Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793202 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pogba seems lazy, but Matic and Herrera are obviously Hard-Workers on the Pitch, hence they can be covering up for Pogba's defensive Lapses.

I ain't defending Pogba's poor attitude to Games at times, but I think with freedom to be an attacking Force with little defensive responsibility, he's certainly gonna be a Hit consistently.

Mou should kindly jettison 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 Formation, it's no more working for the Team. He needs to play to the Team's Strength.

Hopefully United gonna sign Fred and 2 more Midfielders in the Summer TW, thus the Team needs to start mastering 4 - 3 - 3 Formation against next Season.

United also need at least one RWF, hence I wouldn't mind Dybala or Griezmann or both. If there is an Opportunity to get the Duo, Ed Woodward shouldn't hesitate at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oasis007:
Pogba seems lazy, but Matic and Herrera are obviously Hard-Workers on the Pitch, hence they can be covering up for Pogba's defensive Lapses.

I ain't defending Pogba's poor attitude to Games at times, but I think with freedom to be an attacking Force with little defensive responsibility, he's certainly gonna be a Hit consistently.

Mou should kindly jettison 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 Formation, it's no more working for the Team. He needs to play to the Team's Strength.

Hopefully United gonna sign Fred and 2 more Midfielders in the Summer TW, thus the Team needs to start mastering 4 - 3 - 3 Formation against next Season.

United also need at least one RWF, hence I wouldn't mind Dybala or Griezmann or both. If there is an Opportunity to get the Duo, Ed Woodward shouldn't hesitate at all.

I don't think 4321 should be jettisoned completely. In game against smaller teams at home, we should be getting as many attacking players on the pitch as possible ao to me 4321 should work then. Just not in big games or away from home.

We won't be signing anymore attacking players unless we lose a couple this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Manchester Derby half-time talk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhW5zXFH1q0/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
neezar, I bring good tidings

According to RMC Sport, who are normally a very reliable source, especially when it comes to French players, Anthony Martial has rejected a new contract offer from Manchester United as he is unhappy with his role.
• His current deal expires in summer 2019 as United offered a five-year extension that Martial declined. According to the source, he refuses to tolerate the bench player role any more.

https://tribuna.com/arsenal/en/news/2682372/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leyqute:

Been long I watched Scummies play such a beautiful 2nd half game.

I just enjoyed myself that day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
neezar, I bring good tidings

According to RMC Sport, who are normally a very reliable source, especially when it comes to French players, Anthony Martial has rejected a new contract offer from Manchester United as he is unhappy with his role.
• His current deal expires in summer 2019 as United offered a five-year extension that Martial declined. According to the source, he refuses to tolerate the bench player role any more.

https://tribuna.com/arsenal/en/news/2682372/
The agent haven't come out 2 say anything like that, I know martial ain't happy with the bench role. If u give him a lucrative contract, you think he won't sign?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
neezar:

The agent haven't come out 2 say anything like that, I know martial ain't happy with the bench role. If u give him a lucrative contract, you think he won't sign?? cheesy cheesy

You think he will take a lucrative contract to sit on the bench and ruin whatever is left of his career? A player that people were talking about winning Balon Dor, being as great as Henry now to rot on the bench? or just be coming in as a late sub

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
raumdeuter:

You think he will take a lucrative contract to sit on the bench and ruin whatever is left of his career? A player that people were talking about winning Balon Dor, being as great as Henry now to rot on the bench? or just be coming in as a late sub
I hope mourinho plays Sanchez behind Lukaku come next season, In order 2 accommodate Martial cos he doesn't function well in that right wing

But definitely he would stay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
neezar:

I have China in mind sa, Already gotten my international passport, Did it last year September, I went to Abuja for the visa interview but Madonna don't wanna gimme transcript

I am frustrated, I won't lie 2 u Bro, My mom also came 2 the school but they refused, The school over there gave me an option of starting from 200l if I don't come with the transcript slip.
200L? Sey wetin happen now?dem for say make you come start from JS3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
200L? Sey wetin happen now?dem for say make you come start from JS3
It's like that Bro, I am even lucky

some will send u 2 scratch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pep or no one else.

Man city for the win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Bia Pastor Skimple. Take ya time. angry

Who be scummy?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

But the match sweet sha. I almost tuned away after the first half. I was so angry. If Mourinho dey my front that time, I go woz am. Plus Lukaku and Sanchez.

After thr first goal I was like meh.

Then 90 seconds later Pogba made things equal and I jumped out of my seat.

The match still dey sweet me for belle. cheesy

To say City win that match Dayo for brag till end of season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
neezar:

I hope mourinho plays Sanchez behind Lukaku come next season, In order 2 accommodate Martial cos he doesn't function well in that right wing

But definitely he would stay

Let him learn how to play on the right wing. The way to greatness isn't smooth, it's rough. He needs to learn how to adapt and be fantastic in that adaptation.

Ronaldo played both left and right wings when developing. Messi can play anywhere in attack.

Let's stop patting Martial on the head. He needs to grow his game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leyqute:

But the match sweet sha. I almost tuned away after the first half. I was so angry. If Mourinho dey my front that time, I go woz am. Plus Lukaku and Sanchez.

My guy came to my hood to watch the match too and he is a die-hard Pep fan. After the 2 goals from City, Kai, this Niqqa made mouth, shouting and singing, well me too join am, Wetin concern me grin

Omo, as 2nd half start, Utd started playing calculated forward passes and one led to goal, less than 2mins later, it was leveled. Few mins later, it was 3 - 2.

I started laughing my guy. I fell from the couch with laughter grin grin.

My guy was like, "may thunder strike JM".

I enjoy the match sha... Same way I want to enjoy tonights' own. The guy don dey call me already. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leyqute:

Let him learn how to play on the right wing. The way to greatness isn't smooth, it's rough. He needs to learn how to adapt and be fantastic in that adaptation.

Ronaldo played both left and right wings when developing. Messi can play anywhere in attack.

Let's stop patting Martial on the head. He needs to grow his game.
The news is everywhere, He rejected a new contract, If we eventually sell him, we should include a buy back clause. I hope he stays tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't mind signing that French fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leyqute:

grin bro pls help me with correct link for city match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I don't mind signing that French fraud.

That dude is lazy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:

My guy came to my hood to watch the match too and he is a die-hard Pep fan. After the 2 goals from City, Kai, this Niqqa made mouth, shouting and singing, well me too join am, Wetin concern me grin

Omo, as 2nd half start, Utd started playing calculated forward passes and one led to goal, less than 2mins later, it was leveled. Few mins later, it was 3 - 2.

I started laughing my guy. I fell from the couch with laughter grin grin.

My guy was like, "may thunder strike JM".

I enjoy the match sha... Same way I want to enjoy tonights' own. The guy don dey call me already. grin

grin grin

Liverpool are all over the place though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Leyqute:

grin grin

Liverpool are all over the place though.

Pls do you have a link I can watch the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Liverpool wish they had a Mourinho right now..he'll pack double decker busses
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oasis007, Did Liverpool park the bus in this first half?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
That pep celebration though; he looks at the board chairman and raises his fist like 'I told you we can pull this off'.

He did it twice against manutd and still lost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
That pep celebration though; he looks at the board chairman and raises his fist like 'I told you we can pull this off'.

He did it twice against manutd and still lost.

He's now been sent to the stands... Its always about him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
For me, Pep has disrespected Aguero too much this season. He should have been starting the last few matches. As good as Jesus is, he's simply not on that level yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Is over for man city.spurs will complete their woes dis week.nonsense n over hype team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
firminooooo... Pep being sodomized home and away. Fraudster

(1) (2) (3) ... (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.