Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,584 members, 7,850,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Australia Advise Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Advise Needed (1394 Views)

Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! / Important Changes To Australia Student Visa Requirements (2012) / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australia Advise Needed by aceblackpearl: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2012
Can someone please help with information , I am about applying to Australia,
details needed >
Details of the medical where to get the medical form and how much it costs
Re: Australia Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2012
Does your spouse live in Australia? Then your spouse should have answers to your questions
Re: Australia Advise Needed by aceblackpearl: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
Please let me know if you have more details to guide me ?
Re: Australia Advise Needed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2012
Everything you need is here

Www.immi.gov.au

If she lives in Australia, she Is the one you should be asking, she should know better

(1) (Reply)

Am Relocating to Togo / Egypt Visa Cost? / I Just Visit Ibadan To See A Friend. Where Are IB Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.