Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

‘osama Bin Laden Dreamed Of Marrying Whitney’ •‘said Whitney Was The Most Beauti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘osama Bin Laden Dreamed Of Marrying Whitney’ •‘said Whitney Was The Most Beauti (880 Views)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / Osama Bin Ladin Is Not Dead(says Son) / Details Of How Osama Bin Laden Was Found & Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘osama Bin Laden Dreamed Of Marrying Whitney’ •‘said Whitney Was The Most Beauti by waxrider: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2012
As all is now set for the burial of late American pop singer, Whitney Houston tomorrow, a biographer’s account has claimed that the late terror chief, Osama bin Laden dreamed of marrying her in his life time.

This an incredible account was published by a Sudanese author, Kola Boof in her autobiography entitled: Diary of a Lost Girl.

In the late 1990’s, Kola Boof was a secret agent performing spy missions, Operation Miuokda for the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA).

Boof, said to be a former mistress of Osama bin Laden, though claimed in her authobiography that it was against her will to marry the late terror chief, but said she was forced into it to save her American citizenship, hence, she admitted to being the former mistress of bin Laden.

She said bin Laden lusted after Whitney, dreamed of marrying her and at one point even plotted to murder her husband at the time, Bobby Brown.

“It was 1996, and just a few years later Bin Laden would mastermind the most appalling terrorist attack ever to happen on American soil.

“But holed-up in his Moroccan compound he had different things on his mind, namely sex, smoking cannabis and dancing to western pop groups like the B52s and Van Halen,” Boof’s report claimed.

Boof, who claimed she was kept as a “sex slave” by bin Laden, said bin Laden thought the singer was “the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that he was desperate to marry her.

In her autobiography released in 2006, Boof said bin Laden plotted to have Bobby Brown murdered before proposing to Houston by giving her a mansion he owned in the suburbs of Khartoum.

In Boof’s account, “the strongly racist bin Laden puffed on cannabis before announcing he would be willing to break his colour rule and make Whitney one of his wives.

“Inside his warped mind he believed Houston was truly Islamic but had been brainwashed by American culture,” Boof claimed.

Boof, 37, a black woman from Sudan, said bin Laden scolded her for braiding her hair and ordered her to model herself after Whitney.

“He smoked a little marijuana from a gold hookah, sipping his tea and instructing me that I was always to keep hot tea for his 'kif-canbo,' to ease the burn in his chest.

“Osama said only monkeys braid their hair. He told me that the singer Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and that she never wore her hair braided.

“I want you to fix your hair like hers from now on. I can't put my fingers through it when it's braided."

“Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston. He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn't.

“He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston, and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/36198-osama-bin-laden-dreamed-of-marrying-whitney-said-whitney-was-the-most-beautiful-woman-hed-ever-seen-wanted-to-woo-her-with-mansion-in-khartoum
Re: ‘osama Bin Laden Dreamed Of Marrying Whitney’ •‘said Whitney Was The Most Beauti by Dyt(f): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2012
dey can both continue frm dere
Re: ‘osama Bin Laden Dreamed Of Marrying Whitney’ •‘said Whitney Was The Most Beauti by delpee(f): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
The holy jihadist? Crazy world indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Auwal87 (m) Can U Explain Wat U Meant Plz Biko / Tinubu Swings B/w parties (pdp And Cpc) Obj Swings B/w Zones (northern Southen) / I Am Sick And Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.