Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8704807 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrTA: Zaha back to palace.
Rumours of Villa bidding for Cleverley
Rumours of Juve and Valencia after Hernandez
I still hope Welbeck stays even though he's heavily linked with Spurs.

This is he overhaul or clear out of players Moyes often referred to. But we were being told 'these same players won the league last season'. I think SAF just knew how to use them, but even at that the signs were obvious...

Gaal spoke as if United still has to spend much, may be not now though. I like it sha, we are beginning to make a statement and luring the best to Old Trafford. We are restoring the confidence to investors in Wall Street. No more such comments as 'Di Maria, no it won't happen' Vidal, no it can't happen'. Now any thing is possible.

Kudos to Woodward, Gaal and everyone involved. Congratulation to the fans. I am particularly happy becuase I have been a big fan of Di Maria. I don't mind now if we sell one of Mata, Rooney, RVP.

I love Manchester United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
PietroRico: United have accepted an £8m bid from villa for tom cleverley. [Sky sports]
This calls for a huge celebration. cheesy

coogar can join him there grin

Any news on Young? grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: Is Rooney the new England captain

Captain for club and cuntry

Coogar what sayeth thou

he's the next in line....he's the most experienced now in the 3 lions with the retirement of lampard/gerrard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
chrisley024: This calls for a huge celebration. cheesy

coogar can join him there grin

Any news on Young? grin
grin
Young's pre season is What's still covering LvG's eyes. By january his shitness would be clear to LvG and he'll probably be booted out by then.

Let's just endure him for now embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
and calls should be put forward to those brazillian clubs. They should come and take fat glutton from us jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Manchester United have the most expensive squad ever assembled in the Premier League after Angel Di Maria's arrival pushed their combined value over the £400m mark

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2735780/Manchester-United-expensive-squad-assembled-Premier-League.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: Manchester United have the most expensive squad ever assembled in the Premier League after Angel Di Maria's arrival pushed their combined value over the £400m mark

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2735780/Manchester-United-expensive-squad-assembled-Premier-League.html
ok

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
What pot is united in for the UCL draw coming up shortly?!

Ooops sorry, my bad.... Manchester City i meant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
elampiro:

Kudos to Woodward, Gaal and everyone involved. Congratulation to the fans. I am particularly happy becuase I have been a big fan of Di Maria. I don't mind now if we sell one of Mata, Rooney, RVP.

I love Manchester United.

ROONEY?? YOU,, ELAMP BABA.... TELL ME U JOKING grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
ed woodward is coming of age!

£9m for tom cleverley who is on the last year of his contract is a steal! as much as i like him, i would accept that offer too. it's best for both parties.

he was mismanaged last season & he hasn't recovered from it. his confidence is shot & he now hides instead of taking charge of the midfield.

cleverley leaving means united must defly add a new midfielder. surely, woodward must get vidal now otherwise this deal would be meaningless in terms of personnel.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
capricornian:

ROONEY?? YOU,, ELAMP BABA.... TELL ME U JOKING grin
di maria has taken rooney's place in his heart.

Elamps in obsessed with dimaria.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol
He has been "hiding" for about 2 seasons now.
Only some people here refused to accept it. Cleverley did not start hiding and playing sideways yesterday, na abinibi for am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
bayern munich & man city in the same group again? finally, aguero gets his chance to räpe david alaba. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
So who did we draw in the champions league

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Man utd draw Germany, Argentina and Netherlands in UCL group of death
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrTA: So who did we draw in the champions league

cry

MK dons
crawley
dagenham & redbridge
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: Manchester United have the most expensive squad ever assembled in the Premier League after Angel Di Maria's arrival pushed their combined value over the £400m mark

hopefully, it hits the £470m mark by Sunday with the arrivals of Vidal, de Jong & Blind wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Group 1

Manchester United

Pepsi Football Academy

Nasarawa United

Asec Mimosas FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
"I think we have to look at the future and that we are doing now by restoring and rebuilding a new team.

"That takes time. I'm sorry to say that for the fans, because
they are amazing.

"I hope we fulfil their expectations but I said already that it's not done in one month, in spite of our wins against Real Madrid and Liverpool in America.

"We have to win, we have to give results and hopefully we will start at Burnley.

"We have 10 injuries, one more than last week, because Kagawa has concussion, but a lot will return after the international break and then the problem is solved."

van Gaal always sound confident, & that's a huge deviation from Moyes. if a manager keep appearing unsure of things in a great institution, its likely to rub off on the staff beneath him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Patiently waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
PietroRico: United have accepted an £8m bid from villa for tom cleverley. [Sky sports]

Mehn..... You just made my day!!
With this news, We are definitely gonna finish strongly this season!!!

*Dancing Alingo*

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2014

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Interesting to read:

Player Focus: Di María Not the Priority but Still a Necessity for United

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/win8ubmkb0y41bmerw2rja/Show/Player-Focus-Di-Maria-Not-the-Priority-but-Still-a-Necessity-for-United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Utd in Transfer battle with Arsenal for Carvalho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Louis van Gaal confirms Manchester
United will sign more players

this is what i wanna hear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Valencia and Juve made offers for Chicharito.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dadehmola:

Mehn..... You just made my day!!
With this news, We are definitely gonna finish strongly this season!!!

*Dancing Alingo*
lol. Welbeck joining him will make your decade.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Good news here tonight jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
PietroRico: lol. Welbeck joining him will make your decade.

Decade ke? grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrTA: So who did we draw in the champions league

cry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwI2wejIMAAcmxj.png:large[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: maik99(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.