Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8669474 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2017
SIRcumalot:

goes without saying.

Baba Overcummer !!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

His rating went up because his team won and he scored. But one site rightly put it that he scored after he struggled on the night. Another website (not given here) highlighted his shortcomings in the match like his delay with Pogba's pass and the miss from close range.
So your assessment was only before he scored (the job of a striker) or are they 2 different matches
Rashford rating also went up after scoring. He also missed the best chance of the 1st half.

According to you, the woeful night was the miss and delay with Pogba's pass while we should forget the Rashford chance he created and his goal. Broda it's a faceless forum and no reward given for falsely trying to prove right always.

Anyone that termed Lukaku performance yesterday woeful just has issue with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2017
funlord:

You were saying? This was how those days of dark rebels psychosis you were usually the only one that usually stood in his corner? Is it right for this young man to continually talk down on people he does not know here? So this is what you term "devoid" of insults?

Bro, what you quoted now is Elampiro's insult AFTER he's been insulted. And Elampiro responded after about the 3rd round of insults. Please be fair in this judgement.

How many times have you ever seen Elampiro insult anyone FIRST? Elampiro is one of the most civil posters here who doesn't insult FIRST. He only retaliates which is fair enough.

Unless 'you no know ball' is an insult, then I stand my earlier stance that Elampiro is civil in discussions.

Mind you, the first time HoopLA insulted him, he overlooked it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2017
sinizia:

Bro, what you quoted now is Elampiro's insult AFTER he's been insulted. And Elampiro responded after about the 3rd round of insults. Please be fair in this judgement.

How many times have you ever seen Elampiro insult anyone FIRST? Elampiro is one of the most civil posters here who doesn't insult FIRST. He only retaliates which is fair enough.

Unless 'you no know ball' is an insult, then I stand my earlier stance that Elampiro is civil in discussions.

Mind you, the first time HoopLA insulted him, he overlooked it.
u no know ball is an insult. More like me saying u r dumb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2017
lekkie073:
elampiro don employ u as advocate

Hoop has verbally destroyed Söd09 severally here, I didn't bother coz he's not a United fan, but I don't usually like it when I see United fans insulting each other. That's all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2017
chrisley024:
So your assessment was only before he scored (the job of a striker) or are they 2 different matches
Rashford rating also went up after scoring. He also missed the best chance of the 1st half.

According to you, the woeful night was the miss and delay with Pogba's pass while we should forget the Rashford chance he created and his goal. Broda it's a faceless forum and no reward given for falsely trying to prove right always.

Anyone that termed Lukaku performance yesterday woeful just has issue with him.

Is like you want me to tumble your breakfast, you no know ball jare!!!

Ekwe sample tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
lekkie073:

I've never felt insulted coz of it, and many people find it funny. TBH, this is the first I'm reading that people find it insulting. If so, he'd stop it then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
joeace2020:

That is what is driving the old mans behavior. Making a case for rooney's contribution to the team back in the days of his goal droughts but not seeing that for Lukaku because he has swallowed hook, line and sinker the Bias Jam body, no technicality footballer the press has sold him. I will take a Lukaku going through a goal drought over the sh1t mr Rodney was serving us for 2, 3 years before he was sold. I will take a coach who says a player's contribution besides the goals drives him crazy over some self proclaimed soccer genius who nobody besides his family members know for his football knowledge.

Lol

You guys are funny by always calling me old man.

When one day we see, you guys we be surprised I am not so senior to you people. I went to school early and graduated early as well. So that could be the big difference.

I even got a job from my NYSC service year.
Had to choose between two jobs on merit. One of them gotten after passing a tough bank's aptitude test, emerging top 5% of over a thousand candidates. There was even a third job I even forgot to mention, a company I topped their management test (although a one man's business), I was to be sent to head a branch office in Benin. When I got a bank that I knew I would be retained , I had to get a rejection from my PPA in Ikeja, another firm I was the only one taken after four youth corps members sat for their Accounting test. That was like 4 places. My place of PPA, a company and two banks.

It was not fault I knew how to hustle early because I knew where I was coming from. From NYSC camp, I wrote tests and went for interview Fridays and Saturdays. Even after camp (having secured a place of PPA) I didn’t rest. We were 12,000 NYSC members in Lagos during my time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

[s]Look at this stupid Yoruba dirty man who shits in his bedroom and dinning, in the morning he throws the faeces in front of his door step.

You are an idiot and a compound fool.

I have my opinion, and rightly given. Lukaku struggled last night missing two good chances. He scored to redeem himself and people here were blaming our man of the match to prove what nonsense? Just to support their poor defence of Lukaku bad hold up play against Arsenal, they shifted blame. [/s]
More nonsense from the king of sh1t talk. Call LaWMA abeg. I don't do dumpster talk.

Yoruba? Lol. This half-evolved bonobo ape still carries his ITK and thinks it knows me.

I should shoot myself for responding to this nonentity of no proportion.

sinizia:

I sent the memo to you coz this is about the 3rd time you've viciously attacked Elampawa. He might have talked down on some fans here, but the viciousness of your insults is a tad too much, IMHO. And this "you no know ball" is not as insulting as you are trying to make it look. Elampawa has been using it since last season and we always laugh over it. When he used it on Döpejemi, Döpejemi used it back on him. It didn't degrade to outright insults.

As for picking on Ukaku, I still believe it doesn't need to go the insults path. If you don't agree to his opinion on Ukaku after a good performance, you state it and if Elampawa doesn't want to see things your way, you agree to disagree. That's civil enough. Elampawa is most of the times, always civil. He's very opinionated, and he does it without insults.

Oga stop this arse-licking abeg. It's too early in the day. Even Johnny Cochran wasn't this much of a defense lawyer.

Nobody appointed you senior prefect for law and order on these pages. And even if you were you have no right to tell me how to behave.

If somebody didn't sleep last night because he feels it is its divine right to blame Lukaku for yesterday's game, he should save it for its wife at home and stop disturbing us with its madness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
sinizia:

Hoop has verbally destroyed Söd09 severally here, I didn't bother coz he's not a United fan, but I don't usually like it when I see United fans insulting each other. That's all.
elamps is a psychiatric patient. He needs needs to be reminded of dat once in a while or else he would turn to a sociopath.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
lekkie073:

Abeg o!!! grin cheesy grin grin

It's not that deep na, being "Dumb" is worse ni o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

You have said Rashford final pass needs improvement, and no one argues with you.

But when some say Lukaku needs to improve on his hold up play, his link up play, etc then wahala don start.
You tag them enemy of Lukaku. So we should also say you guys have an agenda against Rashford for stating he needs to improve in his final balls?
There lies your problem with him. Dude is not known for these listed abilities (which was my reservation when we were after him citing him vs Blind in the FA cup game) and has been improving to my surprise. He's lethal when running off the defenders shoulder and in the box but we even lack guys providing that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2017
eph12:
I go swear for you o. The chances he created nko?
Abeg there were many chances in the game. Many players created chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
elrony:

Abeg o!!! grin cheesy grin grin

It's not that deep na, being "Dumb" is worse ni o.

but it translate to d same thing. Subtle jabs r still jabs anyhow u look at it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2017
funlord:

Elampiro sha? Smh......I hope say you get money in real life? grin
I dey look for who go dash me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Oasis007:

The emboldened is spot on Bro. I wasn't a Fan of him, but I'm pleased with his Ruggedness and Composure last Night. I hope he improves on it and remains a United Player for another Season.

Not only last night smalling has been outstanding for some time now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
hoopLA:

Don't you see traits of self-absorbed megalomania disorder manifesting in this Edo pounded yam and palm wine consumer?
Only a loudmouth empty barrel keeps trying to justify itself even when there is no need to.
We won. Simple enough. Accomplished top spot. in the knockout stage for the first time in four years.
But this loud mouthed broken drum won't let us hear, spamming these pages with unnecessary "facts" just to prove he is the "soccer king". Whoever coronated it with that title is an idiot and whoever believes it makes anysense shouldn't have been born.
I wonder why we even engage this insecure lonely,attention-seeking, emotionally brittle bald old man on any level of discourse when it is clear it is bordering on lunacy.

Go take a shower son...So we should shut up when we win or is the concept of criticism strange to you, win lose or draw there's always something to pick at, Its refreshing and brings room for arguments, if they are senseless take a chip from me and just ignore there's no need stringing useless words together abusing people all in a bid to sound intelligent...As I dey look you I sure say you be one bald fool with Nokia 3310.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
funlord:

Don't you feel like insulting him sometimes? His condescending attitude and generally poor online chat approach is a lightning rod for insults? Who gets paid for getting likes? Why lie or create dumb excuses just to seem knowledgeable? Which award is given for writing epistles of trash? Which one is "footballing intelligentsia?" "I am the king of analysis?" "I am never wrong?"......even me that balls in Manchester steady and has even met his god wazza won't stoop so low to start forming rubbish! Abeg the nigga needs to check himself before he wrecks himself....it is the height of immaturity to always want to act like you know online....this was why 2 niggas got decapitated by some girls on the runs thread yesterday! Elamps is childish...EOD!
Leave Johnny Cochrane, abi Festus Keyamo to be defending nonsense here.

This fool insults everyone and because people keep quiet, it has become the norm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Vanquay:

Go take a shower son...So we should shut up when we win or is the concept of criticism strange to you, win lose or draw there's always something to pick at, Its refreshing and brings room for arguments, if they are senseless take a chip from me and just ignore there's no need stringing useless words together abusing people all in a bid to sound intelligent...As I dey look you I sure say you be one bald fool with Nokia 3310.
Thank you for your advise.
Noted.
Please go and play in the sand box outside. I don't do infantile imbeciles.

Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
hoopLA:

Oga stop this arse-licking abeg. It's too early in the day. Even Johnny Cochran wasn't this much of a defense lawyer.

Nobody appointed you senior prefect for law and order on these pages. And even if you were you have no right to tell me how to behave.

If somebody didn't sleep last night because he feels it is its divine right to blame Lukaku for yesterday's game, he should save it for its wife at home and stop disturbing us with its madness.

OK.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
funlord:

You were saying? This was how those days of dark rebels psychosis you were usually the only one that usually stood in his corner? Is it right for this young man to continually talk down on people he does not know here? So this is what you term "devoid" of insults?

Since I joined this thread, I have never insulted anyone first. Most times, I don't even return insult the first time. It is when the person keeps thinking I am a fool that I finally fire back.

Also some would use my tribe to insult me. They would say this Benin/Edo/Isha man. Elampiro watches football from his calabash, meaning Edo people are fetish. I just over look.

The worst is the fact that new monikers I don't know are the ones insulting me. I could take some shits from old timers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2017
lekkie073:
but it translate to d same thing. Subtle jabs r still jabs anyhow u look at it.

Lol subtle jab maybe, buh not as grave as calling one "dumb". We all throw shades na Haba! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

This is a good analysis to prove a player's contribution.

But I still have my reservation about his game yesterday, more so it was against CSKA.

Did you also notice the fabulous through ball he gave Rashford which the latter hit against the post? That's not the kind of performance you term "poor".

What I see is someone who's trying to acquire new skills, improve himself and morph into an all-round striker. If he scores less goals during that development period, it's a worthy sacrifice for what's to come.

You might say he didn't do well against Arsenal, I won't bat an eyelid. But it is very unnecessary to censure his performance yesterday, cos it's the exact opposite of what you've been on about. Do give credit when due. Lukaku wasn't awful yesterday, he had a hand in all of our goals and was a beauty to watch.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2017
hoopLA:

Thank you for your advise.
Noted.
Please go and play in the sand box outside. I don't do infantile imbeciles.

Thank you.

I don't need to listen to fools I might consider it once you stop barking like a dog with rabies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2017
elrony:

Lol subtle jab maybe, buh not as grave as calling one "dumb". We all throw shades na Haba! cheesy

some ppl don't know how to throw shades o.... Na atomic missile dem go launch if u just try dem grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

Lol

When one day we see, you guys we be surprised I am not so senior to you people. I went to school early and graduated early as well. So that could be the big difference.

Had to choose between two jobs on merit. One of them gotten after passing a tough bank's aptitude test, emerging top 5% of over a thousand candidates. There was even a third job I even forgot to mention, a company I topped their management test (although a one man's business), I was to be sent to head a branch office in Benin. When I got a bank that I knew I would be retained , I had to get a rejection from my PPA in Ikeja, another firm I was the only one taken after four youth corps members sat for their Accounting test. That was like 4 places. My place of PPA, a company and two banks.

It was not fault I knew how to hustle early because I knew where I was coming from. From NYSC camp, I wrote tests and went for interview Fridays and Saturdays. Even after camp (having secured a place of PPA) I didn’t rest. We were 12,000 NYSC members in Lagos during my time.

Wow!

But still not to take anything away from you sir, You're an old man cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
lekkie073:

"You no know ball" is never an insult. If I considered it as an insult, I would not use it.

When I came here newly, I used to call people 'rastafarian'. Some said it was an insult, I withdrew it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2017
sinizia:

I think Mourinho knowing him for the type of coach he is, is the one that encourages Ukaku to work hard for the team instead of usually being in the CF position to score goals. He's always praising Ukaku's defensive work rate which tells me Mourinho has his style written over it. Mourinho is the one IMHO, either through his tactics or encouragement, that has gotten Ukaku spending more time outside the 18-yard box instead of inside it.
Good observation for you to cut him some slack since you obviously know the reason for his goal drought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

Since I joined this thread, I have never insulted anyone first. Most times, I don't even return insult the first time. It is when the person keeps thinking I am a fool that I finally fire back.

Also some would use my tribe to insult me. They would say this Benin/Edo/Isha man. Elampiro watches football from his calabash, meaning Edo people are fetish. I just over look.

The worst is the fact that new monikers I don't know are the ones insulting me. I could take some shits from old timers.
grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2017
lekkie073:
some ppl don't know how to throw shades o.... Na atomic missile dem go launch if u just try dem grin

Bwahahahagrin grin grin

People like Hoo** cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hoopla I no call your name o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2017
elampiro:

Lol

To be honest people that are opinionated and can wriggle themselves out of trouble in any debate even when defeat is staring at them. E.g. you and raumdeuter are ussually intelligent in reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) (4826) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.