Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8754993 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:34am On Sep 02, 2014
montelik:

Congratulations. Better get ready for the sleepless nights.
I don get small experience.....thanks bro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Okay... let's see how the line up is going to be. But odun, that ur gif is funny die.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2014
WE SURVIVED!!!

cheesygrincheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]...Manchester United till I die...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dazangel11(f): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Luke Shaw, Ander Hererra, Marcos Rojo, Angel Di Maria, Daley Blind & FINALLY Radamel Falcao! THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED FC! #MUFC"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2014
So blind and falcao are Lefties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jalonking(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Quote from Jamie Redknapp, A sky news pundit & son of QPR manager.
“We all talk about how good Diego Costa is, but
Falcao used to keep Costa out of the side when he
was at Atletico. That tells you everything about
how good he is.”

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9452848/-
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Bimfo: We even had the Chance to snap up Shaw.. But 30 milla for that Ninja is too much..

And Most of them just came to U guys because of the Money.. e.g Di Maria undecided
& the Chelshit guys joined becuz of your physiotherapist? why ain't they playing for free by the way?
so you have a better striker than Falcao or RvP? or a better winger than di Maria? abeg good morning jor tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
SailorXY:
& the Chelshit guys joined becuz of your physiotherapist? why ain't they playing for free by the way?
so you have a better striker than Falcao or RvP? or a better winger than di Maria? abeg good morning jor tongue

Manure guys will always think its all about Wingers and Strikers.

tongue My striker has More goals than Falcao and RVP combined this Season..

and about Di Maria, He will use 4 Months b4 he gets used to the EPL.. cool U saw how he was Complaining in ur Last Match..

Just wait till October 25.. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2014
its a shame we couldn't get hold of Vidal, I would have made a fortune staking on Man Utd this season walahi.

we must balance out this team by signing Vidal & Strootman for £70m in January. no need to do any high profile business next summer

#woodward take note

Rojo... Shaw... Blind... di Maria... Falcao(left or right no matter to this bros)... RvP... Januzaj... Anderson... Mata... all left footers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm not even gon front...Falcao is the truth

The man no dey use 2 eye see post...

My only consolation now is that Manyoo still lack a solid midfield base....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chimerase2: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Falcao is no looking the player he used to be after the horrible injury
And u guys should ask hw many goals has he scored since coming back frm injury
He will be a flop bet me tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2014
chimerase2: Falcao is no looking the player he used to be after the horrible injury
And u guys should ask hw many goals has he scored since coming back frm injury
He will be a flop bet me tongue
you can stick your wishes in your throat tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2014
Odunharry: Radamel Falcao finally sealed a £6m
season-long loan move to Manchester United at 1.30am, in the transfer window’s most eye-catching deal of deadline day, after the club were granted an extension to conclude the move.

With the striker’s salary of £190,000
a week being paid by United the
agreement was set to cost the club at least £16m, with the 20-times
champions having an option to buy
Falcao next summer from Monaco.

I saw this £190k before, but I couldn't understand how possible. Is Falcao taking a pay cut or Monaco will pay part of the salary?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chimerase2: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2014
SailorXY:
you can stick your wishes in your throat tongue
he is only good at PK tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
elampiro:

I saw this £190k before, but I couldn't understand how possible. Is Falcao taking a pay cut or Monaco will pay part of the salary?

Yes there are reports that Monaco is going to pay part of his salary.

So guys what is your preferred formation and line-up for this team when everybody is fit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
lekkie073: hello utd fans,
my wife just delivered a bouncing baby girl......so unfortunate falcao is a male name.....am looking to name her saris(d lady DAT announced d falcao deal).....opinions...
Congrat...Sarah will do fine...are u a xtian/muslim/traditional worshipper?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Radamel Falcao holding the Manchester United shirt

by Chris David on September 2, 2014

Manchester United have finally sealed a £6m season-long loan signing of Colombian striker Radamel Falcao. The Colombian will earn a reported salary of £190,000 a week which would cost the club at least £16m for one year; United have an option of buying him permanently next season. 

Around 6pm last evening, Falcao arrived at the club’s training ground, where he undertook a medical and discussed personal terms.

“I am delighted Radamel has joined us on loan this season,” United’s manager, Louis van Gaal, told the club’s website.

“He is one of the most prolific goalscorers in the game. His appearance-to-goal ratio speaks for itself and, when a player of this calibre becomes available, it is an opportunity not to be missed.”

The Guardian notes that since the player enjoyed a tax-free salary in Monaco, while United have denied to match his net take-home of £10m a year; it could be possible that Monaco agreed to pay the 50% tax  so that the striker doesn’t suffer any lost earnings. 

His arrival at the Old Trafford saw two strikers, Danny Welbeck (permanent move to Arsenal) and Javier Hernandez (loan move to Real Madrid) departing from Manchester United.

“I am delighted to be joining Manchester United on loan this season,” Falcao said.

“Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is clearly determined to get back to the top. I am looking forward to working with Louis van Gaal and contributing to the team’s success at this very exciting period in the club’s history.”
http://soccerlens.com/photo-radamel-falcao-manchester-united-shirt/151126/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2014
----------- de gea -----------

rafael -- jones -- rojo -- shaw

---------- herrera -- blind -----------

Di maria ------- mata ------- rooney

------------------ falcao -------------
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2014
lekkie073: how did he fare in the uefa super cup against Chelsea back line......remember he scored 3 goals...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: [color=#990000][/color]...Manchester United till I die...
u watch ftball?dat gud....GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Odunharry:
u watch ftball?dat gud....GGMU
..lol....i usually follow my guys in school...

..I dont have time for it anylonger...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Few thoughts. Hope Daley Blind can excel for us in midfield like he did for Ajax.
Sad to see Danny go to Arsenal. I liked Danny and was really hoping he'd stay. I do understand why he's left and i think Arsenal is a good place for him to go to but definitely sad to see him leave the club.

Finally, bloody 'ell we've signed Falcao. I'm glad its a loan which is a pretty low risk deal even if it'll cost about £20m. If it doesnt work out he leaves next summer if it does we have a top class player for £50m. Just have to be sure the knee is fine.

Definitely good to see the club go all out an spend the money rather than allow the glazers to continue eating up the club's money.

I think the signings have put pressure on LvG that he has to challenge for the title this season. A top 4 finish is simply not enough.

Shame about the internatIonal break but also good for us so we can get players fit and ready.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2014
dopeJemi: ----------- de gea -----------

rafael -- jones -- rojo -- shaw

---------- herrera -- blind -----------

Di maria ------- mata ------- rooney

------------------ falcao -------------

Unfortunately, it seems LVG's hell bent on forcing the 3-4-1-2 formation down our throats. At that, I'd rather we lineup this way in our next match....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
temigracie: ..lol....i usually follow my guys in school...

..I dont have time for it anylonger...

u d better start watchng when u r free...Hpe u slept well?gat smwhere 2 go this mrning..c ya later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Dadehmola:

Unfortunately, it seems LVG's hell bent on forcing the 3-4-1-2 formation down our throats. At that, I'd rather we lineup this way in our next match....

Fletcher ke, mata should play, deploy maria to the midfield with blind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2014
Odunharry:

u d better start watchng when u r free...Hpe u slept well?gat smwhere 2 go this mrning..c ya later
..lol...i ll try...

Oryt...catch you later...takia...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2014
............................DDG..................................

.......Jones......Evans/Smalling......Rojo/Blackett

Rafael/Val....Carrick/Herrera....Blind/Fletcher angry ....Shaw/Young angry

......................Mata/Rooney.......................

.................Di Maria............Falcao..............

With VP going for an OP. The above will also help us defensively.

Use Di maria as Robben was used in WC. He can drift wide and into midfield to get the ball and move. Rooney and Mata battle it out for that position which will make to improve.

I think Rooney will play better in that midfield. Playing him as a CF defeats the purpose of the 2 CF. He can't move with the ball to the front or stay there. His diagonal passes will be more effective when he's in the midfield than when he's close to the defenders.
#myopinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2014
dopeJemi:

Fletcher ke, mata should play, deploy maria to the midfield with blind

I put fletcher there because herrera is still injured. This season, Mata hasn't really impressed me hence my decision to drop him. I would have dropped Rooney but it seems we are stuck with him.

Di Maria alongside blind?? I don't think we paid 59m for him to play in a pivot!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Buenos dias!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Dadehmola:

I put fletcher there because herrera is still injured. This season, Mata hasn't really impressed me hence my decision to drop him. I would have dropped Rooney but it seems we are stuck with him.

Di Maria alongside blind?? I don't think we paid 59m for him to play in a pivot!

Mata hasn't impressed anyone this season, same with rooney, reason because they are not receiving balls from the middle, its really not mata's fault though.. Di maria was effective from the midfield in the last game, its just for the time being, I'd rather have anderson and blind play than dumb fletcher

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.