Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8672019 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2017
I can bet my last penny that the person behind the "Hoopla" handle is actually Starboard. lipsrsealed

Starboard and Elampiro rarely see eye to eye,even in the days of Coogar versus Elampiro lengthy argument, Starboard has always been pro-Coogar, albeit not too overtly. lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2017
grin

I have repeated my point over and over again. Kelechi Iheanacho is one of the most lethal finishers around. What Mbappe and co. have ahead of him is more all round play. It took me time to decode it, I am willing to learn. Now I get it. I keep studying Gabriel Jesus to understand what Guardiola wants.

As for the finishing, I rate Iheanacho ahead of them but I want Nacho to work hard to add more to his game.

Elampiro...... instead of derailing this Thread with your Facts and Stats, your Attention is seriously needed elsewhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2017
slimghost:
people laugh at Elamps but it's clear enough he is arguing with FACTS.
We complained that Lukaku has not been scoring enough, some confused Football Einsteins attributed it to him having plenty defensive duties (which is quite a juvenile claim and laughable ).
Elamps now brought out stats to show players with more defensive duties scoring more than their god Lukaku.
Still they don't get it!

Can list out the CFs with more defensive duties than Ukaku and their goals scored? I really want to see their "15 goals" while Ukaku is on 7. You're sounding like the likes of Aguero, Morata and Co has scored 20 goals already. C'mon!!

You guys can argue all you want but every real UTD fan truly knows Lukaku has not performed reasonably well so far.
I cannot spend a fortune to purchase an amphibious vehicle and when I realize the vehicle can only be used on land and complain to the company, they will SIMPLY tell me " it's because it runs faster on ground".
Damn it! I bought the damn car for a reason!

It's you either want to argue for just the sake of it, or you're just plain ignorant. Ignorant of the facts that we've criticised Ukaku severally for not "doing enough" or "performing reasonably" before Elampawa started his. It's like you only read Elampawa's posts or you joined this thread last week. We've been complaining about Ukaku for long now. The only difference is that we're hoping he'll and can improve plus the fact that the tag of performing badly against top 6 can be partially blamed on our tactics.

That said, I am quite sure Lukaku will come good but it's pure MADNESS for anybody to tell me not to criticize him when he serves us shitt.

It's what we've been saying, you either joined this thread late or missed our posts. The issue going on currently arose from the fact that after a credible performance by Ukaku against CSKA, Elampawa tried to rubbish his performance, or maybe got angry that people weren't praising Rashford more than Ukaku and decided to attack Ukaku.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2017
slimghost:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/Jose-Mourinho-Why-I-signed-Romelu-Lukaku-for-Manchester-United.aspx

This was Mou explaining why we signed Lukaku. People should read and understand why millions of UTD fans were/are concerned with his lethargic scoring performances.

Even Mourinho was so relieved that he scored against CSKA that he nearly hugged the life out of him when he was subbed.

Yet people are here trying to create excuse for non- perfornance.

I beg to differ. That hug wasn't for that goal, but to encourage him coz he's been under a lot of attacks lately for his goal drought. Mourinho has made it clear that Ukaku gives him what he wants with his all-round energetic display, but like R. Kelly, even a thug needs a hug from heaven from time to time.

So the hug was a way to stand by Ukaku for all the criticism he's been getting. Not out of relief for the goal he scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2017
hoopLA:

While other IPOB supporters mourning the loss of their leader will look for anything tribal to get their menstrual juices flowing again. Yes I'm staring at you, ChristineC.
What exactly is my name doing in this post

If you are looking for a way to tell us you relax with menstrual juices after a day's hard work, then come forth with it in plain terms. I'm suspecting you like it fermented cool cool and spiced with spyros.

There's a recent menstrual blood bank opened somewhere in Ohio. I'll search the exact address and send across to you; and don't forget to specify the fermented type when you order.

NANSENSE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Lincolnn2:
@bolded.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whoa! Really dude? undecided

I can't remember ChristineC actually attacking you as of recent. The post of yours that she quoted and attached a meme, was her just playing around and nothing serious.

Come on now, bro.
I don't remember quoting that handle or writing tribal remarks. What's with the IPOB and trash he's talking of? Who being Nigerian help to even start with?

all these juice sippers sef

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2017
funlord:

Yes oh! For dream like una king own na....
Lmao. Nobody be King here na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2017
Madam ChristineC, why? grin grin

Pastor elrony and brother eph12, we need to sanitize this thread. I still have my holy water from Jerusalem cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2017
elampiro:

From what we see now, Lukaku is the one making Mkhitaryan poor.

Mummy come and see oh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
these people no go change
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Lincolnn2:
I can bet my last penny that the person behind the "Hoopla" handle is actually Starboard. lipsrsealed

Starboard and Elampiro rarely see eye to eye,even in the days of Coogar versus Elampiro lengthy argument, Starboard has always been pro-Coogar, albeit not too overtly. lipsrsealed

grin
I'd be surprised if hoop & star are the same people. I'm 99% sure they ain't.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Mata & Kagawa gets bullied off the ball in a crucial moment
Elampiro - all these indomie players sef mtchew

Pogba shows strength & technique to hold off Koscienly & provide assist.
Elampiro - mtchew that one just be showing power & grandpa assists

Me:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
LMAO see menstrual blood everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2017
hoopLA:
Eyaaah

To win an argument one soccer "king" has to twist the truth.
Glen Murray scored for Brighton in a game United won 1-0.
But the "intelligentsia" failed to get that memo.

When we dey hia dey look, one ponmo analyst will be spamming this thread with rubbish talk.

Some folks just post to increase their post count on Nairaland and nothing more. Everyday they just look at their NL profile and it spurs them to just keep chatting sh1t. Whether or not it adds any value, they won't care.

It's amazing how many folks are even engaging this white face liar.

While other IPOB supporters mourning the loss of their leader will look for anything tribal to get their menstrual juices flowing again. Yes I'm staring at you, ChristineC.

But all of us can't think alike, that's why people will say anything to just win an argument that they know they can't win in spite of the obvious.
elampiro, is it true dat Murray scored in a game utd won by a goal to nil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2017
sinizia:

Can list out the CFs with more defensive duties than Ukaku and their goals scored? I really want to see their "15 goals" while Ukaku is on 7. You're sounding like the likes of Aguero, Morata and Co has scored 20 goals already. C'mon!!

It's you either want to argue for just the sake of it, or you're just plain ignorant. Ignorant of the facts that we've criticised Ukaku severally for not "doing enough" or "performing reasonably" before Elampawa started his. It's like you only read Elampawa's posts or you joined this thread last week. We've been complaining about Ukaku for long now. The only difference is that we're hoping he'll and can improve plus the fact that the tag of performing badly against top 6 can be partially blamed on our tactics.

It's what we've been saying, you either joined this thread late or missed our posts. The issue going on currently arose from the fact that after a credible performance by Ukaku against CSKA, Elampawa tried to rubbish his performance, or maybe got angry that people weren't praising Rashford more than Ukaku and decided to attack Ukaku.

1. Elamps has already done that. Scroll through.

2. You are obviously the one that wants to argue for fun because my point is crystal clear. and hey, I joined this thread way way before you.
I agree that this issue has been overflogged by elamps but that still doesn't invalidate his argument.

3. Of course Lukaku had a good game against CSKA and I was the first person here to congratulate him. So elampiro is on his own there.

That said, I think I am done with this Lukaku argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
slimghost:
people laugh at Elamps but it's clear enough he is arguing with FACTS.
We complained that Lukaku has not been scoring enough, some confused Football Einsteins attributed it to him having plenty defensive duties (which is quite a juvenile claim and laughable ).
Elamps now brought out stats to show players with more defensive duties scoring more than their god Lukaku.
Still they don't get it!

You guys can argue all you want but every real UTD fan truly knows Lukaku has not performed reasonably well so far.
I cannot spend a fortune to purchase an amphibious vehicle and when I realize the vehicle can only be used on land and complain to the company, they will SIMPLY tell me " it's because it runs faster on ground".
Damn it! I bought the damn car for a reason!

That said, I am quite sure Lukaku will come good but it's pure MADNESS for anybody to tell me not to criticize him when he serves us shitt.

I am with you 100%"

We are all Lukaku fans, but it doesn't mean we cant analyse his game.

We are not saying our style of play doesn't affect his goal scoring. But inside that style of play there are many things he could do in certain situations to help the team. He has failed in those aspects.

We have shown them stats to prove he is lagging behind on goals. We have shown them charts to prove that playing at half line is not a license not to score. We have shown them stats to prove that he is lacking in defensive duties.

They have run out of ideas and some of them have resorted to insults, like the guy with the moniker "hoopLA". He thinks I am disturbed by his insults. He cannot argue with 10 people and add that to his primary life duty. If he tries it, his brain will cease, yet he wants to pick on my Glenn Murray mistake, the same Glenn Murray I clearly said he didn't score against us the first time I mentioned him.

HoopLA decided to resort to insults because he knows he cannot match my superior arguments. People who insult during debates lack ideas.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
elampiro:

You are looking at the wrong stats.

Lukaku has 7 blocks in the EPL
Kane has 7 blocks

Kane played less minutes.

Kane has 13 clearances and Lukaku 12

I didn't want to talk about this anymore but just to know, where did you pull this out from Source pls?
I am using squawka but sees only 2 blocks for Luk and 1 for Kane and 13 clearances for both.

elampiro:
Sakho vs Manchester City
Isolated upfront
Won 3 Tackles, 1 Interceptions

That is a match he came on as substitute in 43rd minute.

Lukaku has never had an Interception in the EPL. When we told guys here that Sakho's work rate while isolated exposes Lukaku's inefficiency, they attacked us.

Chrisley024, you can see that a striker playing upfront in isolation can win Tackles and Interceptions. It takes Lukaku 3 matches to win 1 tackle, and he has never won an Interception this season.

CC eph12 and co
Same here. Dakho has 2 tackles and 1 interception the whole season according to what I see from squawka. http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2017/2018/romelu_lukaku/819/819/897/38/p|premier_league/2017/2018/harry_kane/819/819/856/47/p|premier_league/2017/2018/diafra_sakho/819/819/15035/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/sergio_ag%C3%BCero/819/819/564/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/%C3%A1lvaro_morata/819/819/1847/0/p#key_passes/successful_take_ons_%/total_forward_passes/defence_score/interceptions/blocks/tackles_won/pass_completion/aerial_duels_won/clearances#total

So I'd like to know where you're pulling these numbers from.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
lekkie073:
elampiro, is it true dat Murray scored in a game utd won by a goal to nil

I didn’t mince my words the first time brought the Brighton vs Manchester united game. Murray played at half line and Lukaku played in the box and still didn’t score. Murray is currently beating Lukaku in goals per minutes. Therefore, playing at half line in big games is not a license to have a poor overall goals return.

Again, I brought lowly rated strikers who scored against big teams playing at half line. Therefore the excuse that Lukaku cannot score because he plays at half line is null and void.

We also saw that Lukaku has low pass accuracy in opposition's half when compared to opposing strikers. His passing accuracy is very high in our own half, but poor in opposition's half.

Lastly, I exposed Lukaku as one not involved in defensive duties when compared to other strikers in the league.

I think I am done with this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoluwasloy(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Hail Brothers Guranted 2 odds today......... Interested? Drop soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:

I didn't want to talk about this anymore but just to know, where did you pull this out from Source pls?
I am using squawka but sees only 2 blocks for Luk and 1 for Kane and 13 clearances for both.

Same here. Dakho has 2 tackles and 1 interception the whole season according to what I see from squawka. http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2017/2018/romelu_lukaku/819/819/897/38/p|premier_league/2017/2018/harry_kane/819/819/856/47/p|premier_league/2017/2018/diafra_sakho/819/819/15035/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/sergio_ag%C3%BCero/819/819/564/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/%C3%A1lvaro_morata/819/819/1847/0/p#key_passes/successful_take_ons_%/total_forward_passes/defence_score/interceptions/blocks/tackles_won/pass_completion/aerial_duels_won/clearances#total

So I'd like to know where you're pulling these numbers from.

Squawka doesn't know what the clock is saying. How can you rely on such a website that feeds its update manually and late.

I am giving from two sources that feed live and automatically from opta as matches are played. Not even a minute late.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Any other matter?

I want to close from this thread today. I wish Lukaku and the team all the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2017
ChristineC:
I don't remember quoting that handle or writing tribal remarks. What's with the IPOB and trash he's talking of? Who being Nigerian help to even start with?

all these juice sippers sef
I believe the screenshots shows the reason why Hoopla targeted you with his outburst and vituperation.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
elampiro:
Any other matter?

I want to close from this thread today. I wish Lukaku and the team all the best.
Lol @ "close from this thread today" grin grin grin grin

You dey ever "close"? Na you go carry your leg run come back. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
What a bloody thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
elampiro:

Squawka doesn't know what the clock is saying. How can you rely on such a website that feeds its update manually and late.

I am giving from two sources that feed live and automatically from opta as matches are played. Not even a minute late.
The game is like a week old so probably depends on their definition of the terms.

You still haven't said how Luk was awful vs CSKA and how he made Mhki poor this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
chrisley024:
The game is like a week old so probably depends on their definition of the terms.

You still haven't said how Luk was awful vs CSKA and how he made Mhki poor this season.

Or how "Murray beats Lukaku hands down " even when stats show otherwise

grin cheesygrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lincolnn2:
I believe the screenshots shows the reason why Hoopla targeted you with his outburst and vituperation.

There's nothing in the screenshot na.. you dey see person wey dey waka pass opata yans.

Or is there something I'm missing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
elrony:

Or how "Murray beats Lukaku hands down " even when stats show otherwise

grin cheesygrin grin

Or how Murray score In the MAN united vs Burnley match.
Or even how a Brighton striker scored in a match United won one nil
elampiro we are waiting for answers oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

Or how Murray score In the MAN united vs Burnley match.
Or even how a Brighton striker scored in a match United won one nil
elampiro we are waiting for answers oo.

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy too much intelligence in one man cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
All of una no get shame. Ganging up on Elampiro. SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
I became weak when elamps said our low chances created was due to Lukaku on the pitch, and how Lukaku caused Mkhi loss of form whereas Martial and Lingard are thriving with Lukaku. I just weak mehn. Haven't left my bed since morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (4832) (4833) (4834) (4835) (4836) (4837) (4838) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.