Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Men Know About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Know About Women (953 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / The 10 Main Things Men Know About Women / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Know About Women by WillyEsq1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
Absolutely nothing. The more men look they less they see.
what do you think
Re: What Men Know About Women by almondjoy(f): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2007
Quite a lot---I personally cannot do without them!

Where do I start?
Re: What Men Know About Women by WillyEsq1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
what do you. pls tell us
almondjoy:

Quite a lot---I personally cannot do without them!

Where do I start?
Re: What Men Know About Women by almondjoy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2007
Because I have a mother, sisters, wife, co-workers, daughters, nieces, aunts, grandmother, nairaland mates--name it!  How can't I know about women for crying out loud?  They make my world go round! wink

I understand them perfectly! kiss It is all about emotions. Even when you are dealing with the most intellectual ones. When you get a hold on that "emotional" content---you are a winner any day. They are so predictable. I love them! cheesy
Re: What Men Know About Women by WillyEsq1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2007
almondjoy:

Because I have a mother, sisters, wife, co-workers, daughters, nieces, aunts, grandmother, nairaland mates--name it! How can't I know about women for crying out loud? They make my world go round! wink

I understand them perfectly! kiss It is all about emotions. Even when you are dealing with the most intellectual ones. When you get a hold on that "emotional" content---you are a winner any day. They are so predictable. I love them! cheesy
Oga, you still could not mention a thing. let fellow readers know all or at least some of what you claim to know.
Re: What Men Know About Women by whitelexi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
I don't know too much about women, but i know everything about my girlfriend thoniaslim. I bet she knows everything about me too. . . and quite frankly, thats how a relationship should be wink
Re: What Men Know About Women by almondjoy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2007
Willy Esq:

Oga, you still could not mention a thing. let fellow readers know all or at least some of what you claim to know.

Yes I did!--women are emotional beings and if you understand then you can understand them--nothing else you need to know.  Don't make this harder than it is please!  Now tell us what you know--that we do not already know! wink

That is why most of you come here to ask questions.  Because you do not understand what life is all about! Can't learn that in the "classrooms" either!

(1) (Reply)

Chicks Wahala / Silent Play Boys / Body Types And Personality Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.