Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734032 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

Before and during.
Been a while I saw a match at a viewing center but the kind of talks you see there are like beer parlour talks. No substance at all, just unguided emotions. Best is you let them be. If you check well they're shekpe fans. You will hear one say I am Chelsea fans cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
eph12:

How's Ronaldo the greatest player in United history?

He probably is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2018
Who's joining me for praise and worship ahead of the match? the prayer session should only last 2 hrs. Then we'll break our fast at 4pm. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
MRTA7:

He probably is.

He is not. When clubs consider their greatest ever player they consider what the player did while playing IN THEIR COLOURS and not what they did before or after or what they did for their national teams.
Our original trio of Ballon d'Or winners Law, Charlton, Best (The Holy Trinity) are greater United players than Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
grin

This man is angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy1owXHaJ0Q

Messi do this guy nairabet strong thing grin I swear it's almost like he wants to beat his ass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

He is not. When clubs consider their greatest ever player they consider what the player did while playing IN THEIR COLOURS and not what they did before or after or what they did for their national teams.
Our original trio of Ballon d'Or winners Law, Charlton, Best (The Holy Trinity) are greater United players than Cristiano Ronaldo.

based on? How many won as much as he did and won individual accolades as a united player?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2018
MRTA7:

He probably is.
He's not achieved more Giggs, Rooney, not to talk of Bobby
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

I even forgot to mention Best
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
MRTA7:

based on? How many won as much as he did and won individual accolades as a united player?

They all won 1 Ballon d'Or like him, but those 3 played longer for United, scored more goals than him and meant more to the club for much longer.

This should not be up for debate, Charlton and Best are easily our greatest ever players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2018
eph12:

I even forgot to mention Best

I am an acolyte at the temple of Lord Ororo but any United fan that thinks he is our greatest ever player needs to educate himself about our history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am an acolyte at the temple of Lord Ororo but any United fan that thinks he is our greatest ever player needs to educate himself about our history.
Exactly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Vanquay:

Croatia beating Argentina would be ideal...peefect would be beating them by more than 2 goals.
Is Vanquay also among the prophets?

Elrony, larride Leyqute and eph12

shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

Ok, My mistake, I think we're talking about 2 different things. I was talking about the best player that has played for man utd which I feel CR is. considering the amount of individual accolades he picked up in half the time of the other greats. But if you're talking of the greatest man utd player that its obviously Charlton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2018
MRTA7:

Ok, My mistake, I think we're talking about 2 different things. I was talking about the best player that has played for man utd which I feel CR is. considering the amount of individual accolades he picked up in half the time of the other greats. But if you're talking of the greatest man utd player that its obviously Charlton.

Oh ok, i get you now.
Ronaldo is now in the conversation for GOAT because there is no way you put Messi in that convo and leave out Lord Ororo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

Oh ok, i get you now.
Ronaldo is now in the conversation for GOAT because there is no way you put Messi in that convo and leave out Lord Ororo.

He's definitely already in the conversation since he won a trophy for Portugal too. Won major trophies at man utd, real madrid, Portugal. broke so many goal scoring records including the current European international goals record. unfortunately for Messi, all he has Barcelona. Maradona still the king for Argentina.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

shocked

Nah. The spirit only used him temporarily

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2018
eph12:

How's Ronaldo the greatest player in United history?

Calm down Eph grin, understand the context under which the comparison was made ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Calm down Eph grin, understand the context under which the comparison was made ...
What's the context na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

shocked
anybody can be used. it has happened before and it will happen again cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2018
MRTA7:

He probably is.

How can you say Ronaldo is probably our greatest player? He's not "probably" our greatest player abeg, and never will be. You need to dust up United's history books before typing this heretic statement. angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2018
sinizia:

How can you say Ronaldo is probably our greatest player? He's not "probably" our greatest player abeg, and never will be. You need to dust up United's history books before typing this heretic statement.

might be clearer what I meant if you read the subsequent posts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2018
MRTA7:

might be clearer what I meant if you read the subsequent posts.

I understand where you're coming from now. You'd have made it clear about initio.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2018
we don sign players finish?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Lana1:
Azzin. Dzyuba na mad man. Chest....toe poke past the defender......R2 to the bottom corner.

Best goal so far. Yes better than C.Ro's freekick!!

Ororo's freekick is 3rd on my list, number 1 is Mertens' goal for Belgium, better than Dzyuba's.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2018
weedtaker:
we don sign players finish?
Yes. Fred will cover the whole pitch and other positions like Kante.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
And they have started calling Fred "the drummer boy" just as Sanchez is the piano man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
eph12:

anybody can be used. it has happened before and it will happen again cheesy
Hahhaha grin grin grin

You are not well at all cheesy

Leyqute:

Nah. The spirit only used him temporarily
I get. King Saul things grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Siggy suppose sink that one o.
Fine keeping.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Siggy suppose sink that one o.
Fine keeping.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
All this crossing no dey work.
If to say we get aghawonder to dey strike for us now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Why is Moses looking so disinterested? Ebuehi needs to replace the plonker and Iwobi needs to be in this ASAP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
slimghost:
Why is Moses looking so disinterested? Ebuehi needs to replace the plonker and Iwobi needs to be in this ASAP.

This guys are just satisfied that tgey made it to Russia.

There is no conviction in their play. Its sickening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.