his finishing, he really needs to rival Messi and Ronaldo's goal returns to be recognized as a good DM

He is so limited ,the short punk can only score when he is up against certain midfield failures and an Ike Shoronmu wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
lekkie073:
Jose and his amazing technicolor overcoat.

dat audio was actually done as a comedy skit
Really? And all these while i thought it was real
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
is it not better, since you told us busquet bossed kante??

Niggaz waited for 6 months for Kante to have a bad game in a meaningless friendly which he played with farmers

Pathetic bunch

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
those that means that pogba is yet to achieve half of what ji sung park did ??
What is this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Too many senseless posts and not enough time and energy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
The closest Pogba has been to greatness

Pogba thinks the principle of diffusion works with basic midfield skills

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:

What is this?
kante a beast who strolled through your mildfield in two games is not better than ji sung park. Is it not better to conclude that pogba is yet to do what ji sung park did in Man U..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
mathys:

Ok....kante is useless and a fraud, are you satisfied?

You must be very very steeewpid! extremely steeewpid! if not,why will you descend into childish babbles over a civil convo?

Anyways,no be you fault. Enjoy your day.
one of the simpletons, who just cannot grasp basic concepts.
I'll do well to avoid you next time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

Niggaz waited for 6 months for Kante to have a bad game in a meaningless friendly which he played with farmers

Pathetic bunch
lol no mind them..

Man u fans are the type that wants to have sex and still be a virgin..

They want and wish to have kante energy and mental strength n pogba's body, but no they must choose one.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
kante a beast who strolled through your mildfield in two games is not better than ji sung park. Is it not better to conclude that pogba is yet to do what ji sung park did in Man U..
Facepalm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
How can some one who said kante is not better than ji sung park be sense full ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph12:

Really? And all these while i thought it was real
even Jose himself confessed to loving d audio.

the motivational talk was followed with a song....

I wore my coat......and started grinning woww-oh
we can't stop winning ...woww-oh
any team will do....

when I first came....I was delighted woww-oh
could have managed united...woww-oh
any team will do....

and so on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
Facepalm
oga go and swallow indocide.. It hurts.. cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
How can some one who said kante is not better than ji sung park be sense full ...
more 'sense full' than anyone who thinks Kante is the best midfielder, and 5th best player in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
lol no mind them..

Man u fans are the type that wants to have sex and still be a virgin..

They want and wish to have kante energy and mental strength n pogba's body, but no they must choose one.. grin
The thing is.. ..

If you call the midfielder who been almost unanimously chosen as the best DM in EPL for 2 consecutive years shit

Then you are saying EPL is shit and more importantly, United is 'shitter'

The same morons slandering Kante will try to fight DAYO on the EPL ish

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
more 'sense full' than anyone who thinks Kante is the best midfielder, and 5th best player in the world
even if kante is not the best midfielder in the world, it is fair to say he has outperformed pogba this year..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
My guy! I dont even understand where this hype is coming from. Did u see that one dat said he is 5th best player and best CM in the world on Chelsea thread?? I'm not even understanding.

Someone we ve'nt even seen in Europe. Nansense.

Na next yr wen dey enter Europe these Chelsea fans go sabi say all these their players they re hyping aint worth shii..
Na Deadwood full your team and you still get mouth to yab Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
even if kante is not the best midfielder in the world, it is fair to say he has outperformed pogba this year..
haha, it's now outperformed, no longer better?
Hand don dey heavy you to type better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

The thing is.. ..

If you call the midfielder who been almost unanimously chosen as the best DM in EPL for 2 consecutive years shit

Then you are saying EPL is shit and more importantly, United is 'shitter'

The same morons slandering Kante will try to fight DAYO on the EPL ish
except nobody has called kante shít.
You will say anything to score points, this man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
haha, it's now outperformed, no longer better?
Hand don dey heavy you to type better?
can you show me where I called kante best midfielder in the world ??

He is better and have outperformed pogba. The only thing pogba is good at is

1. His white hair
2. Taking good passes
3. Hitting the bar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
can you shoe me where I called kante best midfielder in the world ??
then why you dey quote me when I they attack that claim?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Agbakolly:
Na Deadwood full your team and you still get mouth to yab Chelsea
you dy mind am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
one of the simpletons, who just cannot grasp basic concepts.
I'll do well to avoid you next time.

You must be suffering from generational mental instability you uncircumcised pr1ck.

What basic concept have you brought to the discourse today? You and I obviously don't see things same way as regards Kante which is not a crime. One will expect you to defend Ur points without throwing useless tantrums like a kid but no! U had to descend into another level of stewpid.

Who Ur useless online NL presence epp? Please, do well to avoid me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
So when one says the hype on a player is getting over the roof, the way to interpret it is to conclude the person is calling the said player shít.

Bigkesh, you should stick to trolling

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
then why you dey quote me when I they attack that claim?
to explain how ji sung park who is better than kante, is not better than pogba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ngolo lord Kante has two spot lock down for him in France national team and chelseafc
Herrera can't even make Spain bench, the less said of iroko fellaini the better, Carrick too is dead grin grin cheesy.
Your useless manager called the overrated Kanter twice about joining him at Old Trafford.
Some people no get brain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
diggz:

You must be suffering from generational mental instability you uncircumcised pr1ck.

What basic concept have you brought to the discourse today? You and I obviously don't see things same way as regards Kante which is not a crime. One will expect you to defend Ur points without throwing useless tantrums like a kid but no! U had to descend into another level of stewpid.

Who Ur useless online NL presence epp? Please, do well to avoid me. Thank you.
grin grin
I quote one moniker, another one dey help continue..
Abeg carry your confusion and get out from here
If you can't even decide on the moniker to use, how do you expect to understand shít..so pls shift

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
except nobody has called kante shít.
You will say anything to score points, this man.

So United fans the guts to tag him overrated

Winning the league with 2 teams he met below the top 8 in his first season is overhyped?

Am not sure Messi can have such effect

By the way, you just can't say a player is overrated because of a bad game in 2 years in friendly... What's that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
If you are a Man utd fan and support a Lukaku move, your brain needs to be probed and I'm not talking about you sitting down to a panel of judges while they ask you questions rapid fire. I mean really probed like your skull split open with an axe while a team of Doctors and Chemists filter through all the rubbish in your brain using tweezers.

Lukaku to a big club like man utd...ABOMINATION.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
talks about a new contract for Zlatan don dey gather steam and it seems like a player option type deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
TapDance:
If you are a Man utd fan and support a Lukaku move, your brain needs to be probed and I'm not talking about you sitting down to a panel of judges while they ask you questions rapid fire. I mean really probed like your skull split open with an axe while a team of Doctors and Chemists filter through all the rubbish in your brain using tweezers.

Lukaku to a big club like man utd...ABOMINATION.
fork you too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Agbakolly:
Ngolo lord Kante has two spot lock down for him in France national team and chelseafc
Herrera can't even make Spain bench, the less said of iroko fellaini the better, Carrick too is dead grin grin cheesy.
Your useless manager called the overrated Kanter twice about joining him at Old Trafford.
Some people no get brain

Guy shutup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.